12-Year-Old Begins Sex Reassignment Therapy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Yuna_And_Tidus
Nothing much to say about that except that it must suck not to know what you are.

Quiero Mota
Maybe it's easier (scientifically) to change a person's sex before they've completed puberty...

erm

Yuna_And_Tidus
It doesn't exactly state that she hasn't even gone through it...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
It doesn't exactly state that she hasn't even gone through it...

The person is 12, which answers that already.

PVS
was he/she a hermaphoridite? i mean, were they previously corrected wrong to be a boy?

PVS
*edit* double post

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
The person is 12, which answers that already.
Well, seeing as I'm female and you seem to think you know everything, to tell you the truth puberty can actually begin as early as 7 or 8 depending on the person, therefore, nobody knows if this "thing" has gone through puberty yet.

Quiero Mota
Well, seeing as I'm female and you seem to think you know everything, to tell you the truth puberty can actually begin as early as 7 or 8 depending on the person, therefore, nobody knows if this "thing" has gone through puberty yet.

I didn't say anything about beginning puberty, I talked about him/her completing puberty.

See:

Maybe it's easier (scientifically) to change a person's sex before they've completed puberty...

erm

PVS
therefore, nobody knows if this "thing" has gone through puberty yet.

i understand the confusion between he/she, but why the confusion between person/thing? messed

BackFire
Hahaha, she's a freak, hahaha.

Strangelove
Nothing much to say about that except that it must suck not to know what you are.

The Black Ghost
No disrespect to the person, but that is freaking insane. It was a guy, and now they 'claim' that because he is basically just gay now 'he' is a 'she' and needs a sex change? Deal with it buddy! Panzy if you ask me.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by PVS
i understand the confusion between he/she, but why the confusion between person/thing? messed
I don't know, I was in a rush and the first thing that popped into my head was "thing." Plus I've actually heard a hermaphrodite referred to as a thing, because they're not exactly any gender. They're just....a human, lol.

JacopeX
laughing am I the only one laughing at this?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by JacopeX
laughing am I the only one laughing at this?
Yes.

§uffer§noopy
Well, seeing as I'm female and you seem to think you know everything, to tell you the truth puberty can actually begin as early as 7 or 8 depending on the person, therefore, nobody knows if this "thing" has gone through puberty yet. What the hell does being female have to do with anything?

Strangelove
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
No disrespect to the person, but that is freaking insane. It was a guy, and now they 'claim' that because he is basically just gay now 'he' is a 'she' and needs a sex change? Deal with it buddy! Panzy if you ask me. It's a mental condition, not just some gay guy who changes his gender to be accepted. I forget what the condition is called, but it has something to do with gender identity. You just don't feel right as a guy/girl.

Yuna_And_Tidus

Draco69
He's too young. He's barely begun puberty. (Since he's male biologically, he starts puberty later than girls do...) And he doesn't have the maturity to understand what's happening to him.

It's wrong and they should wait until he's an adult.

JacopeX
The reason why it is funny and sad at the same time is because I can already imagine him in the doctors office negotiating with his doctor about this whole "Sex Change". It is really funny. But yet sad. I doubt he made it to puberty nor is even in high school yet. Too young, the austrians have there ways but I doubt it would ever happen in the states.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Would you want someone to laugh at you because you were born different and had no control over it?

Oncewhite
Would you want someone to laugh at you because you were born different and had no control over it?

This may put sex change doctors out of business, but he should find a female who is gay and wants a male body, and find an indian/african/haitian shaman, and get those two souls switched.

Imperial_Samura

Actually it sounds, from the article at least, that "Kim" knew exactly what she was, but simply didn't have her body on her side.

Actually that is unlikely to be the case. In Australia at least this kind of procedure is often only possible after more then a little counselling, meeting with psychologists and the like. It is not really ethical for doctors to proscribe gender reassignment to someone who is simply incapable of accepting homosexuality (the whole "oh my God, I love men and I am a man... but I'm not some sick gay, I must simply be a women trapped in a mans body."

