Marvel this is what we want in 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
As consumers and fans, what do you want to see from marvel in 2007?

What characters do you want to see pushed?

What story's do you want to see?

Any resurrections you waiting for?

Who do you wanna see die?

etc.

Soljer
Thor's return!

I'm just REALLY REALLY afraid that they'll make him job to the Hulk in World War Hulk.

REALLY REALLY afraid.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor's return!

I'm just REALLY REALLY afraid that they'll make him job to the Hulk in World War Hulk.

REALLY REALLY afraid.

I'll co-sign this entire statement.

I'd also like to see Spider-Man stop jobbing. For being a huge money-draw, it's shocking to see how crappy he's written sometimes, even in his own comics (not just neutral comics). And all the while, any writer on a bender (seemingly) can pen a Wolver-god comic these days.

Darth Vicious
Thor's return!

REALLY REALLY afraid.

Hulk is the strongest there is! It is very possible that Thor cant beat Hulk in a fight. To the question at hand..

I would like to see more of the MAX line with Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Punisher, keep them away from super heroics and more street level/paranormal stories.

Omega Red. I would like to see him as a real threat like when he was first introduced. He is kind of a joke lately.

Avengers: I would like to see just one team of Avengers.The elite of the MU.

Martian_mind
I want them to Pwn the hell out of Wasp,i want her to die,go to hell and die.

I want Thor to return in W hulk and Pwn that green bast**d

I want them to have a DC crossover so Ragman can Pwn them all.

I want a pony.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hulk is the strongest there is! It is very possible that Thor cant beat Hulk in a fight. Lobotomized Thor sure.

More bitchy Emma Frost. I can never have enough of bitchy Emma Frost.

Something to follow up on Gaiman's Eternals mini.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Lobotomized Thor sure.

Yes! How could I forget about Emma! I hope she stays with the X-men for a long time and that the writers dont screw her character!

Soujaboy
I want a Fallen One mini, he seems like he could possibly be one of the most powerful and interesting herald only is he the first, but he has a totally different power source from the others. Really a lot of potential resides in Fallen One.

Marvel needs to stop playing and just bring Thor back. They could also put D.B. to rest, there's no need to bring back old history.

Lets see Classic Cain Marko again.

I want to see Hulk smash some characters, excluding characters he should have no reason defeating.

I want some history on Tenebrous and Aegis, maybe even making Fallen One work for them. That or let FO be a loner, causing chaos throughout the universe.

Please give us something from Sentry.

Morse cosmic titles.

TricksterPriest
Retcon the twelve Saga, and for god's sake, bring Apoc back to his classic 'HE ass-beating' levels. It's embarrassing seeing him like this.

Double co-sign the previous statement. I've vowed to boycott Marvel if they give Xmeat, Devilgoblin and the other Hulk fanboys credibility in their claims of Hulk being the strongest.

Deadpool must have a even bigger role in Marvel. And for god's sake, get him away from Cable. He's making Deadpool question himself, not a good sign. At this rate, not only might DP stop killing people, he might *gasp* STOP BEING FUNNY! scared

the horror.......tv_horror the horror......... Seriously, if they ruin DP's character with this conscience bullshit, I'm boycotting everything Marvel for the year.

Badabing
Thor's return!
Oh HELL yeah!

REALLY REALLY afraid.
I'm hoping they team up and mess up Stark, Reed and all the pro regs. I want Thor talking smack and Hulk.........well, Hulk smashing.

Accel
I don;t see any reason why Thor would fight Hulk. I'd imagine he'd be pissed off at what happens to the country post-Civil War.

I also like the idea of Ghost Rider getting his own MAX title. I had never thought of it before, but the idea sounds hawt.

grey fox
I'd personally like to see a wrecker mini...

StarsNeverFall7
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Deadpool must have a even bigger role in Marvel. And for god's sake, get him away from Cable. He's making Deadpool question himself, not a good sign. At this rate, not only might DP stop killing people, he might *gasp* STOP BEING FUNNY! scared

the horror.......tv_horror the horror......... Seriously, if they ruin DP's character with this conscience bullshit, I'm boycotting everything Marvel for the year.

Co-signed.

Im getting about pissed off with this whole dilemma. He needs to get back to the hardass merc with a mouth. He needs to go back to his own title run...He also needs to get back to roots and completely hand the hairy canadian his arse, like we know he can.

I'd like to see some more out of Sentry, since he's supposed to be some crazy powerful dude. Or see him just go crazy and take out some of the MU.

