Who has the best chi ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
out of

DC( minus karate kid)

Marvel

Yu YU hakishu chapter black after yuska death ( only good guy's)

Who has the strongest attack?

who has the best control?

Who can amp there abilities the highest

Soljer
DC? Batman is pretty high on the list - he has some Chi abilities.

Besides him, I can't recall the name of this one character. But he had some much flashier Chi usage.

Marvel? Iron Fist. Maybe Shang Chi, but probably Danny.

Yu Yu? .....

**** if I know.

SpunkySmurph
Shang Chi's is reputed to be better then IF's, if you believe Black Panther

Capt, by 'Who can amp there abilities the highest?', do you want us to say who can grow in power the most, or who is the best at their peak?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
DC? Batman is pretty high on the list - he has some Chi abilities.

Besides him, I can't recall the name of this one character. But he had some much flashier Chi usage.

Marvel? Iron Fist. Maybe Shang Chi, but probably Danny.

Yu Yu? .....

**** if I know.

no lol I ment like out of all of them who the best at the three thing's I asked.

example who ahs the storngest ch attack out of DC, Marvel and yu yu hakishu
l

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
out of

DC( minus karate kid)

Marvel

Danny Rand. Shang Chi

Soljer
I don't watch Yu Yu, so....

**** if I know. smile.

But, I DO know that comparing Marvel/DC characters to Yu Yu isn't really fair - the Yu Yu gang actually shoot beams and transform and create weapons out of chi.

Err....

Right?

Accel
Comparing Marvel/DC chi manipulators to YuYu Hakusho character really isn't fair.

Yusuke and Sensui in their fight were destroying hills and such, DBZ style.

capt it up
ya your right

Darth Macabre
out of

DC( minus karate kid)

Marvel

Either way, for all of your questions it's Hiei's Black Dragon Hell Fire...Or Dragon of the Darkness Flame (which ever name you prefer.)

Beta Ray Howard
Out of those, I'd probably say Iron Fist or Shang Chi.

Out of any in media? Kenshiro, Fist of the North Star.

capt it up
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Either way, for all of your questions it's Hiei's Black Dragon Hell Fire...Or Dragon of the Darkness Flame (which ever name you prefer.)

nope the darkness flame dragon is from the hell pit's it not actaully hie power or chi

Darth Macabre
nope the darkness flame dragon is from the hell pit's it not actaully hie power or chi

But it's a technique....He uses his chi to lure it out.

capt it up
But it's a technique....He uses his chi to lure it out.

again it not his chi though.

not to mention kuwabara sword's mroe powerful

not to mention kuwabara control over chi is many times hie

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Out of those, I'd probably say Iron Fist or Shang Chi.

Out of any in media? Kenshiro, Fist of the North Star.

What about Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach? (spirt pressure is basicly chi)

Darth Macabre
again it not his chi though.

not to mention kuwabara sword's mroe powerful

not to mention kuwabara control over chi is many times hie

Kuwabara's sword is not more powerful...It just has it's uses, that's all. In a fight, Kuwabara would be dead before he can even whip it out.

....whip out the sword, I mean.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What about Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach? (spirt pressure is basicly chi)

Ichigo is extremely talented, but he's brash. I'm only on Episode 50 or so in the Anime, so he may get better.

Kenshiro has tapped a man on the head before and popped it.

capt it up
Kuwabara's sword is not more powerful...It just has it's uses, that's all. In a fight, Kuwabara would be dead before he can even whip it out.

....whip out the sword, I mean.

not likly. It the mso tpowerful weapon. not to mention it depends when the fight takes place. if it took place at the end of chapter black kuwabara takes it due to be the most powerful at the time.

Darth Macabre
not likly. It the mso tpowerful weapon. not to mention it depends when the fight takes place. if it took place at the end of chapter black kuwabara takes it due to be the most powerful at the time.

Again, his technique was more powerful. He, himself, is the weakest of the group.

Symmetric Chaos
Ichigo is extremely talented, but he's brash. I'm only on Episode 50 or so in the Anime, so he may get better.

He gets to unbelievable levels as time passes. Its hard to notice though since his opponents keep getting stronger too.

I'll have to watch FistOfTheNorthStar.

Beta Ray Howard
I'll have to watch FistOfTheNorthStar.

