What's it like to be Black Person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
The darker side of The thread.
Seriously...I'd like to know with all jokes aside.

Oncewhite
Me First.

Kinneary
White people oppress you, business won't hire you, police sexually harass you, etcetera. 90% of what is said in a thread like this is going to be bullshit from people with victim complexes or from people who don't want to accept responsibility for their actions, so what does it matter?

Strangelove
It's just like being a white person, except blacker

Joli Bug-Azi
Uhhh, your skin is darker, unless you're an albino.

Kram3r
It's great being an African-American. You should try it once in a while. smile

long pig
You get free shit from the gub-ment.
It's great.

queeq
What a stupid thread. Maybe I should start a thread "Worst Threads Ever".... this'd be one of them.

Bardock42
Originally posted by queeq
What a stupid thread. Maybe I should start a thread "Worst Threads Ever".... this'd be one of them.

Haha...hahahaha....I remember a Backfire quote...that was hilarious. So hilarious.

queeq
Which was?

BackFire
Which was?

I'd like to know too.

queeq
Cough it up.

Bardock42
Which was? Originally posted by BackFire
I'd like to know too.

Originally posted by BackFire
I COULD close this thread, but I'll leave it open as a testament to stupid threads everywhere. If anyone ever asks me "Hey BF, what's a stupid thread?" I will show them this thread.

Enjoy.

BackFire
It's too bad I don't remember what thread I posted that in.

queeq
Sounds good though.

Bardock42
Sounds good though.

Was great.

Originally posted by BackFire
It's too bad I don't remember what thread I posted that in.

Good thing I do: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/311243_1-arahael

queeq
BackFire, you have a stalker.

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
Was great.

Good thing I do: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/311243_1-arahael

Oh.

Yeah that is a stupid ****ing thread.

Storm
Good thing we have a search.

BackFire
Originally posted by Storm

Unfortunately it's usually broken.

queeq
Indeed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm

Good thing Google has one.

queeq
It has?

Bardock42
It has?

So I heard...then again I usually just babble stuff that is hardly related to anything ever said before.

queeq
I don't believe anything on the net.

BackFire
the interweb is lies.

queeq
Indeed

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kinneary
White people oppress you, business won't hire you, police sexually harass you, etcetera. 90% of what is said in a thread like this is going to be bullshit from people with victim complexes or from people who don't want to accept responsibility for their actions, so what does it matter?
B.S., B.S., B.S., maybe.....

Smiter
Being black is like fohshizzle my nizzle G dawg shit. Gotta bling bling you know what I'm sayin. bxtchazz mothafakah. you like that shit?

spidey-dude
i enjoy being white. i dont care if some black guy says white boy or what ever. they dont like most of us cause we have more class in a way

Imperial_Samura
What is it like to be a black person?

Hmmm, I couldn't say myself, not being one, but I suspect it would be slightly like being a human of any color, with sociological matters being relative to ones location.

But anyway, now we have a "white skin" thread, a "black skin" thread - lets merge them into a "What's it like to be a *your color here* Person" thread.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i enjoy being white. i dont care if some black guy says white boy or what ever. they dont like most of us cause we have more class in a way

I would have to agree with you. If you were black, and felt you wanted to distance yourself from black culture, you would find a lot of nasty people around you to try to "dominate" you somehow as you exit out. As a person who has lived around whites most of my life, I agree that whites communicate with people with respect and class. I feel that even when I was a recluse, and lived among whites, they didn't try to dominate me, I was left alone in my small corner of the world, reading my books and writing. I don't get that same peace with blacks. So, yeah, there are differences in being around black people, esp. if you look like one of them, consider this if you ever have kids with one, as your relations with blacks is totally different then the child you will bare, ESP. if that child looks mostly black. It's not cool at all, the dominance is done on so many levels, the inability to just let a person be...they don't know how to do this, and most reactions to others are based on the emotions, and although this is common, the negative reactions are usually emotional, or loud outbursts of laughter that makes no sense at all. And the laughs are sometimes very very loud and witchy sounding, like something you would hear in the wicked witch of the East...that annoyingly wicked loud laugh...and I have heard some of them do this in public and it just doesn't sound friendly.

Just look at traffic, in black areas, there are more accidents, why? Well, just try being nice around blacks, and you'll find that they will take your kindness for weakness, and try to dominate you somehow. It's like you can't have your defenses down around them, maybe not all of them, but this is my history with blacks.

Here's another example, while driving, if I let someone in, I usually flash my lights, well, that's fine in a white area. In certain other areas, flashing the lights is a sign of something negative, and the reaction is mostly negative in those areas, something as simple as flashing lights to let someone in the next lane.

There are serious problems within blacks, but once you disclose them, you will get harassed. And I grew up multicultural, my mom and grandmother do look like me (rather I look like them), but they are of different races, both of them look like they belong to different races, one looks Asiatic and my grandmother looks Hispanic (with Indian), but guess where I first heard the word "n_gger"? I heard it first from blacks. They thought I thought I was "too good" and needed to be put in my place. I never mistreated another person b/c I felt threatened that they were "out of their place", what place is that exactly anyway? Again, this happened in E. Brooklyn, when I was in school there for 3 years, they knew I was around whites b/4 then, and found it odd that I never heard the world n_gger before, they were the ones who taught me a lot of negative things about myself and about themselves, yet, as soon as I wanted out, I realized just how insecure this group-mind really is, the confidence is a farce.

The best thing to do is treat PEOPLE fairly and right, and stop teaching their kids bad things about whites or "uppity" black people. Just leave people alone (who want to be left alone), and again, the best resolution is in the kids of today, not trying to censor a grown adult who had bad experiences, whites were taught to stop using the n word, and for the most part, they did. I feel that white society is able to change or be flexible, I don't see the flexibility in black culture, I feel that there are appearances, but once you start to change or have a different view, you start to see how limited or boxed in the culture really is.

Rogue Jedi
sooner or later, someone is gonna get banned in this or the white person thread.

lil bitchiness
What its like to be a black person?

