Omega Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Here's another interview about the series, man that group shot looks badass

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003206730.cfm

I say Talisman connection to BRB is it was her that revived him and put him into the body of Simon Walters as she is the Spirit Binder

Newjak
Originally posted by King_Mungi

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003206730.cfm

I say Talisman connection to BRB is it was her that revived him and put him into the body of Simon Walters as she is the Spirit Binder Maybe bit for some reason reading that I thought more of a romantic connection

King_Mungi

Newjak

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Newjak
I saw that but then again their aren't as many people in Canada so maybe that is why stick out tongue

Quite you were approaching close to 500 people, that's almost 50 people jump from last year. If we include our dog sleigh teams were a force to be wreckened with.

Newjak
Quite you were approaching close to 500 people, that's almost 50 people jump from last year. If we include our dog sleigh teams were a force to be wreckened with. I know we talked about it all last year how we couldn't cope with your stealth sleigh bombers sad

King_Mungi
I know we talked about it all last year how we couldn't cope with your stealth sleigh bombers sad

2 dog sleigh teams equal a nuclear bomb. It's a stated fact, look it up.

roughrider
Quite you were approaching close to 500 people, that's almost 50 people jump from last year. If we include our dog sleigh teams were a force to be wreckened with.

laughing out loud Don't ever tell them how many people we really have. If it's above a thousand, we'll be considered a threat!

Is the Canadian government having a say in running Omega Flight?

Newjak
2 dog sleigh teams equal a nuclear bomb. It's a stated fact, look it up. Yeah and let's not forget the ice skating army you guys have on ice your country is unbeatable

King_Mungi
Originally posted by roughrider
laughing out loud Don't ever tell them how many people we really have. If it's above a thousand, we'll be considered a threat!

Is the Canadian government having a say in running Omega Flight?

We eat blubber, how the heck can anyone compete with that?...NOOOO MY IGLOO IS ON FIRE!

Nothing revealed yet, but in Civil War: Choosing Sides Stark made comment that the government were making "a new Alpha Flight program" So I would assume so, but nothing revealed yet. Kinda hoping they arn't as it leaves them more free.

Yeah and let's not forget the ice skating army you guys have on ice your country is unbeatable

were ninjas, we just use our blades on our feet. However, if you lie down man your a goner.

Newjak
We eat blubber, how the heck can anyone compete with that?...NOOOO MY IGLOO IS ON FIRE!

Nothing revealed yet, but in Civil War: Choosing Sides Stark made comment that the government were making "a new Alpha Flight program" So I would assume so, but nothing revealed yet. Kinda hoping they arn't as it leaves them more free.

were ninjas, we just use our blades on our feet. However, if you lie down man your a goner. Thats right you guys are ninjas and nigh unbeatable but I know Canada's one weakness

King_Mungi
Thats right you guys are ninjas and nigh unbeatable but I know Canada's one weakness

Alex Trubeck?

Newjak
Alex Trubeck? Thats right you can not overcome you know it

King_Mungi
Thats right you can not overcome you know it

Very true, but our one weakness he had over us he shaved.....wait let me get specific here...his manstache, yes his mustache is no longer on the angelic face of Trubeck any longer. He is just like us now..one of us...one of us.

SpunkySmurph

Quiet you! We're approaching close to 500 people, which is almost a jump of 50 people from last year. If we include our dog sleigh teams, we're a force to be reckoned with.

Fixed ermm

Newjak
Very true, but our one weakness he had over us he shaved.....wait let me get specific here...his manstache, yes his mustache is no longer on the angelic face of Trubeck any longer. He is just like us now..one of us...one of us. I would like to point out I shaved it off and have attached to a stick at home. It's like my anti-Canadian whooping stick.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Fixed ermm

Thank you Captain Grammer.

I would like to point out I shaved it off and have attached to a stick at home. It's like my anti-Canadian whooping stick.

You will be spared during the onslaught. Well if you asked us nicely we would have left you alone.

Lucid Lui
Woo. Sasquatch!

Newjak

You will be spared during the onslaught. Well if you asked us nicely we would have left you alone. It's better to be safe then sorry besaides when your national icon can include two hairy midgets I'm skeptical how much I can trust you stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph

lookaround

You're... welcome?

