Eclipso VS. boobsmagee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DragonWoman
Eclipso VS. boobsmagee

Judge: DW

Render: Click me

Criteria: Sig must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 75k in final saved size. Creativity and placement/resizing of the render are points I'll be looking for. You must put your name or a shorter version on the sig somewhere and it must be visible. I am leaving the theme and colors up to yourselves.

Deadline: 1.08pm on Sunday the 4th on Feb. That is 96 hours (4 days). Long enough even if something comes up to get this duel done.

Goodluck.

DragonWoman
Ok...done

Silent Coyote
nice find on the render

DragonWoman
Thanks

Barker
Originally posted by DragonWoman
hat is 96 hours (4 days). Long enough even if something comes up to get this duel done..
What if the dog blows up and you go to bury it and Thorinn kidnaps you and says you can't leave for 97 hours? haermm

DragonWoman
Originally posted by Barker
What if the dog blows up and you go to bury it and Thorinn kidnaps you and says you can't leave for 97 hours? haermm

blink...Quit being an ass Barker

Barker
no expression

Thorinn
no expression

DragonWoman
You too Thorinn

Barker
edit

Thorinn
You too Thorinn How was he, or I for that matter, being an ass? 13

BakaXero
Originally posted by Barker
edit
*reports Barker*

Barker
Oh yeh.

Lana
Okay, you know what? I'm really sick of threads getting spammed with pointless bullshit. Quit it, or I AM going to start giving people warnings for it. I tend to be pretty damn lenient but you've pushed too far. This is the last unofficial "knock it off" I will give.

DragonWoman
Dont worry I already reported him

And fyi Thorinn, what you're both posting is classified as spam.

Eclipso
Nice render, I already used it in a sig before.

DragonWoman
Dyou want me to find another for you Eclipso or should we wait to see what boobsmagee wants to do?

Eclipso
Meh I can probably come up with something for it.

DragonWoman
If you want me to find another thats cool. I dont mind

boobsmagee
even tho im done ( i think ill touch it up a lil) i have two days left?

DragonWoman
yep

boobsmagee
dont know exactly when this is due, and i procrastinated and didnt clean up the little i wanted to fix but here it is

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/xxalhazred/gfxbattle-1.png

this shuld be the right version and the pink stuff closer to the right hand corner at the top comes from upload smile

thnx for judging and hopefully eclipso will post an entry ive seen him make a few sigs lately

DragonWoman
Eclipso has under an hour to post. I will not be giving extensions unless he posts within that hour and asks for one.

And yea, that's what I'm worried 'bout hun...dont think he's got his mind on the duel...he's stuck his fingers in too many honey pots so to speak imo.

Eclipso
Eclipso has under an hour to post. I will not be giving extensions unless he posts within that hour and asks for one.

And yea, that's what I'm worried 'bout hun...dont think he's got his mind on the duel...he's stuck his fingers in too many honey pots so to speak imo.

1. You said the duel ends on sunday, this is saturday.

2. I do have a life outside of this fourm. I wil have the sig done by the deadline, I said this would be a busy week for me.

Eclipso
I don't believe it is 1.08pm on Sunday the 4th on Feb yet.

DragonWoman
I should have specified that it was by my timezone but I'll allow this seeing as though I didn't give the full details. I'll check back when I finish work tomorrow.

Eclipso
I should have specified that it was by my timezone but I'll allow this seeing as though I didn't give the full details. I'll check back when I finish work tomorrow.

I'll be done within the hour if you wanna just wait around...

DragonWoman
not a problem at all smile look forward to it

Eclipso
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/Eclips0/Raiden1.jpg

DragonWoman
Ok judging time:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/xxalhazred/gfxbattle-1.png
boobsmagee: I like how this melds together, the misty/smokey background along with the semi-painted look really gels. I like the border and how it layers the sig. The textbox and the choice of text is well done but I think what's let you down in this is the sig's a bit cluttered imo and the resolution and your pixelation problem (which mind you could have been fixed if you'd given yourself time to).

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/Eclips0/Raiden1.jpg
Eclipso: I like the fact that you downsized the render for a more far-off look and extended it. The use of both the Mortal Kombat and 'Raiden' are extremely well done, (though it looks like you used Harry Potter text on that haha). The background's cool and so is the border, and I'm glad you didn't forget your name smile
I really like your work with this one, seems like you planned it out.

So all in all I think this was quite a close match but it comes down to artistry and care of the sigs so I'm sorry boobsmagee but ECLIPSO will win this one.

Eclipso
Thanks, It took awhile I made the thing from scratch, minus the MK sign and the render obviously. Although i did do the effects on and around them myself.

Thank guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.