Hmmm...well depends if you're PDiddy, Jay-Z, Beyonce..etc, it must be great...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I would have to agree with you. If you were black, and felt you wanted to distance yourself from black culture, you would find a lot of nasty people around you to try to "dominate" you somehow as you exit out. As a person who has lived around whites most of my life, I agree that whites communicate with people with respect and class. I feel that even when I was a recluse, and lived among whites, they didn't try to dominate me, I was left alone in my small corner of the world, reading my books and writing. I don't get that same peace with blacks. So, yeah, there are differences in being around black people, esp. if you look like one of them, consider this if you ever have kids with one, as your relations with blacks is totally different then the child you will bare, ESP. if that child looks mostly black. It's not cool at all, the dominance is done on so many levels, the inability to just let a person be...they don't know how to do this, and most reactions to others are based on the emotions, and although this is common, the negative reactions are usually emotional, or loud outbursts of laughter that makes no sense at all. And the laughs are sometimes very very loud and witchy sounding, like something you would hear in the wicked witch of the East...that annoyingly wicked loud laugh...and I have heard some of them do this in public and it just doesn't sound friendly.

Just look at traffic, in black areas, there are more accidents, why? Well, just try being nice around blacks, and you'll find that they will take your kindness for weakness, and try to dominate you somehow. It's like you can't have your defenses down around them, maybe not all of them, but this is my history with blacks.

Here's another example, while driving, if I let someone in, I usually flash my lights, well, that's fine in a white area. In certain other areas, flashing the lights is a sign of something negative, and the reaction is mostly negative in those areas, something as simple as flashing lights to let someone in the next lane.

There are serious problems within blacks, but once you disclose them, you will get harassed. And I grew up multicultural, my mom and grandmother do look like me (rather I look like them), but they are of different races, both of them look like they belong to different races, one looks Asiatic and my grandmother looks Hispanic (with Indian), but guess where I first heard the word "n_gger"? I heard it first from blacks. They thought I thought I was "too good" and needed to be put in my place. I never mistreated another person b/c I felt threatened that they were "out of their place", what place is that exactly anyway? Again, this happened in E. Brooklyn, when I was in school there for 3 years, they knew I was around whites b/4 then, and found it odd that I never heard the world n_gger before, they were the ones who taught me a lot of negative things about myself and about themselves, yet, as soon as I wanted out, I realized just how insecure this group-mind really is, the confidence is a farce.

The best thing to do is treat PEOPLE fairly and right, and stop teaching their kids bad things about whites or "uppity" black people. Just leave people alone (who want to be left alone), and again, the best resolution is in the kids of today, not trying to censor a grown adult who had bad experiences, whites were taught to stop using the n word, and for the most part, they did. I feel that white society is able to change or be flexible, I don't see the flexibility in black culture, I feel that there are appearances, but once you start to change or have a different view, you start to see how limited or boxed in the culture really is.

I would actually agree with some of what you said. I would say white people in general tend to be less judgemental.

Black people are more judgmental but the thing is I can usually deal with them because I can rap and talk to them about African culture, because of that they take me seriuosly....not that it should matter but there you go.

Im into more "white" stuff, but I can beat the rappers at their own game if I want to.

In saying that some white people are ****ing horrible and some black people are very open minded.

Like Chris Rock said "Theres black people and there are n***** and the n***** **** it up for everybody.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Smiter
Seriously...I'd like to know with all jokes aside. Well there are prejudices here an there, but they are minor for me. I manage to overcome them and have people like me all around. My life isn't that different from most of yours, except for the immortal part. big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well there are prejudices here an there, but they are minor for me. I manage to overcome them and have people like me all around. My life isn't that different from most of yours, except for the immortal part. big grin

And of course the need to feast on the flesh of the fanboys to sustain it.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bardock42
And of course the need to feast on the flesh of the fanboys to sustain it. Which is the only reason I post at KMC. We're never short on supply here. smile

Alfheim
Well there are prejudices here an there, but they are minor for me. I manage to overcome them and have people like me all around. My life isn't that different from most of yours, except for the immortal part. big grin

To be qute honest my experiences have been quite harsh. So I think it depends on where you grow up.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Alfheim
To be qute honest my experiences have been quite harsh. So I think it depends on where you grow up. I agree. And I was born in Clarksdale, Mississippi. A place that is still like 1940. But like I said it exists, but I tend to get along with everyone, even people prejudice towards black people.

I like the area I live in now, Atlanta is a good place. yes

Alfheim
I agree. And I was born in Clarksdale, Mississippi. A place that is still like 1940. But like I said it exists, but I tend to get along with everyone, even people prejudice towards black people.

I like the area I live in now, Atlanta is a good place. yes

Yeah ive heard about Atlanta, the black city.

Tha C-Master
I don't live in a predominantly Black Area at all, but there are a good number of black people here. And a tolerance for mixed couples and whatnot. But good racial tolerance is usually better up north. Washington for example.

Alfheim
I don't live in a predominantly Black Area at all, but there are a good number of black people here. And a tolerance for mixed couples and whatnot. But good racial tolerance is usually better up north. Washington for example.

Heard some parts of Washington are ROUGH!

Tha C-Master
The state? Or are you talking about DC?

Oncewhite

As in Washington DC? You have to be kidding me. If you come from money, you can exit out of the reg. black areas and grace yourself among the rich ones, so yeah, in any case, the rich are usually kind, esp. to their own. But, if you are a working class person, and you are BLACK, the n_gger crowd will try to show you "how it really be". And it's a multi-cultural place, but people stick within their own race and narrow view of one another. If a person looks black (Ethiopian) but around Hispanics (I am black Hispanic by the way), they may find that other races of minorities will treat them like they are thuggish African Americans, I've seen that before, not cool. I can tell the difference b/t a thug or a black person who hates white culture, hates proper diction, and dress style. But before some open their mouths, they maybe made fun of or "put in their place" to remind them that they should be one of the crowd.

I use to live in Atlanta. I can tell you this much, I was at a beauty shop 4 years ago there, and there was an AA girl (17ish), very light color but with a slightly broad nose. Do you know what happened? 4-5 black WOMEN (25+) came up to her and started making fun of her nose, I was like wtf? These women were older then her, and she can't help her nose as much as they can help their skin color, see these ladies all had straight noses but they weren't light colored. And can you believe that they looked at me to join into their attack on this kid? I was ashamed, for starters, they are older and should provide a good example, instead, it was like they mocked her as one of the characters did in the book/movie "Memoirs of a Geisha", maybe they were jealous of her in some way, maybe it was her youth, and they started to put her down in public, and as far as I knew, they didn't know her, never met her before, and the kid was about to cry until I stepped in and complimented her and let her know that she's so cute. It's not fair to poke fun of someone. We are the older ones, we are supose to protect kids, not mock them and take away their self esteem, and I would do that for anybody, any race, it's not fair to poke fun and embarass a person. After I stood up to them for her, the ladies just looked at me and they walked away. I've never seen whites do this to each other, NEVER, and I was around them when they were very relaxed being themselves (so I did see and hear a lot), but never seen that crap done to another person.