SpunkySmurph
Smurph's seven do's and don'ts for Marvel 2007:

1) Do have a severe lack of company-wide crossovers
2) Don't write in a crappy cop-out for the end of Civil War
3) Do have The Ultimates keep a bit of it's edgy-government-super-soldiers dynamic, but still with a new angle on the whole thing
4) DO finally have some wicked feats for Sentry!!!!!!!!!!! Prove to all why he's the best!!!!!!!!!!
5) DON'T turn WWH into a Hulk-wanking fest
6) That being said, DONT have the Illuminati fall to Hulk, and then have the green goliath be defeated at the hands of Wolverine (Seriously, don't! mad )
7) (And this may be the most important):

DON'T BRING ONSLAUGHT BACK!!!!

bigbran
Seriously... this is what Marvel needs to do, to prove to me that, that they still have some good stories.

I need some new underwear.

bloodoverme
i want galactus to have his own title (since tenebrous and aegis have been introduced, i want to see him hitting hard like warrior madness thor. like he did with inbetweener)

i want king thor to have a MAX title

i want professor X to be erased from marvel (or turned into a telepathic sex maniac then get killed by someone stupid).

i want to see dead pool kill wolverine (no revival).

Soujaboy
I'm telling you, Fallen One needs to be severly pushed. He by far has the greatest potential to become the best villian/anti hero since Thanos. He's by far more intesting than this Sentry character Marvl's force feeding us.

Marvel needs more cosmic epic battles. We need to see more impressive feats than we have in the past few years. Give us the planet crushing, head smashing, jaw droping feats from 30 years ago.

Keep Wolverine at street lv, and away from the Avengers.

Convert Omega Flight back into an ongoing.

Bring Tyrant back.

Revamp a A LOT of characters gear. It's time to stray away from the cloths from the past.

Keep pants on the Hulk. Also keep him as his current attitude.

Bring back Thanos, or place someone there to take his spot.

Bring Venom and Carnage back to their roots.

Bring back Genis

Soljer
Wolverine isn't street level. He's a low-tier. He's been that way for ages.

Tyrant? Meh.

Clothing? Absolutely. I'm tired of my super hero's looking like BDSM fiends.

The Hulk? I dunno, a pantsless hulk has been done well in the past. Now, this gladiator-outfit shit? sick.

Thanos? Christ! THE LAST THING I want is Thanos to return.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Smurph's seven do's and don'ts for Marvel 2007:

1) Do have a severe lack of company-wide crossovers
2) Don't write in a crappy cop-out for the end of Civil War
3) Do have The Ultimates keep a bit of it's edgy-government-super-soldiers dynamic, but still with a new angle on the whole thing
4) DO finally have some wicked feats for Sentry!!!!!!!!!!! Prove to all why he's the best!!!!!!!!!!
5) DON'T turn WWH into a Hulk-wanking fest
6) That being said, DONT have the Illuminati fall to Hulk, and then have the green goliath be defeated at the hands of Wolverine (Seriously, don't! mad )
7) (And this may be the most important):

DON'T BRING ONSLAUGHT BACK!!!!

Lucid Lui
The return of Jonothon Starsmore, Chamber.

Followed by him returning to his classic look.

Followed by his own mini series written by Brian.K.Vaughn (since the first one was so good).

Followed by him joining the Loners/Excelsior team (or Runaways) And appearing regularly in the ongoing book.

If that's the only good thing that happens this year i'll be more than happy.

Jyppe
Whirly needs hiw own Comic big grin About Gnort.. And socks smile

Seriously though, a monthly title for Rhino.. Err, or maybe not.

Galactus could go and pwn the Pheonix force or something similiar, or Wolverine. Same deal.

I'd bring Hulk & Wolverine back to their roots and I'd revamp Venom, but I'd still give Scorpion some symbiote. He needs to be showed who's the real Venom.

Ps. Moar Astonishing x-men.

Soujaboy
More Silver Surfer

Kutulu
Main thing I would be looking for is to see Galactus kick some serious ass. I'm sick of him jobbing so much. I am hoping the latest Annihilation gives me my Galactus fix.

I bought all of the Last Planet Standing series, and was seriously disappointed in the last issue. Not to mention writing living tribunal getting a backlash blast from Reed Richards. WTF?
dots

That's just PIS beyond belief... I was hoping to see at least Galactus accomplish his goal, instead he gets mixed with Silver Surfer? Another big WTF. chair

I would also like to see more Silver Surfer now that he got beefed up. His pacifist attitude was making him look weak.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I want a Fallen One mini, he seems like he could possibly be one of the most powerful and interesting herald only is he the first, but he has a totally different power source from the others. Really a lot of potential resides in Fallen One.

Man, you read my mind. I'd love to see more done with Fallen One, and I was pissed when they decided to have T&A kill him in the Surfer Annihilation mini. He had a lot of potential.