It's fun. The stuff he does is flat out sick.

Darth Macabre
It's fun. The stuff he does is flat out sick. yes

Soljer

KAAAAAAAA

MEEEEHHHH

I forgot how it goes. smile.

capt it up
Again, his technique was more powerful. He, himself, is the weakest of the group.

actaully your wrong. he him self was the msot powerful of the group even get's mention before hand.

he was a level A the others were A-

Darth Macabre
actaully your wrong. he him self was the msot powerful of the group even get's mention before hand.

he was a level A the others were A-

No, they said he had the highest amount of spirit awareness; not that he was the most powerful.

capt it up
No, they said he had the highest amount of spirit awareness; not that he was the most powerful.

actaulyl ganki mstates it to yuski not tpo mention ti was shown in the final battle.

when sensi powers up send the other to flying back and yet kuwabara was no moved.

not to mention it was hinted through out the arc. It was also the whole point of the serires and stated in it the kuwabara was gettign a new up graded and even say's move a side yuske in the opening scenes of episode he got it.

Rick/Genis
Hulk

Darth Macabre
actaulyl ganki mstates it to yuski not tpo mention ti was shown in the final battle.

when sensi powers up send the other to flying back and yet kuwabara was no moved.

not to mention it was hinted through out the arc. It was also the whole point of the serires and stated in it the kuwabara was gettign a new up graded and even say's move a side yuske in the opening scenes of episode he got it.

You're misconstruing everything that went on. The reason why Kuwabara couldn't use his powers throughout the arc is because his body was aware of Sensui's plans, and kept him from using his powers; not because he was getting a power up. And Genkai said he's the most aware and powerful in that aspect, not in strength.

capt it up
You're misconstruing everything that went on. The reason why Kuwabara couldn't use his powers throughout the arc is because his body was aware of Sensui's plans, and kept him from using his powers; not because he was getting a power up. And Genkai said he's the most aware and powerful in that aspect, not in strength.

she said in power. I have the episode in front of me I own it.

He the msot aware that common knowledge. also when he first used the ability his power was so strong it was sensed and seen on the other side of the city. They did not even know who did it and they only new it was an extreme powerful person. It was kuwabara.

Not to mention when they were captured in the other demension

ganki mention that she could sense yuske and sensi power and she sensed kuwabara as well, but yet she enevr mention sensing hei or karama.

Board Walker
Goku?...

Soljer
During the first half of the Chapter Black Storyline, Kuwabara is unable to use his powers. He suspects that, like Suzuki told him, it was a side effect from using the Trial Sword. However, Genkai knows the truth: that Kuwabara was so spiritually aware, his own body was aware of Sensui's plan months before it happened, and underwent a transformation to prepare for it. Kuwabara accesses his power during the battle with Sea Man, Kiyoshi Mitarai, a human teenager who was gifted with the ability to create indestrucible monsters made of water. A human turned against his own kind by Sensui and the Chapter Black videotape, Mitarai planned to kill Kuwabara and his friends by drowning them in his monster. The inside of the beast is a separate dimension, one composed entirely of water, so physical strength is useless to escape from it. Kuwabara's powers awaken and he gains the power to slice through dimensional barriers with a new type of energy sword, the Jigen Tou, or Dimensional Blade. He slices through the monster and wounds Sea Man, saving his friends and his life.

This powerful sword, however, is what Sensui needs to destroy the barrier blocking Demon World's strongest denizens from entering the Human World. Sensui attacks, captures Kuwabara, and plans to have another human psychic, Gourmet, eat Kuwabara and gain his power, as Kuwabara would never slice the barrier willingly. However, Yusuke and team rescue him, and when Yusuke dies, Kuwabara follows Sensui into Demon World and slices the barrier open to pursue him.

After that ordeal is over, Kuwabara decides to retire from fighting permanently and focus on his schoolwork, so he can live the type of life he was meant to, after realizing that he cannot keep fighting yōkai for the rest of his life. At the end of the series, Kuwabara becomes a high school student. He has numerous female admirers, although he remains faithful to Yukina. He is also studying for his college entrance exams.

