Thanos vs. Emperor Charon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Emperor Charon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon_%28CrossGen%29

Mider999
charon, he created an army of beings who could destroy entire planets and all that was just cause he purged his bad feelings, they where the manifestation of his bad emotions, they all came from him, so he probably has more power then they do combined.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Emperor Charon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon_%28CrossGen%29

bye bye thanos

boriquaking55
That guy looks like an abstract being, definitely sounds like he could take Thanos pretty easily to me smile

Endless Mike
So who do you think would be a good match for him? Galactus?

boriquaking55
Hyperstorm or In-betweener would be interesting

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So who do you think would be a good match for him? Galactus?

The ommipotent Phoenix Force

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by boriquaking55
That guy looks like an abstract being, definitely sounds like he could take Thanos pretty easily to me smile

Well guess who, as of today, is also possibly an abstract being? Thanos!

Even though that's mostly speculation, and there's no feats for the new Thanos.

Mider999
he seems to be an abstract who can create beings equal to the first who basically created the cross gen universe but the lawbringers seemed to be above them, since they where seen slaughtering the entire race, only a few of the first where said to be a real problem, basically charon is a super evolved being. He had all these other beings evolve but lower then he was basically with glowing heads lol.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider999
he seems to be an abstract who can create beings equal to the first who basically created the cross gen universe but the lawbringers seemed to be above them, since they where seen slaughtering the entire race, only a few of the first where said to be a real problem, basically charon is a super evolved being. He had all these other beings evolve but lower then he was basically with glowing heads lol. The First aren't what they thought they were. They didn't create the universe or anything. The Atlanteans from the other book predate them. Which means Earth alone predates them.

I read pretty much every issue crossgen produced, even ones not part of it's universe, like the Red Star volume they produced with Archangel.

I wish they were still around.

Their lack of ads is probably what killed them though.

boriquaking55
As far as Thanos being abstract, we'll have to see what Marvel does with him - so we don't know anything for sure yet

Mider999
i know this for sure thanos would suprise me if he could kill this guy, i highly doubt he could

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
i know this for sure thanos would suprise me if he could kill this guy, i highly doubt he could

thanos doesn't make it

Mider999
this guys armies are stronger then the annihilation wave i think each of his guys can smash a planet and reshape it as he pleases, so it would be interesting to see charon vs galactus. We never saw the limites to his power but what he did show was extremly impressive.

golem370
It says Charon was a vast cosmic manipulator but IMO Thanos is to since he produces Cosmic power and the fact that Thanos always beats a powerful cosmic user as in Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer- http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/

Estacado
Edit

golem370
Thanos created Omega who is powerful enough to destroy planets. He also was able to get Galactus' DNA to make Omega

Symmetric Chaos
*waitin' for quanchi*

Mider999
right i guess he made omega under his own powers uh huh, ugh i thought the thanos fanboys had taken a vacation. Charon eats thanos for lunch

golem370
Thanos is not just vastly powerful but a Super Genius and his mind is his most weapon.

Endless Mike
Charon conquered an entire universe - without using any plot device powerups

golem370
Does there universe have people like Galactus Eternity and Living Tribunal?

Mider999
charon also did it with tech his own tech and his buddies all the other people who where caught in its path became super evolved charon will kill thanos in two seconds flat if he's feeling nice.

golem370
roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos as caused my death in Marvel then just about anybody else billions.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos as caused my death in Marvel then just about anybody else billions.

With stuff that isn't his. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider999
blah blah blah and charon probably killed MORE during his 10,000 year reign as emperor of his universe even the first where afraid of him you know who the first are buddy, just one of them can remake a planet and charon was stronger then any one of them or maybe all of them combined considering the lawbringers where eating them for dinner LITARALLY and charon created all the law bringers out of himself.

golem370
alright

Goddess Kali
OMFG Charon will delete Thanos from existance, this is a no brainer

Juntai
roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos as caused my death in Marvel then just about anybody else billions. ???????

Estacado
Where is quanchi?confused

Juntai
I'd wager a single Lawbringer would put Thanos on the ropes, let alone Charon.

Juntai
Does there universe have people like Galactus Eternity and Living Tribunal? Yeah, his name is Charon.

Mider999
very nice juntai

Juntai
You agree then? You read a lot of the Crossgen stuff didn't you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.