I Feel Nauseous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
I've been feeling nauseous, almost to the point of throwing up, for the past few nights now.

No idea why.

Was thinking it may be because of this new medication that I'm taking, but I haven't even taking it yet.

I still have more school work that I'd like to do tonight and I still have to take a shower but I feel miserable.

Seems I'll have to suffer through a shower and skip the rest of my work until next time.

Do you care? I could care less because I feel so bad ahora mismo and blah blah blah.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Barker
Morning Sickness?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Barker
Morning Sickness? It's not morning.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG, I feel the same way. Nauseous, and whenever I stand, I get really dizzy and light headed, and can only move like two feet. And I have a high fever sad

I hope you feel better.

Röland
Morning Sickness?

Totally profiled.

Barker
Originally posted by InnerRise
It's not morning.

It is somewhere.

InnerRise
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG, I feel the same way. Nauseous, and whenever I stand, I get really dizzy and light headed, and can only move like two feet. And I have a high fever sad

I hope you feel better. I hope you feel better to.

It sucks that the pills that I take say not to take an antiacid within 2 hours of taking it.

Kind of sucks if the pill is actually the cause b/c I could really use an antiacid ahora mismo.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JaehSkywalker
It is somewhere.

laughing out loud

AOR
I hope you feel better to.

It sucks that the pills that I take say not to take an antiacid within 2 hours of taking it.

Kind of sucks if the pill is actually the cause b/c I could really use an antiacid ahora mismo.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Why do you keep saying ahora mismo, instead of right now? confused

Röland
Originally posted by AOR
Why do you keep saying ahora mismo, instead of right now? confused

Because it's so cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punkyhermy
yeah. i was feeling it some a while back. feeling all bettah with green tea tho. smile

Strangelove
I've been feeling nauseous, almost to the point of throwing up, for the past few nights now.

No idea why.

Was thinking it may be because of this new medication that I'm taking, but I haven't even taking it yet.

I still have more school work that I'd like to do tonight and I still have to take a shower but I feel miserable.

Seems I'll have to suffer through a shower and skip the rest of my work until next time.

Do you care? I could care less because I feel so bad ahora mismo and blah blah blah.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... You'll live

InnerRise
Originally posted by AOR
Why do you keep saying ahora mismo, instead of right now? confused No specific reason. It was just one of the first things I learned from spanish by just flipping through the book and seeing it and it just stuck with me. I like it.

Well the shower wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I like really hot hot water so once it had been on my stomach for a while, the nausea eased up a bit and I actually feel a whole lot better if not completely.
I did have to watch how fast I turned and rotated though.

I'm still planning on going to be soon though.

BakaXero
i was had nausea most of this morning but i had to go out and do things... public transport and nausea is not a good combination

MightyEInherjar
You're pregnant.

InnerRise
I'm also male. no expression

You gender may be unspecified but mine's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.