So, yeah, I have a lot of little stories about blacks and how they treat other blacks to "put them in their place" or harass the person. If you are white, you may miss this b/c the blacks who do this are in the past (mentally) and they are still kinda scared of you, thinking if they do this stuff to you, they will be punished really harshly, so they reserve all of the bullshit for other blacks. And I've been in the receiving end of it, and I've been a witness to it. And I like to keep my distance b/c of all the stuff I have seen and has been done to me...does that help? Not exactly, b/c some folks try so much harder to get right in front of you, or try to establish a familiar bond, when it's very clear you want to keep your distance, this distant behavior is done for a reason, if they want to improve anything, change how they teach/train/treat children (how they teach their kids to behave). Trying to sway a person who has been twice bitten, an adult, that's not a smart move, all it does is iritate the matter...I have been bitten so much already and I know the games, better bet is improve commuication within the future generation (kids).

Tha C-Master
I was talking about the state all the way across the country from me. There are mixed couples there all the time: Black,white, asian, etc. Even preachers have interracial marriages and it's common there.

It's wherever though. Atlanta has Forsyth, a predominately white area. But I went there fine. Like I said I know some people who are initially prejudice against black people, but don't have a big problem with me because I don't fit most "stereotypes".

Oncewhite
I was talking about the state all the way across the country from me. There are mixed couples there all the time: Black,white, asian, etc. Even preachers have interracial marriages and it's common there.

It's wherever though. Atlanta has Forsyth, a predominately white area. But I went there fine. Like I said I know some people who are initially prejudice against black people, but don't have a big problem with me because I don't fit most "stereotypes".

Then the compliment you owe is not solely to yourself, but also to the group who is able to overcome their own prejudice and accept you (as you are, as I assume you behave the way you do b/c it's intrinsic, not b/c you are putting on a show or an act, so if you are genuine, that's an excellent quality, but do know that the ones who are around you deserve the credit too, the credit of overcoming their own prejudices, that states a lot about "white racists" doesn't it?)

Alfheim
As in Washington DC? You have to be kidding me. If you come from money, you can exit out of the reg. black areas and grace yourself among the rich ones, so yeah, in any case, the rich are usually kind, esp. to their own. But, if you are a working class person, and you are BLACK, the n_gger crowd will try to show you "how it really be". And it's a multi-cultural place, but people stick within their own race and narrow view of one another. If a person looks black (Ethiopian) but around Hispanics (I am black Hispanic by the way), they may find that other races of minorities will treat them like they are thuggish African Americans, I've seen that before, not cool. I can tell the difference b/t a thug or a black person who hates white culture, hates proper diction, and dress style. But before some open their mouths, they maybe made fun of or "put in their place" to remind them that they should be one of the crowd.

I use to live in Atlanta. I can tell you this much, I was at a beauty shop 4 years ago there, and there was an AA girl (17ish), very light color but with a slightly broad nose. Do you know what happened? 4-5 black WOMEN (25+) came up to her and started making fun of her nose, I was like wtf? These women were older then her, and she can't help her nose as much as they can help their skin color, see these ladies all had straight noses but they weren't light colored. And can you believe that they looked at me to join into their attack on this kid? I was ashamed, for starters, they are older and should provide a good example, instead, it was like they mocked her as one of the characters did in the book/movie "Memoirs of a Geisha", maybe they were jealous of her in some way, maybe it was her youth, and they started to put her down in public, and as far as I knew, they didn't know her, never met her before, and the kid was about to cry until I stepped in and complimented her and let her know that she's so cute. It's not fair to poke fun of someone. We are the older ones, we are supose to protect kids, not mock them and take away their self esteem, and I would do that for anybody, any race, it's not fair to poke fun and embarass a person. After I stood up to them for her, the ladies just looked at me and they walked away. I've never seen whites do this to each other, NEVER, and I was around them when they were very relaxed being themselves (so I did see and hear a lot), but never seen that crap done to another person.

So, yeah, I have a lot of little stories about blacks and how they treat other blacks to "put them in their place" or harass the person. If you are white, you may miss this b/c the blacks who do this are in the past (mentally) and they are still kinda scared of you, thinking if they do this stuff to you, they will be punished really harshly, so they reserve all of the bullshit for other blacks. And I've been in the receiving end of it, and I've been a witness to it. And I like to keep my distance b/c of all the stuff I have seen and has been done to me...does that help? Not exactly, b/c some folks try so much harder to get right in front of you, or try to establish a familiar bond, when it's very clear you want to keep your distance, this distant behavior is done for a reason, if they want to improve anything, change how they teach/train/treat children (how they teach their kids to behave). Trying to sway a person who has been twice bitten, an adult, that's not a smart move, all it does is iritate the matter...I have been bitten so much already and I know the games, better bet is improve commuication within the future generation (kids).

Im sorry but I know exactly what you're talking about.

Tha C-Master
Then the compliment you owe is not solely to yourself, but also to the group who is able to overcome their own prejudice and accept you (as you are, as I assume you behave the way you do b/c it's intrinsic, not b/c you are putting on a show or an act, so if you are genuine, that's an excellent quality, but do know that the ones who are around you deserve the credit too, the credit of overcoming their own prejudices, that states a lot about "white racists" doesn't it?) Like I said before it's to a degree and relative. My current area doesn't have these problems at all. However you meet people here and there, (particularly people of two generations ago), who still hold these beliefs. They don't erase their beliefs, they simply react differently to me because of the way I appear, dress, or talk. They aren't overcoming anything as much as a person who typically doesn't like one race of women and think a particular person of that race can still be attractive. Unless they weren't to think of that same way again, which generally isn't always true.

Furthermore people of the same race discriminate. You won't have to look hard to find a black person who would say: "If a black guy came in here looking for a job with an afro and baggy clothes, I would be more inclined to hire the white guy".

Why is this? Well usually "white" characteristics are associated with success because most of the standard in America is set by their culture, along with the genre and subgenres of that particular culture. Straight hair, "normal pants", speaking "white" (properly), are what set the standards. While most "black" characteristics are considered "bad".

