Daredevil vs. Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaos sebaceous
comic book pyro
you might not think its matters but
comic pyro can make stuff out of fire

Pyro knocked DD out but After that DD got up and almost broke pyros arm

who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
comic book pyro
you might not think its matters but
comic pyro can make stuff out of fire

Pyro knocked DD out but After that DD got up and almost broke pyros arm

who wins?

Pyro 2/10.

Kaos sebaceous
pyro koed him though dont you think that counts as something i think pyro could do a little better like maybe 4/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Pyro burns Daredevil to a crispy blind man.

ExtraMision5555
DD 6/10

Draco69
Pyro. If he's smart, he simply creates a hotter than hell flame torrent to protect him and nuke the area around him.

Crunch n Munch
Didn't Pyro temporarily hold Hulk with one of his flame creations?

Badabing
Originally posted by Draco69
Pyro. If he's smart, he simply creates a hotter than hell flame torrent to protect him and nuke the area around him. yes

Jax_Jax
pyro 8/10.

ill give 2 to DD cause hes blind

Soljer
Uhhh....mismatch?

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
Didn't Pyro temporarily hold Hulk with one of his flame creations?
yes he did it was incredible hulk #369 i think but that was gray hulk also

marvelprince
yes he did it was incredible hulk #369 i think but that was gray hulk also

Who's still way stronger than Daredevil

jrodslam
Fight could go either way. On average, Daredevil should beat Pyro for the majority. If Pyro had some type of personality change and his thinking in battle was different hed easily take the majority over DD. To bad it never happened really. DD 7/10.

Kaos sebaceous
I think pyro would take the majority because pyro knocked DD out while DD only hurt pyros arm or broke it never really found out what happend there.

I have one comic book with a DD pyro fight in it and hoping on gettin the other one soon.

jrodslam
True Pyro knocked DD out, but DD never tried to advance on Pyro to actually fight him. He hit the pressure points on his arm to where Pyro couldnt move them. That alone apparently took Pyro out of the fight. Daredevil could have knocked him out as well, but chose not to.

Second time they fought, Pyro had the legacy virus. Pyro made constructs and DD evaded them. They talked back and forth, then DD deided totake him out. More interesting than their first matchup years ago.

Clobberin Time!
I have to go with Pyro. I don't see how he could loose logically.

Ric Flair
If Pyro fights smart he should win everytime. But sometimes he does not do that. I still think Pyro can win though.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by jrodslam
True Pyro knocked DD out, but DD never tried to advance on Pyro to actually fight him. He hit the pressure points on his arm to where Pyro couldnt move them. That alone apparently took Pyro out of the fight. Daredevil could have knocked him out as well, but chose not to.

Second time they fought, Pyro had the legacy virus. Pyro made constructs and DD evaded them. They talked back and forth, then DD deided totake him out. More interesting than their first matchup years ago.

I want that second fight pretty bad it looked like a better fight just by looking at the cover.

But i cant find it anywhere around here

I also want Cable 87....thats the issue where Pyro dies after saving Senetor Kelly

ExtraMision5555
Pryos not smart enough to win this fight

on the other hand, DD is extremely smart

Thus, DD takes a majority

Kaos sebaceous
Pyro is smart
...Just not fight smart

He actually made a bunch of novels

ExtraMision5555
Pyro is smart
...Just not fight smart

He actually made a bunch of novels

i mean, thats waht i was addressing

his combat knowledge thumb down

DD's combat knoweldge is thumb up thumb up incredible

Kaos sebaceous
Yea so i think DD would take the Majority but not by much

Maybe DD 6/10?

Brian Oswald
In my opinion, Pyro would have to be pretty ****ing stupid to loose this

ExtraMision5555
Yea so i think DD would take the Majority but not by much

Maybe DD 6/10?

yeah, ide say its a very small majority

Ric Flair
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
In my opinion, Pyro would have to be pretty ****ing stupid to loose this Yea, like Special Ed stupid.

Kaos sebaceous
Either that or DD's combat knowledge is very high
And DD has more experiance
Plus Pyro is sort of a lanky guy so if DD hit him a couple of times Pyro would be out.
The only way Pyro wins is if he keeps his distance and just fries DD.

Brian Oswald
Or if he creates a dome of fire around himself and extends it no expression

ExtraMision5555
Either that or DD's combat knowledge is very high
And DD has more experiance
Plus Pyro is sort of a lanky guy so if DD hit him a couple of times Pyro would be out.
The only way Pyro wins is if he keeps his distance and just fries DD.

cosigned

Pyros general non combat smartness coped with DD"s extreme combat adeptness is the reason i dotn see pyro takeing a majority here despite his powerset

Kaos sebaceous
Or if he creates a dome of fire around himself and extends it no expression Theres Alot of things Pyro could do to win here the fact is that.

