who can beat mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
guys i want a list if u can name them and y u think he will get beat

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lionking

The Ultimator
The Spectre cant' kill him but he has ways of stealing the win thru depowering.

guy222

Look at the avatar. Turns a cartoon character into dust

xmeat
galactus

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
galactus
confused confused confused laughing laughing

OMG just stop posting now.

Jax_Jax
mr. mxy played around with spectre, no way he is coming close to mxy.

i think mxy is ridiculous, and i really dont think anyone can beat him.

i hate that f-er, lol.,

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused confused confused laughing laughing

OMG just stop posting now. superman defeated him for christ sakes.

Jax_Jax
lololol.

and how many times has the Fantastic four beat galactus??

superman defeating mxy is just as lame

nvrbeenwthagirl
superman defeated him for christ sakes.

Surely you jest. Mxy LET"s Superman win with the Rules of a game that Mxy comes up with. Mxy wiped away the DComniverse and then simply recreated it. Nuff said.

xmeat
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
lololol.

and how many times has the Fantastic four beat galactus??

superman defeating mxy is just as lame 1.they defeated a weak galactus

2. They threatened him with the ultimate nullifier

Jax_Jax
look. mr. hulk man

if you start to even think that someone on supermans level can beat mxy, then my friend, you need help.

Soljer
The Hulk could beat Mxy. Real easy.

xmeat
look. mr. hulk man

if you start to even think that someone on supermans level can beat mxy, then my friend, you need help. im just saying what i see everytime they fight.

Jax_Jax
o, ok.

so has superman, ever, o i dont know,

destroy multiple universes, and re-create them?

nvrbeenwthagirl
im just saying what i see everytime they fight.
I dont' ever remember Superman and Mxy ever fighting. I do remember the Joker Bitching Superman and everyone else with Batmites power which is 2nd to mxys.

guy222
1.they defeated a weak galactus

2. They threatened him with the ultimate nullifier

G was afraid of the UN. Then in the Abraxas saga, its part of him.

Jax_Jax
anyway,lol.

mr mxy, defeated the ultimator.

he permanantly made him sleep and locked him away in a comic cover,lol.

seriosly, no one can beat this guy,lol

xmeat
anyway,lol.

mr mxy, defeated the ultimator.

he permanantly made him sleep and locked him away in a comic cover,lol.

seriosly, no one can beat this guy,lol Eternity,abraxes,galactus,tenebrous,LT, infinity gems.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eternity,abraxes,galactus,tenebrous,LT, infinity gems.

OMG you need to stop posting. Mxy beats all of those. He has done more on panel than any wielder of the IG ever has. He can turn the LT into a pickle. Eternity and the others are nothing. You need to pick up some DC.

Jax_Jax
the day any of those people youu just named comes out of comics, speaks to the staff writers of marvel, and lives among the real world, then thers no way either one is beating mxy.,lol.

Jax_Jax
(this was because mxy did this)

(referring to top )

xmeat
OMG you need to stop posting. Mxy beats all of those. He has done more on panel than any wielder of the IG ever has. He can turn the LT into a pick. Eternity and the others are nothing. You need to pick up some DC. my god your just straight up hopeless abraxes destroyed galactus from all over the multiverse LT is the agent of god no way mxy beating him.

Jax_Jax
agent of god???lolololololol.

so your basically saying a arguably higher being than spectre??

when spectre comes close to mxy, ill shit my pants

nvrbeenwthagirl
my god your just straight up hopeless abraxes destroyed galactus from all over the multiverse LT is the agent of god no way mxy beating him.

You sir are rediculous. Abraxas is nothing compared to mxy. Mxy destroyed the DComniverse. He erased every multiverse. He even said there is no more nothing. No more alternate alterverse. He even reached out and destroyed the kingdom and the DCU animated. Insane. Reached into another medium and destroyed the Tv DC lol. He took a blast from the Ultimator to the face and bopped the Spectre in the head with Earth. The only being I could see in comics actually giving mxy a good fight would be preretcon beyonder. The difference is, mxy is smarter than the beyonder. Mxy also doesn't have a limit on his power, where the pre retcon beyonder did.