It is said that when Kuwabara awakens his true potential and masters the Jigen Tou, his spiritual power increases to the level of a lower A (or A-) class yōkai. It is also alluded to a few times that he has quite possibly the highest amount of spirit awareness (or Rei kan); even Genkai mentions it to Yusuke and the others during the Chapter Black saga. Next to Sensui, whose power was equivalent to an S class yōkai, Kuwabara is most likely the strongest living human. He shows this many times throughout the series, mainly in the movie Poltergeist Report, where he defeats a demon lord, Majari, who uses the ability to copy his opponent's powers. He uses a single punch after tricking Majari into exhausting his energy as well as his own.

Although Kuwabara is not as strong as the rest of his teammates and rarely uses his brain while in battle, he is widely considered as the nicest of the four.

Darth Macabre
she said in power. I have the episode in front of me I own it.

He the msot aware that common knowledge. also when he first used the ability his power was so strong it was sensed and seen on the other side of the city. They did not even know who did it and they only new it was an extreme powerful person. It was kuwabara.

Not to mention when they were captured in the other demension

ganki mention that she could sense yuske and sensi power and she sensed kuwabara as well, but yet she enevr mention sensing hei or karama.

You're using an american dub? I've never watched the Funimation dub, so I have no idea what they said. But everything that I've been telling is how it happened in the manga and the Japanese Anime.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
During the first half of the Chapter Black Storyline, Kuwabara is unable to use his powers. He suspects that, like Suzuki told him, it was a side effect from using the Trial Sword. However, Genkai knows the truth: that Kuwabara was so spiritually aware, his own body was aware of Sensui's plan months before it happened, and underwent a transformation to prepare for it. Kuwabara accesses his power during the battle with Sea Man, Kiyoshi Mitarai, a human teenager who was gifted with the ability to create indestrucible monsters made of water. A human turned against his own kind by Sensui and the Chapter Black videotape, Mitarai planned to kill Kuwabara and his friends by drowning them in his monster. The inside of the beast is a separate dimension, one composed entirely of water, so physical strength is useless to escape from it. Kuwabara's powers awaken and he gains the power to slice through dimensional barriers with a new type of energy sword, the Jigen Tou, or Dimensional Blade. He slices through the monster and wounds Sea Man, saving his friends and his life.

This powerful sword, however, is what Sensui needs to destroy the barrier blocking Demon World's strongest denizens from entering the Human World. Sensui attacks, captures Kuwabara, and plans to have another human psychic, Gourmet, eat Kuwabara and gain his power, as Kuwabara would never slice the barrier willingly. However, Yusuke and team rescue him, and when Yusuke dies, Kuwabara follows Sensui into Demon World and slices the barrier open to pursue him.

After that ordeal is over, Kuwabara decides to retire from fighting permanently and focus on his schoolwork, so he can live the type of life he was meant to, after realizing that he cannot keep fighting yōkai for the rest of his life. At the end of the series, Kuwabara becomes a high school student. He has numerous female admirers, although he remains faithful to Yukina. He is also studying for his college entrance exams.

It is said that when Kuwabara awakens his true potential and masters the Jigen Tou, his spiritual power increases to the level of a lower A (or A-) class yōkai. It is also alluded to a few times that he has quite possibly the highest amount of spirit awareness (or Rei kan); even Genkai mentions it to Yusuke and the others during the Chapter Black saga. Next to Sensui, whose power was equivalent to an S class yōkai, Kuwabara is most likely the strongest living human. He shows this many times throughout the series, mainly in the movie Poltergeist Report, where he defeats a demon lord, Majari, who uses the ability to copy his opponent's powers. He uses a single punch after tricking Majari into exhausting his energy as well as his own.

Although Kuwabara is not as strong as the rest of his teammates and rarely uses his brain while in battle, he is widely considered as the nicest of the four.

that wiki not an offical source and it wrong. I argue with the kid constantly who put's it there and the kid not nothing about the show he a moron.

capt it up
You're using an american dub? I've never watched the Funimation dub, so I have no idea what they said. But everything that I've been telling is how it happened in the manga and the Japanese Anime.

I seen both. what I ahev said has al been correct.

hei at the end of chapter black was less powerfull the kuwabara how ever in the next saga he surpass kwuabara greatly.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Board Walker
Goku?...

You don't want to start that argument.

