Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
'Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.'

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

KharmaDog
Prison planet is once again a garbage source, so I won't even go there.

This is also a conspiracy thread, so it doesn't belong here.

Your cries for help have been heard......and ignored.

PVS
laughing out loud

Deano
they havent been ignored though have they. your're heresmile

you sound angry kharma. it shows you a video of the interview fool. unlucky. truth does hurt i know.

it must be harder for you two every time

you do keep tryin though. bless
laughing out loud

KidRock
oh great is someone gonna have to post the "aw not this shit again" pic?

Take this garbage down to the conspiracy theoretard forum.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
it shows you a video of the interview fool.

Oh, then it must be true.no expression

unlucky. truth does hurt i know.

I dare say, you wouldn't know the truth if it was fisting you in a back alley for $5.00 and half a bottle Jim Beam.

it must be harder for you two every time

It used to be difficult reading your paranoid and idiotic posts, then it became entertaining. Currently I'm bordering on apathy and I see the road sign to pity looming on the horizon.

Kinneary
I have GOT to remember to check who the topic was made by before I open it.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Oh, then it must be true.no expression

oh so what you are saying is they got a twin double of russo andmade him speak lies? shrewd

i know im not a gullable fool. because people like you who lap up everything the government says, which results in the deaths of 1000's of afghanistans and US troops,

as someone said

whose who can make you believe absurditys, can make you commit attrocitys. and they have.

so you can say what you like. i know whats right and i can see it

dont pity me mate. pity the future you are leaving for everyone

KharmaDog
oh so what you are saying is they got a twin double of russo andmade him speak lies? shrewd

no expression

i know im not a gullable fool. because people like you who lap up everything the government says, which results in the deaths of 1000's of afghanistans and US troops,

People like me? Apparently you missed more than half of my 5534 posts where I have criticised or outright attacked or disagreed with positions and actions of many of the world's governments since I have been here. Or you chose to ignore them to try and make some pathetic point. You see, this is where you make yourself look silly again by talking out of your ass.

as someone said

whose who can make you believe absurditys, can make you commit attrocitys. and they have.

so you can say what you like. i know whats right and i can see it

no expression

dont pity me mate. pity the future you are leaving for everyone no expression

If you are the future, then I pity both it and you. And trust me Deano, you encourage the pity of others with each consecutive post.

Symmetric Chaos
'Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.'

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

A Schitzophrenic told me that aliens were inside of the people around him.

I take you and him on roughly equal terms.

Lord Coal

But Rockefeller told Russo that the war on terror's a hoax. Since when did joke wars cause thousands of deaths.
oops

DraconianDevil
Its amazing, if there really was some kind of conspiracy or cover up then why the hell does everyone know about it? Think about it! I could walk up to anyone in the street, say that the world is being taken over by aliens or the world is balancing on a turtle shell and they would come onto this conspiracy forum and warn everyone that we're doomed.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
no expression

well you said it smile

oh i didnt miss them,although i wish i did. you havent disagreed enough. you stll havent broke out of the conditioning. have you seen the pictures of the dead children of iraq? its horrible and yet we continue to bomb them. and yet you think that the people that control the government wouldnt kill 3000 people to advance there agenda? your havin a laugh. they have no emotion. thats the people we are dealing with. they are psychopaths who want to control every aspect of our lives. look around you

its a true quote, glad you agree. if people werent so dumb, then innocent people in iraq woudnt be dead now. and neither would our soldiers. oh and neither would our freedoms. thanks to the pathetic media who constantly parot the official version of events till people accept it as truth. if we had real maintream journalism, then they coudnt get away with the atrocitys they orchestrate.

oh so you want the new world order do you? you want wars? you want no freedoms?

you are a prat and i dotn think i'll waste my energy on you any more.

KharmaDog
oh i didnt miss them,although i wish i did. you havent disagreed enough. you stll havent broke out of the conditioning.

Yes, better that I clog a forum with spineless rhetoric.

have you seen the pictures of the dead children of iraq? its horrible and yet we continue to bomb them.

Once again, regarding my position on Iraq, perhaps you should read on of my f*ckin' posts.

and yet you think that the people that control the government wouldnt kill 3000 people to advance there agenda? your havin a laugh. they have no emotion.

Once again, regarding my position on the U.S. administration, perhaps you should read on of my f*ckin' posts.

thats the people we are dealing with. they are psychopaths who want to control every aspect of our lives. look around you

That type of post is what defines you as an idiot.

oh so you want the new world order do you? you want wars? you want no freedoms?

Yes, that's exactly what I want, in fact, I 'm sure you could find quotes where I said those very things. You are a fool. You rattle on instead of actually listening what others have to say because it would make you question the fantasy world around and make you face the hard truths about this world. Truths you seem ill equipped to face.

you are a prat and i dotn think i'll waste my energy on you any more.

And you are a rhetorically challanged coward who talks about change, but who would never have the balls to make change happen.

Once again, pitiful.

Deano
yes you say you want change?and you know what..so does everyone..except those in power. funny that.

ask yourself why

one question:

is the new world order a real possibilty?

KharmaDog
Once again..rhetoric and bullsh*t.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.