Also, I was hoping they would expand upon the nature of his dark matter abilities, and why he seems to be the only being possessing them.

But instead, we'll probably get a resurrected Uncle Ben and give him an ongoing title about his adventures with Abe Simpson at the Old folks home, where he finds that he now has cosmic abilities after spilling a bottle of Old Old Spice on himself - hence leading to his inevitable team-up mini with Sentry where he reassures us that Sentry did exist as a canon character in the past by "remembering him" or soem other lame ass shit.

Go Marvel

ThePittman
Deadpool's own series
Gambit as Death kicking butt
Rob Liefeld not to draw any more comics

nimbus006
I would like to see:

Ronan and Super Skrull get their own own series. (Mini or otherwise)

Surfer get his own series again, with consistant appearances from Galactus and Thanos. (Maybe call it Thanos and the Silver Surfer)

If each can't get their own, then i would like to see one title that concentrated on cosmic beings kind of like Annihilation that jumps around to different stories in each issue.

A mini that tells the story of the Three. (Galactus, Tenebrous and Aegis)

More consistant good art.

Definately would love to see Thor back.

A better artist on the regular X-Men title. (Can't stand that art)

A defintive line-up for the new JLA.

More Sentry.

Wally West
I'd like to see the return of Warlock and, if he ever really went away, Thanos.

grey fox
Once again - A wrecker miniseries. The dude is fugging awesome !

The current thunderbolts team to actually STAY together.

A Thor/Cap one shot where they compare themselves to each other. Mortal man fighting for his country and Godly being trying to re-gain worth.

Galactus being threatening again , he hasn't been so since the 80's.

Downplay on the X-men and phoenix force. We've all had enough and it's beginning to get stupid now.

Thanos actually USING the Fallen One as a herald and not his boot-boy. Literally sending him to planets as a precursor for one of his 'Wipe out the solar system' rampages.

nimbus006
Originally posted by grey fox

The current thunderbolts team to actually STAY together.

Galactus being threatening again , he hasn't been so since the 80's.

thumb up thumb up

namhaY (<)

Good choices smile

I want Eilis's T.Bolts to be just as good as the Authority
I liked to see less of Bendis on the Avengers titles.
Id like Marvel to concentrate their good writers on the Ultimate universe.
Id give Millar a go on Supreme Power, and maybe one of the X-men books.
Id love to have Morisson back at Marvel, and working on the Fantastic Four.
I want the young Avengers to return, and id like to see a Runaways/Avengers crossover.
I would love to see the retcon of ALL the mystical Gods into Eternals (Not going to happen), and generally less magic through out the multi-verse (Sorry Longpig)- A ongoing written by Mike Carey would be excellent.
I want ALL of marvels most BORING cosmic characters to stay WELL away from the 616 earth.
A cosmic ongoing, in the same vein as Annihilation ( it wont have to concentrate on any particular characters). A JLA Esq cosmic team involving the likes of Gladiator, Drax and Marvel Boy, would be COOL, especially if written by Griffin.

Jade Lightning
1) A comic where Wolverine and Spiderman take on Hulk in World War Hulk, since they've both fought him one on one probably more than most other heroes.

2) A different Spider-man in his black suit, darker and deadlier. Using his full potential instead of holding back.

3) A spiderman vs wolverine brawl, not one of those stupid one page skirmishes they always dish out.

Thor is a dumb character and i wouldn't mind if he stayed dead.

Newjak
There are only three things I want

First I want Silver Surfer to get his own series where we finally get to see Glactus show up and eat some planets and not get thrown away. Also finally give Silver Surfer some reason to be bad*ss. Also a chance to see how the cosmic scale was effected by the wave. Also I would like to see Galactus and Silver Surfer bust through the gates of Death and have Galactus go get his heralds back.

Thor I want Thor to come back with a vengence. Basically I would like him to stay away from Earth for awhile. Mostly I would like to see him fighting in the ewly resurrected Asgard alonside his brotehrs and sisters against the newly opened power gap. Basically from formation of a new asgard the whole is weakened so giants demons all are wagin vast wars for asgard.

Finally i would like to see Cain Marko get his own mini-series. Where we finally get to explore the Crimson mystery that is Cain Marko and his power source. Maybe have him go on a small deminsion hopping episode(without Excalibur) where he starts to finally learn what one can do with the power's of a God backing you

grey fox
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
1) A comic where Wolverine and Spiderman take on Hulk in World War Hulk, since they've both fought him one on one probably more than most other heroes.

...Which would be shitty writing.

