The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Vs.) The Thundercats...KOWABUNGA HOOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Don't think this fights ever been done before...and I thought it would be quite spectacular if these two teams ever went up against each other....

Splinter, the Turtles master and sensai, has been brutally murdered. The killers were actually Mumm-Ra, Slithe, Monkian, and Jackelman is disquise; each one looking exactly like one of the Thundercats. The Turtles upon learning this, are enraged and hell-bent on getting revenge on his killers...at all costs.

Once the real Thundercats show up to help, (Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, and Cheetara), they are mistakenly taken for the real killers by the Turtles...not knowing of Mumm-Ra and his lackies disquised.

Lion-O and the rest of the Thundercats try to explain, but the Turtles aren't buying it and are too angry and bloodlusted to listen anyway....so, it's the Thundercats fighting for their very lives against the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Fight takes place thru-out the cities rooftops, alleyways, and sewers.

This is the Turtles from the comics and graphic novels, and not the kiddie version from the cartoons....these Turtles know how to kick ass and take names....so, who wins this one??

Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, and Cheetara....The Thundercats

OR...

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo...The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

SpunkySmurph
Thundercats ftw.

Kento
I'd go with the Turtles. Panthero would probably be smarter then Donny and could make some cooler gadgets but that's really it. And Lion-o's sword could easily break Leo's. Though fighting ability I give it to TMNT.

capt it up
which turtle could actaully beat Tigra? or Lion-O?

Kento
Tigra's invisibility thing won't work on Leo. He's fought an invisible opponent before. And as for Lion-O, Mikey could. He'd never be able to hit him yet Mikey could easily hit him. The only problem is Mikey's more of a goof off and Lion-O is more focused. Cheetara's speed would be the main problem but she can't keep it up for long. After she runs out of her speed they'd just have to worry about the the Sword of Omens.

capt it up
Originally posted by Kento
Tigra's invisibility thing won't work on Leo. He's fought an invisible opponent before. And as for Lion-O, Mikey could. He'd never be able to hit him yet Mikey could easily hit him. The only problem is Mikey's more of a goof off and Lion-O is more focused. Cheetara's speed would be the main problem but she can't keep it up for long. After she runs out of her speed they'd just have to worry about the the Sword of Omens.

have you even read the comics? first Tigra speed and agility and reflexes are a good dela superior to Leo's. His cunningness in battle and his weapon alone woudl take Leo out rather fast.

leo would be hit with a bomb and KOed unelss Leo cna block bombs lol.

Tigra would have no need to go invisiable

Kento
Like bombs are a big deal to the turtles? They've dodged worse. They've fought worse then the ThunderCats also. They've defeated vampires, Triceratons, and mythical beasts. They aren't going to be defeated by the ThunderCats. Lion-O, and Cheetara are the only troublesome ones. Lion-O has the Sword of Omens, and Cheetara has the speed. Panthero and Tigra aren't big threats in this. At least nothing I have ever seen makes me think they are.

capt it up
Like bombs are a big deal to the turtles? They've dodged worse. They've fought worse then the ThunderCats also. They've defeated vampires, Triceratons, and mythical beasts. They aren't going to be defeated by the ThunderCats. Lion-O, and Cheetara are the only troublesome ones. Lion-O has the Sword of Omens, and Cheetara has the speed. Panthero and Tigra aren't big threats in this. At least nothing I have ever seen makes me think they are.

Are you crasy. when ahs a turtle ever takena bomb and gotten back up?

Tigra far more agile, better reflexes and quicker then any of the turtles. His weapion has range and blows up. How can Leo take a superior opponet like this? Your beign rediculous. Not to mention Tigra smart with superior tactical prowess.

Alos Lion-O could defeta all the turtles at oucne if he sues thesword's of omans to it fullest

Comicbook_kid
Tigra's invisibility thing won't work on Leo. He's fought an invisible opponent before.

Good point Kento wink I was going to say that. The Turtles have been trained to fight with their eyes closed...literary. It matters little if their opponents are visible or invisible...so Tigra's little invisibility trick won't be doing him much good here...!

Good job.

capt it up
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Good point Kento wink I was going to say that. The Turtles have been trained to fight with their eyes closed...literary. It matters little if their opponents are visible or invisible...so Tigra's little invisibility trick won't be doing him much good here...!

Good job.

dude you guys even read the tunder cat's comics?

tigra would not use it in a battle he never does unelss he ambushing some one which would not be the case in an areana battle.

Kento
Never said they've taken bombs and gotten back up. Said they'd have no problem dodging his bombs.

And I've never seen anything to suggest Tigra being quicker then the turtles though if you got anything to show me then please. Nothing have I seen. Though I've not seen everything I admit it but as much as I've seen of both, and I've seen a lot more turtles, I can't see the ThunderCats winning.

capt it up
Never said they've taken bombs and gotten back up. Said they'd have no problem dodging his bombs.

And I've never seen anything to suggest Tigra being quicker then the turtles though if you got anything to show me then please. Nothing have I seen. Though I've not seen everything I admit it but as much as I've seen of both, and I've seen a lot more turtles, I can't see the ThunderCats winning.

don't have a scanner or my issue with me at school.

great demestraion of tigra agility and speed is when he goes there the assult course and effortless goes through it while apearing be in every nplace at ounce.