He just wont do them.

Lets just say defence is not Pyros Fighting Style

Thats why DD 6/10

and Pyro wins the other four

capt it up
is this a serous thread? What would DD going to do when he engolfed with flames?

Ric Flair
Originally posted by capt it up
is this a serous thread? What would DD going to do when he engolfed with flames? Die?

Kaos sebaceous
is this a serous thread? What would DD going to do when he engolfed with flames? Ummm..get out of the flames he just not gonna sit there and burn

Or he will just sit there and Burn like in the comics where he got knocked out...thats why if this fight happend more than one time there would be different outcomes.

Brian Oswald
Theres Alot of things Pyro could do to win here the fact is that.

He just wont do them.

Lets just say defence is not Pyros Fighting Style

Thats why DD 6/10

and Pyro wins the other four I never said use the dome as defense. I said create a dome and expand it and DD would have to run while everything around him and himself are being engulfed in flames. Or just create giant fireballs that DD cant dodge. Pyro would have to try hard to loose this.

jrodslam
is this a serous thread? What would DD going to do when he engolfed with flames?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2296/daredevil355trialbyfirecn1.th.jpghttp://img386.imageshack.us/img386/825/daredevil355trialbyfireqs9.th.jpghttp://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9051/daredevil355trialbyfirerg6.th.jpg

I like Pyro. Hes one of my favorite villains. Hes just not a smart fighter.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Matt Murdock is burned to a wondrous crisp.

ExtraMision5555
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2296/daredevil355trialbyfirecn1.th.jpghttp://img386.imageshack.us/img386/825/daredevil355trialbyfireqs9.th.jpghttp://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9051/daredevil355trialbyfirerg6.th.jpg

I like Pyro. Hes one of my favorite villains. Hes just not a smart fighter.

exactly

everything you guys here are saying hypotheticly Pyro could do to win is great and all, and i agree, it could happen.
but with pyro's usual level of combat intalect, is it likely before daredevil puts him down?

not likely enough for a majority

Brian Oswald

I like Pyro. Hes one of my favorite villains. Hes just not a smart fighter. Thats obviously not bloodlusted like these fights are. And the way it happens in a comic doesnt have much to do with how it would result in a forum battle. Mostly because Pyro could easily kill DD but that wont happen in a comic.

capt it up
If I had pyro power DD would not even bee a threat.

ExtraMision5555
Thats obviously not bloodlusted like these fights are. And the way it happens in a comic doesnt have much to do with how it would result in a forum battle. Mostly because Pyro could easily kill DD but that wont happen in a comic.

thread started never stated bloodlusted

and again, pyro has never been portrayed to utilize his powers to his potential as according to the fourm dwellers here, or the ""right minded" reader.

And becuase of that, he loses, UNtill he gets an intelligence upgrade.

Kaos sebaceous
Pyro was Deffinately trying to kill DD their Pyro was working for someone that would give him money to try to find the cure to the Legacy Virus.And im pretty sure Pyro likes to live.And the only way hes going to do that is if he gets the cure.So Pyro was bloodlusted and it kinda looks like DD is toying with Pyro almost in those scans.

jrodslam
Thats obviously not bloodlusted like these fights are. And the way it happens in a comic doesnt have much to do with how it would result in a forum battle. Mostly because Pyro could easily kill DD but that wont happen in a comic.

Bloodlusted or not, Pyro isnt taking the majoirty. Power and ability wise, he should and could with incredible ease. Hes just not a smart fighter. Hell, he can be bloodlusted but thats not going to improve his fighting smarts. Just make him more wreckless. DD would be able to notice the flaws and beat him.

Kaos sebaceous
Bloodlusted or not, Pyro isnt taking the majoirty. Power and ability wise, he should and could with incredible ease. Hes just not a smart fighter. Hell, he can be bloodlusted but thats not going to improve his fighting smarts. Just make him more wreckless. DD would be able to notice the flaws and beat him. Sadly thats true.....

Brian Oswald
Pyro was Deffinately trying to kill DD their Pyro was working for someone that would give him money to try to find the cure to the Legacy Virus.And im pretty sure Pyro likes to live.And the only way hes going to do that is if he gets the cure.So Pyro was bloodlusted and it kinda looks like DD is toying with Pyro almost in those scans. What does killing DD have to do with finding the cure to the legacy virus?