2) A different Spider-man in his black suit, darker and deadlier. Using his full potential instead of holding back.

Venom , his name is V-E-N-O-M

3) A spiderman vs wolverine brawl, not one of those stupid one page skirmishes they always dish out.

Fanboy breaker

Thor is a dumb character and i wouldn't mind if he stayed dead.

No taste dammit !

littleredhat
No more delays!

If they can't do a series in the time they promise then don't do it.

Comics are in a serial fromat like soap operas and the WWE if they can't keep up then it they should just publish TPBs and not bother with monthly series.

Also more A-Next and Young Avengers. And more romance! Less heros acting like jerks would be nice too.

namhaY (<)
Originally posted by Newjak
There are only three things I want

First I want Silver Surfer to get his own series where we finally get to see Glactus show up and eat some planets and not get thrown away. Also finally give Silver Surfer some reason to be bad*ss. Also a chance to see how the cosmic scale was effected by the wave. Also I would like to see Galactus and Silver Surfer bust through the gates of Death and have Galactus go get his heralds back.

I've heard that JMS will be writing a series in the for see able future. smile

http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NewJoeFridays32.html

grey fox
Originally posted by namhaY (&ltwink
I've heard that JMS will be writing a series in the for see able future. smile

http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NewJoeFridays32.html

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great , not only will he ruin Thor he's gonna screw with Surfer.

I swear this is some insidious plot to have all the fans fall back on Sentry....

namhaY (<)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great , not only will he ruin Thor he's gonna screw with Surfer.

I swear this is some insidious plot to have all the fans fall back on Sentry....

I agree that he isn't the best writer for Thor, but his Supreme Power is excellent.

GalacticStorm

I second that.

Id also like to see a follow up to Endsong thats actually good. roll eyes (sarcastic) Id like to see Jean explore her role in creation and a definition of it. smile

Id love to see a follow up to the Magik limited series featuring Amanda Sefton.

The continuation of the Nightcrawler solo series, sticking to the mystical themes the last volume had. smile

DigiMark007
HoM Part II. All Filthy Mutants De-Powered.

Forever.

And Apocalypse should job for the rest of eternity...I think Squirrel Girl just found her next victim.

wink

Soujaboy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Man, you read my mind. I'd love to see more done with Fallen One, and I was pissed when they decided to have T&A kill him in the Surfer Annihilation mini. He had a lot of potential.

Also, I was hoping they would expand upon the nature of his dark matter abilities, and why he seems to be the only being possessing them.

But instead, we'll probably get a resurrected Uncle Ben and give him an ongoing title about his adventures with Abe Simpson at the Old folks home, where he finds that he now has cosmic abilities after spilling a bottle of Old Old Spice on himself - hence leading to his inevitable team-up mini with Sentry where he reassures us that Sentry did exist as a canon character in the past by "remembering him" or soem other lame ass shit.

Go Marvel

thumb up

boriquaking55
Originally posted by DigiMark007
HoM Part II. All Filthy Mutants De-Powered.

Forever.

And Apocalypse should job for the rest of eternity...I think Squirrel Girl just found her next victim.

wink

C'mon mang, it wouldn't be Marvel Comics without some annual Apocalypse jobbage for us to laugh at.

SG is taking down Shuma Gorath next, you heard it hear first smokin'

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And Apocalypse should job for the rest of eternity.

I officially hate you...

C'mon mang, it wouldn't be Marvel Comics without some annual Apocalypse jobbage for us to laugh at.

...BOTH! stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I officially hate you...

...BOTH! stick out tongue

LOL laughing

Priest
I want Surfer to have his own series w/ Galactus.
I want Hulk to kick the crap out of everyone in earth.
I freaking want Marvel to bring back Thor!
I want Thor to pwan Hulk.
I want some uber feats from Sentry.
I want Thor to kick the crap out of Sentry.
I want Marvel to write about Tenebrous and Aegis.
After reading Annihilation 6, i want to see wat role would Thanos play in the MU.

Sparkz
ok I've got to ask cause I can't find out anywhere and there is a sever lack of back issues of Thor at my comic source what exactly happend to Thor did he die return to Asgard?

Soujaboy
Neither, he simply went to sleep.

the Darkone
Bring back Tyrant

More Eternals and Inhumans appearances.

Keep wolverine in Xmen for now, give the man a break.

Thor and Asgard with there classic villains and new ones.

Have somebody kick the living sh** out Tony Starks.

revamp marvel's hierarchy

Soujaboy
Please don't kill off Tenebrous and Ageis so soon.

Explain in detail what happened to Thanos.

Like I've stated before, new gear(cloths) for everyone.

a Herald ongoing, covering details of all Galactus heralds.

