Dr. Strange Vs. Emporer Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does the Nitwitted Joker have the power to beat The Sorcerer Supreme from Marvel?

Strange has one week prep.

long pig
Joker with Mxy's powers?

Soljer

This seems spite-ish.

Though I wouldn't put it past Strange to find a way to sap Mxy's powers from the Joker. He IS a plot device incarnate, after all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

This seems spite-ish.

Though I wouldn't put it past Strange to find a way to sap Mxy's powers from the Joker. He IS a plot device incarnate, after all.

Not really. after I read Stranges respect thread, I figured this would be a good fight. He's smarter than joker by miles.

bigbran

This seems spite-ish.
GOOOOOOOLLY mizter, u is wealLy smrt!

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
GOOOOOOOLLY mizter, u is wealLy smrt!

laughing I wonder if you're still on his ignore list?

I wonder when I got taken off his ignore list?

Jax_Jax
huh huh huh huh

poeple are putting strange up against a being with mxy's power??

strange never destroyed an omniverse, and re-recreate it did he??

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really. after I read Stranges respect thread, I figured this would be a good fight. He's smarter than joker by miles.

Well, the Joker certainly isn't stupid, and he won't hesitate to blink and have Strange killed.

Emp. J 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
huh huh huh huh

poeple are putting strange up against a being with mxy's power??

strange never destroyed an omniverse, and re-recreate it did he??

It wasn't mxy's power. It was batmite's power. Bat mite is not as powerful as Mxy.

Soljer
If Strange is alllowed to take ACTION during his week of prep without the Joker's foreknowledge (action rather than the standard 'no combat prep') then I could see Strange sapping Mxy's power from the Joker during that week. shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Strange is alllowed to take ACTION during his week of prep without the Joker's foreknowledge (action rather than the standard 'no combat prep') then I could see Strange sapping Mxy's power from the Joker during that week. shifty

It wasn't mxy's power. It was batmite. Read Superman batman 25. thanks.

bigbran
It wasn't mxy's power. It was batmite's power. Bat mite is not as powerful as Mxy. Wait... why is Batmite<Myx?
laughing I wonder if you're still on his ignore list?

I wonder when I got taken off his ignore list? I am most certain I am on his ignore.

Jax_Jax
either way, bat-mite or mxy.

no way in hell is strange with an eternity amount of "prep" taking emporer joker

SpunkySmurph
Regardless of whether Batmite< or = Mxy,

Batmite still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dr. Strange

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Regardless of whether Batmite< or = Mxy,

Batmite still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dr. Strange

ORLY? Strange Stalemated Warlock with the IG. Warlock is much smarter than Joker. ANd the IG would be equal to if not a lil better than Batmite's power. So exactly where did you come up with your equation?

SpunkySmurph
ORLY? Strange Stalemated Warlock with the IG. Warlock is much smarter than Joker. ANd the IG would be equal to if not a lil better than Batmite's power. So exactly where did you come up with your equation?

Strange momentarily stalemated the IG... so?

Unless you're arguing Strange w/prep = Warlock w/IG, then you have no point.

Let's assume for a second that Strange briefly stalemates Emp. J for a few seconds... then what?

Emp. J doesn't even blink, yet Strange is erased from all continuation.

A momentary stalemate does not equal a win.

Your logic is stupid. You're stupid. This thread is stupid.

long pig
I don't think Strange'd win at all.

bigbran
I know nvr is above spite threads.
JUST LOOK AT HIS NAME:

Nvr. As in, "I would nvr make a spite thread".

Just like his Thanos vs Doomsday thread wasn't spite. Thanos had to kill Doomsday permanently.
Or his Thanos vs Surtur thread. Or his Thanos vs Asmodel.

Nvr just doesn't make spite threads, so stop bugging him about it.
If nvr says it isn't spite, then you guys should just shut-up!

Nipples.

Soljer
ORLY? Strange Stalemated Warlock with the IG.

No he didn't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange momentarily stalemated the IG... so?

Unless you're arguing Strange w/prep = Warlock w/IG, then you have no point.

Let's assume for a second that Strange briefly stalemates Emp. J for a few seconds... then what?

Emp. J doesn't even blink, yet Strange is erased from all continuation.

A momentary stalemate does not equal a win.

Your logic is stupid. You're stupid. This thread is stupid.

I'm not going to stoop so low as to call you an *******. But you are being one. No one in comics can beat Strange. So I gave him an opponent who would wield power near Warlock's own with None of the brains. Instead of being an ass hole and looking for spite look deaper. Joker didn't have all of batmite's power. He is also not as smart as strange. Strange also has prep. The point of a thread is to argue whether or not strange could win. All you have to do is say no you dont' think strange could win. instead you chose to show that you lack restraint. If it makes you feel better to put someone down. by all means do so. But you are the one who lacked the intelligence to think the thread out. It is DR STRANGE with a WEEk of PPEP. He did match Warlock who is SEVERELY more intelligent than the JOker. How ever briefly.

Soljer
laughing

"I'm not going to call you a stupid piece of shit...but...you are one."

That pretty much sums up ALL of Nvr's posts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

"I'm not going to call you a stupid piece of shit...but...you are one."

That pretty much sums up ALL of Nvr's posts.

I'm reporting you. IF you looked at Dr. Stranges Respect thread, then you would know this is a good match. Dr. Strange has prep and Did however briefly match a superior Warlock. Warlock with IG>Joker with a PORTION of Batmite's power. You are just choosing to be an ass for no reason. Now I will report you.

