Dooku vs plo koon, kit fisto, ki-aid-mundi, and shaak ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rohangiga
Dooku vs plo koon, kit fisto, ki-aid-mundi, and shaak ti

Nellis Munn
i made something like this.... and thats over kill for dooku...

Rampant ox
Dooku can take any one on and win. He could take any two on and win. He could probably take any three of them on and win with moderate difficulty. But I dont see him taking all four of them on at once and coming out alive.

darthsith19
Dooku could take on on, two, maybe 3, but not 4. He puts up an okay fight, then goes down.

overlord
Dooku drinks alcohol, etc etc. HA. HA. HA.

Count Makashi
Despite Dooku being my favorite charachter, he loses here.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku can take any one on and win. He could take any two on and win. He could probably take any three of them on and win with moderate difficulty. But I dont see him taking all four of them on at once and coming out alive. QFT

Red Nemesis
This was unnecessary necromancy. Why can't it rest? Also, Dooku could not take any three and live. He's not fast enough for that. I'd be cautious even to say he could take two.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
He's not fast enough for that.

Man spars with Greivous routinely. The General would give these guys fits. Not sauing he'd win but still, if Dooku can stand up to him.......

Faunus
He took apart Anakin and Obi-Wan, whose partnership and teamwork represented the pinnacle of coordination. He could easily take any two of these Jedi, and almost certainly defeat any three, although that'd be difficult even for him.

Fact is, he's too damn powerful for anyone but his fellow upper-tier combatants and dark-side Anakin.

Mizukage Yoda
I can't see Dooku winning hear, and isn't this against Forum rules? only 3V1 max.

Fishy1201
Dooku would get probably Easy killed by that line up,

Everyone in the jedi team there is legendary,

i say dooku vs 2 would be dangerous as dooku held his own against yoda but plo koon has quite a deadly reputation in there, he can take dooku with the other xD

*pant* *pant*

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Faunus
He took apart Anakin and Obi-Wan, whose partnership and teamwork represented the pinnacle of coordination. He could easily take any two of these Jedi, and almost certainly defeat any three, although that'd be difficult even for him.

I disagree. Dooku himself acknowledges that the pair have focused their fighting style on killing droids- not an enemy Force user. They are unaccustomed to a single powerful duelist.

These Jedi may pose a greater threat due to their different style of fighting- they may prove more adept at teamwork against a superior opponent.

Fact is, he's too damn powerful for anyone but his fellow upper-tier combatants and dark-side Anakin.

I would say only that 'he's too damn powerful for any one of his fellow upper-tier combatants and DS Anakin.'

Faunus
I disagree. Dooku himself acknowledges that the pair have focused their fighting style on killing droids- not an enemy Force user. They are unaccustomed to a single powerful duelist.Which is when they're faking incompetence, IIRC. He then realizes his mistake and starts getting bitched on. Keep reading.

Of course, the two are apparently only faking for the first seven seconds of the duel in the movie, after which they get manhandled (when they're supposed to be going all-out).

They've never fought together as a team. Ki-Adi and Shaak were outfought by Grievous, anyway.

I meant Mace Windu, Yoda, Darth Sidious, or DS Anakin, not any one of those guys + Anakin at once.

truejedi
If the four worked together decently well, they could win this fight without losing a single Jedi. Blocking four blades at once? if they just attack in concert it can't be done.

Red Nemesis
As soon as he sees that they have even the smallest chance of killing him he changes tactics. He separates them, and runs into the brick wall of Skywalker's rage. His superior Force power (mastery, in this case) is put into play when he uses
He continues to hold superiority in Force mastery, and uses that to make it possible for his exceptional swordsmanship to win the duel for him.

Touche. The 'TECHNICAL JEDI WIZARD BETTER AT SABERS THAN YODA IN TECHNIQUE' worked well instinctively with a few Jedi, why can't these? (I know this is blatant speculation, but Dooku can't be good enough to take them all at once!)

I know what you meant. I was saying that TWO of these Jedi could take him, but that they'd need to work together to do so. Anakin didn't really come into my thoughts- I was just copying your statement and 'fixing' it to make it fit my argument.

Red Nemesis
Edit: double post

Darth Martin
Indeed all of these Jedi are powerful. None of them are a hair near Tyrannus in Force or Swordsmanship but with Jedi I believe you can make this list......

Top Tier: Yoda, Mace Windu
2nd Tier: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cin Drallig, Depa Billaba
3rd Tier: Plo, Kit, Mundi, Ti, Luminara, Qui-Gon Jinn
4th Tier: Seasee Tinn, Agen Kolar, Aayla Secura

So as you can see they aren't near Tyrannus(Top Tier), but if they work together they can perhaps kill him. Shaak Ti is a great duelist, Mundi and Plo have powerful Force users, and Kit is great all-around. Grievous wouldn't want to fight this team. Tyrannus' only way to fend off this team would be to

A. Seperate them(there's no droids like in ROTS helping him and there's 4 not 2)
B. Duel all four while using Force moves. Which he can't do. He can duel 2 and use Force on one but one more will be there to cut him down.

