Baiken vs Haohmaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
SNK vs Sammy, only with swords.

Emulating the Terminator movies, Baiken is sent back into time in order to stop the horrific near-genocide of the Japanese people.

However, That Man, who had stepped back into time to feudal Japan has more than one trick up his sleeve. He cons Haohmaru into fighting Baiken.

I prefer 'Maru in his CvSNK incarnation.

Cloud_VII
Lol I thought that said Honmaru

Remulous
Haomaru. I don't think Baiken can survive in a fight with Amakusa, and he's one of Samurais Showdowns weakest villains, possibly. The GG characters just don't have enough feats. Other than game-play, there isn't much else, THAT I KNOW OF.

Sado22
this fight is funny, no seriously its funny. not only does Sol look like a future version of Haohmaru, Baiken is a female Kenshin....welll....a more feminine version with DD's anyway.

*after obseriving Haohmaru's cocky attitude and messy hair*
Baiken: YOU! you're his previous incarnation! You call yourself "the great one" here and Sol Badguy in your future incarnation! not only that but even then you don't enough money to get a hair cut! BO freak!

Haohmaru: what are you talking about Kenshin? and what happened to you anyway? you weren't happy being a just f@g so you went to the future to get a boob job too?!

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. Haohmaru cuts off her other arm as well and kills her. She's as dead as.....dead.

lightness
Baiken survive against an army of gears, can Haohmaru do that.

gameplay wise, ggx is just the craziest 2d game series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.