Darth Bane vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
The legendary Sith Lord vs. the creator of the Rule of Two (has orbalisk armor)

Who wins?

allfg
Kopekz thought he might just be the sith'ari aka the ultimate sith and perfect being after only just one conversation with Bane, so he clearly sensed that the force within Bane was on the next level.

Githany believed his power was beyond the level of pretty much any jedi or sith master when he had only received a few months worth of training. The jedi and sith during those times were pretty uber, this speaks for quite a lot.

Kaan, the leader of the BoD was scared shitless of him before he had even met him; this was based purely on descriptions of his power.

When he was 18, he was able to instinctively choke his father to death, which greatly speaks for how prodigious he was, and how strong in the force he was.

He once lost his temper, and was able to instinctively project his fury on an entire room full of people; that speaks for truly how strong he was in the darkside.

He pretty much mastered force lightning after just 1 hour of having learnt the technique, and was even able to create a miniature storm. By BotS, after having grown much more powerful, he would likely be able to replicate this to much greater effect.

He was able to release a wave of energy that was able to collapse the entire 20 story Rakatan Temple, and the temple wasn't even hit by the entire attack (it wasn't hit by the portion that hit Kas'im).

He was able to choke Quordis to death like he was a child, and Quordis was one of the top sith in the BoD, the head of the academy in fact.

He was able to control the power of over 20 sith lords combined with his own to destroy an entire world. This speaks quite a lot for his mastery and control by that point

He was able to pull a moon out of orbit, and pretty casually too given he did it while riding on top of a flying beast.

He knew every move and sequence of the saber staff perfectly (and those are the moves and sequences for all 7 forms, and not just the regular forms, but Kas'im's perfected forms), and thus would be able to wield one to the same effect as Kas'im.

Sirak, the top apprentice at the BoD Academy was damn powerful; he was able to move in blurs, had mastered multiple forms..and Bane was able to completely outclass him in saber combat; his shatterpoint ability was so great that he was able to sense weaknesses in Sirak's style seconds after the duel began, and constantly throughout the battle, but held back because he wanted to humiliate Sirak, and tire him down first, and towards the end, was able to tool him with one masterful manoeuvre; his movements were faster than the eyes of everyone present could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them.

He as good as defeated Kas'im in a duel; Kas'im was basically The master of the lightsaber; he mastered every from, every primary art of the saber, and then furthered and perfected each form and constantly refined his skills, and Kas'im was only able to defeat him when he used a style that was alien to Bane.

While he was choking Quordis to death, Quordis begged him to stop and let them fight with sabers so that he could die with honour, and Bane said that he would be able to just as easily defeat him with a saber, and Quordis agreed. This implies that Bane would have been able to defeat him in seconds with a saber, and Quordis was one of the top sith of a pretty impressive order.

Bane possesses the orbalisk armour, which constantly pumps dark side energies and adrenaline into his body, and strengthens his muscles and keeps them constantly flexed. It's also completely immune to the cutting power of even a lightsaber, and covers his entire body, except for his head (the only area where he can be physically affected), and a few joints where the gaps are too small for a lightsaber to pass through anyway.

His knowledge base was also pretty considerable too;

1. He pretty much knew the entire BoD archives inside out.

2. He had received most of the teachings that the then current Masters could offer via Githany.

3. He had gained most of the knowledge found inside Darth Revan's holocron.

4. He was able to access a jedi holocron.

5. He was able to plunder the tomb of Nadd's holocron, and gain access to his holocron.

Bane > Exar, and firmly the most powerful sith ever.

Lightsnake
you keep thinking that, kiddy

allfg
Lightsnake, you're pretty much the most persistent debater here, even when you're wrong and don't even know it, so the fact that you're not even attempting to argue against me clearly shows that you know that I'm right, and that you will lose if you go against me. Face it, there's nothing that puts Sidious above Bane.

Lightsnake
Besides canon evidence and canon quotes

allfg
1. What evidence?
2. All of the 'canon' quotes have been proven to be inconclusive.

Lightsnake
*Lies and Twistings of fact

allfg
*Whining like a woman

Lightsnake
Rex, do yo' thang.

allfg
LMAO! So you're the one who comes here acting like a troll, and I insult you back, and now you're reporting me to Rex?
W.O.M.A.N.

General Kenobl
Wonderful job with Bane's feats!

Problems:

Bane is not the most powerful Sith ever. Normally under the circumstances I would pull out contradicting evidence, but seeing how you have resorted to the excuse of "it's ambiguous", I won't even bother.

Of course, the debate of Kun > Bane is still up for grabs, though I personally put Kun the 2nd most powerful Sith Lord.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by allfg
Kopekz thought he might just be the sith'ari aka the ultimate sith and perfect being after only just one conversation with Bane, so he clearly sensed that the force within Bane was on the next level.

Githany believed his power was beyond the level of pretty much any jedi or sith master when he had only received a few months worth of training. The jedi and sith during those times were pretty uber, this speaks for quite a lot.

Kaan, the leader of the BoD was scared shitless of him before he had even met him; this was based purely on descriptions of his power.

When he was 18, he was able to instinctively choke his father to death, which greatly speaks for how prodigious he was, and how strong in the force he was.

He once lost his temper, and was able to instinctively project his fury on an entire room full of people; that speaks for truly how strong he was in the darkside.

He pretty much mastered force lightning after just 1 hour of having learnt the technique, and was even able to create a miniature storm. By BotS, after having grown much more powerful, he would likely be able to replicate this to much greater effect.

He was able to release a wave of energy that was able to collapse the entire 20 story Rakatan Temple, and the temple wasn't even hit by the entire attack (it wasn't hit by the portion that hit Kas'im).

He was able to choke Quordis to death like he was a child, and Quordis was one of the top sith in the BoD, the head of the academy in fact.

He was able to control the power of over 20 sith lords combined with his own to destroy an entire world. This speaks quite a lot for his mastery and control by that point

He was able to pull a moon out of orbit, and pretty casually too given he did it while riding on top of a flying beast.

He knew every move and sequence of the saber staff perfectly (and those are the moves and sequences for all 7 forms, and not just the regular forms, but Kas'im's perfected forms), and thus would be able to wield one to the same effect as Kas'im.

Sirak, the top apprentice at the BoD Academy was damn powerful; he was able to move in blurs, had mastered multiple forms..and Bane was able to completely outclass him in saber combat; his shatterpoint ability was so great that he was able to sense weaknesses in Sirak's style seconds after the duel began, and constantly throughout the battle, but held back because he wanted to humiliate Sirak, and tire him down first, and towards the end, was able to tool him with one masterful manoeuvre; his movements were faster than the eyes of everyone present could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for them.

He as good as defeated Kas'im in a duel; Kas'im was basically The master of the lightsaber; he mastered every from, every primary art of the saber, and then furthered and perfected each form and constantly refined his skills, and Kas'im was only able to defeat him when he used a style that was alien to Bane.

While he was choking Quordis to death, Quordis begged him to stop and let them fight with sabers so that he could die with honour, and Bane said that he would be able to just as easily defeat him with a saber, and Quordis agreed. This implies that Bane would have been able to defeat him in seconds with a saber, and Quordis was one of the top sith of a pretty impressive order.

Bane possesses the orbalisk armour, which constantly pumps dark side energies and adrenaline into his body, and strengthens his muscles and keeps them constantly flexed. It's also completely immune to the cutting power of even a lightsaber, and covers his entire body, except for his head (the only area where he can be physically affected), and a few joints where the gaps are too small for a lightsaber to pass through anyway.

His knowledge base was also pretty considerable too;

1. He pretty much knew the entire BoD archives inside out.

2. He had received most of the teachings that the then current Masters could offer via Githany.

3. He had gained most of the knowledge found inside Darth Revan's holocron.

4. He was able to access a jedi holocron.

5. He was able to plunder the tomb of Nadd's holocron, and gain access to his holocron.

Bane > Exar, and firmly the most powerful sith ever.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthsith19
This is really close.l I'm not sure who'd win.