I doubt even Mace or even Yoda could take this team on even footing.

Vorpal Ruin
I read in a book(forget the name) where 3-4 masters are all attacking Yoda, including Plo Koon, and nobody could even touch him. He wasnt using a staff or anything to block, just using is speed. I think Yoda would be able to take them on.

truejedi
well, yoda could just kinda hop out of encirclement they get around him. Could dooku do that? i mean, i know he force leaps once or twice, but leap out of a circle of masters?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Indeed all of these Jedi are powerful. None of them are a hair near Tyrannus in Force or Swordsmanship but with Jedi I believe you can make this list......

Top Tier: Yoda, Mace Windu
2nd Tier: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cin Drallig, Depa Billaba
3rd Tier: Plo, Kit, Mundi, Ti, Luminara, Qui-Gon Jinn
4th Tier: Seasee Tinn, Agen Kolar, Aayla Secura

So as you can see they aren't near Tyrannus(Top Tier), but if they work together they can perhaps kill him. Shaak Ti is a great duelist, Mundi and Plo have powerful Force users, and Kit is great all-around. Grievous wouldn't want to fight this team. Tyrannus' only way to fend off this team would be to

A. Seperate them(there's no droids like in ROTS helping him and there's 4 not 2)
B. Duel all four while using Force moves. Which he can't do. He can duel 2 and use Force on one but one more will be there to cut him down.

I doubt even Mace or even Yoda could take this team on even footing.
i couldve sworn gilliard said anakin is up there with windu and siddious and yoda as a lightsider.

i'd say windu takes this handily, they all have a tactical disadvantage as they could accidentaly cut eachother up before getting to dooku who could force pwn them

Enyalus
Originally posted by Man of Christ
i'd say windu takes this handily, they all have a tactical disadvantage as they could accidentaly cut eachother up before getting to dooku who could force pwn them

*stifles a giggle*

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Enyalus
*stifles a giggle*

it was a typo i meant to say dooku but had just finished reading a windu thread so thats what came out.

i dont see why people waste thier time with antagonistic messages such as yours

Borbarad
Are you people nuts?

When discussing such a fight, we would have to take into consideration, that there is only limited space to attack Dooku, who also wouldn't just stand there and wait for his opponents to come. I don't see any way for all four Jedi to engage him in melee range simultaneously.

Aside of that this is Dooku. The same guy that quite commonly force rapes people while duelling them at the same time. Let's face it: The guy force raped Sora Bulq, while duelling Tholme at the same time. He floored Kenobi and Skywalker simultaneously. He did put Skywalker on his ass two times during their duel on Tatooine with apparent ease. Hell. He even has the confidence to force crush the metal construction in the Hangar on Geonosis to drop it on Kenobi and Skywalker while keeping up a saber lock with Yoda.

And here...he's clearly facing opposition that doesn't play in his league - neither with sabers nor with the force. So if he plays smart, and knocks some of them out via force attacks during the melee action, he might very well be able to win the fight. At least, I don't see the entire Jedi Team surviving that confrontation.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Man of Christ
i couldve sworn gilliard said anakin is up there with windu and siddious and yoda as a lightsider. Anakin cannot take the majority against either in a lightsaber duel.

Also my list was reffering to the Jedi's skill w/ Force and a lightsaber.

jaden101
Dooku used Makashi which was designed for single sabre-to-sabre combat and fell drastically in effectiveness against multiple opponents as well as blasters...i'd say the group, despite their individual weaknesess would probably take him though

Rampant ox
I was under the impression that Makashi's footwork is designed so that it forces multiple opponents to get in the way of each other during a lightsaber duel. Can anyone validate that?

Faunus
Touche. The 'TECHNICAL JEDI WIZARD BETTER AT SABERS THAN YODA IN TECHNIQUE' worked well instinctively with a few Jedi, why can't these?Sorry, I have no idea what you're saying.

Sidious took out Agen Kolar - one of the greatest bladesbeings in the history the Order - in two seconds, Saesee Tinn - apparently a "celebrated" and "formidable" swordsman in his own right - a second later, and Kit Fisto, whom we know all about, four seconds later. With a lightsaber.

Dooku is arguably a superior technical swordsman to his master, and there are two people in the era who can best him in a contest of the Force, both of whom happen to be the most powerful representatives of the light and dark sides of the Force in history. While I certainly think that the team Palpatine faced would kick his ass - thanks to Mace Windu - these four aren't quite as good.

It would take at least three of these guys to defeat Dooku, if not all four. The Count is a greater duelist than any of them and more powerful to boot. This team lacks the cohesion of Anakin / Obi-Wan, who were taken apart rather easily anyway, and individually, probably aren't equal to them in combat ability.

Darth Martin
While I certainly think that the team Palpatine faced would kick his ass - thanks to Mace Windu - these four aren't quite as good. Actually this team is better if you would just replace Mace Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.