I read both and even miky has not shown the speed of agility that tigra has.

capt it up
also the thunder cats have the superior weapon's.

his whip has rnage and radius there no way leo getting close to him.

Kento
Grabbing the whip would easily stop it though. The Turtles also aren't just limited to their respective weapons. They've got kunai and shuriken also. Plus they can fight without their weapons.

What does Panthero have? Nunchucks if I remember correctly, so that's not really superior. Also doesn't Cheetara have a bo? The whip isn't a superior weapon imo either. The only superior weapon I see on their side is Sword of Omens. Though I don't see any of the Cats as better fighters. Sword of Omens = more power then the turtles. And from what you said Tigra is extremely quick. But does he have the power to back it up?? Panthero is suppose to be the strongest physically from what I remember. Unless that's changed somewhere along the way.

Comicbook_kid
Grabbing the whip would easily stop it though. The Turtles also aren't just limited to their respective weapons. They've got kunai and shuriken also. Plus they can fight without their weapons.

What does Panthero have? Nunchucks if I remember correctly, so that's not really superior. Also doesn't Cheetara have a bo? The whip isn't a superior weapon imo either. The only superior weapon I see on their side is Sword of Omens. Though I don't see any of the Cats as better fighters. Sword of Omens = more power then the turtles. And from what you said Tigra is extremely quick. But does he have the power to back it up?? Panthero is suppose to be the strongest physically from what I remember. Unless that's changed somewhere along the way.

No, you are correct in all your comments. Panthro is physically the strongest. Cheetara does fight with a bo and Tigra does have a bola whip. I agree the Sword of Omens would be a problem...even if the Turtles somehow managed to get it away from Lion-O, he can just summon it back to his hand; kinda the way Thor does with Mjolnir. But while Lion-O just has the one sword, Leo has two to fight with.

I think Mikey would face off with Panthro via nunchucks; Cheetara faces off with Donatello with bo staffs; Leo of course would face off with Lion-O in a spectacular sword fest, which leaves Raphael facing off with Tigra via his sai....

King Kandy
The Sword of omens really doesn't have a set limit....

Kento
No, you are correct in all your comments. Panthro is physically the strongest. Cheetara does fight with a bo and Tigra does have a bola whip. I agree the Sword of Omens would be a problem...even if the Turtles somehow managed to get it away from Lion-O, he can just summon it back to his hand; kinda the way Thor does with Mjolnir. But while Lion-O just has the one sword, Leo has two to fight with.

I think Mikey would face off with Panthro via nunchucks; Cheetara faces off with Donatello with bo staffs; Leo of course would face off with Lion-O in a spectacular sword fest, which leaves Raphael facing off with Tigra via his sai....

Well then Donny's going down but he could probably manage something out of luck and brains to stop her and her speed. Tigra beats Raph by being a smarter fighter every single time. Even with Sword of Omens I can see Leo pulling a win at least a few times though not everytime. And Mikey could beat Panthero if he fought seriously enough..assuming he fought serious during the fight thou.

srankmissingnin
Lion-O post book of omens training pre accelerated aging would solo the Turtles.

guy222
Don't think this fights ever been done before...and I thought it would be quite spectacular if these two teams ever went up against each other....

Splinter, the Turtles master and sensai, has been brutally murdered. The killers were actually Mumm-Ra, Slithe, Monkian, and Jackelman is disquise; each one looking exactly like one of the Thundercats. The Turtles upon learning this, are enraged and hell-bent on getting revenge on his killers...at all costs.

Once the real Thundercats show up to help, (Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, and Cheetara), they are mistakenly taken for the real killers by the Turtles...not knowing of Mumm-Ra and his lackies disquised.

Lion-O and the rest of the Thundercats try to explain, but the Turtles aren't buying it and are too angry and bloodlusted to listen anyway....so, it's the Thundercats fighting for their very lives against the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Fight takes place thru-out the cities rooftops, alleyways, and sewers.

This is the Turtles from the comics and graphic novels, and not the kiddie version from the cartoons....these Turtles know how to kick ass and take names....so, who wins this one??

Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, and Cheetara....The Thundercats

OR...

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo...The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

TunderCats ftw

capt it up

leo crabbed the whip and his arm would be gone. it blows up. You honestly do not read thunder cat's at all.

the nunchuck/s shot lazer out of them and were also made to be unbreakable.

the boo staff could grow to any length and was also unbreakable.

the whip blow up and tigra thought it. also tigra a telepath.

tigra pulled down a tree with llittle to no effort

Kento
Yea, I know the nunchucks can shoot lasers but since when did Cheetara's bo become Gokou's bo?? Never remember the whip blowing up either. But like I said I've not seen everything to do with ThunderCats. Guess I really need to collect more of the comics.

capt it up
Yea, I know the nunchucks can shoot lasers but since when did Cheetara's bo become Gokou's bo?? Never remember the whip blowing up either. But like I said I've not seen everything to do with ThunderCats. Guess I really need to collect more of the comics.

hist whip always been able to do that. same with the boo staff

LORDSIDIOUS01
The turtles are nnjas. BUT THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.