the number 23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
looks cool

Leathergien
can you tell about it maybe? jeese lol

allofyousuckkk
lol, im not sure exactly what it's about

Walter Sparrow (Jim Carrey) finds a book that seems to be based on his life. While reading the book, he comes across details of a murder that hasn't happened in real life yet; as a consequence, he becomes obsessed with the number twenty-three and its ambiguous involvement with the murder.

the trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/thenumber23

not to be totally psychotic, but after reading about "the 23 enigma" I've started adding up every string of numbers ive seen, as weird as that sounds. ya, funny

SelphieT
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

not to be totally psychotic, but after reading about "the 23 enigma" I've started adding up every string of numbers ive seen, as weird as that sounds. ya, funny

Don't feel weird, I did the same thing right after I saw the previews big grin

allofyousuckkk
lol, the numbers in my address add up to 23 smile

Pandemoniac
Looking forward to this one, the plot is promising and can't wait to see to see what Carrey does with this part.

SelphieT
Yeah, lets hope that Carrey can "do" a serious film.

DraconianDevil
Looks very very promising, i'm looking forward to seeing this.

allofyousuckkk
i dont like carrey too much

Zilverz
just watched the trailer ... looks very promising

why do you doubt carey ? He is one of the few actors that is worth every penny

Solo
Originally posted by SelphieT
Yeah, lets hope that Carrey can "do" a serious film.
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?

Don't have much hope in this. I'll see it sometime, though.

steverules
lol me and my mate saw Jim Carrey on the front of a magazine with 23 written on him and we didn't know and we were like 'Hey that guy looks like Jim Carrey...I don't think it's him thought since he does comedy not horror.' Lol I gotta tell my mate.

ladygrim
Yeah, lets hope that Carrey can "do" a serious film. thats my only put of with this movie i dont think i could take in a serious character

SelphieT
Originally posted by Solo
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?

Don't have much hope in this. I'll see it sometime, though.

I actually never saw that movie. Is it that serious?

Leathergien
my birth cetrtificate was registered on march 23rd, my birthday is november 23rd, and if you count the months twice november is the 23rd month, there are 23 letters in my name.....creepy haha

but the movie looks pretty good for jim carrey.

Leathergien
omg....and the first letter of my name is j and it number 10 in the alphabet and my last name starts with a m and its number 13...together it equals 23....im creeped out now

allofyousuckkk
i was born at 9:59

and I was born in November as well

Leathergien
were going to die....lol jk

Solo
I actually never saw that movie. Is it that serious?
Yes. It's excellent, worth a look, if not only for Jim Carrey.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Solo
Yes. It's excellent, worth a look, if not only for Jim Carrey.

Alright. But it definetly wasn't a thriller like this movie should be, right?

MildPossession
It looks like it will be a disappointment, but will get it out on dvd.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Damn it, someone beat me to making a thread. I just saw the ad on the side of a page today and I can't BELIEVE Jim is going to be in a thriller or horror or whatever it is, I haven't got to finish the trailer yet.

black_goku#1
this movie was very very well put together. The genre thriller doesnt quite fit but as a suspense movie this mivie is more than acceptional. Jim Carey offers a belivebility that most cant quite reach and delivers it very well through his charecter Walter Sparrow. "The number 23" will keep you guessing around every corner and find a new fondness towards the number itself. This movie is a definite must see for anyone ready to think.

B+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.