King_Mungi
It's better to be safe then sorry besaides when your national icon can include two hairy midgets I'm skeptical how much I can trust you stick out tongue

Hey those two hairy midgets are close to a hundred years old each; respect them and maybe Puck will give you a mustache ride.
---
Captain Grammer does this post meet your requirements? I'm have a head ache and my tummy is sore so be gentle

Newjak
Hey those two hairy midgets are close to a hundred years old each; respect them and maybe Puck will give you a mustache ride.
---
Captain Grammer does this post meet your requirements? I'm have a head ache and my tummy is sore so be gentle

Well you did mess up on something

---
Captain Grammer does this post meet your requirements? I have a head ache and my tummy is sore so be gentle corrected

Aslo I like Puck but ti still doesn't change the facts.

King_Mungi
Aslo I like Puck but ti still doesn't change the facts.

corrected

Also I like Puck but it still doesn't change the fact that he is to manly for me.

Newjak
corrected laughing

SpunkySmurph
---
Captain grammer does this post meet your requirements? I'm have a head ache and my tummy is sore so be gentle

erm

No need to get so offended Mungi. It just looked like you were telling Newjak that he was getting close to 500 people... it's not like bad grammar is a standard for you.

But I wasn't intending to upset you. So, my apologies for that.

King_Mungi
erm

No need to get so offended Mungi. It just looked like you were telling Newjak that he was getting close to 500 people... it's not like bad grammar is a standard for you.

But I wasn't intending to upset you. So, my apologies for that.

Ha! I'm not offended, I usually do have bad grammer as I tend to get lazy and don't proof-read at this time. I'm also partially hung-over from last night...damn 5:30 am parties. I'm just joking around with it now hence my correction for Newjacks post. Trust me I didn't take offence, I always call people random names, like Captain Wow, Dance like Thunder, mistake, all kinds of stuff.

SpunkySmurph
Ha! I'm not offended, I usually do have bad grammer as I tend to get lazy and don't proof-read at this time. I'm also partially hung-over from last night...damn 5:30 am parties. I'm just joking around with it now hence my correction for Newjacks post. Trust me I didn't take offence, I always call people random names, like Captain Wow, Dance like Thunder, mistake, all kinds of stuff.

laughing out loud

Oh, ok. Whew.

Well... being hung-over's always a good excuse. drunk

King_Mungi
laughing out loud

Oh, ok. Whew.

Well... being hung-over's always a good excuse. drunk

Did you forget I'm Canadian? we can't be mean and spiteful...well not to people's faces of course.

Darth Vicious

It looks badass indeed. Michael Turner is da man! Im digging Arachnes costume as well.

SpunkySmurph
Did you forget I'm Canadian? we can't be mean and spiteful...well not to people's faces of course.

eek! laughing laughing

Have pride. canadian

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
It looks badass indeed. Michael Turner is da man! Im digging Arachnes costume as well.

Marc Silvestri you mean, that wasn't Turner's Omega group shot.

Martian_mind
Is it Ongoing or are we getting a mini?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Is it Ongoing or are we getting a mini?

Was an on-going, but then it was downgraded to a 5 issue mini series and if it sells well will be turned into an on-going.

Martian_mind
Was an on-going, but then it was downgraded to a 5 issue mini series and if it sells well will be turned into an on-going.

Alright then....Mungi you must by 10 copies of each issue.

SpunkySmurph

So, what you're saying is...

We should all personally buy it instead of downloading it off the internet? smile

EDIT: Martian almost beat me to the punch... but his joke was worse. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
So, what you're saying is...

We should all personally buy it instead of downloading it off the internet? smile

EDIT: Martian almost beat me to the punch... but his joke was worse. stick out tongue

Bullshit......your joke would make carrot top cringe.

King_Mungi
Just to show I'm not the biggest AF fanboy, this site was created. Sheesh and I thought I was die-hard

Fight for Flight: http://save.alphaflight.net/

Martian_mind
laughing out loud Originally posted by King_Mungi
Just to show I'm not the biggest AF fanboy, this site was created. Sheesh and I thought I was die-hard

Fight for Flight: http://save.alphaflight.net/support.php

laughing

SpunkySmurph

Fight for Flight: http://save.alphaflight.net/support.php

So, are you gonna wear one of those banners? smile

I suppose the Guardian one would work as a sig if you... turned it sideways? confused

King_Mungi
Naaaaa...I'll support them in my own way.....use a shank or possibly a skank on Joe Q if he doesn't make it an on-going. That's right this Canadian is fiesty..yip yip

SpunkySmurph
Naaaaa...I'll support them in my own way.....use a shank or possibly a skank on Joe Q if he doesn't make it an on-going. That's right this Canadian is fiesty..yip yip

You're going to set a skank on him?