Faunus
I love how you guys all bash him and his arguments everytime he posts, but never manage to put up a rebuttal of your own. It's pathetic, really. Now, I'm not saying that I agree, not at all, but many of his arguments are valid enough, and I don't understand why you can't refute them if they're so easily countered.

General Kenobl
I hope you are not referring that to everyone..

Darth Sexy
That's easy Faunus, he copies the same argument over and over, verbatim, and he has no concept of canon and non canon in regards to BOTS being overwritten by POD. In terms of raw abilities, Exar Kun demonstrated more than Bane. In terms of quantity of knowledge, I'd give that to Bane, but the quality would go to Kun. Revan's holocron is as much quality as it gets but as we know, the dark teachings of the sith died with Kun, so Bane would not know much of what Kun knew. Kun also had access to the ancients, although it was clear he didn't actually learn from under them. In a saber fight I would easily give this to Kun, and in a force fight I would give it to Kun with difficulty. I guess Noobaris forgot about Kun wtfpwning Luke as a spirit. He was VERY powerful, easily in the top 5. I only put him under Sidious, Ragnos, and Revan.

Lightsnake
What Kopecz thinks is of no value. bane is not confirmed the Sith'Aro

Exar's power was beyond the others at just 6 months of training. And the Jedi and Sith were pretty uber? It's made clear the BoD is a low point in Sith history

Yeah, Kaan was a coward on every count. The entire point was he was a cruel, craven hypocrite

So? Zannah killed two Jedi when she was much younger. A young Anakin, far younger, killed a Blood Carver pirate with the Force...

and none of it puts him above Kun

BOTS takes place immediately after PoD, actually. He'd just left Ruusan. Moreover, Palpatine's lightning could wipe out a 100 troops...Kun was also a Force Lightning master according to the DSB

Luke built up a giant castle with the Force and later smashed itn to pieces in the Black Fleet Trilogy, so?

And Exar killed Odan-Ur easily, so?

There's a word for this and it's lying: Bane had them join together. If he was controlling them, how'd they break away?

Yeaaaah...no. Dxun and Onderon have naturally close orbits and referencing a retconned story does you no favors

And Kun's style'd be alien to Bane. So would Luke's and Palpatine's. It means, honestly, so little.
And wanking Sirak is likewise worthless....he was an apprentice. That's it. He was a strong apprentice, but an apprentice who never proved himself.

The BoD was also weak at that point..."The Dark side is spread too thin!"
When was Qordis adept in saber combat, now?

The orbalisks were never tested and there are gaps...his head's also a huge target. And Kun is good enough to exploit such

As opposed to Kun mastering Sadow's power? Palpatine mastering all the knowledge of the Ancient Sith?

Since when? Qordis cut him off

Menaing Palpatine would have all that and THEN SOME from Bane's holocron?

When, exactly?
And how does this make him special? Palpatine did the same thing...well before DE. Hell, Exar was accessing Vodo's holocron as an apprentice

Retconned, sadly. As Nadd's holocron gave Bane the Rule of two, PoD retcons this effectively

Hardly. What you have given are incidental feats that have no comparison to what Exar did.

Moreove,r sveeral sources contradict your notion of Bane being the most powerful. Try to twist all you want, but your interpretation means little. If it meant crap like 'political power', why doesn't it specify? Why does it use power in reference to strength and the force?

allfg
1. BotS is canon, only a few aspects of the story were contradicted, the rest of the story goes.

2. You do realise that pretty 90% of that post is completely unsupported, right?

Lightsnake
1. I'm afraid the elements of the story that were contradicted are rather significant...such as Bane even finding the damned Holocron

2. False. Completely and utterly false

allfg
Bane finding the holocron hasn't actually been retconned; the only thing that was retconned was that the ideas behind the Rule of Two was found in Nadd's holocron, that's all.
That was to Sexy...
And Lightsnake, I've already gotten through half of your post, I'll do the rest tomorrow, and post my reply then.

Darth Sexy
1. BotS is canon, only a few aspects of the story were contradicted, the rest of the story goes.

2. You do realise that pretty 90% of that post is completely unsupported, right?

See lightsnake's last answer before you go spewing off some more denial.

2. Says the one who can't debate for shit.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
I love how you guys all bash him and his arguments everytime he posts, but never manage to put up a rebuttal of your own. It's pathetic, really. Now, I'm not saying that I agree, not at all, but many of his arguments are valid enough, and I don't understand why you can't refute them if they're so easily countered.

Faunus, we're all guilty of bashing (yes, that includes you). So, let's shed some light on the subject. Noobaris here has had, what? Six zillion accounts on here? Each of them has made these bogus bullshit claims - and with each account, they get more farfetched and more stupid. I've argued with all of them about this subject. It gets nowhere. So, we bash him. Why? Because he's a hypocritical dumbass.

So, please don't lecture anybody about arguing with Noobaris - because I've done it more than anybody, and it's a gigantic waste of time.

Edit: Anyways, aside from Sidious's vastly superior feats, we'll go with this nice quote - plucked from the Complete Visual Guide: "the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power."

Darth Sexy
Oh great escape, now he's going to argue the quote. THANKS

General Kenobl
Escape and I will just post our previous arguments on this.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Oh great escape, now he's going to argue the quote. THANKS

It's not going to be an argument. Because all the hell he does is say "it reefers to teh eccomplishmenz!!11!!!", and then I remind him that the quote was made by the time of AotC, where Sidious was little more than a public servant, with no emergancy powers or superpowered authority. No Empire. The Jedi were still around.

So, really, it's just me supplying a very valid quote.

Darth Sexy
Yea but he's STILL going to type.

General Kenobl
It doesn't quite matter.

allfg
That's not the point Lightsnake, and you know it. Kopekz was fully aware of the prophecy of the Sith'ari, the Sith'ari was said to be 'the ultimate sith', 'a perfect being', and said to have 'perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny'. The fact that Kopekz believed that Bane might have been the very Sith'ari with only the one conversation to base the deduction off of speaks for truly how strong Bane's presence was in the force; Kopekz hadn't seen any displays of the force from Bane, Bane hadn't been trained yet, the only thing he would have had to go on was how strong the force was in Bane.

We've already been through this Lightsnake, the BoD was damn impressive, which would make sense considering it was pretty much the most martial order of sith ever. However, to name a few:

1. Kas'im was basically the most technically gifted swordsman ever; he mastered every form, furthered and perfected them, and constantly kept his skills up and refined them.

2. Kaox Krul was a beast in combat if Darkness Shared is anything to go by; he was a sith legend, killed hundreds of jedi in his lifetime, and he inspired fear throughout the jedi ranks.

3. Seviss Vaa was so adept at sith alchemy that she was able to create a giant behemoth that could shoot giant energy beams out of its forehead.

And that's not even mentioning Kaan, Quordis and Kopekz (who were the top 3 sith for a reason), or the fact that a young Durge (that's right, the same guy who was on Anakin and Obi-Wan's aka the PT elites' level by Obsession) was nothing more than a minion for them; a nobody in comparison.

Maybe so, but he never displayed fear on the level he did when mention of Bane came up, or when face to face with him.

And Zannah was damn prodigious too...
And wow, so your using uber Chosen One level feats to try and downplay Bane's? Right, so because the fricking Chosen one basically did the same thing, it can't possibly be good.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In terms of strength in the darkside, yes it does. And really, weren't you arguing that Bane > Kun a while back?

The feat I'm referring to happens long before BotS... And it's only after having learnt the technique an hour beforeso. And it also takes place before his two most noteworthy power surges; when he gains Revan's holocron, and when he gains Nadd's. Face it, by BotS, he'd be able to replicate the feat with ten times the power and mastery in the very least, probably more like 20 times the power and mastery.

