If you are a manager.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
if you work somewhere in a managerial position, are you obligated to listen to your employees and try your best to honor their requests?

Leo.M
I was manger at starbucks. What kind of requests are we talking about?

Rogue Jedi
like having certain days off. like when you need to complain about others not pulling their weight.

Röland
I'd think if you'd want to be on good terms with your employees, since most employees don't like their bosses, you should. But I wouldn't honor all their requests just ones I thought were beneficial.

Rogue Jedi
and reasonable. my boss has a tendency to turn the tables on you.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
like having certain days off. like when you need to complain about others not pulling their weight.

The way we did, was if they asked ahead of time then it was okay and then the had to find someone to cover for them. And I never really had to deal with anyone not working hard. I only fired one person that my boss made me do and I was not too happy about it.

Mišt
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I know which bitches arent pulling their weight so I slap them around whip

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
The way we did, was if they asked ahead of time then it was okay and then the had to find someone to cover for them. And I never really had to deal with anyone not working hard. I only fired one person that my boss made me do and I was not too happy about it.
they told me no to having certain days off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.