'Cause... y'know... I hear Martian Mind is currently looking for work. shifty

King_Mungi

and what would that do? Joe Q doesn't do pity work.

What If...
Arachne and BRB in the same title droolio

...Just so you know Mungi, I'm calling dibs on the Arachne respect thread.

Martian_mind

That just proves you love me,i don't even comment but you still bring me up in a sexual manner.

SpunkySmurph
That just proves you love me,i don't even comment but you still bring me up in a sexual manner.

Well, he said skank, and I immediatley thought of you. blush2

Martian_mind
Well, he said skank, and I immediatley thought of you. blush2

Oh PLZ,we all know Digi is the forum Skank,he's been with Tron,X,had a one nighter with Capt,met Jinzin in the Alley behind KMC,he and Mungi were found in a compromising position at Hooters(Digi is a waitress there)The list goes on and on!

outavodka
Oh PLZ,we all know Digi is the forum Skank,he's been with Tron,X,had a one nighter with Capt,met Jinzin in the Alley behind KMC,he and Mungi were found in a compromising position at Hooters(Digi is a waitress there)The list goes on and on! And there was that one time with the Judge too, you forgot that one. cool

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by outavodka
And there was that one time with the Judge too, you forgot that one. cool

No, he didn't. Martian just doesn't like to talk about it, he get's insanley jealous since that one night stand from the Judge. wink

Martian_mind
No, he didn't. Martian just doesn't like to talk about it, he get's insanley jealous since that one night stand from the Judge. wink

What can i say?Judges are like a fine wine,they improve with age.

Darth Vicious
Marc Silvestri you mean, that wasn't Turner's Omega group shot.

The pic im talking about, from the link u provided is the 2nd one, just after Vindicator. Thats most def Michael Turner!

King_Mungi

roughrider

I'll put my pet wolverine into Joe's bed at night if he doesn't change his mind - that's better than a severed horse head, to be sure! stick out tongue

Newjak
I'll put my pet wolverine into Joe's bed at night if he doesn't change his mind - that's better than a severed horse head, to be sure! stick out tongue Speaking of the hairy runt how long before you he shows up in this comic and ebat the whole team despite having Talisman and Beta Ray Bill

roughrider
Speaking of the hairy runt how long before you he shows up in this comic and ebat the whole team despite having Talisman and Beta Ray Bill

No later than Year Two, I'd say.

marvelprince
No later than Year Two, I'd say.

Year two? I was thinking panel two first issue laughing out loud

willRules
were ninjas, we just use our blades on our feet. However, if you lie down man your a goner.

I need to stop going to Canada and randomly lying down fear

Newjak
Originally posted by marvelprince
Year two? I was thinking panel two first issue laughing out loud Sounds about right

King_Mungi
If Wolverine beats Omega Flight on his own I can honestly say I would give up on Marvel and take my bussiness to Rob Liefield. I hear he is doing good things...what?

Newjak
If Wolverine beats Omega Flight on his own I can honestly say I would give up on Marvel and take my bussiness to Rob Liefield. I hear he is doing good things...what? I would just give up on Marvel if Wolverine could even begin to hang with a team of Beta Ray Bill and Talisman

King_Mungi
I would just give up on Marvel if Wolverine could even begin to hang with a team of Beta Ray Bill and Talisman

Bah! just get Wolverine to join the team and ressurect Puck now who the hell stands a chance? Mighty Avengers? Nut shot! New Avengers? Nut shot! Power Pack? Nut shot! Puck gives himself a nut shot as he already did it to everyone else..NUT SHOT!

Newjak
Nut Shot is pretty powerful probably just in front of the IG

King_Mungi
For those who wish to read the various interviews on Omega Flight I started to compile them. I know I'm missing lots, but it's a start

Interviews: http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=1884

marvelprince
Preciate it Mungi. I'm really looking forward to this mini-series

Beta Ray Howard
It's gonna be such a great comic. It's a great cast as well. Kind of an Alpha Flight mixed with Force Works sort of feel.

King_Mungi
Omega Flight has more of a "Avengers" feel than New and Mighty Avengers.

Iron Man-Guardian
Hulk-Sasquatch
Scarlet Witch/Dr.Strange-Talisman
Thor-Beta Ray Bill
Captain America-US Agent
Spider-Man/Spider-Woman I-Arachne

Newjak
I know I may actually read this mini-series about Canada

King_Mungi
Wait a minute, what's that? Oh it's the "I'm going to donkey punch you in the face" sign. Hi Newjak smile

Newjak
Hi King

King_Mungi
Hi King

Whatcha wearing?