And you do realise that Sourcebook stats are N Canon, right? And Dooku was also a Master of Lightning, that doesn't mean that it was anywhere near Bane's level, because we can quite clearly see that it's not. Point is, simply being a master of lightning doesn't necessarily put his lightning on Bane, Revan or Palpatine's level.

1. Bane grew much more powerful after this point.
2. I'm not seeing how Luke's feat is any more impressive. Remember, the Rakatan Temple was 20 stories high, I doubt the castle Luke built was that big, but you see, I haven't read the Black Feat Trilogy, so how about supplying some passages.

Odan was 'old and weak' by his own admission. Quordis was young and powerful, and Bane owned him as easily as Exar did Odan.

Reading comprehension, much? I never said he was controlling them. He had them join together to combine their power, but he himself was the vessel, he was the one who harnessed the power and directed it.

Calling something retconned when it's not does you no favours. I could just be annoying too, and call DE retconned, since it contradicts the prophecy of the chosen one. Now please, stop repeating this just to be annoying, you know very well that by BotS, the atmospheres had been moving away from eachother for thousands of years, and were now too far apart for Bane to cross without nudging the atmospheres closer together.

Kun was no Kas'im. The fact that he spent so little time creating the weapon and form itself points to the fact that it was probably pretty flawed overall, and the fact that he'd only about 6 months experience with it, where he mostly spent time studying sith magic, I'd say he most likely wasn't anything too special with it.

Source, passage, quote, page number...
Doesn't Luke use the standard forms that he found contained in the archives on the Chu'unthor? And Palpatine uses Ataru does he not?

No he wasn't, have you not been reading my posts? He was easily on the level of a PT Jedi Master, don't be ridiculous.

1. He mastered multiple forms and switched up between them in combat.

2. He was so fast that he could move in blurs while fighting, which is beyond anything anyone can do in the movies. In other words, he was a quicker fighter than your precious PT Jedi.

3. Before Bane came along, he was so damn powerful that people thought that he may be the sith'ari. He was easily the top student, and for good reason.

4. Quordis believed that it wouldn't be too long at all until he surpassed all the masters, which includes Kaan, Kas'im, Kopekz, Quordis etc..

Face it, he's incredible.

It was weak in the sense that there was nobody in the order who excelled above the others, everyone was equal, and so, relatively speaking, nobody was exceptional. That's what Bane was getting at.

And Quordis was one of the top 3 Masters in the BoD, so it can be assumed he was pretty powerful, given how powerful people who were lesser than him were.

LOL, everything has to have been tested for them to pass your standards. Now please, they don't have to have been tested, they were directly stated to be completely resistant to the cutting power of anything; even a lightsaber, you know this.

The gaps are too small for a lightsaber to pass through.

Bane's head is a pretty small target in comparison to the entire 'mountain of muscle' that is his entire body, and it's slightly protected by a mask anyway. Now really, trying to downplay the protection that the orbalisks offer is ridiculous; it means that Bane need only worry about being physically harmed by the front of his face, so he can leave himself much more open, and focus much more on offense than defence. It also means that Kun actually has to aim to get his face, and limits the actions he would take.

And proof that Kun's above Bane without orbalisks? Didn't think so... And really, if you attempt to do so, good luck buddy! thumb up

Just so you know, that would be proving that Kun was above someone who displayed speed so fast that he was able to move faster than the eyes of trained force users could see, so fast that it seemed like time had stopped for everyone else in the room. Yeah, that's the same guy that knew every move and sequence to the saber staff perfectly, and thus would wield it to the same effects as Kas'im.

Knowledge is the one thing that they have over Bane, but really, considering how much Bane has, any more really wouldn't make any difference; he has more than he would ever need.

Do you like, not know how to read?
VIA GITHANY!

Knowledge is the one thing that they have over Bane, but really, considering how much Bane has, any more really wouldn't make any difference; he has more than he would ever need.

In the comic All for you.
Again, I'm not arguing that Bane has more knowledge, but given how much he has, more knowledge wouldn't make a difference.

allfg
You're a moron, it really doesn't. All that's retconned is that the ideas behind the Rule of Two was found in Nadd's holocron; not the holocron itself, or that Bane came across it. You would only be correct if Bane coming across Nadd's holocron was dependant on him finding the Rule of Two inside, and it's not.

Bullshit, I've made a greater case for Bane than you could ever do for Kun. Bane is above both Exar and Sidious in pretty much every area. The only argument you have is that they had more knowledge, but it's irrelevant, as Bane has all the knowledge he would ever need, and more knowledge is simply unnecessary. Face it, Bane is firmly the most powerful sith ever. The only people more powerful are Kyp Durron, Luke Skywalker, and maybe Revan (as a jedi, not sith), and that doesn't change the fact that Bane is clearly going to surpass them all, given his age (26), and small amount of experience with the darkside, and force period, and the lightsaber (less than three years).

allfg
1. It's funny how you run away whenever I ask you to post the entire passage. Yeah, I'm guessing there's more to the quote than you're letting on.

2. It's also funny how you only focus on the alternative I gave to the quote that you actually believe you can somewhat argue against, and completely ignore the other. Now please, the most logical explanation for the quote is that it's referring to his dedication to the darkside, and his willingness do do all that it too, and exactly what he must for it. It could also be referring to his hate, anger, and just exactly how evil he actually was.

3. Even if your way worked (it doesn't), it's simply contradicted by the movie's display of him, which is significantly below people such as Bane and Exar, as well as Revan and many more.

Darth Sexy
You're a moron, it really doesn't. All that's retconned is that the ideas behind the Rule of Two was found in Nadd's holocron; not the holocron itself, or that Bane came across it. You would only be correct if Bane coming across Nadd's holocron was dependant on him finding the Rule of Two inside, and it's not.
You're a moron who doesn't understand the concept of canon because it destroys the level of power of your dream guy. But go ahead and keep embarassing yourself with your lack of knowledge. And yes, Bane DID find the rule of two in Nadd's holocron. Therefore no holocron, no moon orbit, but keep telling yourself you made a case and keep bringing it up, it gives people laughs.

ROFL!!! I rest my case. Anytimeyour dumbass types, you've automatically made a case. Boy are YOU in denial. That's hilarious! Bane is above both Sidious and Kun AHAHAHAAH. Way to argue canon jackass. Bane is the most powerful sith ever? AHAHAHA. Man, youre right. You made a GREAT argument. I'm surprised you haven't been laughed off of here yet. I guess a permanent Ban would do that although I'm enjoying reading your crap right now..
http://willmacc.wordpress.com/files/2006/08/dumbass.jpg

kamhal
Really tough fight. Maybe kun, i don't know... I just say kun since he is the most powerful in a tougher time. In bane's time the force knowledge seems a bit low, comparing with the time from revan, kun or sadow...

Lightsnake
That's not the point Lightsnake, and you know it. Kopekz was fully aware of the prophecy of the Sith'ari, the Sith'ari was said to be 'the ultimate sith', 'a perfect being', and said to have 'perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny'. The fact that Kopekz believed that Bane might have been the very Sith'ari with only the one conversation to base the deduction off of speaks for truly how strong Bane's presence was in the force; Kopekz hadn't seen any displays of the force from Bane, Bane hadn't been trained yet, the only thing he would have had to go on was how strong the force was in Bane.
Again: What an overweight Twi'lek thinks is of no value.
Palpatine fits the criteria just as much.