But that's just the way it is...

Oncewhite
Like I said before it's to a degree and relative. My current area doesn't have these problems at all. However you meet people here and there, (particularly people of two generations ago), who still hold these beliefs. They don't erase their beliefs, they simply react differently to me because of the way I appear, dress, or talk. They aren't overcoming anything as much as a person who typically doesn't like one race of women and think a particular person of that race can still be attractive. Unless they weren't to think of that same way again, which generally isn't always true.

What do you consider 1 generation, 20-25 years? The ones who react differently to you based on your characteristics are not disliking you for your race, they are liking you for your behavior.

Maybe b/c they would feel that the thug like presentation is an invitation to a hard-headed coworker who will make a challenge out of every instruction.

Fair question. When Egypt dominated the world or their world, there is archaeological evidence of white women wearing braided wigs, they know the women aree white b/c of bone structure and the preserved hair samples. "White" is the standard b/c they are leading in technology and defense (aka intelligence), so, it's a bit stupid not to follow what's intelligent, again, when Egypt was in her prime, even the females who weren't black wore wigs that appeared "blackish" the braided hair/wig was puffy and kinky-like, not silky and totally straight. And, even the Greeks had pictures of their own heroes in black skin. Many of the great heroes in this country (the same style copied by the Greeks), have had their statues in black or bronzed. So, are they haters of their own race by bronzing the pictures of their heros? Were the white women in Eygpt haters of their own race by wearing black wigs? At one time, Eygpt had the intelligence of defense and social progress (math and science). They had the influence from the kingdom of Cush, which included Ethiopia, Sudan, Iraq (Sumer), and Southern India.

Please be careful who you talk to, I know you get along with everyone, but be choisy, watch what influences you, don't let the things that some blacks say capture your imagination, if I had to do it all again, that would be one of the major overhauls of my life, but since I can't do it all again, I can only pass on my best intended advice to a younger person.

Alfheim
and their were black African Roman Emperors as well.....but we may end up having a black American President..not that i think it will change much.

Tha C-Master
What do you consider 1 generation, 20-25 years? Basically my grandparents were what I'd say are two generations ago. My grandmother still says "colored". My Stepdad's father is about 90 but he'll call a white man my age "sir" because he did it when he was younger.

The ones who react differently to you based on your characteristics are not disliking you for your race, they are liking you for your behavior.
I agree completely. My point is that if I "looked" like the "stereotypical" this or that, or acted that way, I'd fill in their stereotype that they had in mind.

Physical attractiveness, intelligence, humor, etc, are all things that often get a person better treatment, regardless of race (like you said). The more of those characteristics you have, the better off you are in getting people to like you.

Maybe b/c they would feel that the thug like presentation is an invitation to a hard-headed coworker who will make a challenge out of every instruction.

I agree, but this goes with my point that most characteristics associated with "black" are associated with "failure" or "negativity". Thugs and "ghettos" have been out for a long time, and "ghetto" wasn't even a term originated for AA's.

Fair question. When Egypt dominated the world or their world, there is archaeological evidence of white women wearing braided wigs, they know the women aree white b/c of bone structure and the preserved hair samples. "White" is the standard b/c they are leading in technology and defense (aka intelligence), so, it's a bit stupid not to follow what's intelligent, again, when Egypt was in her prime, even the females who weren't black wore wigs that appeared "blackish" the braided hair/wig was puffy and kinky-like, not silky and totally straight. And, even the Greeks had pictures of their own heroes in black skin. Many of the great heroes in this country (the same style copied by the Greeks), have had their statues in black or bronzed. So, are they haters of their own race by bronzing the pictures of their heros? Were the white women in Eygpt haters of their own race by wearing black wigs? At one time, Eygpt had the intelligence of defense and social progress (math and science). They had the influence from the kingdom of Cush, which included Ethiopia, Sudan, Iraq (Sumer), and Southern India.
Which goes with my point that society and culture sets the norm for what is good or bad, and seeing as America is "led" by white, then their actions or beliefs would be considered "good".

Please be careful who you talk to, I know you get along with everyone, but be choisy, watch what influences you, don't let the things that some blacks say capture your imagination, if I had to do it all again, that would be one of the major overhauls of my life, but since I can't do it all again, I can only pass on my best intended advice to a younger person. I don't do that at all, I love all people the same based on their character and who they are. I've had relationships with people of different races, and I feel honored and privileged to go to an area with blending of different races and cultures. yes

Oncewhite
Basically my grandparents were what I'd say are two generations ago. My grandmother still says "colored". My Stepdad's father is about 90 but he'll call a white man my age "sir" because he did it when he was younger.

I agree completely. My point is that if I "looked" like the "stereotypical" this or that, or acted that way, I'd fill in their stereotype that they had in mind.

If you fit the stereotype, you would be treated just like a person who dressed the part of a prostitute, the problem is with what she or he is representing....if you represent a thug, then, yeah, you will find that people will expect you to be rebellious (for the sake of it), clickish, and promoting that it's cool to degrade white culture...

Yes, that sums it up well. But my issue isn't with whites, it's with how blacks manage in teaching negative things to black youth or impressionable blacks or people of color, or whites who are susceptible.

That's not true. Black is associated with physical prowess and quick robotic like muscle memory.

I've been around whites who hate white trash...and I hate that word (white trash) as much as I hate the word (n_gger), but you don't see wt calling each other wt in a cool fashion, but u hear blacks doing that.

That's great. Your personality has rewarded you the sense of adventure.

Tha C-Master
If you fit the stereotype, you would be treated just like a person who dressed the part of a prostitute, the problem is with what she or he is representing....if you represent a thug, then, yeah, you will find that people will expect you to be rebellious (for the sake of it), clickish, and promote that it's cool to degrade white culture...

Exactly. Now all people who dress this way don't think this way, they may just try to fit in. Even though I hate "cliques" my point is still that the black one would be associated with that most often.

Yes, that sums it up well. But my issue isn't with whites, it's with how blacks manage in teaching negative things to black youth or impressionable blacks or people of color, or whites who are susceptible.

I agree with that as well, it should be responsibility in teaching youth correctly all around.

That's not true. Black is associated with physical prowess and quick robotic like muscle memory.

I meant more or less styles of dress and attitude. Not actual physicalility, although you are right.

