"mesmerized the simple minded"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
See i was thinking when it struck me as how odd and sad it is that all the greatest homo sapiens with the capacity to reach above and beyond with the nerve networks that was their brain created, all belong to the past.

dare i ask. where are the philosphers of today?

confused

while spherical ball that is our world keeps spinning in the middle of eternal apparent nowhere, we keep our gazes and minds transfixed on "omg! boobies!!", all the while failing to realize, we are there right where Socrates and Aristotle left us.

erm

Barker
omg! boobies!!

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
omg! boobies!!

Thorinn
omg! boobies!!

Lana
omg! boobies!!

Rohangiga
omg! boobies!!

Röland
omg! boobies!!

runlfrun

JaehSkywalker
shock

Mišt
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
we keep our gazes and minds transfixed on "omg! boobies!!",

See, if Adam hadnt thought 'omg!boobies!' we wouldnt be here 13 (if you believe that nonsense) ermm

TigerEyes

Barker
Leave it to Jaeh to ruin it. srug

JaehSkywalker
sorry, but i can't bring myself to say that mhm

InnerRise
Boobies............Meh. closedeyes

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mišt
Leave it to Jaeh to ruin it. srug

How you uh, how you comin' on that fanfic you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big fanfic you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.
http://www.t-melt.com/images/stewie.gif

InnerRise

Mišt
Uhh....memory...lookaround

silver_tears
Lies pfft

Mr. Bacon
i suppose ill be ther serious poster shrug

plain and simply, no one listens, and in todays modern world a single philospher is over powered and cant get anywhere in life so no one trys

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
Lies pfft

THANKS FOR DERAILING THE THREAD mad

silver_tears

Barker

Mišt
OMG BOOBIES mad

PROVE ITmad

I'LL GIVE YOU ONE DOLLAR IF YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

no expression 31

That dollar could have been donated to help starving kids in Africa, how selfish of you nahuh

Naz
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
See i was thinking when it struck me as how odd and sad it is that all the greatest homo sapiens with the capacity to reach above and beyond with the nerve networks that was their brain created, all belong to the past.

dare i ask. where are the philosphers of today?

confused

while spherical ball that is our world keeps spinning in the middle of eternal apparent nowhere, we keep our gazes and minds transfixed on "omg! boobies!!", all the while failing to realize, we are there right where Socrates and Aristotle left us.

erm

There's one kid in my class, he's always struck me as the very philosophical sort. erm

Mišt
Quoth the raven, `Shut the door.'

Barker

InnerRise

InnerRise

InnerRise

silver_tears

InnerRise

InnerRise
Quote Poe, "Nevermore"

Lana
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i suppose ill be ther serious poster shrug

plain and simply, no one listens, and in todays modern world a single philospher is over powered and cant get anywhere in life so no one trys

I think it's more to the fact that the greatest achievements are never really noticed until long after they've occured.

TigerEyes
there are lots of people who are modern day philosophers..and such like the dalai lama....

Mišt
Originally posted by InnerRise
Quote Poe, "Nevermore" dodgy

Originally posted by InnerRise

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Originally posted by InnerRise

Quote Poe, "Nevermore"

crylaugh Stupid forum 13

Seriously? lookaround

I am ashamed you havent alreadynahuh
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=4752
mad

a1hsauce
hehe she said boobies

TigerEyes
Originally posted by a1hsauce
hehe she said boobies shh...you did too

InnerRise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.