Batman vs Mister Fantastic,Invisible Woman & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Batman gets 15 days of prep but no alien technology. No Boom tubes mother boxes or anything like that. Just his smarts and abilites.

Symmetric Chaos
15 DAYS?!?!

Batman ftw he'd figure something out unless the others also get prep.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Batman gets 15 days of prep but no alien technology. No Boom tubes mother boxes or anything like that. Just his smarts and abilites.

Batman ties up Reed. He cries. He k/o's Sue. She's out. Spidey runs away. Its Bruce Wayne smile

lorddreamer
Originally posted by guy222
Batman ties up Reed. He cries. He k/o's Sue. She's out. Spidey runs away. Its Bruce Wayne smile

Yea, but not in that order or in that exact mix.

What If...
Can no one else handle the stupidity of a ...certain person?

guy222
Originally posted by What If...

laughing out loud

I thought it was cute smile

Jax_Jax
15 days, 20 days, a year.

it doesnt matter, hes not beating all 3 at the same time. sue alone would bat him with 15 days prep

lorddreamer
Originally posted by What If...

wait a minute, that isn't me is it?

What If...
No.

guy222
Originally posted by lorddreamer
wait a minute, that isn't me is it?

I am very mysterious. Batman still wins

golem370
I think without advanced tech he would lose.

marvelprince
I don't know if he can do it. Sue's reaction time is great, Spider-Man is also insanely fast. Even he could come up with something w/o the use to advanced tech could he even use it in time?

Kurash
he could come up with somethin to incapacitate them

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
he could come up with somethin to incapacitate them

bruce ftw

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
15 days, 20 days, a year.

it doesnt matter, hes not beating all 3 at the same time. sue alone would bat him with 15 days prep

What the f**k? Do you have ANY idea how good Batman is with prep? He could easily beat several more people in addition to this current team. This is a curbstomp for the batman.

spidey-dude
rubber boy and invisible girl gets there butts kicked. spidey takes out batboy on his own

Terryc250
ya but reed richard is smarter then batman, + invisible woman could KO batman in like 5 seconds or less, put a bubble in his lung or somethin, spiderman is smart and fast too

golem370
Reed is tough enough to take a shot from Terrax's axe and hold Thing when he twists around his legs and arms. Spider-Man is 15times faster then a normal person and has spider-sense and webbing.

don't shiv
Originally posted by golem370

Batman gives Sue some of Chef's good loving and instructions to pluck Reed and Spidey's heads off their shouolders like fruit off a vine

golem370
Or she does it to him first.

golem370
Spider-Man is faster then Invisible Woman he would just webb her eye's she is not strong enough to get it off her eyes

don't shiv
don't be hatin G' ma girl Sue's force fields stand up to Apocalypse. Player!

golem370
I am not questioning her force fields strength but the strength of her arms to get the webbing out of her face. And her speed compared to Spider-Man's speed.

don't shiv
spidey's bodily fluids stay outside the shield Player!

golem370
But could she get him with his speed agility and Spider-Sense. He dodged blasts from Firelord.

don't shiv
oh yes, The Bat pumps the arena with nerve gas, sonics xplosives and falling blocks of ice

Sue uses the diversion to do her thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.