Yeah, we have been and you're still as wrong

Yet, he pales in comparison to Kun in raw power

Yet he was killed by an unimpressive Jedi master

There's a word for this: Lying.
Seviss was pursuing the possibility...Seviss died before the Behemoth was created

Same Qordis who gets his ass taken down by his apprentices? Same 'cruel weakling coward' Kaan?
Oh, btw, you're a liar. Durge was not involved at Ruusan...the Sith wars he was involved in took place 500 years before, and then, he wasn't a 'minion.'...in fact, Durge himself pretty much says he was AGAINST the Sith!

Mmmhmm. Whatever

You're the one slinging around bane's awesome potential. Hell, an infant Luke drove off a Krayt dragon instinctively. So? Bane doing things at 18 is hardly that impressive-even killing a drunken miner

Irrelevant entirely on both counts

BOTS takes place a very short time after Ruusan, do you NOT GET THIS?
And we've seen more impressive lightning conjured instinctively

You do realize Kun is called a master of Force lightning...not part of his stats.

1. So'd Luke
2. As you may've figured out: I hold you in nothing but contempt so I'm expending no effort for you. Look it up yourself.
The rakata Temple was two stories high, liar. Twenty meters. The Castle luke destroyed was a massive fortress

No, he said he was too old. And since when was Qordis 'young?' He must've been. And I'll take a 1000 year old Jedi over Qordis any day.
Hell, it's made out to be a point Qordis was a deluded weakling

Yeah. So? Wow, Bastila must be better due to battle precog

I'm sorry, but DE's STAYED in the continuity to direct reference. BotS has not. Sorry.

You're right: Kun was better. Kun was the most powerful of his time, for a reason.
Wow, and Bane had a year to study before he became your messiah. So?

Look it up yourself. What part of 'You're not worth the ****ing effort' haven't you understand?
Palpatine's a master of every form. Luke's also a master of several given by his descriptions alone

Translation: BECAUSE I SAY IT IS! WAAAAH!

Welcome to everyone and their mother of the PT Order

Prove it. Bane's untrained eye means zilch at that point and the EU canon still has the Jedi moving much faster.
AWWWWW! Is youtr fanboy ego bruised? Can;t except Sirak sucked to any trained Jedi?
In other words: Sirak blew.

Wow, fawning apprentices' thoughts mean SO MUCH!

Liar. The quote is "Perhaps in time he will surpass us. Perhaps not."

Just because you fantasize about him at night doesn't make it so

Lightsnake
So, comprised mainly of weaklings. Bane says this in PoD, remember?

Considering the BoD leader was described as a weak cruel coward, so what?

No. They haven't. A retconned story and Bane's thoughts, especially when Bane was killed dead by Jedi.....nope, sorry

You keep thinking that

Slightly protected? He wore that to keep the orbalisks off....so Bane is too focused on his face and can't fight then? Ok. that works

Kun extends his arm and blasts bane's head off his body. As Bane isn't to the level of the top tiers of Kun, Yoda, Mace, Luke, Palpatine, Kyp and Jacen, this'll kill him right off.

Big effing deal here. Kun was fast enough to pace Ulic, who slaughtered a Sith warrior before he could react.

Actually, knowledge makes a difference. Kun and Palpatine have the edge ther.e
And Palpatine would walk over Bane

Do you not know how to think?
"Big Deal."

Keep thinking that

More lies

Lightsnake
Lies, lies, lies! And more lies!
Actually, Bane found the RoT in Nadd's holocron. This is retconned. Sorry.

Whoops, sorry! Nope! When Bane can kill three of the best swordsmen the Jedi Order ever produced, cover the massive distances of the Eclipse throneroom over and over again faster than the eye can see and be DIRECTLY CALLED STRONGER THAN BANE! (Heritage of the Sith, fanboy! "The culmination of power of the Sith Order."wink
The Dark Side Sourcebook! "Most powerful of these was Darth Sidious
NEC: Dan Wallace even confirmed he meant power int he force.

Bane's a high level Sith, but Palpatine effectively pwns his bug-infected ass.

and Bane's gonna surpass them all? It's funny that you think so, it really is. Luke's the strongest and he'll remain there.

Luke, Palpatine and quite a few others would kick Bane's sorry ass. Sorry if you're stupid to see that

Darth Sexy
Lets face it, Darth Ruin's new sith and especially the BOD were all watered down. We know Bane was powerful but that's compared to the weaklings of his era. I would HARDLY ever put him on par with Revan or Kun.

Lightsnake, I think you meant to say Revan's holocron, not Nadd's.

Lightsnake
thanks for the correction if so.

Even more amusingly, Palpatine must've been MORE Godly, since he had Bane's holocron...which had all Bane's knowledge...and then MORE holocrons with more knowledge that made Bane so speshul.

allfg
LOL, you're calling him uncredible because he's a bit chubby? laughing
Seriously speaking, Kopekz would have known about people like Sadow and Kun, he knows powerful sith, and he just so happened to believe Bane may be the Ultimate Sith based on just one conversation with the guy.

1. Is there something wrong with your brain? I wasn't arguing that Bane was the Sith'ari (though it's pretty obvious he is), reread my argument and hopefully you'll get it.

2. Palpatine doesn't fit. To prophecy of the sith'ari says that you would have had to be leading the sith, and then destroyed them, and through their destruction, make them stronger. Palpatine in no way fits.

No, you're wrong. BTW, I'm loving the offensive PMs; your last one made me LOL!

So do most force users, with the exception of like ten or so. The fact is, he was damn powerful (beyond any PT jedi at least), and he wasn't even one of the top dogs.

Unsupported...
How was the Jedi Master unimpressive? And I'm guessing you need to reread Darkness Shared, he dies under similar circumstances to Darth Maul (like most darksiders do).

Wrong!! I love how you accuse me of lying, yet each time, you couldn't be more wrong. Seviss Vaa did create the Behemoth, but had planned to make it more powerful, but didn't get to finish the project. It was an unfinished project. Had Seviss completed it (if not for the thought bomb), it may have likely been the most powerful of all the sith alchemical creations.

Who? If you're referring to Bane, LOL!

The same Kaan that was the leader of the BoD for a reason. I'll admit, he was a coward, but he was still damn powerful, and if you even try to dispute this, I'll just post the ten or so posts that you've made which say the exact same thing.

Wrong!! He wasn't involved in the Final Battle of Ruusan, but he was a minion for the BoD, and he only turned against the sith after they had paid him for his service (he was a bounty hunter), presumably in a completely unrelated incident.

That's right.

You do realise that you're using feats from the fricking Chosen One, and his son, to try and downplay Bane's, right? LOL, so if they did it, it can't have been anything special, right? And I'd like you to elaborate on the Luke thing too, btw.

How so, bozo?

LOL! YES, I GET THIS, but apparently you just don't get reading. Haven't quite grasped it, huh? Well read over what I said. In face, because I'm a nice guy, I'll post it again, for your benefit:

The feat I'm referring to happens long before BotS... And it's only after having learnt the technique an hour beforeso. And it also takes place before his two most noteworthy power surges; when he gains Revan's holocron, and when he gains Nadd's. Face it, by BotS, he'd be able to replicate the feat with ten times the power and mastery in the very least, probably more like 20 times the power and mastery.

The only superior displays we've seen, period, are from Sidious and Revan. But please, do tell what you're chatting about.

I'm actually really thinking that your reading comprehension may just be the worst on this entire forum. Again, for your benefit:

And Dooku was also a Master of Lightning, that doesn't mean that it was anywhere near Bane's level, because we can quite clearly see that it's not. Point is, simply being a master of lightning doesn't necessarily put his lightning on Bane, Revan or Palpatine's level.

1. You do realise I've never once argued that Luke > Bane, right> At least for now, anyway.

2. It's up to you to provide proof for your claims, Trousersnake. If you refuse to do so, you're as good as conceding the point, which works for me anyway.

3. Wrong, it was 20 feet high.

He actually says 'old and weak'. And Quordis wasn't dying, at least, like Odan clearly was. And we've been through this before, Quordis was damn powerful.