And this kind of case, when it is a real case, is not really about homosexuality, especially here where the child has been female in nature if not body since a young age, long before any question of sexual orientation is possible. I am not concerned by the concept of sex change operations or anything else, the only question here is the age of the individual, but then again the reasoning behind doing it at such a young age is plausible.

And meanwhile in the real world...

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

And meanwhile in the real world...

ok, this reality check is coming from a smurf

................Imperial_Samura...........
Anticrust ...............Smurf

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
No disrespect to the person, but that is freaking insane. It was a guy, and now they 'claim' that because he is basically just gay now 'he' is a 'she' and needs a sex change? Deal with it buddy! Panzy if you ask me.

Transgender and sexual orientation are two different things, buddy....Try again.

A transgender is someone who is doused with a hormone during the hormone bath that we all go through, just enough to make them physically of that gender, but not enough to make them mentally that gender.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Draco69
He's too young. He's barely begun puberty. (Since he's male biologically, he starts puberty later than girls do...) And he doesn't have the maturity to understand what's happening to him.

yeah.

Originally posted by Oncewhite
This may put sex change doctors out of business, but he should find a female who is gay and wants a male body, and find an indian/african/haitian shaman, and get those two souls switched.

laughing out loud

either way. IMO, its freaky, but its his/her/*shrugs* choice.

Darth Macabre

So she can be mocked and ridiculed? It's not just a nip/tuck, snip/snap procedure; it takes months, and years to complete. The girl is 12; she knows if she's a guy or a girl already. It's not like she was born an intersex person and was made into a boy. I respect your opinion, but knowing transgenders leads me to disagree.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Oncewhite
ok, this reality check is coming from a smurf

................Imperial_Samura...........
Anticrust ...............Smurf

Hmmm, stinging.

Fact One - Being gay rarely has anything to do with proper sex change cases, only when people have some sort of suppressed homosexuality and can't accept it and thus look for ways out of it (ba hah! I must actually be a women!)

Fact Two - A "female who is gay" is a lesbian, and being a lesbian does not actually mean she wants to be a man. See, this is different from the person who wants to change genders because they can't accept being homosexual. An open lesbian accepts their homosexuality, and most likely will want to remain a women.

Fact Three - While it is nice to have faith and all, there is a reason why psychologists don't advocate finding a Haitian shaman to fix ones problems. Maybe it is the lack of scientific evidence for soul switching, maybe it is just because this is 2006 and not pre-industrial revolution times.

Darth Macabre
Hmmm, stinging.

Fact One - Being gay rarely has anything to do with proper sex change cases, only when people have some sort of suppressed homosexuality and can't accept it and thus look for ways out of it (ba hah! I must actually be a women!)

Fact Two - A "female who is gay" is a lesbian, and being a lesbian does not actually mean she wants to be a man. See, this is different from the person who wants to change genders because they can't accept being homosexual. An open lesbian accepts their homosexuality, and most likely will want to remain a women.

People don't understand that Gender identity and Sexual identity are two different things. One's a physical class, while the other is a social class.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
People don't understand that Gender identity and Sexual identity are two different things. One's a physical class, while the other is a social class.

Indeed, they hear about it and instantly think "oh, they're just gays by another name." Which is regrettable.

Darth Macabre
Indeed, they hear about it and instantly think "oh, they're just gays by another name." Which is regrettable.

Very much so....Brings back memories of the Brandon Teena story.

Draco69
So she can be mocked and ridiculed? It's not just a nip/tuck, snip/snap procedure; it takes months, and years to complete. The girl is 12; she knows if she's a guy or a girl already. It's not like she was born an intersex person and was made into a boy. I respect your opinion, but knowing transgenders leads me to disagree.

It's medically stupid to an sex change operation at the cuspice of puberty.

What does a sex change operation entail? He'll be pumped full of estrogen and he'll have her genitals shaped into female genitals.

What happens during puberty? EVERYTHING changes. Your body begins releasing loads of testestrone and other male hormones into your body.

It's astoundingly stupid and dangerous for the boy to have sex change with all these changes occurring ALREADY in his body.

If they do the operation, he'll be quite literally a freak of nature until puberty is over ( I don't even want to think of the results). His body will be trying to make the boy into a functioning adult male...and the doctors will have botched operation of trying to change him into a female. He'll have high levels of estrogen AND testoterone in his body in the same time and the enormous chemical balance will f**k up not only his body but his brain as well.

