solid snake vs master chief?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
say your pic

Cloud_VII
Been done before and I'm pretty sure the chief stomped snake.

kamikz
I have no clue how Snake would get through his armor....

Darkstorm Zero
The oinly way i can thing of would be through use of explosive weapons and bombs...

Pulse2
Exactly, MC stomps invisible armoured aliens, what chance does Snake have. MC takes the win easily.

kamikz
Yup! Snake has shown to handle similair speed of enemies, but I can't see him get through the armor that easily, rockets don't work very well do they?

Superboy Prime
Well I'll be damned I didn't even get to him before everyone else did...oh well.

fanboy 1988
Originally posted by kamikz
I have no clue how Snake would get through his armor....

Would it really be that far of a stretch for snake to get threw his armor? Master Chief can be killed by grenades, rockets, shotguns, sniper rifles, and battle rifles with lead bullets.

kamikz
Don't ask me, I don't have a clue. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
He won't be able to do it before the Master Chief smashes his skull in.

DarkC
Originally posted by fanboy 1988
Would it really be that far of a stretch for snake to get threw his armor? Master Chief can be killed by grenades, rockets, shotguns, sniper rifles, and battle rifles with lead bullets.
If Snake can actually draw a bead on Chief I'll be mighty surprised.

Hell, this contest is over before it even begins. Chief can actually move like Sam Fisher despite his armor, just faster.

Superboy Prime
Not to mention the motion sensor and Cortana.

This is hardly a contest.

Even with Raiden's cyborg suit we still can't tell if Snake can win the majority against Chief.

fanboy 1988
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He won't be able to do it before the Master Chief smashes his skull in.

I never said for certain Snake would take this, however Snake would have the necessary tools to beat him. As stated before Master Chief can be killed by conventional weapons very easily even when he's in full armor...

From what I know stealth blocks all radars from picking you up. And he's got chaff grenades which scrambles all electronic devices in a certain radius

Superboy Prime
Master Chief has punched missiles out of his way. Snake's chances are very very slim. So Snake is given every weapon and the Chief just stands there?

Cortana would detect Snake. Not to mention Master Chief is used to fighting people with stealth camouflage.

fanboy 1988
True, however he can easily be killed by missiles to. as well as a large list of other things. As I said before Snake may not have a sure chance at beating him but he would have the tools to do it

Cortana might detect Snake, it might not we don't know.

I'm just curious about how skilled Chief is without his suit, it seems like anyone could just pop that suit on and be as good as he is.

Superboy Prime
The suit was originally designed for use by unaugmented humans. Tests of this suit showed that the neural interface that allows the suit to move at a thought was too fast for an average human soldier, which proved fatal for the personnel inside. When given to the Spartans it proved to be manageable. The suit's codename MJOLNIR attests to this fact; in Norse mythology, Thor's hammer Mjolnir was too heavy to be carried by any but the strongest of body and mind. The Spartans quickly adapted to the suit and it is now an important addition to their arsenal.

These are the augmentations the Spartan II have:

1. Carbide Ceramic Ossification: Advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis.

2. Muscular Enhancement Injections: Protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time.

3. Catalytic Thyroid Implant: Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues.

4. Occipital Capillary Reversal: Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject's retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase.

5. Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites: Alteration of bioelectrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred percent increase in subject reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity.

fanboy 1988
Well good for Chief then, it still doesn't stop a bullet from killing him.

In terms of skill Snake takes this hands down, he fought and beat sniper wolf twice one of the greatest marksmen in the world. He beat Revolver Ocelot another great Marksmen. He beat Psycho mantis a man that can read and control your mind. He beat Vulcan Raven and freakishly strong man that used a machine gun that he got of a military aircraft. He's taken down military choppers. And he destroyed Metal Gear a nuclear walking battle tank.. All without the help of some power suit

Superboy Prime
IMO they are dead even skillwise.

Snake didn't have the help of a power suit, but he was in fact cloned from the greatest living soldier of the 20th century.

And by the way he destroyed the walking nuclear tank with the help of Grey Fox.

fanboy 1988
I doubt it, Snake has shown elite stealth skills, hand to hand skills, marksmen skills, and survival skills.. getting advance strength or armor from a suit doesn't make you skilled at all. If snake had raidens suit this fight would be pretty one sided.

Superboy Prime
w00tdur

You should read the Halo books before saying the Chief is useless without his armor. And no the fight is not one sided if Snake is given Raiden's suit. Search the thread and discuss it there if you want.

fanboy 1988
w00tdur

You should read the Halo books before saying the Chief is useless without his armor. And no the fight is not one sided if Snake is given Raiden's suit. Search the thread and discuss it there if you want.

What are you talking about? I never said Chief is useless without his armor. I simply said getting power from some kinda suit doesn't make you more "skilled".

Superboy Prime
In the Halo books we are shown John's skills and feats without his armor. That is why I said you should read them because you're making him look like a nerd wielding a shotgun.

fanboy 1988
What a few of the skills he's shown in the books?