I've been around whites who hate white trash...and I hate that word (white trash) as much as I hate the word (n_gger), but you don't see wt calling each other wt in a cool fashion, but u hear blacks doing that.
I don't like "cra*er" either, I think they are harsh and unnecessary. Black culture made the "N" word their own meaning, and feel when other races use it that it's oppressive. I myself like to be called by my name. And that is what I answer to. yes

That's great. Your personality has rewarded you the sense of adventure. happy

Oncewhite
Exactly. Now all people who dress this way don't think this way, they may just try to fit in. Even though I hate "cliques" my point is still that the black one would be associated with that most often.

I agree with that as well, it should be responsibility in teaching youth correctly all around.

I meant more or less styles of dress and attitude. Not actual physicalility, although you are right.

I don't like "cra*er" either, I think they are harsh and unnecessary. Black culture made the "N" word their own meaning, and feel when other races use it that it's oppressive. I myself like to be called by my name. And that is what I answer to. yes

happy

I can see why you are well liked.

I seem to feel that whites who have tattoos or the old grunge look or wear long uncombed hair aren't going to find their style much appreciated, but I could be wrong...although I do "people watch" and have noticed that the thug personification of the white bad boy isn't necessarily appreciated in a conservative town and not exactly exalted very often.

Oncewhite
Im sorry but I know exactly what you're talking about.

You do? Oh boy, sorry you ever had to go through what I have, at one time, I thought it was just me and on another note, I feel better knowing others didn't have to live as miserable, now that I know this isn't true, that others have had to deal with similar crap, I feel badly that this has become an acceptable social behavior within certain clicks.

Oncewhite
and their were black African Roman Emperors as well.....but we may end up having a black American President..not that i think it will change much.

all fear aside, what exactly do you wish to see differently? What do you want to have changed?

queeq

Who would read all that?????

wink

PVS
there are only like 2 members here that bother to read through all his nonsensical rambling.

might have better luck if he learned to simplify his posts.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
there are only like 2 members here that bother to read through all his nonsensical rambling.

might have better luck if he learned to simplify his posts.

HIS????? I'M FEMALE.........

queeq
And quite a female!

FistOfThe North
I hate clownly thread disrupting mofo's. To hell with them, hard.

Anyway. To be White may be to not feel at all bothered when called a racial slur, like cracker, whiteboy, redneck etc..

KidRock
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
To be White may be to not feel at all bothered when called a racial slur, like cracker, whiteboy, redneck etc..

lol racist

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by KidRock
lol racist

It's true though. if you call a whiteboy a "honkey" he'll just laugh and shrug it off.

Kinneary

Anyway. To be White may be to not feel at all bothered when called a racial slur, like cracker, whiteboy, redneck etc..
Sometimes. It aggravates me, personally, but only because it shows the double standard of racism.

darthsecretus30
What is it like to be black? All I can say is, 11 inches ...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Kinneary
Sometimes. It aggravates me, personally, but only because it shows the double standard of racism.

That's a perfectly understandable point of view.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by darthsecretus30

Inches are on the other side of the ruler.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Inches are on the other side of the ruler.

laughing oooooooooooooooooooo!

Good one!

Oncewhite
And quite a female!

wink

Oncewhite

Uhm, when I was a girl and was called racial slurs by 3-4 whites in my lifetime, I either told them "I know you are but what am I" or I would say "if I'm a n_gger, and if this is something I can't change, why are you bothering with something a person can't change?"or I would I turn to my classmate (who was white) and look at that person like "r u the one he/she is talking about"....only one time I let it get to me, and that's when it was a couple of girls that kinda ganged up on me about it, and I felt that was just as bad as Brooklynn at that moment, luckily, that never happened again.

KidRock
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
It's true though. if you call a whiteboy a "honkey" he'll just laugh and shrug it off.

Nice stereotype.."yeah whites arent affected by racism"

Black on white racism is stronger then ever in this country.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
biggest myth ever. EVER. guys who brag about the size of their johnson usually have like 2 or 3 inches.

tabby999
but what a 3 inches it is!

guy222
Seriously...I'd like to know with all jokes aside.

Being Bi racial has its up and downs. Doesn't faze me, I live to exist. Do not worry about ppl and there hangups.

Oncewhite
It's weird, here's another scenario.

5-6 times (mostly in Florida), when I went out with a white MALE friend (this never happened when I went out with a FEMALE friend of any kind, and rarely happened when I went out with a black male friend)

Ok, when I go out (to dinner, shopping, etc) and the guy is white male, BLACK FEMALES, maybe one or two of them, will come up to me and try to establish a familiar bond or air.

The first time this happened was at a college campus, and was sitting with a cop and we were talking and having coffee, next thing we knew, some lady who I never met before sits at our table, and then, she butts into our conversation, and then, she looks at me like she wanted to talk to him, I got up and left, the guy asked me to stay, but I just got sick, b/c I've never done that (in your face) to another female.

The second time, I was with a friend and we were picking up food at the grocery store, and wouldn't you know it, another black female started jumping on the guy I was with, not literally, but it scared the shit out of him and I didn't know what to do, I wasn't that interested in him, but I felt badly for him, I suppose she felt that if he was with me, then he must want black women and she just became aggressive. I was like oh shit. We practically ran out of that store.

The third case, I was at a conference, and the guy I was with seemed very effeminate, but I was interested in another guy, and while I was getting his attention, I swear, 2 other black females swarmed around us, then, I slowly backed away and noticed they just hung around, didn't talk to anyone, didn't do anything but just stood there.

There are more cases, mostly strangers, but still, it's kinda weird if race doesn't matter, then why intrude when a person is only out with a white male, I can see if this happened when I was with a black male also, but never happens when I was out with a black male.

So, that part is very frustrating. It could have been the town I lived in, but still, it's too intrusive, so, to sum it up, I think to be a black female means that other black females are very intrusive and nosy, and pushy, esp. if you are out with another person of a different race. That's my experience. Too intrusive.

