FP Iceman VS Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
Full potential omega class Iceman VS BRB

bloodlust on

fight takes place in antarctica

who wins confused

masterbruce
There ain't a darn thing Beta Ray Bill could do to a Fullpotential Iceman.

NiņoAraņa
spite no expression

edit: and i don't say this often

Symmetric Chaos
BRB gets crushed

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Full potential omega class Iceman VS BRB

bloodlust on

fight takes place in antarctica

who wins confused

Iceman

Swanky-Tuna
What is full potential Iceman? Sounds like regular Iceman except guessing what he can do is okay.

xmeat
bill pounds him to oblivion

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by xmeat
bill pounds him to oblivion What the f**k? i really really really no longer respect your opinion on ANY character....

xmeat

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What is full potential Iceman? Sounds like regular Iceman except guessing what he can do is okay. Pretty much.

At "full potential" Wither is multiversal Death, Hulk is the Abstract embodiment of strength and Jubilee is the Abstract embodiment of blowing shit up.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pretty much.

At "full potential" Wither is multiversal Death, Hulk is the Abstract embodiment of strength and Jubilee is the Abstract embodiment of blowing shit up. laughing laughing

bigbran
And, I don't want to sound like a fanboy... but Iceman doesn't have these "BRB crushing" feats.
Oooo... full potential?

I thought we were supposed to use feats, not hype.

Blair Wind
Hey.....he beat Oblivion. And Stranger. Both of which >>>>>BRB erm

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by bigbran
And, I don't want to sound like a fanboy... but Iceman doesn't have these "BRB crushing" feats.
Oooo... full potential?

I thought we were supposed to use feats, not hype. well there's nothing BRB can do to IM, and in ANTARTICA i think Iceman can do SOMETHING to BRB....

someone said this before, forgot who.....

Something>>Nothing

bigbran

Brian Oswald

Blair Wind
yea....I wasnt much being serious. But with stranger, it was basically him doing all the work. He froze his heat beams. And him no expression

He is not ALL hype. Check the respect thread. How is BRB going to physically destroy him?

bigbran
Originally posted by Blair Wind
yea....I wasnt much being serious. But with stranger, it was basically him doing all the work. He froze his heat beams. And him no expression Juggernaut almost KOed him, and Phoenix... well, I'm sure she did something... somewhere?

Originally posted by Blair Wind
He is not ALL hype. Check the respect thread. How is BRB going to physically destroy him? I remember hearing someone, say that he was the only one that could stand up to Galactus and Tyrant. I also vaguely remember someone saying that he could freeze an entire planet, to win a fight.

I never said that Beta could win.

It just seems, that as soon as someone hears "FP Iceman", they give him the win, no matter the odds. They don't look at his feats, just his title.

masterbruce

It just seems, that as soon as someone hears "FP Iceman", they give him the win, no matter the odds. They don't look at his feats, just his title.

ummm....no.

If you pit FP Iceman against a brick like BRB (or Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, etc) then yeah Iceman's gonna win majority simply because physical force can't really defeat him, doesn't matter HOW PHYSICALLY STRONG you are.

If you pit Iceman against guys with more versatility such as Iceman, GL, or even Superman, then people aren't gonna just say Iceman ftw.

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
ummm....no.

If you pit FP Iceman against a brick like BRB (or Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, etc) then yeah Iceman's gonna win majority simply because physical force can't really defeat him, doesn't matter HOW PHYSICALLY STRONG you are.

If you pit Iceman against guys with more versatility such as Iceman, GL, or even Superman, then people aren't gonna just say Iceman ftw. And?
Wait.. Beta's a brick?

masterbruce
And?
Wait.. Beta's a brick?

yeah...he's an ugly, horse faced brick.

bigbran
yeah...he's an ugly, horse faced brick. OK... guess you didn't see the Ego fight...

NiņoAraņa
If you pit Iceman against guys with more versatility such as Iceman battle of the century shifty

xmeat
im has great potential but i dont see him taking someone that battled heralds and other gods.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pretty much.

At "full potential" Wither is multiversal Death, Hulk is the Abstract embodiment of strength and Jubilee is the Abstract embodiment of blowing shit up.
Iceman wins via crapping lightning bombs onto Beta Ray Bill.

masterbruce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.