Beast boy vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
sad ?

xmeat
namor

golem370
He could turn into a Killer Whale and it would remind of the fight between Aquaman and Namor smile

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
He could turn into a Killer Whale and it would remind of the fight between Aquaman and Namor smile

Classic Namor went toe to toe w/Hulk. Even had a relationship w/Sue

golem370
Yeah that inconsisant because It took multiple Avengers to defeat Hulk including Namor yet Namor could go toe to toe with Hulk? doh

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah that inconsisant because It took multiple Avengers to defeat Hulk including Namor yet Namor could go toe to toe with Hulk? doh

Hulk did smash Fishman alot smile

batdude123
BB.

jinzin
namor hurls beast boy outa the stratosphere... namor for the win.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by jinzin
namor hurls beast boy outa the stratosphere... namor for the win. halfway there Beastboy turns into a flying *insert obscure animal here* and flys back....then turns into a huge *insert murderous animal here* and attacks Namor.....

i'm pretty sure BB has too many options to just be put down, i'll give it to him 6-7/10

jinzin
assuming namor tossed him hard enough to reach escape velocity.. there's nothing that beast boy could turn into that would effectively stop his momentum... erm

in a ground fight do you really think there's ANYTHING that beast boy can become that would actually pose a threat to namor?

namor's got the speed
he's got the fighting skill and experience
and he's got the brute power to reel BB with a single blow..

don't see beast boy taking any majorities here.

Soleran
assuming namor tossed him hard enough to reach escape velocity.. there's nothing that beast boy could turn into that would effectively stop his momentum... erm

Bacteria?

NiņoAraņa

in a ground fight do you really think there's ANYTHING that beast boy can become that would actually pose a threat to namor?

namor's got the speed

don't see beast boy taking any majorities here. or a jelly fish to slow down, then something that flys? idk beast boy has a good chance here i think

jinzin

batdude123

namor's got the speed

don't see beast boy taking any majorities here.

He could turn into an amoeba, enter Namor's body, and then transform into a whale.

Soleran
laughing out loud

can he do that?

Lol, Batdude123 beat me to itsmile

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
He could turn into an amoeba, enter Namor's body, and then transform into a whale. Here's the question wouldn't BB stop growing after a certain size because Namor is extremely durable so could BB's growing actually produce enough force to explode Namor.

jinzin
lol.. how about namor uses his electircal pulse and fries bb into smoldering ash?

NiņoAraņa
laughing out loud

can he do that?

with what? he can turn into ANY animal...which that technically is.....and also what Batdude just said....

and there's been billions of animals in the world, there are plenty that can take Namor down with brains.....

Lucid Lui
He could turn into an amoeba, enter Namor's body, and then transform into a whale. Would he fight like that though?

Soleran
Originally posted by Newjak
Here's the question wouldn't BB stop growing after a certain size because Namor is extremely durable so could BB's growing actually produce enough force to explode Namor.

Well thats a good question and I'll have to write Marvel and DC to do a crossover and do the art for that so I can post a feat of it later stick out tongue

I would think though that is BB can create enough single cell organisms inside namor he wouldn't have to grow per say just keep splitting off and reforming.

It's a gross thought really.

batdude123
Here's the question wouldn't BB stop growing after a certain size because Namor is extremely durable so could BB's growing actually produce enough force to explode Namor.

It's a question of how durable Namor is on the inside.

Newjak
It's a question of how durable Namor is on the inside. Well since his body both inside and out has to survive the crushing depths I say pretty durable also he has taken shots of Thor before.

batdude123
Well since his body both inside and out has to survive the crushing depths I say pretty durable

But is his inside strong enough to withstand Beast boy turning into a blue whale?

also he has taken shots of Thor before.

That's more of a measure of how strong he is on the outside.

Newjak
But is his inside strong enough to withstand Beast boy turning into a blue whale?

That's more of a measure of how strong he is on the outside. It's hard to say. It's obvious his tissue is super strong adn durable but to what degree I'm unsure Darkcrawler would know though.

well his insides survived the impact so they still have to be pretty durable stick out tongue

Soleran
I still say BB should just bypass trying to turn into a whale and just head to his lunngs and fill them with bacteria that keep growing!

Newjak
Originally posted by Soleran
I still say BB should just bypass trying to turn into a whale and just head to his lunngs and fill them with bacteria that keep growing! Bad move as soon as he felt that Namor would probably just do his electricity thing and zap all the abcteris in his lungs.

Soleran
Bad move as soon as he felt that Namor would probably just do his electricity thing and zap all the abcteris in his lungs.

Dude, no one "feels" bacteria like that not even Wolverine with his yper senses eek!

Newjak
Originally posted by Soleran
Dude, no one "feels" bacteria like that not even Wolverine with his yper senses eek! I bet if they started to clog his lungs he probably would feel something is wrong.

Soleran
I bet if they started to clog his lungs he probably would feel something is wrong.

Lol, ok and whats that mean for Namor? Or BB could produce a bacteria and go in his head either way I don't care.

My point is BB has a wider array of possible solutions to handle Namor then obviously going into punch mode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.