Davey Jones loves...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
I searched and found nothing, so sorry if this has been done before!

I know who Davey Jones loves! I cannot take full credit for this, mainly because it was not me who thought of it, but it makes PERFECT sense! alright, so here goes: Get ready now: Ready? Good:

Davey Jones loves that creepy lady that lives in the hut in the swamp and gives Jack the jar of sand! I have reasons that support this too! As you see when Jack is in the hut, he knocks over some stuff on a desk: one very special item includes (mind you it is a very small part) a music box, which quite coincidentally...Davey Jones seems to have the EXACT SAME ONE! HA!

Discuss

Djinn

willofthewisp
Not to be mean, but new people should take a look at at least the first page of a board to see what people are talking about. This is great that you had the insight to figure it out and welcome to the board, but just read and make sure it hasn't already been said.

General G
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Not to be mean, but new people should take a look at at least the first page of a board to see what people are talking about. This is great that you had the insight to figure it out and welcome to the board, but just read and make sure it hasn't already been said.

I didn't think it had been said blink

I'm not exactly new here, I've been here longer than you...

willofthewisp
Oh I'm so sorry! I haven't seen your name! Forgive my snobbiness. embarrasment

tee_pirategirl
Oh is this the whole heart-locket-that-looks-just-like-the-heart-on-the-chest-and-isn't-it-a-coinsidence-that-it's-a-HEART thing. It's been said before but it was way cool that u noticed that on your own while we had to all discuss it before being completely sure.

thanks for sharing and...you've probably been here WAY before me I'm new compared to everyone else but I've never seen u on here before..don't get me wrong WELCOME!!!!

seriousely though awesome that u noticed that!

SarahB
yh hehe lol...thnx 4 pointin it out agen.
nd yh if uve bin here b4 willofthewisp then uve definetely bin here b4 me!wink

pyratequeen
Yeah, we;ve discussed this before, but I always love to talk about this subject. And it's good you noticed the locket in her hut. I didn't really realise it til I came to KMC. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.