But, when I was out with a male friend of mine in this new area, the strangeness didn't come from black females, it came from older women (senior citizens), one lady pointed at us to the guy she was with, and he kept his head down and said something back to her (probably something like "mind your own business"wink. We were coworkers and just decided to go out for coffee, and our hanging out rubbed some folks the wrong way, and it's strange, we were walking around the mall area (outside area) and this lady who clearly looked like a prostitute came up to him and asked him directions (and I a was thinking the worse...like, I pray she doesn't think that I am in that kind of relation with him), so, maybe the black females in this area have been a bit slutty, but since we were both new in town, we didn't know the dynamics of the place, and although we were professional friends hanging out and getting coffee, it caused some strange looks, some from other men (like "wow, you are kinky" kinda look), and again, we were only going out for coffee and I had no interest in him romantically at all.

I have gone out with two MALE Asian friends, never got strange looks from blacks or whites or Asians..it's like no one cares...but a white male, yeah, people put on their freaky hats and start to think things that aren't cool.

vintageSW77
whats it like to be black??
what with pictures like this and similar newstorys in the UK reported daily i guess its
TO BE FEARED or TREATED WITH SUSPICION
the profile of the average mugger in the UK is young and black
so i guess for hard working black kids its ****ED
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/muggersG_450x281.jpg

Oncewhite
Originally posted by vintageSW77
what with pictures like this and similar newstorys in the UK reported daily i guess its
TO BE FEARED
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/muggersG_450x281.jpg

To be frank, it looks like a bicyclist who got hit by a car, and two guys stop to help him. And those two men who stopped to help look like they are gay, just the way the one standing, his body language toward the other guy who is closer to the bicyclist....seems like they are like lovers or something...lol

Bardock42
TO BE FEARED or TREATED WITH SUSPICION
the profile of the average mugger in the UK is young and black
so i guess for hard working black kids its ****ED
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/cylob46/muggersG_450x281.jpg Are they helping him?

vintageSW77
maybe its the lighting
outfits arent poor???
where planet you from
muggers dont only steal for drug money
there are a lot who mug people just for their trainers or mobiles

the news story -

This shocking picture shows a cyclist being rammed into a 4x4 car by two robbers, who then stole his bag containing hundreds of pounds in cash.

The 29-year-old cyclist was chased along a road by the pair, forcing him to collide with a Range Rover.

As he lay cowering on the floor the two robbers stole his rucksack, which contained his business takings for the day, and fled.

A witness to the attack, which happened near Battersea Power Station in South London, said: 'I saw two men grab him by the back and throw him into the car. They appeared to hit him in the face or hit his face on to the car, and then they took the bag off him and ran off with it. The driver then got out of the car and helped him.'

Oncewhite
maybe its the lighting
outfits arent poor???
where planet you from
muggers dont only steal for drug money
there are a lot who mug people just for their trainers or mobiles

the news story -

This shocking picture shows a cyclist being rammed into a 4x4 car by two robbers, who then stole his bag containing hundreds of pounds in cash.

The 29-year-old cyclist was chased along a road by the pair, forcing him to collide with a Range Rover.

As he lay cowering on the floor the two robbers stole his rucksack, which contained his business takings for the day, and fled.

A witness to the attack, which happened near Battersea Power Station in South London, said: 'I saw two men grab him by the back and throw him into the car. They appeared to hit him in the face or hit his face on to the car, and then they took the bag off him and ran off with it. The driver then got out of the car and helped him.'

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
Me neither.

vintageSW77
welcome to the real world

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=35727&in_page_id=34

Oncewhite

Well, when I look at the picture again, the guy who is kneeling seems like he is reaching for something, not sure if it's a bag or if it's to help the guy up...but the guy clearly looks upset and threatened, that's the only part of the picture that's hard for me...and the guy standing up, it's hard to tell if he is black or white, the one kneeling does look black, can't see why he needs to cover his face....but pictures are hard to judge.

Bardock42

'I saw two men grab him by the back and throw him into the car. They appeared to hit him in the face or hit his face on to the car, and then they took the bag off him and ran off with it. The driver then got out of the car and helped him.'

Is the witness or the pic lying?

FistOfThe North
"I dunno. To me, being White is like always haveing $5 in your pocket. And being Black is like being 50 cents short. (damn..! i'm short again!)"

- Chris Rock

PVS
white people do this....but black people be doin this.

yuk yuk yuk

vintageSW77
this all took place after the pic was taken
your not going to carry on taking pics whilst the attack was in full swing
personally i wouldnt
id be over to help but some people just keep on filming
didnt happen in this case

majority of people stand by and do nothing to help in the UK
i was reading a story in the same paper about a jewish schoolgirl being beaten up on a bus by two black girls and no one helped her out
people are too scared to get involved
they just carry on reading their newspapers whilst tutting at tales of people getting attacked with no one intervening

Oncewhite
Evidence, you take pictures for evidence.

the two guys look like runners or joggers.

if this story is true, i am sorry for the victim, my heart goes out to him.

why did u come up w/ this story??? uhm??

Bardock42
this all took place after the pic was taken
your not going to carry on taking pics whilst the attack was in full swing
personally i wouldnt
id be over to help but some people just keep on filming
didnt happen in this case

majority of people stand by and do nothing to help in the UK
i was reading a story in the same paper about a jewish schoolgirl being beaten up on a bus by two black girls and no one helped her out
people are too scared to get involved

So the driver got out of the car while the pic was taken while they were still on the victim, then they ran of and then the driver got out of the car.

All liars witnesses nowadays.

Oncewhite

5-6 times (mostly in Florida), when I went out with a white MALE friend (this never happened when I went out with a FEMALE friend of any kind, and rarely happened when I went out with a black male friend)

Ok, when I go out (to dinner, shopping, etc) and the guy is white male, BLACK FEMALES, maybe one or two of them, will come up to me and try to establish a familiar bond or air.

The first time this happened was at a college campus, and was sitting with a cop and we were talking and having coffee, next thing we knew, some lady who I never met before sits at our table, and then, she butts into our conversation, and then, she looks at me like she wanted to talk to him, I got up and left, the guy asked me to stay, but I just got sick, b/c I've never done that (in your face) to another female.

The second time, I was with a friend and we were picking up food at the grocery store, and wouldn't you know it, another black female started jumping on the guy I was with, not literally, but it scared the shit out of him and I didn't know what to do, I wasn't that interested in him, but I felt badly for him, I suppose she felt that if he was with me, then he must want black women and she just became aggressive. I was like oh shit. We practically ran out of that store.

The third case, I was at a conference, and the guy I was with seemed very effeminate, but I was interested in another guy, and while I was getting his attention, I swear, 2 other black females swarmed around us, then, I slowly backed away and noticed they just hung around, didn't talk to anyone, didn't do anything but just stood there.

