Immmmmmm back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThomasGeorge2
Hi some of you might remember me some might not but look Im sorry for making those god awful stories and now I have become more mature

god it feels good to be back Happy Dance

soin2cal
I do not. However welcome back, i am katbig grin

ThomasGeorge2
hi kat nice to meet u

PVS
Originally posted by ThomasGeorge2
Hi some of you might remember me some might not but look Im sorry for making those god awful stories and now I have become more mature

ummm....we missed you....???

but...that was your first post.
did you create a duplicate account?

Shakyamunison
Where did you go?

soin2cal
Very nice to meet you toobig grin

botankus
I think he got hit by an American bomb and has only now been reincarnated. Either that or a Budweiser bottle slung by a passing motorist.

ThomasGeorge2
na I got banned about 3 years ago I made stupid posts

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
I think he got hit by an American bomb and has only now been reincarnated. Either that or a Budweiser bottle slung by a passing motorist.

no mention at all of football? and on superbowl week? wtf is wrong with you?

Shakyamunison
na I got banned about 3 years ago I made stupid posts

So, you got banned for three years, or did you just stay away for three years?

botankus
It's that damn two-week layoff that gets me out of whack. It should only be 1 week between conference championships and the Sup--oops, I mean Big Game. For example, we watched HGTV on Saturday!! I thought the end was near, and at the same time I learned how to maximize my closet space with just a few simple shelves.

ThomasGeorge2
Well I am now a new man so I hope I can get along wit u all

Storm
You only get one chance. You' re out if you blow it.

ThomasGeorge2
That is why my name is Thomas george 2 because I am the second one of me on this forum

Storm
Let me rephrase it. I will permanently ban you again if you blow this second chance.

ThomasGeorge2
I got it

TRH
Hey dude

guy222

Hello. Guy222. Hope u have fun like I do. Its good to learn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.