LOTF Luke Skywalker vs. Bane (Orbalisk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Let's see what everyone else thinks, eh, Neb?

The location is Hoth.

Nothing barred.

Darth Sexy
Luke lets out a force fart and bane gets blown up into pieces.

Gideon
Bane reads the NJO, DN, and LotF novels - and then dies. No fight. no expression

allfg
If it's a lightsaber battle, Bane wins.

By BotS, he knew every move and sequence of the saber staff perfectly (and those are the moves and sequences for all 7 forms, and not just the regular forms, but Kas'im's furthered and perfected forms), and thus would be able to wield one to the same effect as Kas'im.

Sirak, the top apprentice at the BoD Academy was damn powerful; he was able to move in blurs, had mastered multiple forms..and Bane was able to completely outclass him in saber combat; his shatterpoint ability was so great that he was able to sense weaknesses in Sirak's style seconds after the duel began, and constantly throughout the battle, but held back because he wanted to humiliate Sirak, and tire him down first, and towards the end, was able to tool him with one masterful manoeuvre; his movements were faster than the eyes of everyone present could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them. And this was while he was still a student, where he's about ten times less powerful than he is in BotS.

He as good as defeated Kas'im in a duel; Kas'im was basically The master of the lightsaber; he mastered every from, every primary art of the saber, and then furthered and perfected each form and constantly refined his skills, and Kas'im was only able to defeat him when he used a style that was alien to Bane. And this was before BotS, where Bane grows about twice as powerful, and gains the orbalisk armour.

While he was choking Quordis to death, Quordis begged him to stop and let them fight with sabers so that he could die with honour, and Bane said that he would be able to just as easily defeat him with a saber, and Quordis agreed. This implies that Bane would have been able to defeat him in seconds with a saber, and Quordis was one of the top sith of a pretty impressive order. Again, this was before BotS, where he grown in power by an exponential amount.

Bane possesses the orbalisk armour, which constantly pumps dark side energies and adrenaline into his body, and strengthens his muscles and keeps them constantly flexed. It's also completely immune to the cutting power of even a lightsaber, and covers his entire body, except for his head (the only area where he can be physically affected), and a few joints where the gaps are too small for a lightsaber to pass through anyway.

How does Luke honestly compare? If he really is as good as people make him out to be, he should have had no problems with Lumiya, yet she had him beat. Bane firmly has this.

Darth Sexy
AHAHA he shits his pants after reading the novels and falls on the sword.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by allfg

By BotS, he knew every move and sequence of the saber staff perfectly (and those are the moves and sequences for all 7 forms, and not just the regular forms, but Kas'im's furthered and perfected forms), and thus would be able to wield one to the same effect as Kas'im.

Sirak, the top apprentice at the BoD Academy was damn powerful; he was able to move in blurs, had mastered multiple forms..and Bane was able to completely outclass him in saber combat; his shatterpoint ability was so great that he was able to sense weaknesses in Sirak's style seconds after the duel began, and constantly throughout the battle, but held back because he wanted to humiliate Sirak, and tire him down first, and towards the end, was able to tool him with one masterful manoeuvre; his movements were faster than the eyes of everyone present could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them. And this was while he was still a student, where he's about ten times less powerful than he is in BotS.

He as good as defeated Kas'im in a duel; Kas'im was basically The master of the lightsaber; he mastered every from, every primary art of the saber, and then furthered and perfected each form and constantly refined his skills, and Kas'im was only able to defeat him when he used a style that was alien to Bane. And this was before BotS, where Bane grows about twice as powerful, and gains the orbalisk armour.

While he was choking Quordis to death, Quordis begged him to stop and let them fight with sabers so that he could die with honour, and Bane said that he would be able to just as easily defeat him with a saber, and Quordis agreed. This implies that Bane would have been able to defeat him in seconds with a saber, and Quordis was one of the top sith of a pretty impressive order. Again, this was before BotS, where he grown in power by an exponential amount.

Bane possesses the orbalisk armour, which constantly pumps dark side energies and adrenaline into his body, and strengthens his muscles and keeps them constantly flexed. It's also completely immune to the cutting power of even a lightsaber, and covers his entire body, except for his head (the only area where he can be physically affected), and a few joints where the gaps are too small for a lightsaber to pass through anyway.