SpunkySmurph
Bob the Paper Shredder ftw!

Bob pwns all. happy

Jax_Jax
pre retcon beyonder wouldnt be able to take mxy.

he has done some pretty crazy things, but on the same panel as mxy?? no way.

mxy beat the 10th dimension

10th dimension>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beyonder.

seriously though

Soljer
pre retcon beyonder wouldnt be able to take mxy.

he has done some pretty crazy things, but on the same panel as mxy?? no way.

mxy beat the 10th dimension

10th dimension>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beyonder.

seriously though

Pre retcon beyonder.....is less than the tenth dimension?

Pre retcon beyonder was more powerful than the sum of every multiverse in existence. One little dimension is NO WHERE NEAR the pre retcon beyonder in power.

Seriously.

TOAA could take Mxy. Pre Retcon Beyonder WAS the one above all.

Jax_Jax
the thing is the 10th dimension wasn't just a "little dimesion"

it was all/everything/anything/soon to be/ever was/is

beyonder was crazy, but not 10th dimension crazy.

mxy is above beyonder, as is bat-mite. but as we all know

10th dimension>>>>mxy>>>batmite>>>beyonder

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Pre retcon beyonder.....is less than the tenth dimension?

Pre retcon beyonder was more powerful than the sum of every multiverse in existence. One little dimension is NO WHERE NEAR the pre retcon beyonder in power.

Seriously.

TOAA could take Mxy. Pre Retcon Beyonder WAS the one above all.

NO. First off Mxy didn't beat the Tenth Dimension. And the tenth isn't just some small. Each Dimension operates on an infinite plane. the 3rd dimension housed the entire dc multiverse and every multiverse of DC that operated on a 3 dimensional plane. Just to give you an idea how big the dimensions are in DC. The Tenth dimension was everything. If it was destroyed, everything would di. And the beyonder was NOT the one above all. He couldn't even kill death without expending lot's of his power. The one above has no such limit.

Soljer
no

The tenth dimension may have been 'all/everything/anything/ever was,' but the Beyonder was stated, ON PANEL, to be more powerful than the sum of existence.

Jax_Jax
so MM holding his own is explained how?? confused

Soljer
NO. First off Mxy didn't beat the Tenth Dimension. And the tenth isn't just some small. Each Dimension operates on an infinite plane. the 3rd dimension housed the entire dc multiverse and every multiverse of DC that operated on a 3 dimensional plane. Just to give you an idea how big the dimensions are in DC. The Tenth dimension was everything. If it was destroyed, everything would di. And the beyonder was NOT the one above all. He couldn't even kill death without expending lot's of his power. The one above has no such limit.

I know how the dimensions work, but thanks for the review. I was being condescending, wink.

Anyways, regardless of how impressive the tenth dimension may have been, Beyonder was still stated as being more powerful than existence itself.

A part being greater than the sum of the whole? Yeah....it's a little bit ass backwards, but eh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

The tenth dimension may have been 'all/everything/anything/ever was,' but the Beyonder was stated, ON PANEL, to be more powerful than the sum of existence.

And yet we know things stated on panel mean the big donut compared to actual feats. The beyonder had to use a vast portion of his power to kill death. He wasn't infinite. TOAA is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so MM holding his own is explained how?? confused

It was actually Sandman who "beat" the Ultimator. Mxy just made sure the ultimator never got out again.

Jax_Jax
permanently seeling the whole 10th dimension away for all eternity.

so basically attained any and every thing from ever in all eternity re-awakening and doing anything.

mxy and the 10th dimension are higher than beyonder dude, sorry

SpunkySmurph
What the f**k?

Pre-Retcon Beyonder = TOAA

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What the f**k?

PC Beyonder = TOAA

You realize that both pre and post begin with P, right?

smile.

And that there was never a 'crisis' in Marvel, too, right?

SpunkySmurph
Am I the only one who sees something wrong when Nvr says in one thread that Mxy >>> PrR Beyonder, and he opens up another that pits Emperor Joker against Doc Strange?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

PC Beyonder = TOAA

NO. The One Above all has no quantifiable limit to it's power. The beyonder is stated on panel as having a limit. And then he is shown on panel with a limit as he had to use a vast portion of his power to kill death. TOAA would have no problem killing death.