1. He was head of the top BoD Academy, and one of the top 3 sith lords for a reason.

2. He was one of the few sith who wasn't entirely freaked by how powerful Bane was.

3. As a spirit, he as able to crash Bane's ship.

Quordis > an 'old and weak' Odan.

Excuse me? This makes like zero sense, and is a pretty pathetic attempt at a rebuttal.

Whatever, the point is:

1. BotS is Canon.
2. When it contradicts with higher forms of canon, only said contradictions are rendered N Canon, everything else stays canon.
3. Nothing that I've used in any debate form BotS has ever contradicted a higher form of canon, so it goes, deal with it.

His time was less impressive, and you do realise all the logic in the world points to Kas'im being a better swordsman than Kun, right>

Irrelevant, Bane didn't go off creating new fighting styles, which are much more demanding than anything Bane did.

It's up to you to provide proof for your claims, Trousersnake. If you refuse to do so, you're as good as conceding the point, which works for me.

Cute, and brilliant attempt at defeating my argument, buddy! thumb up
Again, I'm loving the hate mail you've been sending, real clever.

I can think of about 4. How about enlightening me?

Dude, I'm not even a force sensitive, yet I could easily follow Yoda's as well as everyone of your precious PT jedi's movements in the films, aka the highest form of canon aka you lose; Sirak fights faster than Yoda.

LMAO! OK Trousersnake, how about comparing your posts to mine, and that saying that it's my ego that's bruised.

Unsupported.

allfg
Whatever, there's still the fact that his potential being high enough for him to surpass all the masters under question speaks for quite a lot.

Yes it does! And again, how about you stop sending me insulting PMs, at first it was kinda funny, but now you're boring me.

Nope, because it's not true. And even if it was, Bane got to the stage where his standards were pretty much as high as it gets, it's like he expected every single apprentice to be as powerful as Revan; his biased views don't mean much in this regard.

Refer to the above.

It came form the Dark Side Soucebook actually. And BotS isn't retconned. And Bane was killed by jedi, news to me?

I will, because the DSSB backs me up on that.

No, just no.

Right, because Bane's just going to leave his head exposed to a nice amulet blast. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Please... And Bane would beat anyone on that list, except for Luke and Kyp, don't be ridiculous.

Kun and Ulic were fast, but not quite on Bane's level. And Ulic's like my third favorite character, I know his story inside out, I would know if he had 'slaughtered a sith warrior before he could react', so please don't lie.

Potential makes much bigger a difference, and Bane's is far above Sidious'.

Wow, nice save, I'm sure nobodies gonna notice how much of a dumbass you just were.

It's true; Yoda had like a hundred times more knowledge than Anakin, yet Anakin was still on his level. Why? P.O.T.E.N.T.I.A.L.

1. Even if that was incorrect, it would be a mistake, or error, not a lie.
2. It's correct.

You're a retard.

On paper, this sounds nice. However, from the movies, aka the highest form of canon, the feat really wasn't impressive; Palpatine displayed minimal skill while doing it, and it made the jedi masters look terrible more than anything else.

1. Elaborate.
2. Source?
3. Quote the passage and page number!

All have been proven inconclusive. I would argue each one, but this three page debate has kind of been taxing on my insane debating skillz (look gaylord Gideon, there's your chance to but in with a lame ass joke).

Even if these source were conclusive, and worked your way, they contradict the movies representation of Sidious, and are therefor not canon.

Palpatine would never beat Bane. Storm of lightning = game over.

At Bane's age, neither Palpatine or Luke was on his level, and they had even more experience at the time. Bane will surpass them, get over it.

Nobody would kick his ass; Luke and possibly Kyp are the only people who would beat him, period.

Lightsnake
LOL, you're calling him uncredible because he's a bit chubby? laughing
Seriously speaking, Kopekz would have known about people like Sadow and Kun, he knows powerful sith, and he just so happened to believe Bane may be the Ultimate Sith based on just one conversation with the guy.
I'm sure.
His thoughts are of no value. Sorry.

Liar. It says NOTHING of the sort. Palp was one of the two Dark Lords and he destroyed the Sith-Plagueis.
Prophecy fits. Whoops.

Oh, **** off

Liar

Mmhmm. Liar

No he didn't. He died before he finished the work.
Liar

Yeah, plenty of people are stronger. Deal with it

I'm not even bothering with the rest of this. I'll end this debate with these:

1. You are a liar and have been called on it.
2. Dark Side sourcebook calls Palpatine the most powerful Sith of Bane's order
3. Heritage of the Sith calls him the most powerful in millenia
4. Databank calls him most powerful of modern times.
5. NEC calls him the most powerful in history as of ROTS
6. I could go on. You're just not worth it

I'll sum this up with two words: You lose

((The_Anomaly))
Is he banned yet? Cause seriously, this is getting to be ridiculous.

Lightsnake
A-****ing-men...

I've seriously had it....no use TRYING to debate him...

Darth Sexy
Lightsnake, we've discussed this and I would agree that either Revan or Bane would be the Sith'ari, more than likely Bane. However, he is far from the most powerful and far from a perfect being, but he fits that description better than anybody, including Sidious.

Gideon
Right, lmao. Okay, if the book ends up back in my possession, I'll provide the entire paragraph where the statement is made, and when I do, I'm pretty much going to point out (for the thirteen billionth time) how big of an inept dumbass you are. laughing

Here's the problem, Noobaris. You argued "achievements!" and got your ass uberstomped in that argument. Disagree? Well, that's fine. Because it seems that everybody else has sided with me on this issue, and not you - despite your "extreme skillz!" lmao. So, really, what you claim is "the most logical deduction" means crap. No one cares about you or your opinions. Which is why you're bashed and picked on as much as you are.

Riiight...

((The_Anomaly))
So yea, Kun wins. Agreed all?

Darth Sexy
This wasn't even a debate

allfg
I asked you last time, and you said that you would post the passage in about 3 hours. LOL, you just got caught out bigtime Gideon, now I'm guessing you made the quote up, and it wouldn't surprise me considering that you've lied before (DESB, 'the most powerful sith lord had risen from the dead' - proven lie).

1. I'll argue the achievements option now if you want, and own your ass.
2. Again, Ad Hominem at its finest. LOL, it seems like that's all you can do nowadays, I'm guessing it's because you know that if you go up against me, you'll lose. Prove me wrong though, if you can.
3. Failed attempt at appeal to majority. Sexy argued the exact same thing; that the statement was inconclusive, as did DarthSith.

That's right.

allfg
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
So yea, Kun wins. Agreed all?

LMAO! It's nice that you provided an argument for once... Oh wait, you didn't..

Gideon
Lmao!

Noobaris. I don't even own the damn DESB. I've said it before, and Lightsnake knows it to be true, as I once asked him whether or not I should make the purchase, and he said "it's not worth it."

Like I said. Tonight, if the Complete Visual Guide is back in my hands, I will provide the quote. And then, you'll look like an even bigger dumbass! laughing

Aww... Noobaris. You couldn't effectively debate that the sky is blue or that the sun is a star. That's how bad you suck.

Lol, and yet everyone here seems to think otherwise. Funny...

Three people out of... how many people? Hmmm. Darthsith was wrong. Sexy chooses not to argue on the quote anymore. And then there's you. Lmao. So, really, just two noteworthy people argued it - Sexy and Darthsith.

Darth Sexy
LOL about the sky being blue AHAHAHAHAHA. I DID argue that quote but even if it IS inconclusive, we can go back to all the facts about Sidious being THE most powerful sith lord ever, and THEN retroactively look at that quote after all this information, in which case the quote is conclusive.

Gideon
LOL about the sky being blue AHAHAHAHAHA. I DID argue that quote but even if it IS inconclusive, we can go back to all the facts about Sidious being THE most powerful sith lord ever, and THEN retroactively look at that quote after all this information, in which case the quote is conclusive.