How does Luke honestly compare? If he really is as good as people make him out to be, he should have had no problems with Lumiya, yet she had him beat. Bane firmly has this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gideon
Riiight.

Lightsnake

uke's so fast, he's a blur of twenty at once
Did you just TRY to compare defeating an APPRENTICE, no matter how good, to a master like Luke?

And Luke's skill makes Kas'im look like nothing.

Luke by the Thrawn trilogy would've slaughtered Qordis

Are you stupid? Luke in NJO slices through the skin of Slayers...supposed to be saber resistant....Lumiya got in a single cheap shot. Unless Mara's here...sorry, Luke has this in the bag

allfg
Wow, nice arguments guys!

Darth Sexy
You too dumbass!

Gideon
Wow, nice arguments guys!

Noobaris, our sarcastic "riiight" and "hahaha"'s actually are far more intelligent than anything that has ever - or ever will - come from you. In essence, we've submitted more to the prosperity of this thread than you ever have.

kamikz
I almost choked on my cookie (Thanks to Gideon for making me think of food) while reading this thread.

General Kenobl
Is there any point to this thread? I mean anybody who even hesitates to think of Luke as the winner is pretty much a dumbass....

allfg
Who's Uke? And provide a quote please.
Bane is damn fast himself, he was able to move at speeds faster than the eyes of trained force sensitives, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them, and this was at a point where Bane was nothing compared to his BotS incarnation, where he's likely 10 times faster.

The apprentices were on the same level as most of the Masters. And putting emphasis on it is irrelevant when considering that the terms 'apprentice' doesn't quite mean the same thing for the BoD and other orders. Now please, I just provided evidence that Sirak was damn powerful, and Bane completely outclassed and annihilated him, and this was when he was nothing compared to his BotS incarnation.

Bullshit, Kas'im was damn skillful himself, and not only that, but probably the most technically gifted lightsaber duelist ever.

Proof? Oh wait... And why are you bringing up Luke's Thrawn incarnation. Oh you really are a fan of irrelevant misdirection, huh?

Sorry, but their skin is only partially resistant. And you can come up with all the excuses in the world, but Lumiya was able to contend with Luke, so he's clearly not as good as you'd like to think.

Lightsnake
Who's Uke? And provide a quote please.
Bane is damn fast himself, he was able to move at speeds faster than the eyes of trained force sensitives, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them, and this was at a point where Bane was nothing compared to his BotS incarnation, where he's likely 10 times faster.
Luke moved at speeds to decimate small armies and wields one saber as if they were 20

Sirak was not half as a master, sorry. You provided nothing

Yeah, but Luke>>>>>>Kas'im, so?

I'm saying Luke would kill Qordis at that incarnation

Actually, Lumiya got in one cheap shot and Luke proceed to shoot her down. He lost his HAND and had lung damage.
And Slayer skin is resistant...Skywalkers are just that good

allfg
You know the drill Lightsnake. Source, Quote, Passage, Page Number, Elaborate...

1. He mastered multiple forms, and could switch between them in combat.

2. He was so fast that he could move in blurs.

3. Before Bane came along, people believed that he might have been the sith'ari.

4. He was easily unmatched in the academy, number one by leagues, until Bane came along of course.

5. Quordis believed that it wouldn't be too long before he surpassed all the masters in the BoD, even Kaan and Kas'im.

And really, you're not looking at this properly.

1. Bane outclasses him, toyed with him, and annihilated him.

2. This was at a point in time where Bane was probably ten times less powerful than he became in BotS.

1. Proof?
2. You're missing the point. bane did this before his huge power surge in BotS, and before obtaining the orbalisk armour.

Bullshit, that's a lie, they've only been stated to be somewhat resistant. Now please, provide proof (quotes, page numbers) or be quiet with the 'Skywalkers are that good' crap.

Lightsnake
You know the drill Lightsnake. Source, Quote, Passage, Page Number, Elaborate...
Here's the drill: you know full well what I refer to.

Same for Luke

And Luke's faster. Far faster

By fawning students

Wow, so?

And Luke surpassed all of them, so?

And really, you're not looking at this properly.

1. Bane outclasses him, toyed with him, and annihilated him.
So?

So?