Newjak
Whatcha wearing? no expression

Nothing muc shifty

stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Can't wait for this title...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Can't wait for this title...

Fanboy!!!!

Soujaboy
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/OMEGA001.jpg

Soujaboy
Fanboy!!!!

That I am... that I am...

Draco69

What the f**k is Talisman wearing?!

She looks like a Las Vegas drag queen stripper at zoo-themed S&M bar....

outavodka
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k is Talisman wearing?!

She looks like a Las Vegas drag queen stripper at zoo-themed S&M bar.... i concur/ cant wait for this. Seriously its probly one of the best things to come out of CW> if only for a short while. i bet if it does better than expected we see a monthly eh...

King_Mungi

Soujaboy

Draco69
Arachne has the best costume design.

But Talisman looks f**king terrible. It looks like a seventh-grade drama student mashed together various other costumes from past plays into one horrible ensemble at the very last minute.

King_Mungi
It'll sell more than the new avenger comics.

Naaaa...wish it were true, but I highly doubt it. Bendis is a name brand and with Spider-Man and Wolverine it's sure to be a top seller.

King_Mungi
Arachne has the best costume design.

But Talisman looks f**king terrible. It looks like a seventh-grade drama student mashed together various other costumes from past plays into one horrible ensemble at the very last minute.

I'm not a huge fan of her current attire, very similar to her last costume. However, this new addition is based off of Shaman's attire he wore when he complete the Spirit Test...well her's is more feminine of course.

Soujaboy
Naaaa...wish it were true, but I highly doubt it. Bendis is a name brand and with Spider-Man and Wolverine it's sure to be a top seller.

Trust me on this one. big grin

Accel
Where's Sasquatch? I want my big hairy Canuck dammit!

King_Mungi
Trust me on this one. big grin

Yes sir sad

I do hope your right though, there seems to be more talk about this book than New Avengers. However, I could be wrong.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
Where's Sasquatch? I want my big hairy Canuck dammit!

He'll be in Civil War: The Initiative, and wreck the Wrecking Crew in OF #1
---
However, this is what Oeming said about Sasquatch joining the team

http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=99&itemid=9237
"Oeming: Talisman is the former member and Sasquatch is in the book- maybe on the team. Maybe..."

Soujaboy
Yes sir sad

I do hope your right though, there seems to be more talk about this book than New Avengers. However, I could be wrong.

I'm hoping, this book seems far more interesting that the both of the new Avengers titles.

Accel
He'll be in Civil War: The Initiative, and wreck the Wrecking Crew in OF #1
---
However, this is what Oeming said about Sasquatch joining the team

"Oeming: Talisman is the former member and Sasquatch is in the book- maybe on the team. Maybe..."
I saw a sketch showing the whole team with Sasquatch among them. I assumed he was part of the final lineup.

King_Mungi
I'm hoping, this book seems far more interesting that the both of the new Avengers titles.

That's what I think...but I'm biased.

I saw a sketch showing the whole team with Sasquatch among them. I assumed he was part of the final lineup.

i hope so, the Great Beasts will be making a reapperance so he has to be there.

Draco69
Mighty Avengers will suck. It has Sentry in it....

New Avengers looks rather boring.

Accel
Both Avengers lineups pretty much feel like Marvel just took names out of a hat to decide who'd be on them, especially when you notice that Dr. Strange is on a team consiting of people around Sppder-Man's level.

Draco69
And for some reason, Bendis is STILL trying to make us like Ronin.

We DON'T!

King_Mungi
Ronin is about to make her/his apperance in the Ultimate universe as well...yesh!. Even Sentry has been force-fed us and I don't care for him either

I don't know Omega Flight out of the three new teams actually seems like a team. I just don't see Luke Cage giving orders to Dr.Strange.

xmarksthespot
BMB views Sentry and Ronin as "excellent brand new creations" (taken verbatim) and thus is compelled to force-feed everyone them even though they're boring.

marvelprince

I hope he's there. They could do with more Canadians.

It'll sell more than the new avenger comics.

Not gonna happen. I'm sure it'll do well though

Newjak
Where's Sasquatch? I want my big hairy Canuck dammit! You know I've been thinking about this and with Beta Ray Bill on the team do they really need a brick like Sasquatch. BRB can do anything strength wise the Sas can plus he brings forth his own mystical might along with it.