Not to mention that it could also be interpreted that the dark side was the strongest with Sidious. In essence, that he "mastered" it on a higher level.

allfg
Lmao!

Nice excuse.

Sure thing. I'm guessing the quote doesn't exist. By the way, your material in no way warrants a smiley, but nice try at making your lame insults sounding funny! thumb up

LOL, so you are too terrified to go up against me. That's what I thought, unlucky you big girl.

That's because you lick their butts.

Erm, all I remember is you, Lightsnake, and General Kenobl. So it's pretty much even, jackass.

Wow, nice argument!

And a bunch of people who whack off to Sidious daily argued your stance. Hmm. Now again, if you really can't argue it, be quiet, because you make a really lame jerk, not even worth my attention, you're boring me now.

Darth Sexy
Terrified to go against you? You're probably the worst debater on this forum Noobaris and that's being generous. But I like how you use Escape's alleged deception as a justification for being an unproductive member of society.

Gideon
I'm boring you? And, yet, you still find my posts exciting and fulfilling enough to reply. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really, Noobaris, you're pathetic. Being banned, what - six times? And yet, you keep coming back and back and back. You call other people "desperate" and you bash other people, when the truth is, you're the poster child for all of it. No one likes you here. No one thinks you have any noteworthy talents, other than your outstanding ability to look so stupid. That, and you go around accusing other people of lying, when you do it yourself on a regular basis (Kas'im redirected Bane's TK blast? Lmao). Then, you bash me for Sidious being one of my favorite characters, and yet you have an overwhelming, homoerotic love for Bane.

Hypocrisy incarnated. Which is why no one likes you, which is why Rex - a mild-mannered, fun loving moderator finds you so pathetic. Now, this discussion is over. Go whack off to PoD now.

Edit: I also find it funny how, first - he accuses my insults of being "lame", and then calls me a "big girl". Oh, please! Stop the red-hot, sophisticated, uber tongue lashing you're giving me, Noobaris! Please, stop!

Lol.

allfg
LMAO, aren't you an internet spammer? And you call me an unproductive member of society. LOL! laughing

Darth Sexy
No, I'm an online marketer who uses the $$$ to pay my tuition and save up money for law school. Apparently all the taxes I'm paying isn't doing you any wonders. What a waste of $$$.

Lightsnake
Lightsnake, we've discussed this and I would agree that either Revan or Bane would be the Sith'ari, more than likely Bane. However, he is far from the most powerful and far from a perfect being, but he fits that description better than anybody, including Sidious.

It really doesn't matter....the Sith'Ari, at this point, has four candidates, each having as much going for them

Gideon
Originally posted by Lightsnake
It really doesn't matter....the Sith'Ari, at this point, has four candidates, each having as much going for them

I do agree that Bane is likely going to be the Sith'ari. But, "perfect"? If he were "perfect", he'd have conquered the galaxy himself instead of letting one of his descendants do it.

allfg
That's because I feel obligated to reply to some wannabee 15 year old loser talking bs. Doesn't change the fact that you're a very boring old man.

I do it because I can. And what?

Hold up, weren't you the guy who labelled me an 'exceptional debater'? Unlucky about being a moron.

At least Bane's bringing sexy back, I just find the fact that a 15 year old (if you haven't noticed, I find it very hard to believe that you're actually 15) would find an old Man with nothing a normal teenager would find likable about him as your favorite character. I just find it strange, that's all.

And you constantly lick Rex's butt, and what? And Rex only dislikes me because whenever I make another account, I make it obvious, and rub it in his face that I can do it, and he can do nothing to stop it.

Darth Sexy
Actually Rex doesn't need to stop it, it makes you look extremely pathetic because you go through great lengths to make new accounts, so pointing that out only hurts you, but I'm sure you are too stupid to realize it. And everyone dislikes you because you can't argue for shit, and waste bandwidth.

Lightsnake
Everyone just put him on ignore

Gideon
"Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting."

- Page 72 of the Complete Visual Guide (which is the first page of the Attack of the Clones section begins).

allfg
Again, to get power from that is pretty narrow minded, it was most likely in respect to a mixture of his dedication to the darkside, and his plans he had already set in motion, and doing what it takes for the darkside to prevail. And again, even if it was absolute and went your way, it contradicts how the movies displays Sidious, and is thus invalid. Either way, you're never gonna win the debate if you take this route, there are just too many flaws in it.

Darth Sexy
Hey moron, the debate has already been won. Stop lying to yourself, as you have yet to win ANY debate on ANY forum.

allfg
Hey, Darth Sex Pest, I've beaten you like a gazillion times, so how about you either offer an argument, or go back to your online marketing.

Darth Sexy
Hey, Darth Sex Pest, I've beaten you like a gazillion times, so how about you either offer an argument, or go back to your online marketing.

If by beating me you mean you've been verbally pwned in every debate you've ever had with me or anybody else, then you're correct. Your constant denial makes you look even more stupid.

allfg
And your unoriginality makes you look even more lame. Now please, go home old man.

Darth Sexy
Are you done embarassing yourself or do you plan on continuing being the joke of the forum?

allfg
LMAO!! laughing
Are you done? It seems like you fail at everything you do here TD; you get in a debate...and lose. You insult someone...and then get told, bad. Really now Darth Sex Pest, how about at least trying to win at something. It's pretty clear that that something isn't a debate or an argument, but I'm sure if you keep trying, you'll find something where you're not a loser.

Darth Sexy
LMAO!! laughing
Are you done? It seems like you fail at everything you do here TD; you get in a debate...and lose. You insult someone...and then get told, bad. Really now Darth Sex Pest, how about at least trying to win at something. It's pretty clear that that something isn't a debate or an argument, but I'm sure if you keep trying, you'll find something where you're not a loser.

And here we have another case of Noobaris in denial. It's sad when you're the only one who thinks he can outdebate somebody, or even debate in the first place. Denial is for the antisocial as you already know. But please, keep trying to analyze my posts with your best attempts at psuedo intellectualism, you're just getting dumber and dumber. I think we've all had enough laughs at your expense, you're a funny, yet retarded child.

Btw, for reality to exist in your life, someone OTHER than yourself has to acknowledge it, but I figure denial is all you have that's stopping you from falling on the sword.

allfg
laughing laughing
Tell me, how long does it actually take you to come up with these lame ass old man insults?

Darth Sexy
Oh man is your monologue still going on jackass?

allfg
Sexy, you're boring me. At least reply in respect to the discussion, or be quiet.

Darth Sexy
And the imbecile continues.

Gideon
Well, before we begin, I'd like to point out that the quote does and that it does nothing but further my point of Sidious's superiority. I told you that you'd end up looking like an even bigger jackass by calling me out on it. Guess what? You did, and I was right. But, me being right really isn't anything that you're not used to already. cool

Don't lecture anyone about being narrow minded, Noobaris. Your singular attempt to write it off as "dedication" or "accomplishments" is very much narrow minded.

This is not the case; in order for you to pass it off as "dedication", you must provide proof. You haven't. Instead, all you have done is simply whined about it and declared it such because it doesn't fit in with your delusional idea that "Bane is teh uber!"

Furthermore, prove that it speaks for his "accomplishments", especially when they were set in the future - which isn't (as far as the narrative is concerned) set in stone. The quote was made during AotC, and Sidious's great achievements were not executed by that time. In fact, his major moves were made shortly before - and during - Revenge of the Sith, which is more than three years later in the continuity.

No, the quote is not invalid. It speaks of Sidious's power and strength in the dark side, which makes sense, considering (according to the Complete Visual Guide - RotS) "the Sith have waited a millenium for the one born with the power to bring them out of hiding: Sidious is that one."

