yu yu hakusho run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
kuwabara, Hie and karama run the gaunlet.
Blood lusted becuase o yuske death in chapter black

First fight is

Daredevil and Captain America

second fight

Iron Fist, Shang-chi, Black panther

3rd match is

Thing

Forth is

Wolverine, Spiderman and sabertooth.

5th
Hulk and Colossus

and the final match is

vs Strange

do they win the gauntlet? were do they get stopped?

Accel
You could just call this team Team Urameshi, since Yu Yu Hahusko is just the name of the series.

I say they get to 5, since I don't see what they could do there. Their most powerful attack is Hiei's Dragon, and I could see Hulk throwing it away even easier than Bui did.

capt it up
Originally posted by Accel
You could just call this team Team Urameshi, since Yu Yu Hahusko is just the name of the series.

I say they get to 5, since I don't see what they could do there. Their most powerful attack is Hiei's Dragon, and I could see Hulk throwing it away even easier than Bui did.

yoru forgetting the demension sword.

LordFear
Hie gets to the fourth level on his own

Darth Macabre

Bui threw it away due to his aura, not just his strength.

Accel
Originally posted by capt it up
yoru forgetting the demension sword.
All that thing did was take down some punk kid wearing a water suit without hurting him too badly. It didn't seem that impressive overall.

Soljer
Well, I know nothing of Yu Yu hakusho, so I'm gonna do two things:

One, pretty much type this wasteful post....but at least it'll be a bump!

Two; be a total fanboy.

Captain America tosses his shield, it richochets off of a metal sign behind the trio and decapitates all of them. Steve then sticks a miniature american flag in each of the corpses.

capt it up
All that thing did was take down some punk kid wearing a water suit without hurting him too badly. It didn't seem that impressive overall.

He cut through demension's. the kid was lucky he was so far away.

It also cut through the barrier that hie dragon could not even faze. Not to mention the S class sensia always dodged the sword and would not let it hit him becuase he new the power of it.

Tassadar

Your kidding right? The Dragon of Darkness Flame would fry Hulk. Granted he might regenerate, but it would at least flay him.

Accel
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Bui threw it away due to his aura, not just his strength.
They generally used auras like that to amp themselves physically, like how Yusuke could go toe to toe with Toguro, despite the vast difference in physical strength.

I believe the same feat can be accomplished with just strength alone.

Accel
Originally posted by Tassadar
Your kidding right? The Dragon of Darkness Flame would fry Hulk. Granted he might regenerate, but it would at least flay him.
It failed to fry to different people, who I would put below Hulk as far as durability is concerned.

How would you compare the attack to a nuke?

capt it up
I would not but sensia durability under hulks

Accel
He cut through demension's. the kid was lucky he was so far away.

It also cut through the barrier that hie dragon could not even faze. Not to mention the S class sensia always dodged the sword and would not let it hit him becuase he new the power of it.
Eh, maybe. It's really more of a wild card than any thing else.

Could it do significant damage? Guess we'll never know.

Tassadar
It failed to fry to different people, who I would put below Hulk as far as durability is concerned.

How would you compare the attack to a nuke?

Cant compare tech to magic(Chi/spirit energy counts as magic). A nuke will destroy more overall, but the Dragon has the power to damage things that would shrug off a nuke.

Darth Macabre
They generally used auras like that to amp themselves physically, like how Yusuke could go toe to toe with Toguro, despite the vast difference in physical strength.

I believe the same feat can be accomplished with just strength alone.

No, you misinterpreted what I meant...Bui's aura saved him from being fried. Just like Sensui's Holy Light Aura saved him from the dragon touching him, and allowed him to use it as a ride.

capt it up
Eh, maybe. It's really more of a wild card than any thing else.

Could it do significant damage? Guess we'll never know.

maybe? he let hie and karama hit him with there attacks and they could nto faze him, but he always dodged kuwabara attack due to it power.

it cut there demension's that hie and karama combind power coudl never hope to damage.

Soljer
Where is Yuusake or whatever his name is? Isn't that the main character?

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
he dead.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer

Absent due to a slight case of death at the time period the rest of the chars are from.

LordFear

Listen before he even gets to that between his sword and his third eye, most of these marvel dudes are dead

Darth Macabre
maybe? he let hie and karama hit him with there attacks and they could nto faze him, but he always dodged kuwabara attack due to it power.

it cut there demension's that hie and karama combind power coudl never hope to damage.

It's a different type of technique, that's why. His aura protected him from Hiei's attacks but since the dimension blade cuts through barriers, like his aura, he had to dodge it.

Soljer
Absent due to a slight case of death at the time period the rest of the chars are from.

laughing

My bad.

Tassadar
Originally posted by LordFear
Listen before he even gets to that between his sword and his third eye, most of these marvel dudes are dead

confused

Accel
Cant compare tech to magic(Chi/spirit energy counts as magic). A nuke will destroy more overall, but the Dragon has the power to damage things that would shrug off a nuke.
All the chi attacks were portrayed as concussive force. I never saw any thing that showed more concussive force than any thing like a nuke.

capt it up
It's a different type of technique, that's why. His aura protected him from Hiei's attacks but since the dimension blade cuts through barriers, like his aura, he had to dodge it.

the demension sword cut's through any thing that the buety of it.

Tassadar
All the chi attacks were portrayed as concussive force. I never saw any thing that showed more concussive force than any thing like a nuke.

Really? The only techniques I saw that involved concussion were Yusukues and Genkais (not sure on spelling). Kuramas, and Kuwabaras were cutting, and Hieis all looked like fire to me.

LordFear
confused

You must really underestimate Hei, that kid is a monster, freaking full fledge demon. He would dance on their carcasses

Darth Macabre
Really? The only techniques I saw that involved concussion were Yusukues and Genkais (not sure on spelling). Kuramas, and Kuwabaras were cutting, and Hieis all looked like fire to me.

There had to be concussive force in the Hellfire Dragon because Zeru got pushed into the wall; Bui rode it into the sky; Sensui rode it in Limbo.

Accel
I would not but sensia durability under hulks
I don't see Hulk getting beaten to death by Demon Yusuke like Sensui was.

Accel
There had to be concussive force in the Hellfire Dragon because Zeru got pushed into the wall; Bui rode it into the sky; Sensui rode it in Limbo.
There was also that one-eyed chick who literally ripped the whole thing half with just her strength IIRC.

Tassadar

Not saying their wasn't concussive force. Just that that wasn't the big damage doer of Hieis attacks. Getting pushed around by it seemed more like the characters shielding themsleves from it.

dvampire
Hulk and Collosus stops them.

draxx_tOfU
give the dimensional sword to hiei and they make it to Strange...

hiei dodges both hulk and colossus and slices them with the d-sword in 3 seconds...

DigiMark007
This smells like anime. Who exactly is this dude?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This smells like anime. Who exactly is this dude?

It's anime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.