Thanos vs. Metron/Orion/Desaad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has discovered the that if he combines the ALE with the the power of the Grandmother Box, the Worlogog, and the Mobious chair, He can achieve The Ultimate knowlege and take over the power of the Source. Thus granting him ultimate Godhood status once again. He only has a slim window as Metron has returned to The 4th world from his travels with these items. He has one week of prep before Metron leaves the fourth world with these Items.

Unknown to Thanos, Desaad knows that there is a mysterious power coming for the Items. Darksied is no where to be found and Desaad has telepathically warned Metron of the coming Danger. They have one week to counter Thanos. Both sides do not know the true extent and nature of each other's powers, they only know that it will be the fight of thier lives. Metron Enlist the Aid of Orion with the Astro Force and mother box to help battle Thanos. Desaad has full command of the Forces of apoc.

Does Thanos Prevail or do the two smartest beings in the DCU (besides Darkseid) out think thanos?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Tough match. The New Gods are great. Thanos jobs once again.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos has discovered the that if he combines the ALE with the the power of the Grandmother Box, the Worlogog, and the Mobious chair, He can achieve The Ultimate knowlege and take over the power of the Source. Thus granting him ultimate Godhood status once again. He only has a slim window as Metron has returned to The 4th world from his travels with these items. He has one week of prep before Metron leaves the fourth world with these Items.

Unknown to Thanos, Desaad knows that there is a mysterious power coming for the Items. Darksied is no where to be found and Desaad has telepathically warned Metron of the coming Danger. They have one week to counter Thanos. Both sides do not know the true extent and nature of each other's powers, they only know that it will be the fight of thier lives. Metron Enlist the Aid of Orion with the Astro Force and mother box to help battle Thanos. Desaad has full command of the Forces of apoc.

Does Thanos Prevail or do the two smartest beings in the DCU (besides Darkseid) out think thanos?

IMHO, as he always does. Ultimate power escapes one who always worships Death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

Desaad
Full prep for Metron means basically anyone is going down, if he wants them to go down.

Add in Desaad, who is less gifted by more about causing pain and death, and the physical force of Orion, and this is an owning for the New Gods.

Better technology, much better, and much more intelligent application of it.

Soljer

Ugh, Never, please tell me you aren't going on another one of your Anti-Thanos tirades.

Please?

Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

Ugh, Never, please tell me you aren't going on another one of your Anti-Thanos tirades.

Please?

Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

Get lost you tard. This thread was made waay ealier. and It is no way stacked against Thanos. If you dont' have anything to contribute, get lost.

Soljer
Get lost you tard. This thread was made waay ealier. and It is no way stacked against Thanos. If you dont' have anything to contribute, get lost.

Wayyyy earlier? You made it approximately seven hours ago.

How is that WAYYYY earlier? You act like it was from before your ban.

*sigh*

Please don't make me make a fool out of you again. I actually wasn't minding you this time round, I'd REALLY hate to have to get you banned.

Again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Wayyyy earlier? You made it approximately seven hours ago.

How is that WAYYYY earlier? You act like it was from before your ban.

*sigh*

Please don't make me make a fool out of you again. I actually wasn't minding you this time round, I'd REALLY hate to have to get you banned.

Again.

I'm sure that would be the highlight of your pathetic life.

bigbran
Get lost you tard. This thread was made waay ealier. and It is no way stacked against Thanos. If you dont' have anything to contribute, get lost. You go... girl?
Drop some logic on this ignoramus.
Originally posted by bigbran
I know nvr is above spite threads.
JUST LOOK AT HIS NAME:

Nvr. As in, "I would nvr make a spite thread".

Just like his Thanos vs Doomsday thread wasn't spite. Thanos had to kill Doomsday permanently.
Or his Thanos vs Surtur thread. Or his Thanos vs Asmodel.

Nvr just doesn't make spite threads, so stop bugging him about it.
If nvr says it isn't spite, then you guys should just shut-up!

Nipples. I gots yo back dog.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You go... girl?
Drop some logic on this ignoramus.
I gots yo back dog.

Tell me where it's spite please? Becuz Thanos Is more cunning than Metron, He's smarter than Desaad and stronger and more powerful than All the armies on Apoc. We have seen him take on the fiercest warrior planet in the MU and kill them all. one minute you guys argue for a charcter the next you call spite when he's facing three lessor characters. Really now.

bigbran
Tell me where it's spite please? Becuz Thanos Is more cunning than Metron, He's smarter than Desaad and stronger and more powerful than All the armies on Apoc. We have seen him take on the fiercest warrior planet in the MU and kill them all. one minute you guys argue for a charcter the next you call spite when he's facing three lessor characters. Really now. Apparently you missed this part:
I gots yo back dog.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apparently you missed this part:

You will forgive me if I DON"T BELIEVE YOU.

bigbran
You will forgive me if I DON"T BELIEVE YOU. Are YOU calling ME a liar?
Well, know I just don't know.
At first you just seemed so nice, and trusting, but NOW... I don't feel so safe...
What to do, what to do?

I think I will sleep this one over.
I don't know if I will have YOUR back anymore...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are YOU calling ME a liar?
Well, know I just don't know.
At first you just seemed so nice, and trusting, but NOW... I don't feel so safe...
What to do, what to do?

I think I will sleep this one over.
I don't know if I will have YOUR back anymore...

U never did.

bigbran
U never did. Wow... the hits just keep rolling in...

I was trying to save you from the tyranny of Soljer, and I get THIS in return? I guess good deeds, do come back to bite you in the butt.

SpunkySmurph
If you dont' have anything to contribute, get lost.

Don't worry, I'm here to contribute. happy

Does 'this thread sucks' count as a contribution? ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow... the hits just keep rolling in...

I was trying to save you from the tyranny of Soljer, and I get THIS in return? I guess good deeds, do come back to bite you in the butt.
Soldier is no tyrant of mine since he niether rules any of my land nor pays me or has my life in his hands. he is simply another internet user who can do no more than say a few demeaning words to stroke himself into believing he is somehow better than I.

bigbran
Soldier is no tyrant of mine since he niether rules any of my land nor pays me or has my life in his hands. he is simply another internet user who can do no more than say a few demeaning words to stroke himself into believing he is somehow better than I. Indeed.
Soljer blows anus.

But, I don't know why you had to flame out at me, after I tried to help you...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Indeed.
Soljer blows anus.

But, I don't know why you had to flame out at me, after I tried to help you...

Im a queen. we flame out.

Mider999
dude come on thanos is stronger then the armies of apokalipse, the same armies who laid waiste to thousands of green lanterns.......i think not. orion has some pretty uber feats himself thanks, all these guys combined are gonna womp thanos badly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.