ExtraMision5555
its the reason rhino doesnt win any fights. too dumb

ExtraMision5555
Bloodlusted or not, Pyro isnt taking the majoirty. Power and ability wise, he should and could with incredible ease. Hes just not a smart fighter. Hell, he can be bloodlusted but thats not going to improve his fighting smarts. Just make him more wreckless. DD would be able to notice the flaws and beat him. thumb up

Kaos sebaceous
What does killing DD have to do with finding the cure to the legacy virus? its in what i just wrote Pyro needs money
Pyro needs money for the cure
Pyro needs to do job for money
So Pyro can try to get the cure

The job was to burn evidence to cover up a murder i think and DD got in the way

That was the storyline for that scan that person posted

Draco69
Pyro fights pretty smart when he appears in the X-Men. Creating flame tornadoes, giant firebirds, surrounding himself with flame soldiers and shields, or simply creating a nova-like blast. He can generate a flame's heat to any intensity to any size he wants.

In non-PIS match on this forum, without the stipulations of a plot or storyline, Daredevil dies.

Pyro isn't dumb in X-Men comics. He's quite formidable and he's taken down his fair share of X-Men with minimal difficulty. I'm guessing he jobbed against Daredevil since Pyro has once taken down Wonder Man and Iron Man by his lonesome.

Brian Oswald
Pyro fights pretty smart when he appears in the X-Men. Creating flame tornadoes, giant firebirds, surrounding himself with flame soldiers and shields, or simply creating a nova-like blast. He can generate a flame's heat to any intensity to any size he wants.

In non-PIS match on this forum, without the stipulations of a plot or storyline, Daredevil dies.

Pyro isn't dumb in X-Men comics. He's quite formidable and he's taken down his fair share of X-Men with minimal difficulty. I'm guessing he jobbed against Daredevil since Pyro has once taken down Wonder Man and Iron Man by his lonesome. Thats what im saying. Major PIS has to be involved for Pyro to loose DD who is pretty much a normal human to Pyro's powers. And no PIS here so the victor should be clear

Clobberin Time!

Pyro isn't dumb in X-Men comics. He's quite formidable and he's taken down his fair share of X-Men with minimal difficulty. I'm guessing he jobbed against Daredevil since Pyro has once taken down Wonder Man and Iron Man by his lonesome. When has Pyro taken down Iron Man and Wonder Man?

Metalmanx

Pyro isn't dumb in X-Men comics. He's quite formidable and he's taken down his fair share of X-Men with minimal difficulty. I'm guessing he jobbed against Daredevil since Pyro has once taken down Wonder Man and Iron Man by his lonesome.

Thank God. I'm glad someone said it.

I love DD. But he's getting his ass torched in this one.

No PIS/CIS involved, Pyro wins 9/10. That 1 is in case DD gets a lucky billy-club throw in there.

Draco69
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
When has Pyro taken down Iron Man and Wonder Man?

In Giant-Size Avengers. He created a flame giant to knock Wonder Man out of the sky and he created a flame tornado to trap Iron Man and overwhelm his armor's heat resistance.

They got out with the help of Vision and Scarlet Witch and Spider-Woman.

Clobberin Time!
In Giant-Size Avengers. He created a flame giant to knock Wonder Man out of the sky and he created a flame tornado to trap Iron Man and overwhelm his armor's heat resistance.

They got out with the help of Vision and Scarlet Witch and Spider-Woman. You're not referring to Averngers Annual #10 are you?

Kaos sebaceous
Wow you guys are right.....................he does appear smarter in uncanny x-men

outarddwarf
Pyro takes this fight, no matter what anyone says he isnt that dumb. Even rhino suddenly gifted with pyros power set would know to simply flash burn the entire area and ask questions later.

hulk10
PyrobashD.D.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by hulk10
PyrobashD.D.

nah

The-Juice
daredevil. he is boxer, like me

Loot
if pyro uses well his power he should take this anytime

Ric Flair

I like Pyro. Hes one of my favorite villains. Hes just not a smart fighter. That's not their only fight. I remember one where Pyro won.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Ric Flair
That's not their only fight. I remember one where Pyro won.

Yup pyro knocked him out and could of killed him

But guess what.I was DD's series so we all know why it didnt happen.

Plus in that scan Pyro was not in his prime he had the legacy in that

Pyro wins this fight

Darth Martin
Pyro 10/10.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Pyro 10/10.

Exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.