Notice how a millenium, which, chronology, brings it back to Bane's time. Bane was not "born with the power" to bring the Sith out of hiding. Nor is it a reference to Sidious's political power, as he was not born with it.

My version stands, and yours fails. This discussion is over until you can come up with something that hasn't already been crushed (see "accomplishments + "dedication"wink. Any insults or continuation of the topic can be considered spam, which you will be reported for.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Gideon
Well, before we begin, I'd like to point out that the quote does and that it does nothing but further my point of Sidious's superiority. I told you that you'd end up looking like an even bigger jackass by calling me out on it. Guess what? You did, and I was right. But, me being right really isn't anything that you're not used to already. cool

Don't lecture anyone about being narrow minded, Noobaris. Your singular attempt to write it off as "dedication" or "accomplishments" is very much narrow minded.

This is not the case; in order for you to pass it off as "dedication", you must provide proof. You haven't. Instead, all you have done is simply whined about it and declared it such because it doesn't fit in with your delusional idea that "Bane is teh uber!"

Furthermore, prove that it speaks for his "accomplishments", especially when they were set in the future - which isn't (as far as the narrative is concerned) set in stone. The quote was made during AotC, and Sidious's great achievements were not executed by that time. In fact, his major moves were made shortly before - and during - Revenge of the Sith, which is more than three years later in the continuity.

No, the quote is not invalid. It speaks of Sidious's power and strength in the dark side, which makes sense, considering (according to the Complete Visual Guide - RotS) "the Sith have waited a millenium for the one born with the power to bring them out of hiding: Sidious is that one."

Notice how a millenium, which, chronology, brings it back to Bane's time. Bane was not "born with the power" to bring the Sith out of hiding. Nor is it a reference to Sidious's political power, as he was not born with it.

My version stands, and yours fails. This discussion is over until you can come up with something that hasn't already been crushed (see "accomplishments + "dedication"wink. Any insults or continuation of the topic can be considered spam, which you will be reported for.

Pwnage.

allfg
Gideon, because I can't be bothered to continue this argument,

BTW, wonderful input Anomaly!

Kadesh
hah you failed noobaris. you just surpassed what numan has done, hes a 10 year old kid so its excusable of what he was doing, you on the other hand is either a teenager or worse an adult which makes you look even worse than numan could ever be

i got one advice and if you listen. you will be sucessful: GROW UP

Darth Sexy
Noobaris is hilarious. The forum clown..

allfg
Argue against it, if you can, Darth SexPest.

Captain REX
Yeah, stop changing names to make insults, or that'll be your third warning. happy

kamikz
Just checking my new sig! stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Argue against it, if you can, Darth SexPest.

Nothing to argue against stupidity, dumbshit.

allfg
Sure there is; point out every logical fallacy in my post, and explain why I'm wrong. That's if you can.

allfg
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, stop changing names to make insults, or that'll be your third warning. happy

Noobaris, much?

Darth Sexy
Sure there is; point out every logical fallacy in my post, and explain why I'm wrong. That's if you can.

You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too. None of your arguments are logical. "Hey look at me I decide what's canon and what isn't". Dumbass

Tangible God
You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too. None of your arguments are logical. "Hey look at me I decide what's canon and what isn't". Dumbass I second that emotion.

allfg
You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too. None of your arguments are logical. "Hey look at me I decide what's canon and what isn't". Dumbass

Oh my fricking days, you are such a moron? For an argument to be logical, it has to be devoid of logical fallacies, so 'You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too' makes zero sense. You're a retard, and I'm done with arguing with you. ACStyles proved how much of a loser you are, and you've been constantly proving him right ever since.

General Kenobl
For that reason Nebaris is why I love fallacies....(I totally massacred my opponent in the Argumentation Final Debate, using extremely aggresive techniques and proving half their arguments not valid).

((The_Anomaly))
Wow a lot of self love goin' on here eh?

allfg
Originally posted by General Kenobl
For that reason Nebaris is why I love fallacies....(I totally massacred my opponent in the Argumentation Final Debate, using extremely aggresive techniques and proving half their arguments not valid).

LOL, nice! how aggresive did you go? stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Oh my fricking days, you are such a moron? For an argument to be logical, it has to be devoid of logical fallacies, so 'You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too' makes zero sense. You're a retard, and I'm done with arguing with you. ACStyles proved how much of a loser you are, and you've been constantly proving him right ever since.

I guess you really do bring out the moron in yourself. I suppose I need to clear it up for you since you are too stupid to even attempt to use common sense. Here are 3 types of arguments

1. Logical arguments
2. Illogical arguments
3. NO arguments(which is what you are doing)
I realize you live in a black and white world, but the rest of us don't. You do understand that something that doesn't even constitute as an argument, doesn't really have to be devoid of logic right? Or is that too much above you? And if by "ACS proved this this and that" you mean I pwned argument to hell and back, then you're correct. I wouldn't be calling anyone a loser, considering you're the biggest loser to ever grace this forum, and you embarass yourself every single time you post.

((The_Anomaly))
Why is he not banned yet? confused

Darth Sexy
I'm guessing because Rex interpretes his stupidity as humor?

allfg
1. I did post an argument, you moron.
2. Your exact words were. 'You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too.' Not, 'You don't have an argument to point out the fallacies too,' but, 'You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too.' In other words, you contradict yourself every other post, moron.
3. AC made you look silly, and the funniest thing is how before that, all you did was cheer lead his posts like a b1tch.
4. ((The_Anomaly)), you're a troll, it's annoying, be quiet, you weird old man.

General Kenobl
My partner and I totally dominated the debate, but seeing how our opposition managed to do some Pathos persuasion on the audience (they vote for the best debating team) (the topic was on U.S. immigration policies), I totally went into the Final Negative and took every single point and destroyed them, basically making the Affirmative look like dumbasses. LOL, it was nice...

allfg
Did you call them a fanboy? laughing
LOL, jk, but seriously, what kind of stuff did you say?

Gideon
Gideon, because I can't be bothered to continue this argument,

Hmm. That's funny. Didn't you accuse me of "desperation" in my regards to "end" this argument? Odd indeed that, now, suddenly, you can't be bothered... but, okay.

General Kenobl
First of all, these views on immigration ARE NOT MY OWN!!! I was chosen to debate for the Negative position on U.S. immigration policies, or basically making them stay the same.

And Nebaris. We pointed out evidence showing the percentages of environment degradation 1 average immigration does to the U.S, and one of my opponents said "everybody pollutes the U.S, so it's not just the immigrants fault."

Then I'm like, "wow, congratulations for giving us THE most obvious statement in the world. No duh, all individuals pollute the world!!! But we have specifically said the rate for 1 AVERAGE IMMIGRANT coming to the U.S"

Then we were like explaining the connection of the citizens's view on immigration and how what the people want on this is what they should get (following the principles of how immigrations affect jobs and Popular sovereignty). They replied saying we were using a logical fallacy: Appeal to Popular Opinion and totally killed that argument saying "like in the Salem Witch Trials, the ppl were wrong."

I simply replied, "Hey kid, what the hell does the Salem Witch Trials have to do with Immigration?'

There was more to that speech, but there was some ridiculous stuff I just totally had to demolish out there.

Darth Sexy
2. Your exact words were. 'You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too.' Not, 'You don't have an argument to point out the fallacies too,' but, 'You don't have a logical argument to point out the fallacies too.' In other words, you contradict yourself every other post, moron.
3. AC made you look silly, and the funniest thing is how before that, all you did was cheer lead his posts like a b1tch.

1. No, you didn't. You can consider it an argument but nobody else does, fool.
2. What's going on, you've been embarassed so your natural defense mechanism is to point out my errors? That's cute. So let me rephrase, so that you have NOTHING to ***** about. You have NO argument for me to begin calling it logical or illogical, happy? You're an idiot.
3. I guess you missed the pwnage, figures. Poor kid.