That's why sex change patients usually have to wait until their late twenties to mid-thirties (midlife is a second puberty of sorts) to have an operation.

The boy will never grow right. His body will violently react to the estrogen invasion and his body's chemical balance will implode.

If they're stupid enough to go through with this, in few short years, the boy won't be a boy OR a girl. He'll be something all together....

Nellinator

What does a sex change operation entail? He'll be pumped full of estrogen and he'll have her genitals shaped into female genitals.

What happens during puberty? EVERYTHING changes. Your body begins releasing loads of testestrone and other male hormones into your body.

It's astoundingly stupid and dangerous for the boy to have sex change with all these changes occurring ALREADY in his body.

If they do the operation, he'll be quite literally a freak of nature until puberty is over ( I don't even want to think of the results). His body will be trying to make the boy into a functioning adult male...and the doctors will have botched operation of trying to change him into a female. He'll have high levels of estrogen AND testoterone in his body in the same time and the enormous chemical balance will f**k up not only his body but his brain as well.

That's why sex change patients usually have to wait until their late twenties to mid-thirties (midlife is a second puberty of sorts) to have an operation.

The boy will never grow right. His body will violently react to the estrogen invasion and his body's chemical balance will implode.

If they're stupid enough to go through with this, in few short years, the boy won't be a boy OR a girl. He'll be something all together....
In sex changes they remove the testicles. Testerone is produced in the testis and he/she won't have to worry about the effects of testerone interfering with the estrogen after that.

Draco69
Originally posted by Nellinator
In sex changes they remove the testicles. Testerone is produced in the testis and he/she won't have to worry about the effects of testerone interfering with the estrogen after that.

That's not entirely true. It's been found in many cases, that if the testes are somehow defunct or not producing testosterone, the brain itself will do it.

And puberty involves far more than just simple male testosterone and female estrogen. The brain is a very big component of puberty.

Several hormones such as GnRh, FSH, and androgens are also released during male puberty. Such a violent operation would radically disrupt the flow of these hormones not to mention the function. So many things can go wrong.

Not to mention what would happen when the endocrine system kicks in.

Oncewhite
Hmmm, stinging.

Fact Three - While it is nice to have faith and all, there is a reason why psychologists don't advocate finding a Haitian shaman to fix ones problems. Maybe it is the lack of scientific evidence for soul switching, maybe it is just because this is 2006 and not pre-industrial revolution times.

I'm not an advocate of Indian Shamans, I merely stated a fact according to their understanding....and I understand that some gay men WANT and are sexually attracted to a man, so getting changed into a woman nullifies the entire sexual kick.

Nellinator
That's not entirely true. It's been found in many cases, that if the testes are somehow defunct or not producing testosterone, the brain itself will do it.

And puberty involves far more than just simple male testosterone and female estrogen. The brain is a very big component of puberty.

Several hormones such as GnRh, FSH, and androgens are also released during male puberty. Such a violent operation would radically disrupt the flow of these hormones not to mention the function. So many things can go wrong.

Not to mention what would happen when the endocrine system kicks in.
It's not as bad as you're making it out to be. It is not likely that the brain (the pituitary to be more precise) will start producing testosterone. FSH will have no effect if the testis are gone and nor will LH. The testis need to be present for them to work.

Draco69
It's not as bad as you're making it out to be. It is not likely that the brain (the pituitary to be more precise) will start producing testosterone. FSH will have no effect if the testis are gone and nor will LH. The testis need to be present for them to work.

The brain basically turns on the testes. If they don't light up, the brain will take matters into it's own hands and start making it itself.

Also the endocrine system unfortunately won't really care and just start pumping out chemicals as if normal male puberty were happening.

It's just not smart. You don't put pink icing on a cake that's still baking...

Darth Macabre

I agree with you on the most part, but all of what you said is very subjective....We don't know if she's already in his puberty stage yet or not, for all we know she might be. And like Nellinator said, the testes need to be present for testosterone to be pumped; sure, the brain can do it, but her brain is wired to be a girl.

