Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Fallen One takes on a few of Galactus former heralds. Who can, and who can't he defeat?

Air Walker

Terrax

Morg

Firelord

Silver Surfer

Red Shift

Stardust

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Fallen One takes on a few of Galactus former heralds. Who can, and who can't he defeat?

Air Walker

Terrax

Morg

Firelord

Silver Surfer

Red Shift

Stardust

Air Walker=yes

Terrax=yes

Morg=yes

Firelord=no

Silver Surfer=no

Red Shift=no

Stardust=no

juggernaut66666
So the weak ones(Terrax,Air Walker)can beat him but the stronger ones˙(Surfer,Stardust) can't?

Supreme being
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So the weak ones(Terrax,Air Walker)can beat him but the stronger ones˙(Surfer,Stardust) can't?

I think he means yes fallen one can beat them and the No is in reference to the people he cant beat.

Soujaboy

Thats the same thing I was thinking...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Supreme being
I think he means yes fallen one can beat them and the No is in reference to the people he cant beat.
My bad I missread things.......embarrasment

Soujaboy
So where does everyone put Fallen One on the Herald family tree?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So where does everyone put Fallen One on the Herald family tree?
He doesn't really have feats but maybe above Terrax it can't be really defied now.

Soujaboy
He doesn't really have feats but maybe above Terrax it can't be really defied now.

Hopefully he's brought back after Annihilation...

King Kandy
How is it that Red Shift can beat him but Morg can't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.