Gamora's gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
We all know she's one of the baddest b****es around, but the Grandmaster wants to see for himself. Here's her test

1) SpiderWomen (Jessica Drew)http://www.marvel.com/universe/Spider-Woman_(Jessica_Drew)

2) Spiderwoman/Tigrahttp://www.marvel.com/universe/Tigra

3) Luke Cage/Iron fist

4) Lady Sif

5) Sif/Valkerie/Hawkgirl.....they each have classic weapons (swords, mace, flying steed)

6) She hulk/Titania

7) Wonder woman (flightless, no godwave)

8) Hela...Hela is not able to kill by "touch"

Gamora is fully rejuvenated after each round she wins...how far does "the most dangerous woman" get?

Modt

jinzin
if she makes it past three she gets stomped at 7.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, 3 won't give her much of a problem.

I don't know enough about 5 to make an accurate judgement.

jinzin
i don't know about that.. what happened if gamora put luke down with a pressure point and then danny gave into his iron fist fighing like he did against black panther? how would she even fight that?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jinzin
i don't know about that.. what happened if gamora put luke down with a pressure point and then danny gave into his iron fist fighing like he did against black panther? how would she even fight that?

Which time are you referencing? Can I see scans?

Beyond that, Danny's IF wears out over time... and she is perfectly capable of avoiding it until it does.

She could use Cage's body to beat him down... or the environment... or just stay the f*ck out of his way until he's worn out.

celestialdemon
I can see her getting to 7. Once there, it's REALLY hard to say. I think she could get passed Wonder Woman but only about 4/10 times.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by jinzin

She did just go toe to toe with Ronan the Accuser.

jinzin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Which time are you referencing? Can I see scans?

Beyond that, Danny's IF wears out over time... and she is perfectly capable of avoiding it until it does.

She could use Cage's body to beat him down... or the environment... or just stay the f*ck out of his way until he's worn out.

i think they're in the iron fist respect thread.. it happens during black panther 36 or 35... somewhere around there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.