So? Luke's displayed more power in the last few bits of TuF..

The Unifying Force's the source. We saw them slashed with sabers that left only small marks
Bane loses. Get over it.

Darth Sexy
The real question is, why are you wasting your time by replying to this fool when we all know the outcome of something, lightsnake? Let the moron ramble on and get banned as usual, nobody else is taking it seriously.

darthsith19
If Luke injured? Honestly, Bane is one of the top guys, but he won't last long against LOTF Luke, who is THE top guy.

allfg
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Here's the drill: you know full well what I refer to.

No I don't, so please provide for what I asked for, or go home.

1. I'm not arguing that Sirak is more powerful than Luke you moron, I'm explaining how powerful Sirak was, and how Bane was able to toy with and decimate him when he was far from how powerful he is in BotS.

2. Source for this (and by source, I also mean quote, passage, page number...)?

I'm not arguing that Sirak is more powerful than Luke you moron, I'm explaining how powerful Sirak was, and how Bane was able to toy with and decimate him when he was far from how powerful he is in BotS.

Yay for unsupported assumptions.

So Sirak as very powerful, and Bane was able to toy with him, and tool him, when he was about ten times less powerful then he became in BotS, and before he obtained his orbalisk armour.

1. Sirak was very powerful.
2. Bane toyed with him, and decimated him.
3. This was when Bane was about ten times less powerful then he becomes in BotS.
4. This is before he obtains the Orbalisks.

You do realise that I can just say "So?" to everything you post about too like an annoying punk, right?

So Bane > your Mum.

"You're missing the point. Bane did this before his huge power surge in BotS, and before obtaining the orbalisk armour."

Yet they were clearly not 100% resistant to the lightsaber, so moot point.

1. Bane's technically more gifted.
2. Bane's arguably as skillful as Luke.
3. Bane possesses orbalisk armour which keeps him constantly pumped out to the max, and protects his entire body except for his face. Luke would have to be leagues better than Bane with a saber (and I still see no proof that he was better, period) because of the added advantage of the orbalisks, and he's not. Bane wins.

Captain REX
I like how, prior to PoD, nobody cared about Bane whatsoever...

Luke's more gifted than Bane, I think, seeing as he's the son of the Chosen One...

And Bane may be close to Luke in skill, but from everything we've seen in the NJO and LOTF...no.

Luke IS leagues better than Bane with a saber.

But go on, you keep thinking what you think...

allfg
And so what if PoD has given Bane more fans? You'd only really have a problem with that if you were somewhat biased against Bane, no? But really, this sums up perfectly why PoD has made Bane so liked.

The sith'ari is basically the sith's chosen one; it would make sense that his potential would be in the same league as Anakin's, and probably above Luke's.

Also, you do realise that force potential relates to how gifted you are with a lightsaber in no way, right? So Luke being the son of the Chosen One says nothing about how gifted he was with a saber, if that's what you were implying.

But really, I see no evidence that suggests that Luke is more gifted with a lightsaber than Bane; with only just over a year's worth of training Bane did:

People just don't like Bane, but the fact is, he's already arguably the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith ever, and quite clearly has one of the highest potentials (force and saber) ever, possibly above Luke's given all he was able to at his age, and the small amount of experience he had.

Darth Sexy
Noobaris, you're an embarassment to mankind.

allfg
Sexy, you're an embarrassment, period, and the only reason you resort to these lame arse insults is because you can't debate for shit. Prove me wrong though, provide an argument for Luke.

General Kenobl
Nebaris, I agree with you that Bane is very powerful, but to say he's the most powerful DLOTS is folly because it has been proven otherwise. There are people above Bane, like Kun, Revan, Ragnos (questionable), Nihilus (probably), and Vader (questionable).

allfg
No it hasn't. Vader isn't anywhere near Bane's level, Nihilus is good, but not as good imo, Bane is more powerful than what can be deduced for Ragnos, Revan as a Dark Lord isn't as good as Bane (possibly post KotOR Revan), and neither is Kun. If you really feel that strongly about it, make a thread, and I can guarantee that I'll make a better case for Bane than you can for any other sith.

Darth Sexy
Sexy, you're an embarrassment, period, and the only reason you resort to these lame arse insults is because you can't debate for shit. Prove me wrong though, provide an argument for Luke.

