how come america?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

american scum
how come america has got away with bombing 60 different countries in the last 50 years causing massive amounts of death and carnage and still everyone acts like they are the greatest??

isn't it about time they had a taste of their own medicine?

Bardock42
Originally posted by american scum
how come america has got away with bombing 60 different countries in the last 50 years causing massive amounts of death and carnage and still everyone acts like they are the greatest??

Because they did a lot of good as well and are the world power.

No.

pcp
I don't mean to justify America's actions (That's not my thing) but there were reasons for their bombings, valid or not. You must think in context of when they happened and why they happened.

american scum
If we look at the countries america has bombed over the past 50 years it starts with Indonesia. Officially, this operation was never undertaken by the CIA. Until today the Agency never admitted it took place. The background of the operation might look strange at the first view: it was that the CIA obviously "felt", that President Sukarno's Indonesia was turning communist, and that something had to be done about that, with the best apparent solution being to bring him to fight the communists.

next we have Cuba.
would you like me to go futher? or would you like to admit the killings where wrong?

pcp
I agree that bombing a country for their political ideology is completely 100% wrong (it's not different than 9/11 really).

botankus
Okay, I see american_scum and pcp are logged on at the same time - I thought they were one and the same (yeah, it's really been keeping me up at night).

Anyway, enjoy this thread while it lasts, or at least until America drops a bomb on you, whichever comes first (we can only pray for the latter).

american scum
i can see your on the internet the same time as me. that must mean your me aswell.

Ushgarak
A_S, If you have a subject to talk about, just talk about it. Don't try and lure people in jusr to preach about something.

Say what you are going to say, and keep it respectful.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
i can see your on the internet the same time as me. that must mean your me aswell.

Haha, that's cute.

America gets away with it because they've got bigger guns than everyone else

They also adopt a policy of 'do as we say, not as we do'; if a country rejects this ethos, then they immediately get labeled as a terrorist state. If they also happen to have valuable resources, or a strategic position geographically, then they are attacked/invaded. It's basically a form of imperialism, but without the bells on.

PVS

because we're killing freedom-hating scum thumb up

its about time the n.s.a. tracked your terrorist-loving ass down and gave you about 5 years at gitmo to think about what you're saying and formulate a new opinion.

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
Okay, I see american_scum and pcp are logged on at the same time

ive seen it done before.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
ive seen it done before.

I've seen it happen...in other people's lives. But now it has happened in mine.

Anyways, why don't you love american_scum? I mean he is totally in line with your anti-american. pro-terrorist ideology. That you can only have because good American people died for your right to have them. Which means you shouldn't have them. And they should be outlawed. In the name of freedom. God Bless (the) US.

Doesn't work without the "the" by the way, you slow minded native speakers.

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
Anyways, why don't you love american_scum? I mean he is totally in line with your anti-american. pro-terrorist ideology. That you can only have because good American people died for your right to have them. Which means you shouldn't have them. And they should be outlawed. In the name of freedom. God Bless (the) US.

frankly sir im offended.
you must have me confused with one of the "micheal moore's" of kmc.
i love god and freedom, and know that god gave freedom to white americans as well as the right to kill anyone...and EVERYONE who threatens that...and even anyone who lives within 500 miles of them. after all, they knew they were living next to terrorist scum, so they should have moved somewhere else instead of dressing up like them and worshipping their terrorist god.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
frankly sir im offended.
you must have me confused with one of the "micheal moore's" of kmc.
i love god and freedom, and know that god gave freedom to white americans as well as the right to kill anyone...and EVERYONE who threatens that...and even anyone who lives within 500 miles of them. after all, they knew they were living next to terrorist scum, so they should have moved somewhere else instead of dressing up like them and worshipping their terrorist god.

Are you calling me a communist?

Rogue Jedi
Are you calling me a communist?
B, you are a commie? say it aint so!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
B, you are a commie? say it aint so!!!! No, I despise anything red. When I lived in Boston I had to like the Yankees just for the horrible word in the Boston team...I used to love Lobster. Not anymore.

Traffic Lights? Sorry, can't stick to them, won't have anything red tell me what to do.

Rogue Jedi
so i take it you dont like my siggy then? laughing out loud

Bardock42
so i take it you dont like my siggy then? laughing out loud

Oh...no, not really, but that's cause I like nothing that has to do with you.