Now as for the "correctness" of this surgery; I agree in that she should wait--if it were me, I would wait. But when it comes down to it, she'll have a much better life if she does it now than if she does it when she's in her late twenties.

Nellinator
The brain basically turns on the testes. If they don't light up, the brain will take matters into it's own hands and start making it itself.

Also the endocrine system unfortunately won't really care and just start pumping out chemicals as if normal male puberty were happening.

It's just not smart. You don't put pink icing on a cake that's still baking...
Eventually the brain realizes what is going on and will stop producing FSH. I've never heard of the brain producing testosterone, but it has been a while since I learned this stuff and I'm open to being proved wrong.

Draco69
I agree with you on the most part, but all of what you said is very subjective....We don't know if she's already in his puberty stage yet or not, for all we know she might be. And like Nellinator said, the testes need to be present for testosterone to be pumped; sure, the brain can do it, but her brain is wired to be a girl.

His gender identity is wired to be a girl. (Supposedly, I feel he's too young to have any sort of definitive gender as it is as with most children) Physically his brain is saying: Make boy a man.

Now as for the "correctness" of this surgery; I agree in that she should wait--if it were me, I would wait. But when it comes down to it, she'll have a much better life if she does it now than if she does it when she's in her late twenties.

I disagree. If she does it now, barring the likeliness of severe hormonal imbalance and quite literally f***ing up his body. (This also why women on menopause can't have sex change operations. The hormonal imbalance would play havoc on her body once the procedure is done.

Also, psychologically, he's still a child. He has no idea the severity of what's the operation will entail. He's simply not mature enough to understand that he's going to be changed into a female. He's thinking: "Yay! Now I can play with dolls without shame!" and he's likely not thinking logically or to the future.

What about children? Does he know that he can't have biological children once he's changed into a girl?

Does he know that he will have to undergo numerous surgeries as his life progresses. This is another point: why the f**k would you change him into a girl when there's nothing to work with? Are they gonna give him double C cups at age 12? What about his hips? What about his face? What about his appearance? Sex change does not presto chango make you into a carbon copy of a female. It just makes you appear (slightly) like one. What about his organs? EVERYTHING is still growing. And they're growing to accomodate the body of a MAN. Not a woman. Certainly not a girl. It's very simple. His body is rapidly changing and will KEEP changing throughout his twenties. He would need dozens of surgeries on his body to keep up with the changes.

He's not psychologically fit to make such an astounding change. His parents are loving...but idiots who aren't thinking it through.

Draco69
Eventually the brain realizes what is going on and will stop producing FSH. I've never heard of the brain producing testosterone, but it has been a while since I learned this stuff and I'm open to being proved wrong.

The brain will continue the process of male puberty on it's own as well as the rest of the body like the nervous system and the endocrine system. Just because the testes are gone doesn't mean the overall game plan of making a fertile male is down the hatch.

I don't even want to THINK about how the hormone imbalances will affect his temperment or his psychology. We're all crazy when we're teenagers. The hormones jumping around in our bodies makes it that way. By disrupting a key vital component of human growth, and mucking up the balance of hormones in his body, he'll go klepto...

He should wait until:

A) Puberty's done, so his own body will stop rejecting the change.

B) He's mature enough to understand what's happening and how this LIFE-CHANGING decision will affect the rest of his life.

He's changing his GENDER people. That's an ENORMOUS decision that a child simply isn't mature enough to make.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Needs more fire.

Darth Macabre
His gender identity is wired to be a girl. (Supposedly, I feel he's too young to have any sort of definitive gender as it is as with most children) Physically his brain is saying: Make boy a man.

I disagree. If she does it now, barring the likeliness of severe hormonal imbalance and quite literally f***ing up his body. (This also why women on menopause can't have sex change operations. The hormonal imbalance would play havoc on her body once the procedure is done.

Also, psychologically, he's still a child. He has no idea the severity of what's the operation will entail. He's simply not mature enough to understand that he's going to be changed into a female. He's thinking: "Yay! Now I can play with dolls without shame!" and he's likely not thinking logically or to the future.

What about children? Does he know that he can't have biological children once he's changed into a girl?

