Does anyone know if there are any video game tournaments?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tekno Boy
Anyone know of any video game tournaments? Preferably taking place in the UK...

ESB -1138
Nope. There was one not too long ago down here in Florida at Rhino's. It was a Super Smash Bros Melee tournament.

dirkdirden
Can't help you with the UK stuff, but if you come to the US Game works hold tournaments all the time. I won a Virtual fighter 3 tournament a while back and got 100 bucks.

Tekno Boy
Congrats. Who as?

tridnt
aww man i wish a lived in the U.S , do the have any halo tournaments ( Me ooooowwwns at that lol)

G U I T A R
There was a Halo tournament down here in Orlando, Florida and it was not easy at all, teams of 4, me and my team placed 4th there were some kick ass players there. We still won $150.00 thought since we beat 30 other teams lol. smile

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Congrats. Who as?

Lion I really kick ass at VF, but got my ass kicked in tekken tag they guy only never had to tag he beat everyone with King and only King.

DarkC
I know there's annual Street Fighter tournaments in Japan (Daigo whatshisface is famous for his 'Unleash the Beast' video on YouTube) and Korea hosts StarCraft tournaments. No major ones I know of in North America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.