SpunkySmurph

smile.

You realize I don't care for your grammatical shannanigans and subtle nuiances! mad

*goes and edits stupid mistake* ninja

nvrbeenwthagirl
Am I the only one who sees something wrong when Nvr says in one thread that Mxy >>> PC Beyonder, and he opens up another that pits Emperor Joker against Doc Strange?

If you cracked open a DC book, then you would realize that Emporer Joker had BATMITE"S power and strange is alot smarter. mxy>>>batmite.

Soljer
Am I the only one who sees something wrong when Nvr says in one thread that Mxy >>> PC Beyonder, and he opens up another that pits Emperor Joker against Doc Strange?

smile.

*goes and edits stupid mistake* ninja

You missed a spot.

big grin.

bigbran

smile.

And that there was never a 'crisis' in Marvel, too, right? Isn't the limitations of human intelligence fascinating?

SpunkySmurph
basically we just discussed how

10th dimesion>>>mxy>>5th dimesion>>bat-mite>>>beyonder

srug

It says 'batmite>>>beyonder'

And anyways, batmite still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doc Strange

And Joker is pretty damn smart, ruthless and uncaring about another lowly mage.

xmeat
getting killed by ruin no way he's beating beyonder or LT

SpunkySmurph
You missed a spot.

big grin.

Go rape a castrated silver nudist mad mad mad

Soljer
Go rape a castrated silver nudist mad mad mad

If.....

If the man I rape is castrated, does that still make me gay?

Seriously - to be considered homosexual, you have to engage in intercourse with the same gender, yes? To be considered part of the male gender, you have to possess male genetalia, yes? A castrated silver nudist would no longer possess male genetalia, and, therefore, would not be the same gender as myself. Ergo, raping the Silver Surfer doesn't make me a homosexual.

It just makes me creepy as ****!

xmeat
If.....

If the man I rape is castrated, does that still make me gay?

Seriously - to be considered homosexual, you have to engage in intercourse with the same gender, yes? To be considered part of the male gender, you have to possess male genetalia, yes? A castrated silver nudist would no longer possess male genetalia, and, therefore, would not be the same gender as myself. Ergo, raping the Silver Surfer doesn't make me a homosexual.

It just makes me creepy as ****! laughing laughing

SpunkySmurph
To be considered part of the male gender, you have to possess male genetalia, yes?

False... it's much more scientific then that.

(So yes, you ARE still a man, Soljer.)

Oh, and you're gay too. Throw that in somewhere.

stick out tongue

Soljer
False... it's much more scientific then that.

(So yes, you ARE still a man, Soljer.)

Oh, and you're gay too. Throw that in somewhere.

stick out tongue

It depends upon your definition. stick out tongue.

One definition goes by 'possessing male genetalia.' Another is 'capable of producing sperm or a male gamete.' Another is 'possessing both x and y chromosomes.

However, obviously the first two are out the window at castration.

The last one? Who the **** says the Surfer even HAS chromosomes anymore? stick out tongue.

SpunkySmurph
Notice, xmeat, that throughout this, Soljer has presented no qualms about raping a man... just raping a castrated man.

shifty

xmeat
getting killed by ruin no way he's beating beyonder or LT

nvrbeenwthagirl

Mxy hasn't died on panel anywhere. If you read the story, you would know he disappeared at the end.

SpunkySmurph

Originally posted by Da Smurf
No one cares no expression

xmeat
no one asked you go lick on a male lolipop.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no one asked you go lick on a male lolipop.

Sounds tasty.

SpunkySmurph
xmeat, Nvr pwns your derrogatory terms with his genuine homosexuality.

xmeat get's curbstomped. no expression

xmeat
Sounds tasty. blink WHAT?

nvrbeenwthagirl
blink WHAT?