MightyEInherjar
Mostly, I want World War Hulk to rule.

He's gotten such sh*t lately because of xmeat and DevilHulk, I don't think people remember that he actually CAN kick some ass, and he CAN stand toe to toe with tons of people more powerful than him (whether he should win or not is a different thing).

I'd like to see Hulk rule everyone on Earth for awhile, have Sentry and Strange stay out of it, then have Thor show up in the middle of it. Thor would initially be beaten by Hulk (BS or not, it's probably what'll happen) then possibly again, then Thor eventually will end the fight, beating Hulk into sense or death, whichever (and I'm guessing a majority of KMC would choose death for him).

Hopefully Stark will receive the previously mentioned ass beating from Hulk.

Other things?

Galactus series. Possibly Surfer series.

I was liking the idea of a Fallen One series people were talking about, since I always thought the guy was cool, but didn't see enough of his appearances to get a fill for him.

I want Thor and Sentry to fight. Possibly due to WWH, since Sentry has always been friends with Hulk, he might get a little ticked at Thor seeking to layeth the smacketh on the green one.

pr1983
I like hulk, so i have no problem with him coming back and knocking some sense into people...

i want to see more of the same from cyclops, keep this new 'i'm in charge' attitude, but give him back his powers... and as x said, make emma more bitchy, thus giving them an awesome dynamic as a couple...

don't f*ck up Astonishing X-Men...

i want to see sentry justify all the talk marvel have put out regarding him, and then i want to see the surfer kick the living shit out of him...

i'd like a regular surfer comic (like the ones i used to read a long, long time ago)

a good end to civil war...

more hawkeye...

oh, and last but not least, stop whoring out wolverine...

bigbran
Like everyone, I want to see how powerful Thanos is, and I want him to show his power against someone on his newfound level... hell, make him pawn T and A (doubt it)...

You know, it is funny, because I think Thanos planned this out...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by bigbran
Like everyone, I want to see how powerful Thanos is, and I want him to show his power against someone on his newfound level... hell, make him pawn T and A (doubt it)...

You know, it is funny, because I think Thanos planned this out...

If thanos kills wasp i would be ok with him Bitchslapping LT with no aid.

TricksterPriest
Nova seeing Thanos dressed up like Death and holding her in his arms....and smiling, is a scary indicator that Thanos may have just become an even bigger threat than he was before. Like Bigbran said, he may have planned his own death to allow him to become something more......

The scan in question, provided originally by Juggernaut66666.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/21-2.jpg

Be afraid.....be very afraid......eek! Thanos WILL be back. And boy is everyone screwed.......big grin:

Martian_mind
Oh PLZ,all thanos did is die so he could finally lay deaths quivering body down by the fire while her lips say"nonono" but her eyes scream "yes,yes,OH BIG DADDY YES"

guy222
Nova seeing Thanos dressed up like Death and holding her in his arms....and smiling, is a scary indicator that Thanos may have just become an even bigger threat than he was before. Like Bigbran said, he may have planned his own death to allow him to become something more......

The scan in question, provided originally by Juggernaut66666.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/21-2.jpg

Be afraid.....be very afraid......eek! Thanos WILL be back. And boy is everyone screwed.......big grin:

Great scans. Can u email them to me. I will say it again. Death is Thanos' master. He who worships Death can never die. But as always, ultimate power comes with a risk

I love to see in Marvel. The connection w/Galactus and Celestials.

Jyppe

manorastroman
more nova, more sentry. i would love to see some fresh personality on the hero scene. now that i think about it, a new villain would be nice too. only so many times doctor doom can plot.

keep astonishing the best regular out there (yeah, i said it)

get an explanation for t&a as well as thanos

wrap up the half baked return of scarlet witch and hawkeye.

Darth Vicious
After reading Black Panther for the past few issues I want Storm to go back to the X-men. Bring her back to her old self. Hudlin is f*ing off her character.

Soujaboy
bump

jgiant
I hope hulk kicks everones ass including thor's...excluding punisher cuz he is too smart to get in that mess.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by jgiant
I hope hulk kicks everones ass including thor's...excluding punisher cuz he is too smart to get in that mess.

Na, I mean yeah him knock some heads but only characters that he can knock that aren't clearly superior to him. I don't want to see him hogging Thor, Sentry, Juggernaut, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, etc.

Damn I want a Fallen One Mini, or at least a herald ongoing.

"V"
Na, I mean yeah him knock some heads but only characters that he can knock that aren't clearly superior to him. I don't want to see him hogging Thor, Sentry, Juggernaut, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, etc.

Damn I want a Fallen One Mini, or at least a herald ongoing.