Other than him just being there he really would serve no purpose to the group even though he would be cool to have on.

marvelprince
You know I've been thinking about this and with Beta Ray Bill on the team do they really need a brick like Sasquatch. BRB can do anything strength wise the Sas can plus he brings forth his own mystical might along with it.

Other than him just being there he really would serve no purpose to the group even though he would be cool to have on.

The scientist role is still empty

King_Mungi

Scientist, experience with AF related villians and an Elder God. He can be greatly beneficial.

Beta Ray Howard
Mighty Avengers will suck. It has Sentry in it....

New Avengers looks rather boring.

At the very least it has more potential than New Avengers.

If they handed the book off to Peter David or someone, it would be awesome.

Beta Ray Howard

That is now my desktop background. AMAZING!

xmarksthespot
Scientist, experience with AF related villians and an Elder God. He can be greatly beneficial. He's like their Alpha-5 and Zordon all rolled into one! doped

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He's like their Alpha-5 and Zordon all rolled into one! doped

Oh Kimberly (Pink Ranger), how I loved you back in the day

The Fake Macoy
I just find it funny how US Agent is more in the foreground than Guardian is. Looks strange to have stars and stripes in the front for a Canadian team.

Beta Ray Howard
When does this come out? To be honest, I may take my leave of KMC for a while, mostly just to update the Bill respect thread. erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
When does this come out? To be honest, I may take my leave of KMC for a while, mostly just to update the Bill respect thread. erm

Not for a while, Omega Flight #1 comes out in April. They make their apperance in Civil War: The Initiative which I don't know when that is released

Beta Ray Howard
I think it comes out sometime this month. Is there any particular reason they're being revealed during Initiative?

King_Mungi
No idea, the entire issue is being tight-lipped.

Beta Ray Howard
Maybe Bill kills Clor, and they don't want it to come out, or something of the sort.

marvelprince
I think it comes out sometime this month. Is there any particular reason they're being revealed during Initiative?

Initative is supposed to be a sort of launching point for a lot of things. Maybe they'll reveal the team premise in the issue or something

King_Mungi
Initative is supposed to be a sort of launching point for a lot of things. Maybe they'll reveal the team premise in the issue or something

That's what I think, it's 64 pages and broke into chapters one will be about Omega Flight.

King_Mungi
I introduce a pissed off Sasquatch:
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NewJoeFridays33.html

Soujaboy
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NewJoeFridays33.html

The art is excellent.

King_Mungi
Sure is, but IT'S MICHEAL! Why the hell is Sasquatch yelling at him? kill him already.

Newjak
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NewJoeFridays33.html That was awesome looking big grin

King_Mungi
That was awesome looking big grin

I wonder if he smells like a wet dog 24/7?

Newjak
I wonder if he smells like a wet dog 24/7? Please he isn't Wolverine.

I'm sure he grooms himselves and makes sure to give himself proper baths and go to the Vets to get his fur cleaned stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Please he isn't Wolverine.

I'm sure he grooms himselves and makes sure to give himself proper baths and go to the Vets to get his fur cleaned stick out tongue

True and he isn't spayed either, Aurora knows that

Also what's with Canadians being hairy, I have a beard but come on I don't have a beard on my shoulder blades...well since I shaved.

Newjak
True and he isn't spayed either, Aurora knows that

Also what's with Canadians being hairy, I have a beard but come on I don't have a beard on my shoulder blades...well since I shaved. I don't know but I do see the trend of hairy Cnadains in comics.

By the way Females get Spayed Males get Neutered stick out tongue

King_Mungi
I don't know but I do see the trend of hairy Cnadains in comics.

By the way Females get Spayed Males get Neutered stick out tongue

I knew that cool

F'N Americans, should have listed more closely to Bob Barker's speech on those damn pets. big grin

Newjak
I knew that cool

F'N Americans, should have listed more closely to Bob Barker's speech on those damn pets. big grin laughing

I love the the Price is Right big grin

King_Mungi
laughing

I love the the Price is Right big grin

Oh god so do I...so do I

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/watch/7505

marvelprince
Sure is, but IT'S MICHEAL! Why the hell is Sasquatch yelling at him? kill him already.

Thought that was Michael. Seems like another clue as to whose's in the Guardian costume

xmarksthespot
Oh Kimberly (Pink Ranger), how I loved you back in the day The Pink Ranger... *sigh* love

marvelprince
The Pink Ranger... *sigh* love

Would still love to have sum morphing time with that one

King_Mungi
Thought that was Michael. Seems like another clue as to whose's in the Guardian costume

Oeming said in an earlier interview it wasn't going to be him, they better not have changed it.

