Hank Henshaw Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Non Jobbing Hank Henshaw (at his peak of power)

Versus

Thanos (Anihilation before he was killed, meaning no imortality)

Symmetric Chaos
Where do they fight?

juggernaut66666
I think Thanos can hit harder then Hal.smile

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think Thanos can hit harder then Hal.smile

Thats debatable....secondly I said non jobbing -_-

As to where they fight it shouldn't matter, as Hank has assimilated promethian, apok, kyrptonian, the source wall, Oan, tech into himself; that and he has grown in power over the years to an extremely strong point, along with the collection of Green Lantern rings he has.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Board Walker
Thats debatable....secondly I said non jobbing -_-

I doubt that Hal could punch someone from the Moon to Earth.

manorastroman
i also doubt hal could punch someone of captain marvel's stature from saturn to earth.

Board Walker
I doubt that Hal could punch someone from the Moon to Earth.

Going by the Death of CM comic book arch? When Thanos one shots Marv to earth, and the FF are there?

Ill try to gather Hals big battle feats for you, in specific of him doing his hardest punch, quite literally it might be when he used the giant hand.

bigbran
I doubt that Hal could punch someone from the Moon to Earth. *Cough*fromSaturn,pastthemoonintotheEarth*Cough*

TricksterPriest
Even you have to admit board, that is a huge strength feat. It really depends on where they fight. If it's on Apokolops, then Thanos is in trouble. Then again, Thanos has nuked planets..... If Henshaw really has Oan tech, source wall, Gl rings, kryptonian, etc, then Thanos will have a tough fight. That being said, I'm still favoring Thanos.

Beta Ray Howard
Henshaw loses, hard.

Even at his peak, he's not near Thanos' level of power, intelligence, etc.

dvampire
Is Thanos still fused with that metal inside of him? If so Hank is going to have some fun with him! But if Thanos don't have that anymore, things are going to be more difficult.

I say toss up.

dvampire
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even you have to admit board, that is a huge strength feat. It really depends on where they fight. If it's on Apokolops, then Thanos is in trouble. Then again, Thanos has nuked planets..... If Henshaw really has Oan tech, source wall, Gl rings, kryptonian, etc, then Thanos will have a tough fight. That being said, I'm still favoring Thanos.

When has Thanos ever nuked a planet? confused

bigbran
Originally posted by dvampire
Is Thanos still fused with that metal inside of him? If so Hank is going to have some fun with him! But if Thanos don't have that anymore, things are going to be more difficult.

I say toss up. When was this "metal" inside of him?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Henshaw loses, hard.

Even at his peak, he's not near Thanos' level of power, intelligence, etc.

Your joking right?

Soljer

I say toss up.

No. After his last ressurection, he's all Thanos, baby.

Not to mention the fact that he can control his body's molecular make up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your joking right?

Welcome to the board that thinks thanos beats everybody with EASE.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Welcome to the board that thinks thanos beats everybody with EASE.

Which he does...

DarkCrawler
When has Thanos ever nuked a planet? confused

On his first appearence in comics ever, when he was weaker then he is now?

TricksterPriest
Check the respect threads. Surfer has smashed planets. Thanos has also smashed planets, and he bitchslaps Surfer like a pimp does his hoes. Thanos nukes Henshaw. Unless Henshaw really has the power of the GL rings, etc. then Thanos has a good fight, but I'm still favoring him.

Board Walker
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Check the respect threads. Surfer has smashed planets. Thanos has also smashed planets, and he bitchslaps Surfer like a pimp does his hoes. Thanos nukes Henshaw. Unless Henshaw really has the power of the GL rings, etc. then Thanos has a good fight, but I'm still favoring him.

I know Surfer better then most, considering of how much I use to debate against the knowledgeable surfer fans here, I didn't ignore everything they said I actually learned from it; so yes I know Surfers ups and downs, pretty much every feat of his and every comic run he has been in, as well as Thanos.

My question is, do you knowledgeably know about Hank? If so then why do you underestimate him so, when he has assimilated, manipulated, Oan tech, Apok tech, Promethian tech, Kyrptonian tech, and source wall itself, as well as lantern rings and other powers.

Hank has some of the best matter manipulation of comic characters ever seen.

Scoobless
The last time I saw Henshaw he was getting his ass handed to him by Hal Jordan.

no expression

Beta Ray Howard
Your joking right?

No, I'm not, considering Henshaw isn't that powerful.

Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

Exactly, thus my statements that he's not that tough.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Scoobless

no expression

I really don't know if to count that as a low showing or not, Hal at his peak levels is beyond herald level by his feats.

Or if to count it as a PIS moment for Hank, due to his strong consistent past feats.

Beta Ray Howard
I really don't know if to count that as a low showing or not, Hal at his peak levels is beyond herald level by his feats.

Or if to count it as a PIS moment for Hank, due to his strong consistent past feats.

There's also his consistant times he's gotten his ass completely kicked. It's not out of range for a herald level fighter to take him out of the picture.

Your DC wanking is getting on my nerves. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
There's also his consistant times he's gotten his ass completely kicked. It's not out of range for a herald level fighter to take him out of the picture.

Your DC wanking is getting on my nerves. no expression

And your marvel wanking has BEEN gotten on mine. mad

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And your marvel wanking has BEEN gotten on mine. mad

no expression

You are aware that I'm a fan of some DC Characters, right? I just don't give them more credit than they're due. I'm not gonna go saying Deathstroke could take Thor, especially since he got jobbed out to Green Arrow, or Bat Arrow, recently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.