Rogue Jedi
Oh...no, not really, but that's cause I like nothing that has to do with you.
pretty immature, but ok. big grin big grin wink wink roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) confused eek!

Bardock42
pretty immature, but ok. big grin big grin wink wink roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) confused eek!

Yeah, I'm just kidding anyways, you know...loosening up and stuff.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I'm just kidding anyways, you know...loosening up and stuff.
sure you were, B. whatever you say, you commie bastard. wink

PVS
forgive me....sometimes i like to 'try on' neocon talking points just to see if i can hold a straight face. i dont know how stephen colbert is able to keep that stone cold poker face when he does this.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
forgive me....sometimes i like to 'try on' neocon talking points just to see if i can hold a straight face. i dont know how stephen colbert is able to keep that stone cold poker face when he does this. He actually is a Republican. It is easy for him. He gets paid to pose as someone that's posing as himself. It's on the one hand an easy job....and he doesn't crack up on it because he (as republican) is too stupid to understand the genius and also (as republican) is so greedy that he would do anything for money...even pretend he likes PVS: Which just shouldn't happen.

PVS
He actually is a Republican. It is easy for him. He gets paid to pose as someone that's posing as himself. It's on the one hand an easy job....and he doesn't crack up on it because he (as republican) is too stupid to understand the genius and also (as republican) is so greedy that he would do anything for money...even pretend he likes PVS: Which just shouldn't happen.

it might twist your pecker in a knot to know that i am a registered republican stick out tongue
i see neocons as a hyper-exagerated version of what democrats are accused of being, however tag on the delusion that taxes are not needed and send the country into a recession as spending is wildly unchecked...and nation building...cant forget that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
it might twist your pecker in a knot to know that i am a registered republican stick out tongue
i see neocons as a hyper-exagerated version of what democrats are accused of being, however tag on the delusion that taxes are not needed and send the country into a recession as spending is wildly unchecked...and nation building...cant forget that.

Not really, I am a registered conservative in my country as well...I was young...and wanted to get rid of the money.

So...what would need to change for you to dig that party again?

PVS
So...what would need to change for you to dig that party again?

what would it take? the severing of absolute neoconservatist dominance of their party...and the technology for which to clone eisenhower.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
what would it take? the severing of absolute neoconservatist dominance of their party...and the technology for which to clone eisenhower.

Aww, someone lives in the past...cute.

PVS
i just think he was the last real and decent republican to be commander in chief, thats all

Alliance
I'd agree with that, but I question whether the old greats would make good presidents today.

A.D. Skinner
A simple question deserves a simple answer. Why has America bombed so many other countries in the past 50 years? Because no one else will do it! That is why. We are forced to be the policemen of the world. Maintaining some kind of status quo.
We don't go around and just jump into a country because we want to, our allies need our help, and we continually go to their aid.

I think more emphasis should be put on the countries that don't want to be involved in Nato or a combined effort to make this a peaceful world. Why start a nuclear program? We are attempting to decrease the number that we have, and other countries are building their own. What does that prove to us? That possibly they are looking to strike against us???

Democracy isn't for everyone, and I don't believe we should try and change or institute new governments with some of these smaller countries, but keeping the peace is and always will be the responsibility of the USA!

WrathfulDwarf

U like to talk about America....don't you?

Alfheim
Dont see America invading Rwanda, Sudan or Mozembique. A lot of oppression happened in those countries and is still going on in Mozembique but nobody is doing jack...not even Mandela

PVS
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
A simple question deserves a simple answer. Why has America bombed so many other countries in the past 50 years? Because no one else will do it! That is why. We are forced to be the policemen of the world. Maintaining some kind of status quo. forced by whom? seems to me that there is no need to police the world, but more of a need to just stop bombing other nations back to the stone age, as well as tampering with nations like afghanistan. by 'tampering' i mean overthrowing their government and then 'cutting and running' as reagan and bush sr. decided to do, leaving the power vaccume open for bin laden.

it just seems that people at capital hill dont understand the whole action/reaction concept.

We don't go around and just jump into a country because we want to, our allies need our help, and we continually go to their aid.

as it should be. so long as we are actually helping them rather than exploiting them.