There are more cases, mostly strangers, but still, it's kinda weird if race doesn't matter, then why intrude when a person is only out with a white male, I can see if this happened when I was with a black male also, but never happens when I was out with a black male.

So, that part is very frustrating. It could have been the town I lived in, but still, it's too intrusive, so, to sum it up, I think to be a black female means that other black females are very intrusive and nosy, and pushy, esp. if you are out with another person of a different race. That's my experience. Too intrusive.

But, when I was out with a male friend of mine in this new area, the strangeness didn't come from black females, it came from older women (senior citizens), one lady pointed at us to the guy she was with, and he kept his head down and said something back to her (probably something like "mind your own business"wink. We were coworkers and just decided to go out for coffee, and our hanging out rubbed some folks the wrong way, and it's strange, we were walking around the mall area (outside area) and this lady who clearly looked like a prostitute came up to him and asked him directions (and I a was thinking the worse...like, I pray she doesn't think that I am in that kind of relation with him), so, maybe the black females in this area have been a bit slutty, but since we were both new in town, we didn't know the dynamics of the place, and although we were professional friends hanging out and getting coffee, it caused some strange looks, some from other men (like "wow, you are kinky" kinda look), and again, we were only going out for coffee and I had no interest in him romantically at all.

I have gone out with two MALE Asian friends, never got strange looks from blacks or whites or Asians..it's like no one cares...but a white male, yeah, people put on their freaky hats and start to think things that aren't cool.

(i want to see what someone else will post after something like this is disclosed, another pic of a black guy robbing someone, shall we?)

PVS

to display proof that this particular white man was a racist committing a hate crime. he should have handed his property to the obviously needy and impoverished gentlemen rather than being a selfish racist and forcing them to take violent action. see the guy getting out of the car? racist as well. though he was considerate enough to not attack the 2 victims, he too was selfish and racist by not also submitting his money and vehicle to the victims.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
to display proof that this particular white man was a racist committing a hate crime. he should have handed his property to the obviously needy and impoverished gentlemen rather than being a selfish racist and forcing them to take violent action. see the guy getting out of the car? racist as well. though he was considerate enough to not attack the 2 victims, he too was selfish and racist by not also submitting his money and vehicle to the victims.

you don't have to mock me, i am not that kind of a person, ok? i am just studying what kind of reaction i get from people based on what i disclosed, and i am learning fast. NOBODY LIKES A GOD DAMN ROBBER, GOT IT?

vintageSW77

to point out that to be black for SOME must be a living hell

sportswear aint cheap and by any means necessary i will have those new Nikes

FistOfThe North
"When White people lose their jobs they go crazy. They start killin' people. They'd start cryin'. They'd be in the middle of the street cryin' talkin about "I lost my job (sniff, sniff)..How could this be, I'm White." A black guy loses his job he goes "Wup, fcuk it, time to chill."

- Chris Rock

Oncewhite
SO, MY POST REGARDING IR DATING/FRIENDS (NOT EVEN DATING THESE GUYS) CAUSED YOU TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT BLACK MALE(S) ROBBING A WHITE MALE IN THE UK.

NOBODY LIKES A ROBBER, SO I DON'T KKOW HOW THE **** THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING, I HAVE STEPPED IN TO HELP WHITES B/4, AND OTHER BLACKS B/4, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, ONLY TO HELP A VICTIM, THAT POOR GUY, IF HE WAS ROBBED, IT'S A SHAME AND GLAD SOMEONE TOOK PICS FOR EVIDENCE.

GOT IT. ME DISCLOSING THAT I HAD ISSUES WITH SOME FOLKS WHEN HANGING OUT WITH WHITE MALES DOESN'T HAVE A GOD DAMN THING TO DO WITH A CRIME BEING DONE IN THE UK.

vintageSW77
SO, MY POST REGARDING IR DATING/FRIENDS (NOT EVEN DATING THESE GUYS) CAUSED YOU TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT BLACK MALE(S) ROBBING A WHITE MALE.

GOT IT.

to be honest i usually make a point of skipping your posts

PVS
ZOMG CAPZ LOKZ!!11

Oncewhite
to be honest i usually make a point of skipping your posts

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, I FEEL THAT U DID READ IT, AND U GOT UPSET, AND STARTED TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO POST ABOUT SOME POOR GUY GETTING ROBBED, EVEN THOUGH THE PIC SHOWS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

ME DISCLOSING THAT I HAD ISSUES WITH SOME FOLKS WHEN HANGING OUT WITH WHITE MALES DOESN'T HAVE A GOD DAMN THING TO DO WITH A CRIME BEING DONE IN THE UK.

AND, YEAH, I LOVE CAPS, THEY ARE SOO COOL.

vintageSW77
nope sorry
whenever i log on to KMC its check the SW thread,the hot chick thread,music thread and then the Horror thread
also say something that might be seen as slightly sexist,racist or homophobic

then i remember not to read Oncewhites posts

Oncewhite

Smiter
Execution in the Deathrow
Narrated and posted by a half black person.
Executioner:Y'all prisoners will be executed fairly. To be fair we are gonna do it in alphabetical order. A- for african americans raise your hands.

*Nobody raises their hands

Executioner: Nobody? so we're gonna move on to letter B - Blacks raise your hands.

Executioner: Again No one? we are gonna move on to letter C - Colored people raise your hand so I can execute you.

*Nobody raises their hands.

Darkskinned prisoner: Hell no. I won't die today. Today I'm N For N1GGER. Those Mexicans are going first before me.

queeq
wink

I got a wink... Looks like this is going somewhere.

Smiter
and its going to boredomville fast.

Oncewhite
I got a wink... Looks like this is going somewhere.

coming from a guy with nice bone structure... smile

Robtard

Let's see... I guess your changing of the topic from "black" to "white" wouldn't be considered a disruption.

Anyway, what gives you the right to presume what "white" people are racially bothered by?

queeq
coming from a guy with nice bone structure... smile

Hehehehe.... it IS going somewhere!

Oncewhite
Hehehehe.... it IS going somewhere!

big grin

Imperial_Samura
Execution in the Deathrow
Narrated and posted by a half black person.
Executioner:Y'all prisoners will be executed fairly. To be fair we are gonna do it in alphabetical order. A- for african americans raise your hands.

