Metallo vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
who wins?

xmarksthespot
You're pitting one of Superman's rogues against Colossus? ermm

Madvillain
and why not?

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You're pitting one of Superman's rogues against Colossus? ermm

Isn't Metallo only a problem for Superman because of Kryptonite?

shifty

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5121/25531235lr8.th.jpg

Metal-Toe is "almost" as indestructible as Coliseum.

stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Didn't Metallo get beat up by Superman a lot? Colossus in a beat down.

batdude123
Metallo rather easily.

He isn't just a metal monster like Colossus. He can control machinery, technology, and can transform into a variety of complex weapons.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
who wins?

Piotr

Fanboy
Colossus kryptonite won't effect him so he gets torn apart.

Madvillain
k...

jasofisc
I don't think 616 colossus is a match for metallo. Metallo is way too strong. ult. would whip metallo though

Draco69
Originally posted by batdude123
Metallo rather easily.

He isn't just a metal monster like Colossus. He can control machinery, technology, and can transform into a variety of complex weapons.

no expression

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/690/690330/superman-20060221004332646-000.jpg

By the way. He can do the same thing in comics...

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Fanboy
Colossus kryptonite won't effect him so he gets torn apart.

BY THE GIANT FROZEN TESTICLES OF YIMR I SAY NAY

jasofisc
Originally posted by Draco69
no expression

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/690/690330/superman-20060221004332646-000.jpg

has he done the same in the comics? and it's not like he would do it every time he fights someone or even would have enough time.

ult. colosus would have a 5/5 rating with mettalo but not 616 but it's not spite

Redatom65
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
BY THE GIANT FROZEN TESTICLES OF YIMR I SAY NAY

these phrases are t-shirt worthy

Draco69
Originally posted by jasofisc
has he done the same in the comics? and it's not like he would do it every time he fights someone or even would have enough time.

ult. colosus would have a 5/5 rating with mettalo but not 616 but it's not spite

I said he did, didn't he....?

Metallo can absorb any metal in his surroundings to make weapons like laser cannons, gravity beams and enhance his size to Godzilla like proportions.

It is spite. Colossus is completely out-classed. He's dealing with an opponent who can turn any type of metal into anything AND he can shapeshift his body into any weapon he can perceive.

Even if Colossus somehow tears him apart...he'll just reform like the T-1000 Terminator.

Redatom65

Metallo can absorb any metal in his surroundings to make weapons like laser cannons, gravity beams and enhance his size to Godzilla like proportions.

It is spite. Colossus is completely out-classed. He's dealing with an opponent who can turn any type of metal into anything AND he can shapeshift his body into any weapon he can perceive.

Even if Colossus somehow tears him apart...he'll just reform like the T-1000 Terminator.

Lion-o claimed it's spite. And Draco's usually right

Symmetric Chaos
The only good way to stop Metallo for an extended amount of time nowadays is to tear off his head and BFR it (which isn't that easy).

jasofisc

Still I want an acutal time he has grown to godzilla like proportions. I'm sorry it sounds made up. as far as the weapons thing i haven't seen him make anything that would put colossus down. I think metallo's superior strength as being the thing to put 616 colossus down. not spirt metallo just wins

jasofisc
Originally posted by Redatom65
Lion-o claimed it's spite. And Draco's usually right

oh crap your right lion-o did claim it, I do respect draco's opinion but I don't agree with this thread.

Redatom65
oh crap your right lion-o did claim it, I do respect draco's opinion but I don't agree with this thread.

*shrugs*

Everyone's entitled to their opinion my friend yes

Draco69
Still I want an acutal time he has grown to godzilla like proportions. I'm sorry it sounds made up. as far as the weapons thing i haven't seen him make anything that would put colossus down. I think metallo's superior strength as being the thing to put 616 colossus down. not spirt metallo just wins

Oh for heaven's sake.

What more do you need?

Metallo's upgrade via Neron has made far, far, far superior to Colossus.

Colossus couldn't be facing a worse opponent. Metallo also possesses the ability to control any and all forms of metal....like Colossus himself.

You haven't seen anything because you're clearly basing your opinion of the cartoon.

Which is SO typical.

Metallo's upgrade allows him to become a bonafide GL ring with his body.

Draco69
END OF THREAD:

http://perso.wanadoo.es/powerful/metallo.jpg

Metallo crushing Metropolis.

jasofisc
Oh for heaven's sake.

What more do you need?

Metallo's upgrade via Neron has made far, far, far superior to Colossus.

Colossus couldn't be facing a worse opponent. Metallo also possesses the ability to control any and all forms of metal....like Colossus himself.

You haven't seen anything because you're clearly basing your opinion of the cartoon.

Which is SO typical.

Metallo's upgrade allows him to become a bonafide GL ring with his body.

ok don't have a conniption fit, I was basing my option on the superman/batman comic where he owned both. I didn't know metallo could control metal because he doesn't on a consistant bases. What he does do is control his own body and great strength. Just because he maybe able to do something doesn't mean he can.

Draco69
ok don't have a conniption fit, I was basing my option on the superman/batman comic where he owned both. I didn't know metallo could control metal because he doesn't on a consistant bases. What he does do is control his own body and great strength. Just because he maybe able to do something doesn't mean he can.

Metallo upgraded himself via Neron years ago.

jasofisc
END OF THREAD:

http://perso.wanadoo.es/powerful/metallo.jpg

Metallo crushing Metropolis.

nice that's what I was looking for (you could have just referred to the incident) i'm not trying to be unreasonable I'm just wanting people to base there arguments against x-characters on something. most people just call everyhting spite and PIS when it comes to x-characters.

jasofisc
Metallo upgraded himself via Neron years ago.

I didn't know that because I don't read every superman comic. oh no forgive me draco i'm not as obsessed as you are. Still if we want to get really into this I could point out several times colossus has faced down machanical giants but I wont because none of them would compair to a giant metallo.

Fanboy
Colossus ruins him no problem.

Redatom65
i'm sorry Lion-O diagrees

batdude123
no expression

Were you trying to say that I was wrong about something? confused

We basically said the same thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.