SpunkySmurph
I'm not going to stoop so low as to call you an *******. But you are being one. No one in comics can beat Strange. So I gave him an opponent who would wield power near Warlock's own with None of the brains. Instead of being an ass hole and looking for spite look deaper. Joker didn't have all of batmite's power. He is also not as smart as strange. Strange also has prep. The point of a thread is to argue whether or not strange could win. All you have to do is say no you dont' think strange could win. instead you chose to show that you lack restraint. If it makes you feel better to put someone down. by all means do so. But you are the one who lacked the intelligence to think the thread out. It is DR STRANGE with a WEEk of PPEP. He did match Warlock who is SEVERELY more intelligent than the JOker. How ever briefly.

Brains has little to do with it, so long as you grasp the concept of how much power you have, and you don't give shit to have Strange around long enough to have a conversation.

Joker is a criminal genius, with intelligence off the charts. He's ruthless. He doesn't care about life.

Strange dies.

Hell, with Batmite's power, I could do this.

Soljer
I'm reporting you. IF you looked at Dr. Stranges Respect thread, then you would know this is a good match. Dr. Strange has prep and Did however briefly match a superior Warlock. Warlock with IG>Joker with a PORTION of Batmite's power. You are just choosing to be an ass for no reason. Now I will report you.

Report me for what? Displaying your hypocrisy? "I'm not gonna insult you, but ****INSULT!!!****"

Yeah, okay.....

And, for the record, I'm a Doc Strange fan. I've read his comics and his respect thread. He can take on top tiers like they are nothing.

He, however, cannot take on omnipotence. He never stalemated Warlock with the infinity gauntlet. He merely fought against the gems INDIVIDUALLY.

The power of the gauntlet compared to the power of the gems? Talk about a gap.....

SpunkySmurph
laughing laughing laughing

Choosing to be an ass for no reason....

... that pretty much sums up ALL of my Soljer's posts

Soljer
laughing laughing laughing

Choosing to be an ass for no reason....

... that pretty much sums up ALL of my Soljer's posts

You know you just try to emulate me as a form of flattery.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Brains has little to do with it, so long as you grasp the concept of how much power you have, and you don't give shit to have Strange around long enough to have a conversation.

Joker is a criminal genius, with intelligence off the charts. He's ruthless. He doesn't care about life.

Strange dies.

Hell, with Batmite's power, I could do this.

The JOker is a criminal genious. You also forget that In the book, mxy said that the joker didn't understand at all the power he had. So You could give a five year old an oozy or a highly trained soldier a hand gun. Who do you think would win in a fight with prep?

bigbran
You know you just try to emulate me as a form of flattery. I think he just looks up to you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Report me for what? Displaying your hypocrisy? "I'm not gonna insult you, but ****INSULT!!!****"

Yeah, okay.....

And, for the record, I'm a Doc Strange fan. I've read his comics and his respect thread. He can take on top tiers like they are nothing.

He, however, cannot take on omnipotence. He never stalemated Warlock with the infinity gauntlet. He merely fought against the gems INDIVIDUALLY.

The power of the gauntlet compared to the power of the gems? Talk about a gap.....
Joker was not Omnipotent. He didn't have all of Batmite's power. ANd didnt know how to use it as stated by mxy. Did you read the story? Maybe if you had you wouldn't have been so quick to jump on me and be an ass.

Soljer
The JOker is a criminal genious. You also forget that In the book, mxy said that the joker didn't understand at all the power he had. So You could give a five year old an oozy or a highly trained soldier a hand gun. Who do you think would win in a fight with prep?

1. What the **** is an oozy? It sounds messy. I think big bran wants one.

Followed by Spunky's bukkake.

Anyways.

2. This isn't a five year old with an uzi versus a trained soldier with a handgun.

This is a five year old with the combined arsenal of every one of the world's super powers versus a paraplegic soldier who is carrying a shaving razor between his teeth. BUT, happens to be well trained.

erm.

SpunkySmurph

Right...

But with the feats that Joker had? He understood it enough.

Do you honestly believe Strange can take a majority here?

Do you think he can even take one????

Give a five year old who has no qualms about killing and is a child prodigy an atom bomb.

In this case, the kid has perfect knowledge of how to use it

And give a twentie year old a BB Gun

and say the child has an immunity to the explosion that will result in the adult's immediate death...

Though I'm being nice. Soljer's is probably more accurate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right...

But with the feats that Joker had? He understood it enough.

Do you honestly believe Strange can take a majority here?

Do you think he can even take one????

I honestly believed after reading the strange respect thread that he could pull some wins. how many I don't know. Strange is smart as hell and waaaaaaaay smarter than Joker. He also has a week prep. It would be ludicris to put strange in any matches with any beings less than Dr. Fate or The Joker who by all rights didn't know how to use his power.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
I think he just looks up to you.

Beats emulating you. ermm

ExtraMision5555
maybe hes right? maybe strange can pull off a few wins.

a majority?

duno

a few?
possible.

Endless Mike
Unless Stephen can trick or outsmart the Joker, then Joker with 99% of Mxy's power wins.

qqqqqqq
strange jack jokers powers, and joker tend to talk too much allowing his opponents to gain an upper hand

Mider999
arent most of stranges feats PIS, one moment he says he cant stop time then he does, him stalemating the IG was cause he has all those artifacts, didnt he only defeat shuma gorath cause he drained his powers using the eye of argmotto, they say warlock wasnt even going all out if he had strange would be dead, i mean come on, he wasnt doing much when thanos had the IG now did he.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.