Board Walker
You don't want to start that argument.

lol, I am willing to use scans to back it up.

Symmetric Chaos
lol, I am willing to use scans to back it up.

laughing out loud

If your a Haruhist shouldn't you be supporting Koizumi on this one?

Board Walker
laughing out loud

If your a Haruhist shouldn't you be supporting Koizumi on this one?

One can only wonder smile, then again I'm not serious about backing up Goku anyway; although he does surpass most in Manga if we were to go by KMC feat standards.

Kutulu
One can only wonder smile, then again I'm not serious about backing up Goku anyway; although he does surpass most in Manga if we were to go by KMC feat standards.

Gogeta from DBZ movie 12 would easily surpass the chi of almost any character in manga. He pulled an entire galaxy worth of Chi into himself and defeated a skyfather level being with ease.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kutulu
Gogeta from DBZ movie 12 would easily surpass the chi of almost any character in manga. He pulled an entire galaxy worth of Chi into himself and defeated a skyfather level being with ease.

Koizumi Itsuki fought the wrath of God stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU
I seen both. what I ahev said has al been correct.

hei at the end of chapter black was less powerfull the kuwabara how ever in the next saga he surpass kwuabara greatly.

erm, kuwabara has never surpassed both hiei or kurama...

yuske is obviously portrayed as the most powerful, followed by a tie between hiei and kurama, and then you've got kuwabara at the last...

on a side note, kuwabara becomes stronger if hiei's sister is around...

capt it up
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
erm, kuwabara has never surpassed both hiei or kurama...

yuske is obviously portrayed as the most powerful, followed by a tie between hiei and kurama, and then you've got kuwabara at the last...

on a side note, kuwabara becomes stronger if hiei's sister is around...

again a person who never watch the whole show. Kuwabara at the end of chapter black was the msot powerful hero till yuske coems back to life.

draxx_tOfU
again a person who never watch the whole show. Kuwabara at the end of chapter black was the msot powerful hero till yuske coems back to life.

ive watched the show even before anime became mainstream capt...

what has kuwabara going for him aside from the sword...

if kuwabara fights either of them individually, all they have to do is dodge the sword and it all over...

the three are waaaay faster than kuwabara...

capt it up
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
ive watched the show even before anime became mainstream capt...

what has kuwabara going for him aside from the sword...

if kuwabara fights either of them individually, all they have to do is dodge the sword and it all over...

the three are waaaay faster than kuwabara...

again you are beeing foolish. kuwabara was more powerfula t the end of chapter black he was about haft a level or more.

They may be faster and thats a maybe on karama part. There a lot weaker in strength and durarbility. Kuwabara sword can and would cut any of there attacks in haft and not to mention his new sword had a 15 foot range.

Not to mention he can fire many small blasts that woudl be close to un dodgeable. He could shoot beams through the ground. He could make him self pritty much un hurtable when angry enough. he healed instantly from wound's when pissed off.

draxx_tOfU
again you are beeing foolish. kuwabara was more powerfula t the end of chapter black he was about haft a level or more.

They may be faster and thats a maybe on karama part. There a lot weaker in strength and durarbility. Kuwabara sword can and would cut any of there attacks in haft and not to mention his new sword had a 15 foot range.

Not to mention he can fire many small blasts that woudl be close to un dodgeable. He could shoot beams through the ground. He could make him self pritty much un hurtable when angry enough. he healed instantly from wound's when pissed off.

capt all he has going is his sword...and he's plain dumb...

hiei dodges sword and slices kuwabaras face or fires black energy or summons the back dragon spirit(although it wouldnt come to that) to eat him...

kurama dodges and plants several seeds that would blow his intestines sky high from within with a command...

yuske dodges and fires a rei gun thicker than a godblast to his face...

both hiei and kurama are class A demons with a millenia of experience in the demon world as opposed to kuwabara wielding the sword in less than two years...

Kento
Cap stop while you're ahead. Kuwabara was never stronger then Hiei or Kurama at all. And he could never beat them one on one either. He's weaker, dumber, slower, and not as ruthless. Everything is against him.

Kento

That's not exactly his Ki control...that's him hitting points on the body. He can mind control, make their body bend back until their backs snap, make himself stronger, and thousands of other things but it isn't Ki control.

Plus Toki was the best....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.