Read NOVA (richard rider, badass of anhilliation) ongoing. Its going to rock, you can thank me once everybody else realises how bloody awesome it is.

Accel
I can see Hulk taking it to Sentry. The guy's biggest advantage over Hulk was his calming light aura, which I don't see affecting this version of Hulk. The first Captain Marvel didn't seem incredibly powerful from what I've seen of him, but I'm not sure if his series is even on Earth. A battle between Thor and Hulk would be like old times, but I don;t why Thor would want to defend a nation that turned against Hercules and Cap.

Really, the only one I don't want to see him take down is Dr. Strange, unless the thing about him being depowered is true.

Accel
I can't believe I forgot this, but I so want Quicksilver to get his speed back. I don't know how they'd do it or for what story purposes it's be done for, but here's fingers crossed.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by "V"
Read NOVA (richard rider, badass of anhilliation) ongoing. Its going to rock, you can thank me once everybody else realises how bloody awesome it is.

It will be good, but is original and possesses a lot of potential. First Herald of Galactus, created for unknown reasons with unknown powers, cast out by his master, wants revenge. There is no way this wouldn't sell.

inamilist
It will be good, but is original and possesses a lot of potential. First Herald of Galactus, created for unknown reasons with unknown powers, cast out by his master, wants revenge. There is no way this wouldn't sell.

I dont know...

The castaway underdog out for revenge...

I would prefer something more cerebrial, especially from something cosmic.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Accel
I can't believe I forgot this, but I so want Quicksilver to get his speed back. I don't know how they'd do it or for what story purposes it's be done for, but here's fingers crossed.

Well who knows, theres supposed to be this big ass X-men event later this year and Im hoping most of the mutants get their powers back, at least the cool mutants. As for Quiksilver, he is such an a*hole now without the powers and im afraid that if he gets them back that will change.

boriquaking55
More Fallen One, Gamora, real Thor, Sersi, & Kratos.....er, I mean Drax

Less Sentry, gay heralds, Clones, & Iron Dickhead

"V"
Couldnt give a **** about Fallen one.

Let him fall into obscurity.

grey fox
Well who knows, theres supposed to be this big ass X-men event later this year and Im hoping most of the mutants get their powers back, at least the cool mutants. As for Quiksilver, he is such an a*hole now without the powers and im afraid that if he gets them back that will change.

f*CK , Not ANOTHER bloody mutant thing..jesus christ.....

boriquaking55
Originally posted by "V"
Couldnt give a **** about Fallen one.

Let him fall into obscurity.

Out of curiosity, who do you give a **** about?

grey fox
Out of curiosity, who do you give a **** about?

Nova , apparently. Though I hate his costume...

boriquaking55
Nova , apparently. Though I hate his costume...

Nova's okay - but personally he's not one of my favorites. Annihilation didn't do much for me as far as making Nova more exciting. I would have been happier had they killed him and then used Quasar as the main focus to be honest.

Accel
Quicksilver's always been an a*hole. That was basically his thing, though it was mainly due to the fact that he was always impatient because of his powers.

Now he's just an a*hole who sits around and doesn't do much.

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
Quicksilver's always been an a*hole. That was basically his thing, though it was mainly due to the fact that he was always impatient because of his powers.

Now he's just an a*hole who sits around and doesn't do much.

..except re-power mutants and do shitty messiah speeches.

Martian_mind
I want Cable and Deadpool to meet BP and Storm....when they're not written by Hudlin.

TricksterPriest
Yeah....they were better off BEFORE he re-powered them. The terrigen mists aren't conducive to humans...... and Cable beat him to the shitty messiah thing, and he was actually good at it.

Martian_mind
and Cable beat him to the shitty messiah thing, and he was actually good at it.

Amen to that Brother.

"V"
Nova's okay - but personally he's not one of my favorites. Annihilation didn't do much for me as far as making Nova more exciting. I would have been happier had they killed him and then used Quasar as the main focus to be honest.

That would of sucked, everybody already knows that Quasar is a badass etc. Nova came from New Warriors (a sucky Teen titan rip off) into the Lone Ranger of the universe. The sort of change you would like to see (unlike his fellow New Warrior that got raped by the inferior Marvel event).

If Nova had died then not so many people would of cared, yet Annihilation brought alot of meaningful deaths instead of Bill Foster type things. Quasar & Thanos, two big heavy hitters with alot of history in the MU.

We'll wait and see anyways.

Priest
Speeking of cable, i wish they give him his powers back..full potential status was bad ass

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
Speeking of cable, i wish they give him his powers back..full potential status was bad ass

Indeed.