You Heard right.

xmeat
You Heard right. no pathetic

SpunkySmurph
no pathetic

What the f**k?

bigbran
no one asked you go lick on a male lolipop. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sounds tasty. Originally posted by xmeat
blink WHAT? Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You Heard right. Originally posted by xmeat
no pathetic
Funniest thing I have heard all day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no pathetic
confused sad embarrasment stick out tongue

Tasty.

xmeat
confused sad embarrasment stick out tongue

Tasty. its official im sick probably wont be here tomorrow because of this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its official im sick probably wont be here tomorrow because of this.

I prolly did the forum a favor. Hope you feel better. Bye Now. yall come back ya hear.

SpunkySmurph
I prolly did the forum a favor. Hope you feel better.

eek! laughing laughing

Happy Dance

Bentley
Myx died on panel in "Whatever happened to the man of Tomorrow?"

qqqqqqq
OMG you need to stop posting. Mxy beats all of those. He has done more on panel than any wielder of the IG ever has. He can turn the LT into a pickle. Eternity and the others are nothing. You need to pick up some DC. overrated, 5th dimensional imp, LT held a meeting in the 16th dimension

Endless Mike
World's Funnest was an Elseworlds, non - canon.

h1a8
no

You must understand that "existence" is subjective and not objective.
When the brothers came they expanded on what was known in existence. This was the New Universe. Now the New Universe always existed (It was just it wasn't known about until 1986). Second, one can be all powerful in the existence of the 3rd dimension (which is the entire Marvel Multiverse) but they are still under an all powerfull being of the 4th dimension (because they cover the 3rd dimension and there own). And a 5th dimensional all powerful being is even greater.

Mxy just changes beyonder's realm into a chocolate factory and the beyonder into Willy Wonka.

h1a8
Mxy hasn't died on panel anywhere. If you read the story, you would know he disappeared at the end.

Also add that he cannot die (as beyonder and LT can). He always goes back to the 5th dimension (under his own rules-in which he can change).
The only way to beat him is probably get him to agree to a game where if you are the winner he has to give you all his power and he must become a 3rd dimensional mortal human forever. So maybe bats and supes wins. stick out tongue

Creative thinking huh!

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by h1a8
Also add that he cannot die (as beyonder and LT can). He always goes back to the 5th dimension (under his own rules-in which he can change).
The only way to beat him is probably get him to agree to a game where if you are the winner he has to give you all his power and he must become a 3rd dimensional mortal human forever. So maybe bats and supes wins. stick out tongue

Creative thinking huh! chuck norris roundhouse kicks mxy into a clown and kicks him again into dust. creative thinking huh?

h1a8
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
chuck norris roundhouse kicks mxy into a clown and kicks him again into dust. creative thinking huh?

Are you mocking me?
I think what I have said is completely feasible.
Superman has tricked him countless times and so has Joker. Batman is even smarter. So anyone who is as cunning as these can easily beat mxy. Hell Bill and Ted even tricked Death (The Grim Reaper). big grin

Symmetric Chaos

High level abstracts.

(and cause I say it every time Yuki Nagato)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
High level abstracts.

(and cause I say it every time Yuki Nagato)

I don't see her beating Mxy, he has much better feats.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't see her beating Mxy, he has much better feats.

big grin

I know but I still mention her every time that people ask for lists that could take out a powerful character.

qqqqqqq
QUOTE=8283079]Originally posted by h1a8
Are you mocking me?
I think what I have said is completely feasible.
Superman has tricked him countless times and so has Joker. Batman is even smarter. So anyone who is as cunning as these can easily beat mxy. Hell Bill and Ted even tricked Death (The Grim Reaper). big grin nah i'm not, just trying to be funny

Soljer
I prolly did the forum a favor. Hope you feel better. Bye Now. yall come back ya hear.

Wow. I actually appreciate Nvr all the sudden.

I'm sure it won't last.

Supreme being
Wow. I actually appreciate Nvr all the sudden.

I'm sure it won't last.

When he says he wont be back he probably means his of to use his other aliases on here.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't Superman always get him to say his name backwards?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't Superman always get him to say his name backwards?

ONly becuz it's a rule mxy made up. it's not a true weakness. As shown one time when he wouldn't go back even tho Superman tricked him into saying his name back wards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.