Vanilla Ice In Resident Evil 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I was watching the Surreal Life Challenge on VH1 and Vanilla won a contest and thought I heard Robin Leach say he won a role in RE3. Does anybody know a good website for the RE movie frachise or if this is even true?

SelphieT
Holy crap, I saw that too. I hope to God Rob Van Winkle is NOT in Resident Evil 3. Ah, well I guess it doesn't matter. The RE movies all suck, so its not like it'd matter I guess.

Pandemoniac
Vanilla Ice? Is he still alive?
Big bad move by the movieguys if this is true, setting up competitions for roles in RE3 that even Vanilla could win. You'd think they've listened to the critique and would get serious on making a fanpleasing movie.
Guess not. But then again maybe ol' Ice is really a great actor yet to reveal himself as such! We'll wait and see what's true and false.

soin2cal
I didnt think any of the resident evil movies were proper horror, i only own one of them, its more thrilling or action. Unlike the games.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I seriously doubt if he is in this.

StinkFist462
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I seriously doubt if he is in this.

watch the surreal life games reruns. its all in front of your eyes. nothing to doubt.

BackFire
Doesnt matter, both the RE movies were piles of shit.

LaHaine
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Vanilla Ice? Is he still alive?
But then again maybe ol' Ice is really a great actor yet to reveal himself as such! We'll wait and see what's true and false.

i guess i remember the older days a bit too well.
havent you ever seen Cool as Ice (vanilla's own movie from the earlie 90's)? his acting is atrocious.

LiL nAstY GirL
They said that they wanted him to audition for a part, but I dont think he got the part

SelphieT
Originally posted by BackFire
Doesnt matter, both the RE movies were piles of shit.

thumb up agreed.

guy222
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I was watching the Surreal Life Challenge on VH1 and Vanilla won a contest and thought I heard Robin Leach say he won a role in RE3. Does anybody know a good website for the RE movie frachise or if this is even true?

At least, Suge Knight can't harm Robbie smile

Dinalfos
Vanilla Ice? Are they aiming for a cult status, this time? laughing

hanxan
he is not listed in the cast on imdb so that is a good thing

Evil Dead
what's with all the Vanilla Ice hate?

dude made an album that was HUUUUUUUGE. He owned it. Why hate on the guy because you outgrew the music that made him famous? yeah.....everything he's done since has sucked (except a few songs on Mind Blowin', to hell with you all...I like it).....you still can't take away the man's accomplishments with a great album for the music scene of the time.

Michael Jackson is a joke now......but you can never take Thriller away from him. No matter how much hate gets thrown his way, he's still the guy who made thriller and owned the industry. Same with Vanilla Ice.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by StinkFist462
watch the surreal life games reruns. its all in front of your eyes. nothing to doubt.

Don't watch staged crap like that. Besides unless you can give me a link with real factual evidence, I don't think Vanilla Ice is in RE3.

Evil Dead
I just watched the episode again. Nobody won a role in RE3. After everybody got back to the house, Leach said that the casting director who judged them was impressed by Ice and was putting him up for a role in RE3.......not that he had one.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Maybe Robbie will be dropped off the ledge by Suge.

WrathfulDwarf
Well, let's see..his last movie was Cool as Ice and that was way back when. Oh, shitz! That was way back when I was in Jr. High School.

Yeah, he needs this for his acting career.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I just watched the episode again. Nobody won a role in RE3. After everybody got back to the house, Leach said that the casting director who judged them was impressed by Ice and was putting him up for a role in RE3.......not that he had one. Yea I just watched the rerun. It says he's up for a role in RE3.

deathbycorn
Wasn't Rob Van Winkle in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Wasn't Rob Van Winkle in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II ? I think so. But I don't think he had any dialogue other than singing a song during a bar fight or something.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think so. But I don't think he had any dialogue other than singing a song during a bar fight or something.

yea he was he did the nija rap song when the fight broke lose.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have seen no proof that he is in this film.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Show me proof. I have some.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0432021/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Extinction#Confirmed_Cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.