Wolverine vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
My own recently-created thread inspired this in me.

Could Wolverine take himself out?

Wolverine is duplicated exactly. EVERYTHING is the same--experience, skill, mutant powers, abilities, etc.

I'm genuinely curious. In a fight to the death or KO, completely blood-lusted and fighting to the best of their abilities, can Wolverine take out another Wolverine? Or would it go on forever?

Badabing
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Wolverine is duplicated exactly. EVERYTHING is the same--experience, skill, mutant powers, abilities, etc.

I'm genuinely curious. In a fight to the death or KO, completely blood-lusted and fighting to the best of their abilities, can Wolverine take out another Wolverine? Or would it go on forever?
STOP!
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/yellow_guy_crazy_hg_wht.gif

laughing

Soljer
The least you could have done was make it current versus bone claw. Or something.

Then, you'd have a faster wolverine with a better healing factor, against one who is more durable.

Ptr_Grifin

It's best not to ponder these things. ninja

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Soljer
The least you could have done was make it current versus bone claw. Or something.

Then, you'd have a faster wolverine with a better healing factor, against one who is more durable.

I think the current is all around better than boneclaw. When Apoc. put in the adamantium, he did it right. His healing factor is no longer slowed down by the metal poisoning him, and his new metal is lighter. So he gets the best of both versions.

guy222

Howlett wins

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Howlett wins

Hey, at least guy can't be wrong for once!

Metalmanx
Good answer, guy. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

I thought about that. But then Ptr_Grifin already said what I was thinking concerning that issue.

Wolverine 5/10

bigbran
The multi-verse dies.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by #1110
Wolverine 5/10

laughing Perfect answer to this topic.

grey fox
The universe implodes upon itself due to there being two people whom are 'The Best at what they do'

Board Walker
This is bone bone claws wolverine Vs. Wolverine?

Because they may both be the best at what they do, but Bone Claw Wolverine fights with the likes of Galactus.

If any of you have seen the comic cover of when Wolverine confronts Galactus, then you know what I'm talking about, the pure and utter terror in Galactus eyes is awe inspiring.

srankmissingnin
Does Wolverine have the means to overload the equivalent of his own healing factor? Yes, but it would take days (maybe even weeks) for Wolverine to dish out enough damange to over load his own healing factor so he could get a ko.

Beta Ray Howard
The collision of TEH CLAWZ! would destroy multiverses, and make the Sleeping Celestial wake up because of a nightmare.

It cannot contain the awesomeness.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Does Wolverine have the means to overload the equivalent of his own healing factor? Yes, but it would take days (maybe even weeks) for Wolverine to dish out enough damange to over load his own healing factor so he could get a ko.

That's basically what I was asking for.

But if they both possess the same skill/abilities/powers/etc., could either one of them produce enough damage on the other one to put him down?

Martian_mind
This is like what happens when an irrestible force meets an immovable object

jinzin

the fights with sabretooth kinda lead one to the conclusion that while the battle may be drawn out it certainly won't go on forever.

The Pict
One of them would just get lucky sooner or later srug

jinzin
Originally posted by The Pict
One of them would just get lucky sooner or later srug

lol.

NiņoAraņa
yeah, this really should have been brought back! i want opinions!

Bentley
Wolverine number one wins. He has better feats.

Alfheim
I know one thing for certain...Wolverine will win this fight.... stick out tongue ...or they both kill each other.

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine 10/10

Anonimator
wolverine 10/10

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
The multi-verse dies.
laughing out loud

ExtraMision5555

Coinsidentally enough, i made this thread about 2 months ago

Jyppe
Yes! Finally a thread where Wolverine will definately lose! :P

How about a Wolverine vs a Beaver?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Which one.

Tha C-Master
lol, I got that joke. smile

masterbruce
Even God, aka the writer, dies from a brain aneurysm as he tries to write this scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.