The Pink Ranger... *sigh* love

Oh memories of me dry humping the tv screen then trying to explain myself when the baby-sitter caught me.

xmarksthespot
Oeming said in an earlier interview it wasn't going to be him, they better not have changed it.

Oh memories of me dry humping the tv screen then trying to explain myself when the baby-sitter caught me. That was a little TMI... haermm

King_Mungi
That was a little TMI... haermm

This is what we do in Canada, it's that or talk about America.

Don't judge me wink

marvelprince
Oh memories of me dry humping the tv screen then trying to explain myself when the baby-sitter caught me.

"Uh..um..I was just dusting the screen"

King_Mungi
Woot...now this is a team

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWarTheInitiative.jpg

Accel
That's the pic I mentioned earlier. I done told you Sasquatch would be on the team, I done told you all!

King_Mungi
That's the pic I mentioned earlier. I done told you Sasquatch would be on the team, I done told you all!

Technically he's not, as Oeming said in an interview Sasquatch might be on the team but hasn't decided yet. Plus he isn't on the cover of issue #1

Also in the Avengers vs. Defenders thread please be patient, as I'm annoyed from Tom Brevoort coments about Omega FLight fans and lied about some information. If I got into an indepth debate, I know I would get very testy and down right insulting. So I'm cooling off.

xmarksthespot
Woot...now this is a team

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/CivilWarTheInitiative.jpg Guardian looks kinda tiny, even taking into account perspective. ermm

King_Mungi
Heres the Sasquatch team quote
====

King_Mungi
Guardian looks kinda tiny, even taking into account perspective. ermm

Indeed, Talisman is further back and she's taller than him.

Beta Ray Howard
Guardian looks kinda tiny, even taking into account perspective. ermm

Well, the guy who got the job was shorter than Cap.

Either way, I love that pic.

btw: The new Guardian is the Collective. Sassy gives him the job

King_Mungi
Oeming has said earlier Mike won't be Guardian as people on Alpha Waves complained. Hope that hasn't changed,

Why the hell would Sasquatch give him the job? Hey you killed my friend, and your not even Canadian here's the suit that represents Alpha Flight and Canada.

King_Mungi
Cover and solicits for issue #2
http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=1912&start=0

Bloody, and a possible new member? I'm in.

marvelprince
Nice cover. Simple yet very nice

Draco69
Oeming has said earlier Mike won't be Guardian as people on Alpha Waves complained. Hope that hasn't changed,

Why the hell would Sasquatch give him the job? Hey you killed my friend, and your not even Canadian here's the suit that represents Alpha Flight and Canada.

Doesn't the Collective have every single mutant power on earth....?

The hell does he need Omega Flight for?

no expression

King_Mungi
Doesn't the Collective have every single mutant power on earth....?

The hell does he need Omega Flight for?

no expression

Naaaa..at the end of the Collective arc, we find out Micheal only has a portion of the Collective's power he absorbed. How much is unknown, but he isn't at his full Collective strength.

Beta Ray Howard

I wonder who it would be. I'd like it to be Toxin, just for the sake of the fact that the guy is a lesser known character with a lot of potential. It seems Oeming likes writing characters like that.

King_Mungi
I highly doubt it would be Toxin, most likely Sasquatch as he isn't an offical member yet.

SpunkySmurph

When were you out? ermmnone

Also, Mungi, somebody on that forum stole my name (and put me in a blender, apparently sad). I demand retribution. Immediatley.

King_Mungi
When were you out? ermmnone

Also, Mungi, somebody on that forum stole my name (and put me in a blender, apparently sad). I demand retribution. Immediatley.

Smart ASS! cool

Yeah he just joined, he seems nice but I really don't know him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can't wait until this series kicks off. Love Bill. Which Guardian is it?

King_Mungi
No one knows yet

Beta Ray Howard
btw: The new Guardian is the Collective. Sassy gives him the job

King_Mungi

Except as I noted earlier by Mike Oeming himself it wouldn't be the Mail Man. Unless recently changed

There has been no confirmation of who Guardian is as of yet.
-----
Howard you leaving the board?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is Omega Flight going to be an ongoing or limited series? I hope its going to be an ongoing series.

King_Mungi
It was originally suppose to be an on-going, but got bumped down to a 5 issue mini-series with the potential if it sells well to be an on-going.

King_Mungi
It's official Mike Oeming did go against his word and made Mike Pointer aka. The Collective the new Guardian/Vindicator/Weapon Alpha.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>