Martian_mind

Amen.....A conclusive all-out battle with Surfer would do me just fine,Hell God-like Cable was one ofthe most interesting powerful heroes around.

Soujaboy
Although Annihilation was great(Much better than CW) I do believe other things could have been done. For example, Tenebrous and Ageis could have appeared in the last battle, Quasar didn't need to die so early in the arc, Nova could have given us better showings, etc.

King_Mungi
MORE HUDLIN DAMN IT...*cough*...what?

Soujaboy
No JMS

Beta Ray Howard
JMS has been fine aside from Morlun and the whole Totem bullshit.

Hudlin needs to go, Millar should stick to Ultimates books, Bendis should stick to Ultimates books, don't give Busiek or Morrison any work anytime soon, and we're good.

Put someone along the lines of Peter David on the Avengers books.

StarsNeverFall7
Cable repowered would be joyous.

Have Deadpool own the piss out of the hairy canadian while he isn't going crazy and hallucinating. That would bring me tears of joy..!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Cable repowered would be joyous.

Have Deadpool own the piss out of the hairy canadian while he isn't going crazy and hallucinating. That would bring me tears of joy..!

I wonder if there's gonna be an issue where cable and Deadpool switch bodies.

Cable:I feel so free....and hyper-active wade do you feel like this all the time?

Deadpoolsadlooking at his hands with tears in his eyes)Which hand is my me-time hand?

StarsNeverFall7
Yea I don't think the metal lefty would go well with his thoughts of the Olsen twins, but seriously he needs to get back to doing some major street leveler beatings..he plays a much better hard ass merc than this confused push over they have him as now

Martian_mind
Push over didn't he recently own taskmaster whilst handcuffed?

StarsNeverFall7
Yea they have just taken a bit away from his edge he used to have. He pretty much hands Tasky his arse while having both hands and feet shackled. Their first fight he completely confuses him by dancing and fighting...odd he is.

Like when he fought the upgraded Ajax, "Lesson number two, in front of deadpool, you get fried"

Just when he knew how much of a hardass he was...ahh the fun times and yellow boxes..

Soujaboy
bump

Grimm22
What characters do you want to see pushed?

Pushed? How about pulled?

What story's do you want to see?

A good FF story for a change

Any resurrections you waiting for?

The real T'Challa and Storm to return to kill Hudlin's creations

Who do you wanna see die?

Gambit, just because nobody would miss him

Martian_mind
I'd like to see a new Beta Ray Bill arc that explains who those beings that helped him out where.

Soujaboy
bump

Soujaboy
Genis-Vell back...

Martian_mind
I would like to see a Squirrel Girl mini...

draxx_tOfU
i hope they bring back genis and nate grey...

i would like to see more of warlock (i at least hoped he would appear in annihilation)...

more of blackbolt, ghostrider, and please make the hype surrounding sentry be true...

more from the greek pantheon and daimon hellstorm...

namhaY (<)
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

Hudlin needs to go, Millar should stick to Ultimates books, Bendis should stick to Ultimates books, don't give Busiek or Morrison any work anytime soon, and we're good.

# W.T.F. #

~Gives Marcus Aids !~ smile

namhaY (<)
Genis-Vell back...

The T.Bolt version was quite cool, the one who appeared in his own cosmic mini was horrendous.

Soujaboy
More Blackbolt

Less Wolverine

Lets see Ultimate Juggernaut

"V"
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
JMS has been fine aside from Morlun and the whole Totem bullshit.

Put someone along the lines of Peter David on the Avengers books.

Dude, You suck for this comment (bolded).

Slott on a Spiderman book, aswell as Mighty Avengers.
More cosmic (seeing as they just went hella badass).
Bendis off every title except New Avengers and a new Luke Cage mini.
The return of Thor, an ongoing for him written by Oeming.
Omega Flight = ongoing.

Hmm.. that's all from the top of my head.

Meh and get rid of Hudlin.

TricksterPriest
I think Grant Morrison is a great writer. But I think he's much better working on DC than Marvel. Check out anything with Prometheus and the infinite crisis. But yeah, Hudlin must go. stick out tongue

Blackheart must have his own mini. Seriously, you have Mephisto's kid who's cosmic class stuck somewhere on earth, with the Hellfire club, AND YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH A STORY!?

Omega Red needs a revival. The character needs his rep boosted in the worst way.

Someone needs to beat the living shit out of Tony Stark. And maybe have Sue kick Reed's ass.

Retcon this weird ass time travel return of Mar-Vell. AND BRING BACK GENIS THIS TIME! big grin

Where the hell is Baron Zemo? Last we heard he was stuck somewhere in the middle ages, about to find out some family skeletons in his closet. GET BACK TO WRITING IT!