Superboy Prime
I don't remember many of them, but he was able to **** 3 marines/helljumpers(forgot which one) as a kid in a boxing match and he wasn't even trying.

fanboy 1988
The reason why I say Snake is more skilled then Chief is because he's so one dimensional.. He runs in front of the enemy and shoots them, he hardly tries different approaches when he fights. Which makes him real predictable..

However snake can be dropped in enemy territory without any weapons or super advance alien armor and still work his way out threw hand to hand and stealth skills.

Superboy Prime
Master Chief is like that in the game. It's a FPS and that's how most FPSers play anyway. Besides on Legendary it's actually stupid to run at enemies head on considering how the covenant/flood are juggernauts and the Chief becomes a sissy with even less resistance than standard marines.

Snake is very skilled. Quite in fact few can actually rival him, but in my honest opinion the Chief is among these few select individuals. He has been trained since he was a child, ye know?

fanboy 1988
Do you really think it would be much different if he was fighting Snake

For the record, Snake has destroyed Metal Gears in the past without anyones help.

DarkC
I simply said getting power from some kinda suit doesn't make you more "skilled".
What the hell? No one implied that.

You get training from a drill instructor, not some suit. It enhances his strength, durability, and reflexes, but like he knows, your head is a better weapon than a gun or a knife is, and a better protector than his armor.

Superboy Prime
Do you really think it would be much different if he was fighting Snake

God...Yes it would be very different. For starters Snake cannot survive getting sniped 4 times in the head.

Get out of this thread for everyone's sake.

DarkC
The reason why I say Snake is more skilled then Chief is because he's so one dimensional.. He runs in front of the enemy and shoots them, he hardly tries different approaches when he fights. Which makes him real predictable..

However snake can be dropped in enemy territory without any weapons or super advance alien armor and still work his way out threw hand to hand and stealth skills.
He tries that because of gameplay mechanics, fanboy.

It's a FPS. What the hell else do you expect?

I suggest you know the entire background behind the Chief before making stupid assumptions about the other's skills, like read the Halo books for instance. Several of the missions they did depended solely on covert espionage and stealth.

You don't see me putting down Snake's abilities, do you?

fanboy 1988
God...Yes it would be very different. For starters Snake cannot survive getting sniped 4 times in the head.

Neither can Master Chief laughing

Superboy Prime
And this is your great counter?

You deserve a dur

Guilty Gear
Dude...why did you name yourself a fanboy? lol

Superboy Prime
A fanboy, he is. duryoda

Guilty Gear
Usernames can always be changed...

mr.smiley
Well I guess I can put my two cents in because I feel that fanboy is right on alot of things.

MC would be able to detect snake with his radar,but Snake could detect MC as well with his own radar.If snake has Chaff gernades their's a good chance he could scramble MC's radar as well.

While MC's suit might give him advantages in a battle,it's not like Snake has never encountered an opponent with special armor.The red Ninja showed feats of super human strength and agility and Snake was still able to out match him.

It was never specified to were the battle might take place.If this takes place in the Halo universe,I can just imagine Snake giving MC all he can handle using weapons and armor from the Halo game.

While the case has been made that MC's armor is amazing,just as fanboy said,in Halo you can kill other players using the same armor with sniper rifles and shotguns.This would lead me to 2 conclusions.

1.Those basic weapons are armor piercing versions of their conventional weapons

2.The armor has weak spots that even the most conventional of weapons can exploit.

pound 4 pound it seems to me as is if Snakes feats over shadow MC's by leaps and bounds.I will admit I have never read the Halo books,but not one person made a list or posted one thing from these books that seems to out do snake,IMO.

Superboy Prime
durverine vs durhulk = Snake vs Spartan 117

DarkC
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I will admit I have never read the Halo books,but not one person made a list or posted one thing from these books that seems to out do snake,IMO.
You don't need to read the books to see that he's done some wild things.

I personally don't think Snake has it in him to latch onto an bomb flying outwards from an explosive decompression, guide it and hang on while avoiding a whole mess of an orbital battlefield while pushing it towards a Covenant ship, surviving the concussion of the thermonuclear explosion and landing safely back onto his own ship.

BlaxicanHydra
Snake gets Speed blitzed

no expression

Honestly, the Chief's got the speed, strength, durability, AND skill advantage. And realistically speaking, Snake only needs to get shot in a fatal area once to die. I say the Master Chief uses his enhanced reflexes and strength to run up Snake and crushes his skull with one hand.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Snake gets Speed blitzed

no expression

Honestly, the Chief's got the speed, strength, durability, AND skill advantage. And realistically speaking, Snake only needs to get shot in a fatal area once to die. I say the Master Chief uses his enhanced reflexes and strength to run up Snake and crushes his skull with one hand.

Master Chief could use all those things to his advantage.However,their is not one thing you listed for Master Chief that the Red Ninja didn't have.

Superboy Prime
Cortana. And the Master Chief does not have a death wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.