Kadesh
rex why dont you ban this queer already

((The_Anomaly))

I'm a troll? How long have you been here...?? Seriously, GTFO you goddamn n00b. Your a complete disgrace, reading what you say is the equivalent to puking on a pile of sh!t. No one cares what you think anymore, everyone is just waiting for you to be banned. So go ahead and live it up if that makes you feel good, because I guarantee that you wont be here for much longer.

Rampant ox
Pwned.

Kadesh
lmfao for an adult to have a 3 inch d!ck, man n00baris you need some viagra pills is it? I can sell you some but it only works if you stfu and grow up mentally. Thats right, please be matured and dont call other people a troll when you yourself are one. Now shut yer hole and go back to the london-dungeon .

By the way you owe me money, you dont just borrow money to wipe your ass and not pay back.

O$p$ = Owe money Pay Money

((The_Anomaly))
I've talked to REX about it and it takes more work then I had previously thought, but I've made it my personal goal to get him banned. Wish me luck. thumb up

Kadesh
all the best anomally

allfg
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I'm a troll? How long have you been here...?? Seriously, GTFO you goddamn n00b. Your a complete disgrace, reading what you say is the equivalent to puking on a pile of sh!t. No one cares what you think anymore, everyone is just waiting for you to be banned. So go ahead and live it up if that makes you feel good, because I guarantee that you wont be here for much longer.

LMAO, you didn't disagree with the 'weird old man' part. laughing
And yes, you're a troll, seing as you never actually contribute here, and all you do is add 'pwnt' at the end of every one of your b1tch's posts. It's sad, really, and annoying, and you're no better than Darth Sexy.

Kadesh
If you bother to actually open your eyes, he does contribute, alot. take your time young man to look around and youll see that i proved you wrong

allfg
Not in the star wars forum. He's contributed like once in ten posts. The rest are 'lol's, or 'pwnd', or laughing s. It's very annoying.

Kadesh
either way you are still more annoying than he can ever be

allfg
And you're too much of a retard for anybody to find annoying, we feel sorry for you. Go back to Thailand, fool.

Kadesh
actually all you did is further proved you indeed are a real idiot and moron, i stated many times im not from thailand and you still insist that i go back to a country i never came from, i think you are actually telling me to go for a vacation smile

sadly you are from london. the almighty english country where peoples standards of english are extremely high and it seems you dont understand the meaning "im not from thailand"

that
1) proves you have a very low level of education
2) further proves you ARE a dumbass
3) your english is horrible
4) you fail to understand what people say
5) you blatently keep telling a person to go for a vacation, thats right, me because simply i didnt come from thailand, If you are willing to pay for ma tickets, please do so bane-humper

Now shut your hole and go back to pre-school dumbshit

allfg
This makes sense.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you're not from Thailand, why do you talk like such a retard (refer to the above)?

No I'm not, I'm from New York, get it right, b1tch.

London's a country? laughing

OK, sure thing Kadet!! thumb up

Kadesh

If you're not from Thailand, why do you talk like such a retard (refer to the above)? Lol i talk like such a retard simply because im talking to you in your own language

No I'm not, I'm from New York, get it right, b1tch.
Then why b!tch u r from london? i guess your from nigga town then is it(no offence guys, this is just to piss this monkey off)

London's a country? laughing
i was referring to england, and i referred to it indirectly, see? you again proved my point. You actually fail to understand simple e-n-g-l-i-s-h

OK, sure thing Kadet!! thumb up why thank you n00baris anytime anywhere

allfg
Wow, that's an original comeback. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I live in London, but I'm from New York, it's not that hard to comprehend, Kadet!

I perfectly understand inglish, shutup!

You. Are. Lame.

Darth Sexy
Is Noobaris still embarassing himself? Poor kid

((The_Anomaly))
Not in the star wars forum. He's contributed like once in ten posts. The rest are 'lol's, or 'pwnd', or laughing s. It's very annoying.

Eh...whats that? All I hear is "blah blah blah I wanna be banned." Well don't you worry kid, I'm working on it. Every little insult you give, every even minor breaking of forum rules that I see from you will immediately be sent to REX. So keep talking...please, the more your here and spew your BS, the faster your gone.

allfg
Ah, OK, I see what you're trying. Well guess what buddy boy, I ain't gonna let you win, so insult me all you want, I'll even be nice to you. smile

Darth Sexy
http://www.katnoodle.com/wp-content/imgcache/200-Jesus-dumbass.jpg

allfg
OK, pointless arguments aside, let's switch from the off topic argument, and go back to the thread description. Is there actually any good reason at all that suggests Kun should win? The greatest weapons in his arsenal; his amulet blasts are pretty much useless against Bane, considering that they wouldn't be able to burn through or wear down his orbalisk armour, and amulet blasts aside, logic points to Bane being superior in all other combat related areas.

Darth Sexy
Kun's raw force abilities, Kun's superior sith knowledge, Kun's dark teachings of the ancient sith that died with him, Kun's superior lightsaber abilities. Bane doesn't have a prayer of winning although this won't exactly be an easy fight for Kun.

Wait, his amulet blasts are useless against Bane? AHAHAAH Right. Wouldn't tear through the orbalisks but would tear through a sith wyrm and a Massassi temple? Good one noobaris. And no, all logic points towards Kun pwning Bane, while your( and you're alone in this) fanboyism points to Bane.

allfg
Unsupported. I'm not trying to be a dick by pointing that out, but its true, and I've already made a case for Bane being superior to Kun in all of those fields.

A lightsaber can tear through sith wyrms and temple walls..yet it still can't cut through the orbalisk armour. You can't really get cutting power beyond a lightsaber, so I'm thinking that it's safe to say that nothing can actually cut straight through the orbalisk armour. And you do realise that once Kun learnt to control the amulet blasts, there's no proof whatsoever that he could still use them to the same effect as he did in the comic, and the fact that he never used them again supports that. And really, given Bane's incredible speed, and incredible strength with the force, there's nothing to suggest that he won't simply be able to dodge the amulet blasts (which the speed of is completely unknown by the way; we can't quantify it with still media) or block them with a force shield.

Darth Sexy
Unsupported. I'm not trying to be a dick by pointing that out, but its true, and I've already made a case for Bane being superior to Kun in all of those fields.
No, it's NOT unsupported. No you did NOT make a case. You typing doesn't immediately mean you have made a case, despite what you think and that's exactly what you've been thinking.

Wow.. Logic is completely above you.

Captain REX

And there's the third warning. Bashing and evading the censor.

And in response to 'Noobaris, much?' you've brought it upon yourself.

Kadesh
Wow, that's an original comeback. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Why thank you mr queer

I live in London, but I'm from New York, it's not that hard to comprehend, Kadet! Then go back to where you came from ass-pounder, its hard to comprehend simply because you cant even speak or type standard e-n-g-l-i-s-h

I perfectly understand inglish, shutup!
You cant even spell english n00barass. you again just proved that your so stupid you cant even spell english

You. Are. Lame. and at least im proud of it unlike you who flashes your deformed c0ck at old ugly women

Advent
If you couldn't already tell, he was being sarcastic when he misspelled "English".

Kadesh
i already knew that, i was just wanting to annoy this sick son-of-a-biatch

allfg
Originally posted by Kadesh
i already knew that, i was just wanting to annoy this sick son-of-a-biatch

Oh you got me annoyed alright. It's not like I was laughing at you..I was actually annoyed, you got me angry!

And Happy BDay Mokoto!

zephiel7
Wierd old man? LOL

General Kenobl
It's Advents birthday??? Oh dang, well happy belated BDAY!!! (it's the 3rd here, and it sys 2 on ur profile).

zephiel7
Happy birthday Advent! big grin (if it's your birthday that is...)

kamikz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.