Executioner: Nobody? so we're gonna move on to letter B - Blacks raise your hands.

Executioner: Again No one? we are gonna move on to letter C - Colored people raise your hand so I can execute you.

*Nobody raises their hands.

Darkskinned prisoner: Hell no. I won't die today. Today I'm N For N1GGER. Those Mexicans are going first before me.

Well... that was gripping. I expect a Booker Prize is likely in the post.

Out of interest "narrated" seems to imply something more. Was it written by someone actually on death row speaking from personal experiance? (.......)

queeq
big grin

It usually never goes so fast. Now... what would be the next phase?*opens book 'Pick-up artistry for Dummies'*

debbiejo
Oh I know, I know .......I know what its like to be black....You don't burn as easily.........Lucky you all........ cool

Smiter
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Well... that was gripping. I expect a Booker Prize is likely in the post.

Out of interest "narrated" seems to imply something more. Was it written by someone actually on death row speaking from personal experiance? (.......)

laughing out loud He is taking me seriously. This nigga is taking me seriously. He must not know who I am. Dont you know who I am?

It was R.Kelly's Experience, he was charged with black on black crime. Sexing Alliyah when she was 15.

Imperial_Samura
laughing out loud He is taking me seriously. This nigga is taking me seriously. He must not know who I am. Dont you know who I am?

Notice the (.....) I don't use smilies to convey my cynicism or sarcasm.

To be honest if I had to guess what you were I'd be inclined to say "a sock of some kind."

Oncewhite
It usually never goes so fast. Now... what would be the next phase?*opens book 'Pick-up artistry for Dummies'*

I'm a fast kinda gal, at least I use to be when I use to go running.

Awe, you don't need a pick-up line... smile

Smiter
Notice the (.....) I don't use smilies to convey my cynicism or sarcasm.

To be honest if I had to guess what you were I'd be inclined to say "a sock of some kind."

(....) i dont know what (....) means since everyone uses no expression erm roll eyes (sarcastic) to convey sarcasm or cynicism and (.....) is new to me.

Quiero Mota
(....) i dont know what (....) means since everyone uses no expression erm roll eyes (sarcastic) to convey sarcasm or cynicism and (.....) is new to me.

The man's got a point, Samura.

Imperial_Samura
The man's got a point, Samura.

He most certainly has, but regretfully I wont be changing my typing style anytime in the near future, nor becoming dependant upon smilies, so I guess we'll just have to fumble along as best we can.

Quiero Mota
He most certainly has, but regretfully I wont be changing my typing style anytime in the near future, nor becoming dependant upon smilies, so I guess we'll just have to fumble along as best we can.

There's a difference between being "dependant" on smilies and just using them. I use them every once in a while to emphasize emotion or conviction.

Other than Lord Urizen and Whob, I really can't think of anyone who's "dependant" on them. I also think that overusing smilies saps all intelligence from the post.

queeq
I'm a fast kinda gal, at least I use to be when I use to go running.

Awe, you don't need a pick-up line... smile

I noticed.

So, what time shall I pick you up for dinner, a movie and.... ?

Smiter
I noticed.

Your failure to get to women makes me giggle like a school girl.

queeq
Failure? What failure?

Smiter
I take it back! eek!

Imperial_Samura
There's a difference between being "dependant" on smilies and just using them. I use them every once in a while to emphasize emotion or conviction.

Other than Lord Urizen and Whob, I really can't think of anyone who's "dependant" on them. I also think that overusing smilies saps all intelligence from the post.

Hmmm... true... and both Lord Urizen and Whob have been removed. A coincidence? I think not (at least in terms of excessive smilies used in place of rational thought.) But I suspect they are still here... close by.

debbiejo
queeq and smiter.........hahahahaha

Oncewhite
Your failure to get to women makes me giggle like a school girl.

he's destine to rec'v pitty sugar for that one.

u know sometimes, the guy with the black eye gets more female attention then the guy who hit him.

Oncewhite
I noticed.

as soon as we can see a pic of u in flesh and bones.

queeq
Wrong thread, hehehe

Smiter
he's destine to rec'v pitty sugar for that one.

u know sometimes, the guy with the black eye gets more female attention then the guy who hit him.

and the guy who hit people usually end up as a wife beater. I dont hit people.

Whats pity sugar? pity sex?

Smiter
they arrested all the time, racially profiled, wear bling bling and grillz, they live in the hood, they replace the word friend with sup G or dawg, have bigger dicks than the rest of the world, they dont sing, they rap.

heru
they arrested all the time, racially profiled, wear bling bling and grillz, they live in the hood, they replace the word friend with sup G or dawg, have bigger dicks than the rest of the world, they dont sing, they rap.

All of the above is correct, and yes we do sing. Ever heard of R&B and Soul. afro

Smiter
Originally posted by heru
All of the above is correct, and yes we do sing. Ever heard of R&B and Soul. afro

oh shit! im only half the nigga so, other half is filipino.
Go boyz II men and ray charles (jamie foxx)

Smiter
This answers both Threads.
Whats it like to be Black/White person?

-xEzGIuY7kw
OQosZs-cF3U

queeq
Hm

Adam_PoE
Hmmm... true... and both Lord Urizen and Whob have been removed. A coincidence? I think not (at least in terms of excessive smilies used in place of rational thought.) But I suspect they are still here... close by.

Thundar

debbiejo
Hmm is this a disorder?? confused

queeq
Hardly.

debbiejo
A sock disorder.

queeq
It's been resolved.

debbiejo
Therapy?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by debbiejo
Therapy?

Euthanasia

queeq
Brain surgery actually...

debbiejo
Makes me think of food..............YUM.

lord xyz
Both of these threads are racist, because they refer to Black and White people of America, not the rest ofthe world, for example, in certain countries of Africa, if you're white you're dead, if you're black you're on top. Think about that when you seeking atention.

debbiejo
In Hawaii if you're white you're trash and one might be better off crossing to the other side of the road.....

Quiero Mota
In Hawaii if you're white your trash and one might be better off crossing to the other side of the road.....

Yep. they don't like "haoles".

queeq
Makes me think of food..............YUM.

We do have left overs actually.... Interested?

debbiejo
Mmm Hmmm... yes

Smiter
Wrong!!! deby joe. If your a white guy in Hawaii. They call you Haole.

Smiter
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/Smiter.gif

Thanks Tired Hiker big grin

queeq
Cool.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>