KOF Team vs Dead or Alive Boss Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
From the DOA side:

1. Raidou
2. Tengu
3. Genra
4. Alpha 151

And from the KOF side:

1. Geese Howard
2. Rugal Bernstein
3. Takuma Sakazaki (as Mr. Karate)
4. Leopold Goenitz

Winner takes on the Street Fighter Boss Team.

TricksterPriest
Mr. Karate is kind of lame, but with Rugal, Geese and Goenitz, it won't matter. The DOA team dies like the weaklings they are.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mr. Karate is kind of lame, but with Rugal, Geese and Goenitz, it won't matter. The DOA team dies like the weaklings they are.
laughing You are so biased that I can't help but laugh sometimes.

Remulous
They DOA boss team aren't weaklings but they definetly are not KOF level.

TricksterPriest
Weak by comparison, even if they aren't weak period.

guy222
Originally posted by Major Snafu
From the DOA side:

1. Raidou
2. Tengu
3. Genra
4. Alpha 151

And from the KOF side:

1. Geese Howard
2. Rugal Bernstein
3. Takuma Sakazaki (as Mr. Karate)
4. Leopold Goenitz

Winner takes on the Street Fighter Boss Team.

KOF ftw

Sado22
i hate people who don't finish their sentences.........
you mean
Winner takes on the SF Boss Team and pwns them too.

KoF team then takes on Vampire Savior team.
Winner takes on (and loses badly) to The Invincible Sado-samaevil face

~Shin Godtier Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
Once again, i feel that your jumping the gun Sado... We don't even know who he's putting on for the SF Boss team.

Hey Snafu, which version of Mr. karate is being used here... the regular one, or the Serious Mr. Karate from SVC?

Sado22
dude i was kidding! mad

~The Too-Lazy-to-type-"Invincible" Sado-sama
P.S. fully conscious of the above irony.

Darkstorm Zero
I know.... thats probably why I leave so many typos, I can't be bothered to proofread most of the time

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hey Snafu, which version of Mr. karate is being used here... the regular one, or the Serious Mr. Karate from SVC?

Since Takuma was the end boss in Art of Fighting 1, I'm using the normal Mr. Karate. Sticking Serious Mr. Karate would be too much of an advantage for the KOF team.

Remulous
SF doesn't even have enough bosses, to be eligible in this tournament. Unless your gonna count Sagat, then SF would would have just enough bosses.

Darkstorm Zero
Gill

M.Bison (SFA3 Psycho Drive variant, or the Shin version from EX3)

Shin Akuma (Any version)

Garuda

Sagat

ermmm, yeah, I think thats it.

TricksterPriest
No way in hell. Nobody from the EX games should be eligible. The EX series was broken and poorly written. Which means Garuda should be booted. And if you're gonna give them Shin Gouki, you have to give the KOF guys God Rugal.

Darkstorm Zero
There are plenty of versions of Shinny running around, or CPU empowered versions of regular Akuma...

As for the EX thing, I thought I'd bring that up, since... Well..... SF is lacking in the bosses department, and I couldn't think of anyone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.