Lex Luthor vs Captain Planet and The Planeteers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Lex get's one day too prepare for the battle against Cap and his little fanclub and the Planeteers retain there powers after they summoned Captain Planet ...

The Planeteers want too bring Lex and his empire down because they think he's a dirt bag and as we all know Captain Planet and the Planeteers don't like dirt... as a matter of fact if i remember correctly Cap's only weaknes was dirt... just like Kryptonite is Superman's weaknes so basicly you could kill the man by just peeing on him laughing out loud

He was like all powerfull and kicked eco villain ass every day.. but the moment someone spilled hot soup on his red boots he fainted and would almost die???? What the f**k? Man... is that gay or what .. laughing out loud

But anyways them hippie's want Lex dead and Lex ain't gonna let this sh*t ride..

So who will win this?

Lex or the most powerfull *** in comic history and his posse

Discus!!!

cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
I didn't realize Luthor wanted to cleanup the environment. Luthor has an excellent mind. Luthor in a wash.

Symmetric Chaos
CAPTAAAAAAAAAAAIN PLAAAAAAAAANET!

jasofisc
I think it was pollution like smog and nucler waste it wasn't just dirt.

anyway if lex can find out about this weakness before cap breaks his head open or teaches him a lession about the enviroment and shows off his magiver hair cut then lex will win he has brought supes to his knees before he can do the same to cap.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luthor easily

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Luthor easily

lex

grey fox
Lex hops into his Apokalyptian Battle suit and pimpslaps Captain Planet back to the stone age. He then crushes each ring and sprinkles the dust-like remains into the childrens eyes ; just to see them cry.

What ?

Lex IS a villain.

don't shiv
Captain Planet and the planeteers keep their powers, Luthor's crushed.

give creative kids an edge and power rings to go.

Superherovandal
Luthor. His armor and intelligence for the win.

I watch Pokemon
Luthor isn't doing shit to that kid who wields the power of HEART!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.