Does he know that he will have to undergo numerous surgeries as his life progresses. This is another point: why the f**k would you change him into a girl when there's nothing to work with? Are they gonna give him double C cups at age 12? What about his hips? What about his face? What about his appearance? Sex change does not presto chango make you into a carbon copy of a female. It just makes you appear (slightly) like one. What about his organs? EVERYTHING is still growing. And they're growing to accomodate the body of a MAN. Not a woman. Certainly not a girl. It's very simple. His body is rapidly changing and will KEEP changing throughout his twenties. He would need dozens of surgeries on his body to keep up with the changes.

He's not psychologically fit to make such an astounding change. His parents are loving...but idiots who aren't thinking it through.

All good points, and I concede the fact that you are correct on the physical aspects of the argument. By I was talking more along the lines of sociologically she'll have a better life if she does it now; not saying it's a definite, for nothing's definitive, but it's better than the alternative.

lil bitchiness

Yes I agree.

You brought up an interesting point there about dolls. Perhaps this would not be happening if we lived in a world where ''what it is to be a gender'' is not so explicitly defined.

grey fox
All good points, and I concede the fact that you are correct on the physical aspects of the argument. By I was talking more along the lines of sociologically she'll have a better life if she does it now; not saying it's a definite, for nothing's definitive, but it's better than the alternative.

I doubt sociologically will matter when your brain is so wired by varying hormones and/or natural chemicals that you go bat-f*ck crazy.

Gender changing is rarely a successful thing socially anyway , if your surrounded by loving and understanding people then yeah , everything is fine and dandy.

Unfortunately the world is a cruel , cruel place. There's more chance of this kid getting beaten , ridiculed and generally made to feel worthless . Add in the hormonal screw up and he'll be going the Emo Mcslitwrist route.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Strangelove
It's a mental condition, not just some gay guy who changes his gender to be accepted. I forget what the condition is called, but it has something to do with gender identity. You just don't feel right as a guy/girl.

Yeah, it's called ..... childhood.

Some of us live it not fighting the bully back, and liking dolls for a while. That's ok.

Some of us live it not feeling pretty and dressing in baggy pants and shirts and being a tomboy. (my beautiful wife was one, a skater chick)

This is more to do with being a n00b and not knowing where and how to fit in.

"You just don't feel right as a guy/girl."

^^^I think describes just about every puberty experience of every boy or girl at one point.

If you're name is Tim, and when you go pee you look down and see a cock.... guess what, you're a boy.

No matter if you don't "feel like a boy", biologically you are one.

It's wrong and they should wait until he's an adult. Exactly.

For all the reasons stated, you should wait.

And then not do it.

God, has the world come under deception!

That this kind of procedure, endorsed by doctors, counselors, and parents no less, would be performed on a 12 year old-boy is .....

Sad. Disgusting. Pitiful.

I don't know, I can't even pick a word.

grey fox
Originally posted by sithsaber408

Disturbing ?

Adam_PoE
In some south-east asian cultures, there is no social shame associated with being transgendered. Boys as young as Kim begin taking female hormones in the form of birth control pills, and never go through male puberty. Aside from the need for a vagioplasty, they look indistinguishable from biological women.

grey fox
In some south-east asian cultures, there is no social shame associated with being transgendered. Boys as young as Kim begin taking female hormones in the form of birth control pills, and never go through male puberty. Aside from the need for a vagioplasty, they look indistinguishable from biological women.

puke

KidRock
Sex with a tranny is like riding a moped..fun until your friends catch you doin it.

Or wait..is that fat chicks? Either way..

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
Sex with a tranny is like riding a moped..fun until your friends catch you doin it.

Or wait..is that fat chicks? Either way..

Fat Chicks will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, they're greatful.

PVS
they swallow

because they're hungry

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by grey fox
puke

Tell me about it.

Adam_PoE

Capt_Fantastic

I agree.

However, I'm willing to admit I find it a strange conclusion because I just don't get it. I'm not going to pretend I have a legitimate, non-personal reason for finding it weird.

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
Fat Chicks will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, they're greatful.

I learned that the moment I was with a fat chick and she told me to jizz in her hair. From that moment on I realized why fat women were put on this planet.

