Megaman Vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I had a pretty decent Megaman Vs Ryu thread going, and the general consensus was that Megaman would beat the holy hell out of him. How about the blue bomber taking on the head of Shadowlaw, Bison? Megaman has full upgrades and powers at his disposal, but a one-use limit on each of them (just to make this real interesting). Discuss!

MetaHybrid
This is what would happen. Megaman Uses Time Stopper, and freezes Bison. Then he uses his Fireball Move, which instantly kills any enemy.
Giving Megaman all his items is overkill, even if it's one time use.
Although I'm open to other opinions of course. I don't know much about Bison. That's just a way I think Megaman could win.

Remulous
Megaman most likely, although IMO it is really unclear who may win. If Bison posses the Psycho Drive he will be eternal. Bison also has mind control. I don't think Megaman can absorb his Psycho power with out going berserk.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Remulous
Megaman most likely, although IMO it is really unclear who may win. If Bison posses the Psycho Drive he will be eternal. Bison also has mind control. I don't think Megaman can absorb his Psycho power with out going berserk. Not sure about that. After all, Mega Man was able to survive being exposed to massive quantities of Evil Energy in Mega Man 8.

I agree with MetaHybrid; I think this fight is still overkill since Mega Man is getting access to all his powers and upgrades. All Rock would need to do would be to use the a Time Stopper or Centaur Flash to stop time, then plant a Mega Uppercut on Bison's chin. I stated in the Ryu thread that Mega Man is strong enough to lift part of Wily's Skull Fortress and lay out two-story tall robots with a punch. One of those punches would do major damage to Bison. This same strength would likely allow him to resist Bison's telekinetic control, outside of the Time Stop scenario. And that is just the beginning. With his powers, Rock can also:

Reverse gravity, summon area effect lightning storms, asteroid showers, and razor sharp blades of wind and flame. IMO, Mega Man has this battle whether Bison gets the Psycho Drive or not. After all, the Psycho Drive is actually machine driven. Mega Man would likely be able to destroy the Psycho Drive the way Ryu and company did so.

beta ray bob
it's really unfair that megaman has ALL his upgrades

Remulous
I mean, how could anybody be sure that these powers will work on Bison. It has been stated by Bison himself that he is even more than a demon. Not saying he will win but how can anyone be sure?

Acrosurge
I mean, how could anybody be sure that these powers will work on Bison. It has been stated by Bison himself that he is even more than a demon. Not saying he will win but how can anyone be sure? If you argue that route, then the reverse can also be true: how can anyone say that Bison's Psycho powers will even work on Mega Man?

As for the demon thing; the definition of 'demon' isn't necessarily a recipe for supreme power. Many demons in Japanese story are nothing more than monsters that can be dispatched with a simple steel, or wooden sword.

Remulous
Originally posted by Acrosurge
If you argue that route, then the reverse can also be true: how can anyone say that Bison's Psycho powers will even work on Mega Man? Bison's power isn't like gravity control or somthing, his powers are simply used to hurt. It's like demonized berserk chi. Chi can hurt anyone.

As for the demon thing; the definition of 'demon' isn't necessarily a recipe for supreme power. Many demons in Japanese story are nothing more than monsters that can be dispatched with a simple steel, or wooden sword. He's beyond a demon, so what does that make him? Although I doubt Bison can beat Meg with all his upgrades, it wont be a slaughter, Like everyone thinks. Bison will at least last a few minutes.

Acrosurge
Bison's power isn't like gravity control or somthing, his powers are simply used to hurt. It's like demonized berserk chi. Chi can hurt anyone.

He's beyond a demon, so what does that make him? Although I doubt Bison can beat Meg with all his upgrades, it wont be a slaughter, Like everyone thinks. Bison will at least last a few minutes. Definitely not a god, if he can be taken down by a trio of low to mid level metas. Just wanted to clarify my point: being a demon (or beyond) in a Japanese originated story doesn't qualify one for unstoppable supernatural power, only power beyond that of a human.

And I'm still not sure about your point that Mega Man's powers wouldn't work on Bison. He might be able to resist the pull of Rock's Gravity Hold, but why should he be immune to Atomic Fire (10,000 degrees C), the Thunder Beam (500,000 volts), or any of Mega Man's ludicrously large arsenal of bombs, missiles, and torpedoes? We've seen that Bison isn't immune to fists and feet, so if all else fails, an uppercut from a superrobbot with Mega Man's level of strength should stagger him. *shrugs*

Remulous
Definitely not a god, if he can be taken down by a trio of low to mid level metas. Just wanted to clarify my point: being a demon (or beyond) in a Japanese originated story doesn't qualify one for unstoppable supernatural power, only power beyond that of a human. He was beaten by Ryu, Ken, Sagat, and Sakura. Them combined is an extremely powerful force.

And I'm still not sure about your point that Mega Man's powers wouldn't work on Bison. He might be able to resist the pull of Rock's Gravity Hold, but why should he be immune to Atomic Fire (10,000 degrees C), the Thunder Beam (500,000 volts), or any of Mega Man's ludicrously large arsenal of bombs, missiles, and torpedoes? We've seen that Bison isn't immune to fists and feet, so if all else fails, an uppercut from a superrobbot with Mega Man's level of strength should stagger him. *shrugs* I know the thunder and stuff will work, I was referring to the time stopper and gravity weapon, ya know, things of that nature. But Meg does have ALOT of weapons. Well I guess if he has all of them this would be an easy fight, even if he can use them only once.

TricksterPriest
Even with only one shot of every weapon, M. Bison is going down hard. And Bison lost because his psycho drive got busted, not cause that team beat him. Bison may last a few minutes, but if Megaman can get a shot at the drive, it's game over. Otherwise, Bison will go down after 3-5 minutes.

Acrosurge
He was beaten by Ryu, Ken, Sagat, and Sakura. Them combined is an extremely powerful force. Oh yeah, I forgot Sagat! That team is formidable in the SF universe, especially with Sagat. I should have clarified my "low to mid level" comment; that was in comparison with other comic book/vg characters. For instance, in comparison to characters from Marvel, Ken, Ryu, and Sagat are low-to-mid power-level characters.

And I'd like to state that Psycho Drive Bison is a beast, but distinctly less so than Mega Man with all his powers.

Dangerous
Megaman wins due to the timestopping ability.

Emperor Ashtar
Megaman fights threats like bison on a regular basis, and is pretty much a Super Robot.

Dangerous
What Ashtar saidwink

shin_remy
i like megaman big grin

Emperor Ashtar
OMIGOD, OMIGOD !!!!!

King Nothing
Mega Man is one tough lil bastard! I think he will find away around M.Bison's immortality.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
OMIGOD, OMIGOD !!!!! I hope that's not what I think it is!

Emperor Ashtar
Yep, Legally blonde on broadway. "Datz dat krack musik!!!"

King Nothing
I knew it!!! Legally Blond doesn't deserve a broadway play!
Next thing you know, they'll make a broadway play for JackAss.

Emperor Ashtar
That song is addictive, OMIGOD!!!

King Nothing
Like a hard drug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.