For the love of god, SOMEONE *****-SLAP THE SCARLET WITCH! I don't care if she doesn't remember, there's bound to be a few pissed off mutants who want a piece of her.

Please please please, do not turn World War Hulk into a wank-fest. If Hulk beats up half the MU, I'm blackballing Marvel for a while.

Retcon Civil War. I know I said this once, but it's really important. This is the worst written story arc since the Twelve saga.

"V"
Infinite Crisis? Blarg. His stuff on Prometheus is good.

Blackheart have a mini? Ha you made a funny, it'd sell absolutely nothing. Wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed on.

No, retconning sucks. It should be used only as a last resort IMO. The Return (despite tres deux ex machina bringing Mar-Vell back) was pretty well written actually. Mar-Vell's ongoing should shed light on the matter, if it's well written I don't mind too much.

He is due to return in 8 days, in his miniseries "Thunderbolts presents: Zemo Born Better". And he's been gone for all of what? A month and a bit. Jeez.

Do you know nothing? worst written story arc since the twelve? Shut up confused Don't even speak anymore. It might not be great but its pretty good and definetly entertaining. Wow, bad taste if you rate the Twelve over this, extremely bad taste.

tjcoady
Dr. Strange needs an ongoing series again.

Surfer needs an ongoing series again.

I'd like to see the Defenders return.

namhaY (<)
I think Grant Morrison is a great writer. But I think he's much better working on DC than Marvel. Check out anything with Prometheus and the infinite crisis. But yeah, Hudlin must go. stick out tongue

Geoff Johns wrote the Infinite Crisis, not Grant Morison. confused

He's this generations version of Alan Moore IMO. Although Scottish (he can't really help that though), his imagination is the best in comics right now. You only have to read the sevens soldiers (U have got to love those subway pirates) and the WE3, to see this. IMO, his New X-men work was the best since Claremont and Byrne where doing Dark phoenix etc. He's also managed to revitalise Superman to a level not seen since Moore was working on the book. Marvel would be privileged to have him back, Imagine him working on a dead book such as the Fantastic Four.

I think a MAX serries about Sentry would amazing, in the same vein as Miracle Man, written by either Garth Ennis, Frank Miller or Warren Ellis.

The Pict
For starters I want to see Juggernaut using the gem he now has.

Newjak
Originally posted by The Pict
For starters I want to see Juggernaut using the gem he now has. I've never seen you but I already like you stick out tongue

The Pict
Originally posted by Newjak
I've never seen you but I already like you stick out tongue

w00t Sweet! 2007 is shaping up pretty well already.

Soujaboy
I might send this link to Marvel...

Priest
I might send this link to Marvel...
thumb up
but they really dont care about our opinions.
sadwalk

manorastroman
joss whedon on spiderman
grant morisson on fantastic four
ellis on a sentry MAX (nice call, yahman. ennis and miller are very good, but too "street" to do a sentry. ellis has proven he can be both gritty and superhero-esque)

Grimm22
Originally posted by manorastroman
joss whedon on spiderman
grant morisson on fantastic four
ellis on a sentry MAX (nice call, yahman. ennis and miller are very good, but too "street" to do a sentry. ellis has proven he can be both gritty and superhero-esque)

Morrison on FF? Pass

He once stated in an interview that if he wrote the FF he would create an incestuous relationship between Johnny and Sue sick

Morrison if ****ed up

manorastroman
he's the only one in comics now with the creative prowess to make the fatastic four anything other than stale, boring, and utterly dated.

Grimm22
Originally posted by manorastroman
he's the only one in comics now with the creative prowess to make the fatastic four anything other than stale, boring, and utterly dated.

So ruin the characters so that you can find interest in them despite them surviving for over 40 years without changing?!?

If you don't like the FF, don't buy their books. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean that no one else does.

And the FF are not Stale, boring or dated

manorastroman
who said anything about ruining the characters? morrison managed to make JLA tremendously interesting without screwing with personality. he can do the same to the fantastic four.

yes, f4 has been generally bad book for a long time now. admit it. actually, i think i've heard you admit that several times before, citing lee/kirby and waid/wierengo as the only runs worth reading.

The Libertine
thumb up
but they really dont care about our opinions.
sadwalk

and neither should they, listening to most of the rubbish on this forum would kill sales more than the nineties boom and bust.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Libertine
and neither should they, listening to most of the rubbish on this forum would kill sales more than the nineties boom and bust.

Yes , because getting rid of a hack like Hudlin and changing the Ultimates creative team would HONESTLY cause a 90's style bust.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by The Libertine

How would fans not know what the fans want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.