Rogue Jedi
you have to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I agree.
Inconceivable.

BlackC@
The worst pain is not being content with who you are...Nothing is as bad as uncertainty, you soul disappears and everything...

It's how they feel on the inside that matters the most.

BlackC@
Yeah, it's called ..... childhood.

Some of us live it not fighting the bully back, and liking dolls for a while. That's ok.

Some of us live it not feeling pretty and dressing in baggy pants and shirts and being a tomboy. (my beautiful wife was one, a skater chick)

This is more to do with being a n00b and not knowing where and how to fit in.

"You just don't feel right as a guy/girl."

^^^I think describes just about every puberty experience of every boy or girl at one point.

If you're name is Tim, and when you go pee you look down and see a cock.... guess what, you're a boy.

No matter if you don't "feel like a boy", biologically you are one.

Exactly.

For all the reasons stated, you should wait.

And then not do it.

God, has the world come under deception!

That this kind of procedure, endorsed by doctors, counselors, and parents no less, would be performed on a 12 year old-boy is .....

That's not very fair. These people are professionals and know what they're doing. You're just a kid.

Growing up without what he/she wants would damage him/her greately and leave deep scars.

Nellinator
Deep scars for not being born a girl? No, it more likely a struggle with self identity not gender identity. A twelve year old is in no position to decide what is best for them. Imagine the implications if he/she is unhappy with being a girl as well.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by BlackC@
That's not very fair. These people are professionals and know what they're doing. You're just a kid.

Growing up without what he/she wants would damage him/her greately and leave deep scars.

No it's not fair.

These "professionals" are enforcing their warped view of humanity on this young boy who doesn't even know what kind of job he'll want in 5 years, let alone how to deal with puberty. Rather than counseling him through the confusing and emotional stages of adolescence, they choose a sex change because he's not sure that he's feeling or acting like a boy should.

Considering that you're profile has movie quotes galore from Casper and Spiderman, and that it says you're still in school... you have some nerve trying to call me a kid.

And so you know, "growing up without what he wants" is called reality, with a direct side effect of adulthood.

You Fail. thumb down Originally posted by Nellinator
Deep scars for not being born a girl? No, it more likely a struggle with self identity not gender identity. A twelve year old is in no position to decide what is best for them. Imagine the implications if he/she is unhappy with being a girl as well.

Exactly.

PVS
SS, i think what you are missing is that this person was neither a male nor female at birth. you'd be surprised at how often this choice is actually made by doctors and parents. this isnt one of those "im a woman trapped in a man's body" kinda things. its more of a "omg my kid has a clit and a scrotum"...wtf do we do? so apparently from what i see here they made the wrong choice initially and now they got it right. unless im mistaken which is very possible considering the vagueness of the article

Bunny B

Aww well I'm glad she will atlest grow up being what she wants to be. happy

sithsaber408

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Inconceivable.

Like I said, I agree with his conclusion, but he's reached my conclusion for all the wrong reasons.

You Fail. thumb down

You keep acting like this kid is having issues with puberty like he can't handle getting acne or his voice cracking. It's just a bit more complicated than that.

FeceMan
Needs more fire. Or counseling.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Needs more Or counseling.

I agree

FeceMan
You didn't get rid of the "Or."

Look, can we just burn it at the stake and not have to worry about this anymore? I mean, that'd be the easy--albeit evil--way to handle it...

Capt_Fantastic
Hey, as long as you're burrning it for the right reasons ...

BlackC@
No it's not fair.

These "professionals" are enforcing their warped view of humanity on this young boy who doesn't even know what kind of job he'll want in 5 years, let alone how to deal with puberty. Rather than counseling him through the confusing and emotional stages of adolescence, they choose a sex change because he's not sure that he's feeling or acting like a boy should.

Considering that you're profile has movie quotes galore from Casper and Spiderman, and that it says you're still in school... you have some nerve trying to call me a kid.

And so you know, "growing up without what he wants" is called reality, with a direct side effect of adulthood.

You Fail. thumb down

Exactly.

I'm 17 and I love those movies!

lord xyz

erm So what, at the age of 8?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.