stuck in a rut.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
ok theres this chick at my work and we starded talking and stuff. we exchanged numbers and been talking alot. i like her alot. problem is her car tires got slashed by some guy who is jelous of me for always being with her. the questions are should i tell her my feelings or wait till she deals with the garbage shes being put through? yesterday she told me i was gona wait 4 her after she was done smoking so jokingly i said lasttime i checked i aint your man. so she said no ones her man. im just frustraded cause i dunno what to say

Captain Maynard
I say go slash his tires and eat his goldfish. Then learn how to speak the english language.

SelphieT
..........Well, if you're always hanging with her, and a guy is jealous of you, isn't it obvious that she'll know you like her?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by SelphieT
..........Well, if you're always hanging with her, and a guy is jealous of you, isn't it obvious that she'll know you like her?

well yea i mean i dropped a few hints but i dont wanna come on 2 strong cause she has one big issue and now some guy like me liking her

Scythe
Originally posted by PiruBlood
ok theres this chick at my work and we starded talking and stuff. we exchanged numbers and been talking alot. i like her alot. problem is her car tires got slashed by some guy who is jelous of me for always being with her. the questions are should i tell her my feelings or wait till she deals with the garbage shes being put through? yesterday she told me i was gona wait 4 her after she was done smoking so jokingly i said lasttime i checked i aint your man. so she said no ones her man. im just frustraded cause i dunno what to say

What the hell happened here?

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/barney.jpg

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Last time I checked, that is english. Granted is not the proper use thereof, but english none the less....

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by AOR
Last time I checked, that is english. Granted is not the proper use thereof, but english none the less....

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/PostAgain.gif

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
Last time I checked, that is english. Granted is not the proper use thereof, but english none the less.... Being vaguely recognizable as the English language is not an excuse for using it improperly

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/PostAgain.gif

You mean like this.

InnerRise
ok theres this chick at my work and we starded talking and stuff. we exchanged numbers and been talking alot. i like her alot. problem is her car tires got slashed by some guy who is jelous of me for always being with her. the questions are should i tell her my feelings or wait till she deals with the garbage shes being put through? yesterday she told me i was gona wait 4 her after she was done smoking so jokingly i said lasttime i checked i aint your man. so she said no ones her man. im just frustraded cause i dunno what to say If you speak as nearly as awful as you type then I say don't say a d@mn thing.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

AOR
Originally posted by Strangelove
Being vaguely recognizable as the English language is not an excuse for using it improperly

Being vaguely critical on the manner in which you correct someone is not an excuse for correcting them.

PiruBlood
sorry for the typing i sort of got the shakes.

Itzak
sorry for the typing i sort of got the shakes.

Milkshakes? eek!

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Itzak
Milkshakes? eek! Prostitutes!!?? 13

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
Being vaguely critical on the manner in which you correct someone is not an excuse for correcting them. It wasn't me srug

Itzak
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Prostitutes!!?? 13

Milk-shaking prostitutes!!??? 13

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Itzak
Milkshakes? eek!

funny but no. i suffer from tremors with make me shake. thats do to anxiety/ stress

AOR
Originally posted by Strangelove
It wasn't me srug

I know I was just saying...

Leo.M
I'd leave her alone until she kicks that guy out here life. If you start hitting her he might cut you. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.