I think more emphasis should be put on the countries that don't want to be involved in Nato or a combined effort to make this a peaceful world. Why start a nuclear program? We are attempting to decrease the number that we have, and other countries are building their own. What does that prove to us? That possibly they are looking to strike against us???

in the case of iran, which sits atop the second or third largest oil reserve on the planet, i fail to see why nuclear power is such an issue. really it seems to be either an excuse to obtain radioactive material for weapons or they may just be trying to prove that the u.s. is hypocritical in who it 'allows' this source energy (which seems more likely since their president seems hell bent on his idealistic crusade of making the u.s. look stupid while damning isreal and denying the holocaust. (in other words whoring for attention) in the case of n. korea though, its far more complex a situation. they alreay have had enriched plutonium (only one purpose for that). given this knowledge i cant say that im really uncomfortable with the idea of them having a nuclear reactor.

after all why fret about someone buying a pistol when they already have an arsenal of machine guns and assault rifles?

Democracy isn't for everyone, and I don't believe we should try and change or institute new governments with some of these smaller countries, but keeping the peace is and always will be the responsibility of the USA!

why is it though that the current administration does not see a distinction between the two? i think the big problem (of many) with the neoconservative theory of foreign policy/war is the baseless theory that democracy is some basic human virtue which will be instinctively embraced by all (as you allude to).

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
ive seen it done before.

Ahhh, that's right. Big Evil and his dillweed alter-ego did it before, if I'm not mistaken. I will Big Evil credit for one thing (only), and it was that he didn't just start topics and abandon them after the first couple of posts. Ush's post early on in this thread pretty much summed up american scum's IQ-lacking intent.

PVS
i fail to grasp any sense of need to analize someone with the name "american scum" who spends his entire short membership at kmc bashing americans.
its like...the question "is he just trolling?" seems to answer itself.

soin2cal
USA to me, is terrible for this sort of thing and this country goes along with themmessed

A.D. Skinner
Ever since the USA established itself, it has gone around and bullied those that are weaker.
Even the English descendants that came to this country continued to push the Indians ( the true Americans ) further and further west as we industrialized and put their own governing methods on them...and what would happen when they didn't comply? There was death and loss of land.

Things haven't changed at all, we haven't grown as a species. We just have bigger and more destructive methods in doing what it is that we do.

Does that make it right? No it doesn't, and it never has. America remains a global power because we continue to ensure that the other countries of the world will never become too powerful and become a great threat.

When 9/11 happened, it was all to easy for us to point the finger and place blame, when in reality, we were asking for it over years and years of pushing down on others.

soin2cal
when even when im more like an americanmessed stick out tongue
Alike and proud.Are you talking about England English or what here?

botankus
Skinner works with the Feds. I wouldn't trust any public information he is handing out.

soin2cal
messed

Im nothing haha

botankus
Since you insist, DrewB, I'll add that people obsessed with Mario Bros. should be trusted even less.

soin2cal
LOL!

My names kat, not drewb my dearbig grin

botankus
Fair enough. I understand people want to burn the past (meaning DrewB...your old user name).

PVS
hehe drewbie

§P0oONY

List of countries please.

botankus
I think America bombed Fantasia. Oh, and he forgot Narnia as well.

american scum
America remains a global power because we continue to ensure that the other countries of the world will never become too powerful and become a great threat.

When 9/11 happened, it was all to easy for us to point the finger and place blame, when in reality, we were asking for it over years and years of pushing down on others.

thats the first american i have ever heard admit 9/11 was americas fault!....well done skinner. you're finally wide awake!

dirkdirden

Quiero Mota

What's this fool talking about??

american scum

§P0oONY

PVS
thats the first american i have ever heard admit 9/11 was americas fault!....well done skinner. you're finally wide awake!

it wasnt america's fault, as you keep simplifying unjustly.
it was the fault of those who orchestrated the attack. if you wish to assess
blame on what brought things to such a head then its arguable the u.s. shares in the blame, but lets be realistic with our working.