How can you call me an embarassment when you've been banned 5+ times, your ***** ass can't stay off these forums so you create new user names and pretend to be someone else while offering the same crap about verbally fellating Bane, and not providing a single argument in all of the time you've been here. But that's cute. I love how little rejects play the "I know you are but what am I" game. I think I've said this enough but it always applies to you. Stop embarassing yourself before you get banned again, you're the laughing stock of this forum and more than likely your middle school(if you even attend).

allfg
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
How can you call me an embarassment when you've been banned 5+ times, your ***** ass can't stay off these forums so you create new user names and pretend to be someone else while offering the same crap about verbally fellating Bane, and not providing a single argument in all of the time you've been here. But that's cute. I love how little rejects play the "I know you are but what am I" game. I think I've said this enough but it always applies to you. Stop embarassing yourself before you get banned again, you're the laughing stock of this forum and more than likely your middle school(if you even attend).

Now those would be the lame insults I was reffereing to earlier. Now Sexy, I don't want to be mean to you, and you're starting to bore me, so either offer up an argument, or you will be ignored.

Darth Sexy
Now those would be the lame insults I was reffereing to earlier. Now Sexy, I don't want to be mean to you, and you're starting to bore me, so either offer up an argument, or you will be ignored.

That's ok, I can bore you. I have that right. You're giving everyone a great laugh here so continue prancing around with your nonsense while you're still here(which won't be for long).

Darth Sexy
No it hasn't. Vader isn't anywhere near Bane's level, Nihilus is good, but not as good imo, Bane is more powerful than what can be deduced for Ragnos, Revan as a Dark Lord isn't as good as Bane (possibly post KotOR Revan), and neither is Kun. If you really feel that strongly about it, make a thread, and I can guarantee that I'll make a better case for Bane than you can for any other sith.

What are you, a moron on denial? Anytime you type you feel as though you've made an argument, or even a better case for somebody. Your debatings kills are worse than a pet rock so I suggest you stop verbally fellating Bane, getting your arguments destroyed, crying like a ***** and wasting space.

allfg
Is that what you say on dates? laughing out loud

Darth Sexy
Good comeback, no really. I rest my case. Go to school little boy.

allfg
What are you, a moron on denial? Anytime you type you feel as though you've made an argument, or even a better case for somebody. Your debatings kills are worse than a pet rock so I suggest you stop verbally fellating Bane, getting your arguments destroyed, crying like a ***** and wasting space.

That's right, I'm a moron on denial, you fricking dumbass.

allfg
Good comeback, no really. I rest my case. Go to school little boy.

Now that really was a great comeback. Go home, old man.

Darth Sexy
I guess you epitomize the phrase "Quit while you're behind".

allfg
And I guess you epitomize the word "LOSER".

General Kenobl
First off, Vader vs. Bane looked clearly like a Vader victory to me (though I still consider it questionable). Continuing with this, my Descriptions of Ragnos made Marka look quite strong, but I still see that fight questionable. Second off, Exar Kun is immensely powerful, if I actually spent the couple hours needed to type up a Kun argument, I can guarantee that Exar > Bane. Third, Darth Revan vs. Darth Bane looks pretty close, I would say that Revan is just better. And with Nihilus, I don't think Bane has a defense against Nihilus's singular Drain.

And as for DS and you Nebaris, seriously give it up, you guys are acting like 12 years old, no offense...

allfg
Make a thread then General, I can guarantee that I'll make a better case for Bane.

General Kenobl
Vader vs. Bane => already exists
Revan vs. Bane => already exists

Ok fine, I'll make a thread. Let's see your arguments.

Lightsnake
I guarantee you he'll make a better case for Bane because he'll lie and twist sources.

Sith'Ari, just get over it

Darth Subjekt
That's right, I'm a moron on denial, you fricking dumbass.

ZOMG!!! don't call him out on a typo when "i" and "o" are right next to each other!!!

Planet's bringing sexy back...nebaris don't know how to act...

don't just teenage girls and f@gs like Justin Timberlake? messed

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luke or Grandmaster Skywalker will beat Bane. The fight will probably last as both will go back and forth. Luke wins after while.

The Ellimist
how does Luke knock over books like Bane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.