Walk-ins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
Have you guys ever heard of walk-ins? Let's say Joe is in his 30s, and somehow, his soul entity decides to go into a baby, and he plays host in that baby's world, if he retains everything he knows so far, that baby will be very very intelligent for most of it's life (until he or she reaches 30).

"WALK-INS" is a native-American and Hindi concept...I researched it but found that some christian perspectives see it as a satanic issue...

Here's info on walk-ins, and it's just about the same as soul switch or exchange...

http://spiritualdove.com/what_are_walk_ins_.htm#jump_ins

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Have you guys ever heard of walk-ins?

I've heard of walk-in job applications, but not that voodoo shit you're talking about.

debbiejo
Christipher Walkin? Yeah, he does that stuff.

Actually I don't know much about walk-ins

PVS
thats ****ed up. just passed the barber shop and a sign said "walk-ins welcome".

satanic hair stylists fear

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I've heard of walk-in job applications, but not that voodoo shit you're talking about.

Voodoo? Nope, although people who practice it may know how to do this, forced or welcomed.

The link refers to Native American Indians (North and probably South) who know about "walk ins".

I did more research and found that East Indians are aware of this too and have a different name for it.

Ever heard of Indigo children/adults? Ever wonder if they are a product of a walk-in.

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/introduction.html

I read somewhere that the DNA of an indigo child/adult is slightly different then "normal" people.

Indigo children/adults exhibit certain things that can be confusing to themselves and others, such as empathetic ability as well as mind reading.

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/introduction.html

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I've heard of walk-in job applications, but not that voodoo you're talking about.

yeah, and freaky. dun wanna part of any of that.

Imperial_Samura
Ever heard of Indigo children/adults? Ever wonder if they are a product of a walk-in.

Yes.... alllllll the time.

debbiejo
There not supposed to be walk-ins.... blink

I forget what they are though.......*does net search*

Oncewhite
Originally posted by debbiejo
There not supposed to be walk-ins.... blink

I forget what they are though.......*does net search*

From wikipedia:

"Walk-in is an ancient concept first described in Hinduism whose modern name originated in the Spiritualist faith and was popularised by the related, but not identical New Age movements and beliefs. A walk-in is thought to be a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and been replaced with a new soul."

http://www.crystalinks.com/walk_ins.html

Oncewhite
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
yeah, and freaky. dun wanna part of any of that.

Funny, this reminds me of an actor who plays the part of a hero, but in real life is a coward.

How can folks play video games and participate in avatar/animation that reflect mystic/esoteric knowledge, but when it's given in reality, it's seen as freaky? The game playing is suppose to be an introduction to open the mind, so that when you do run across it, it's familiar.

FeceMan
Have you guys ever heard of walk-ins? Let's say Joe is in his 30s, and somehow, his soul entity decides to go into a baby, and he plays host in that baby's world, if he retains everything he knows so far, that baby will be very very intelligent for most of it's life (until he or she reaches 30).

"WALK-INS" is a native-American and Hindi concept...I researched it but found that some christian perspectives see it as a satanic issue...

Here's info on walk-ins, and it's just about the same as soul switch or exchange...

http://spiritualdove.com/what_are_walk_ins_.htm#jump_ins
What.

Symmetric Chaos

This was an episode of TheDrewCareyShow.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This was an episode of TheDrewCareyShow.

I never saw that episode...the dark comedy, "Being John Malkovich" ... the sad part is that the people who wanted to be him, never suffered the life he did, they only wanted to live in the glory that came after he suffered...and the ones who profited off of his lack of free will (that really got me)...sad movie, dark comedy...

As a side note, a "walk-in" is different from a "possession", a possession is against a person's free will, a "walk-in", according to what I've read online, is a mutual decision made by the current resident and the one who wants to rent the place (body)...the only issue I read online (the only issue that reminds me of the movie Being John Malkovich) is if the current person and the new walk-in don't get along...it causes the person to get sick or seem mentally ill.

debbiejo
Someone else was asking about this awhile back......

debbiejo
Here we gooooooooooooooo "Soul switching" ie walk-ins eek!

chillmeistergen
It's called a personality disorder.

Czarina_Czarina
Here we gooooooooooooooo "Soul switching" ie walk-ins eek!

a walk in isn't a soul switch....a soul switch is a switch...a walk in is a spirit coming into your body for a moment

Grinning Goku
Why was this thread bumped? Honestly!

debbiejo
Cause I wanted to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Czarina_Czarina
Cause I wanted to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you are a female and you did this, get ready for them to attack you now...Jesus!

chillmeistergen
It's not about the sex of the poster, Czarina. You posted racist and idiotic ideas, and you were attacked for it, rightly. If you're saying your ideas shouldn't be challenged because you're female; you're the one being sexist.

Rogue Jedi
equality of the sexes.

Schecter
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It's called a personality disorder.

FeceMan

Magee
Its called being a delusional psychopath.

Bardock42
In modern times, "true" or sincere walk-ins might be a rare but possibly real medical or mental health phenomenon. A typical walk-in report involves an individual (frequently, but not always, female) who is badly injured, falls ill or is in some way incapacitated, or seems to "die" on the operating table during surgery, perhaps later reporting a near-death experience. Others claim that deep emotional trauma and suicidal desires alone may set the stage for a walk-in experience.

After resuscitation, the person may behave in a manner completely at odds with earlier, established behaviour patterns. She or he may speak in an unknown language and identify by a different name, and may be very frightened and confused, or supernally calm. While the experience cannot be determined to have any objective reality, subjectively it is deeply and importantly real for the affected individual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk-in#Modern_Belief

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
you are a female and you did this, get ready for them to attack you now...Jesus! Sexist

debbiejo
I'm impressed, Bardock.

Mindship
Christipher Walkin?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j249/crazycab214/ChristopherWalken-1.jpg

~Forever*Alone~
sooo, how do we do this switch?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Storm
Do not bump threads for no reason. Consider this a warning, Zeal Ex Nihilo.

botankus
I'm assuming Feces was trying to prove a point with this bump, but I haven't had time to delve through all 2,000 of Corrina's threads.

And I apologize in advance for bumping it again.

ADarksideJedi
What does this have to do with walk ins?jm

Storm
Originally posted by botankus
I'm assuming Feces was trying to prove a point with this bump, but I haven't had time to delve through all 2,000 of Corrina's threads.
Originally posted by Captain REX
This is not the way to go about things. Contact a moderator if you think something should be merged.

Schecter
WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THE BLOODY MOLE!

debbiejo
Now, that's not very nice of you. Some people like bloody moles.

Okay, now back to walkins. I wonder what it would feel like? blink

Magee
Schizophrenic?

debbiejo
Hmm, that's a good possibility.

Smell the glove
What?

Bicnarok
This is a walk - in

http://i22.tinypic.com/34han3o.gif

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j249/crazycab214/ChristopherWalken-1.jpg Walk-innn droolio

He's soooo bizarre.......just love the guy. Love him in old SNL skits. "The Continental" laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.