§P0oONY
here is your list:
China 1945-46
Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-60
Guatemala 1960
Belgian Congo 1964
Guatemala 1964
Dominican Republic 1965-66
Peru 1965
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Lebanon 1982-84
Grenada 1983-84
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1981-92
Nicaragua 1981-90
Libya 1986
Iran 1987-88
Libya 1989
Panama 1989-90
Iraq 1991-2002
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1992-94
Croatia 1994 (of Serbs at Krajina)
Bosnia 1995
Iran 1998 (airliner)
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Afghanistan 2001-2002
Iraq - pending

i realise that this list comes to thirty something and some are repeated, however with special ops and the selling of weapons to israel, somalia, afganistan and many of the other third world countries the list starts to rise even more rapidly.
So not 60 then? In fact not even close.... So you lied?

Quiero Mota
Yep. He did.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dirkdirden
The war for terror

D-did he just admit what it really is?

american scum

Soleran
you probably couldn't care less if it was 100 right?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I just wish I had some troll be gone spray sorta like that Jack Black film where they sprayed poo and it disappeared.

dirkdirden
D-did he just admit what it really is?

I almost thought that no one would see my joke.

To:the douche bag

Thats a very crapy list you put on there we have bombed way more people than that. You are even missing out Japan the bigest bomb we have ever done.

I vote that you suck ass.

soin2cal
People in America would be truly scared if you asked me!

Yep, DREWBIE was my own accountstick out tongue

§P0oONY
no i didn't lie i just can't put them all on the list as i am unaware of how many other countries have been attacked with american missles, mercenaries, guns and planes. However it is certain the toll is now 60.
but if you find it ok that the list i have managed to write down is 30, then what the hell. you find it easy enough to sleep at night. you probably couldn't care less if it was 100 right? You can't write a list because you don't know... Yet you made a statement refering to knowldege you don't have... Seems like a lie in my book.

No I couldn't give a shit if it was 100... I'm not an American and America sure as hell wouldn't bomb my country so whatever. As long as they get the shit for what they do... I'll be content.

american scum
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Thats a very crapy list you put on there we have bombed way more people than that. You are even missing out Japan the bigest bomb we have ever done.

I vote that you suck ass.

i said countries that have been bombed over the past 50 years, and 50 years ago was 1957 so i think you need to brush up on your history.

PVS
then why:

"Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954"

looks like your list needs revision then

american scum

american scum
Originally posted by PVS
then why:

"Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954"

looks like your list needs revision then

i don't think so because those three were later bombed aswell. yet you all seem to be justifying the bombings. you just see it as "oh well doesn't happen to me so what the hell!" grow up, stop pointing the blame somewhere else.

PVS
i don't think so because those three were later bombed aswell. yet you all seem to be justifying the bombings. you just see it as "oh well doesn't happen to me so what the hell!" grow up, stop pointing the blame somewhere else.

you know, you might come off as intelligent if you dropped the strawman bashing and also dropped the obviously trollish nature of your screenname. it surprised and delighted me that you at least half-met the challenge of listing those nations, but you just had to destroy your own credibility so it falls on the def ears of all. its not that people dont care, its just that they dont care what you say, and they are right to not care, given this nature of labeling people unjustly (and without even a hint of 'why?' to go on)

american scum
Originally posted by PVS
you know, you might come off as intelligent if you dropped the strawman bashing and also dropped the obviously trollish nature of your screenname. it surprised and delighted me that you at least half-met the challenge of listing those nations, but you just had to destroy your own credibility so it falls on the def ears of all. its not that people dont care, its just that they dont care what you say, and they are right to not care, given this nature of labeling people unjustly (and without even a hint of 'why?' to go on)

jesus notice a joke when it hits you, im just writing this shit to get a reaction and so far the laughs i have got of how far you will all go to argue about a post on the web is down right hilarious. this shit is gold.
i managed to get FOUR PAGES so far off just a few postings. you time wasters have given me HUGE pleasure.

thanks.

Bardock42
jesus notice a joke when it hits you, im just writing this shit to get a reaction and so far the laughs i have got of how far you will all go to argue about a post on the web is down right hilarious. this shit is gold.
i managed to get FOUR PAGES so far off just a few postings. you time wasters have given me HUGE pleasure.

thanks.

Ironic.

WrathfulDwarf

thanks.

I knew it. You were nothing but a troll. Now, you're the one giving me a HUGE pleasure by putting my foot on your ass out of KMC.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.