I Hear Voices...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
it really scares me sometimes

I dont think it's people outside, because I'll be at work and hear the same things I hear at my apartment.

anyways... does anyone else hear voices messed embarrasment

nuts180

Scottie
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

I dont think it's people outside, because I'll be at work and hear the same things I hear at my apartment.

nuts180 shock

*backs away slowly*

LethalFemme
You made a thread?faint

johnnyforever
laughing out loud yeah i used to.. i hear strange sounds every night yes

Strangelove
I hear people calling my name some times....but that's when I'm in a crowded room and pretty much anything starting with 'Br' sounds like my name to me.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You made a thread?faint yes ma'am... embarrasment

Mywi

nuts180 petpet

Captain Maynard
Ghosts? hmm

Looks like we'll have to call Sci-Fi's Ghost Hunters to check you out.

You might have to strip.

whistle

soin2cal
I sometimes hear voices inside of my house, it is freakylaughing out loud

Eclipso

nuts180

Sorry thats just me, I'll try to be more quiet in the future. naughty

Bloigen
Maybe you're on the phone? srug

BobbyD

nuts180

psst...............

*whispers* ....I see dead people.

Morning_Glory
I hear things about car keys and some mumbling... thats basically what I hear in both my apartment and at my work or just in my car...

messed

silver_tears
Originally posted by Strangelove
I hear people calling my name some times....but that's when I'm in a crowded room and pretty much anything starting with 'Ir' sounds like my name to me.

Thorinn
Weirdness? ermm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Strangelove
I hear people calling my name some times....but that's when I'm in a crowded room and pretty much anything starting with 'Ri' sounds like my name to me.

ermm

Mywi

The Pict

nuts180

Weird confused

MR.Grum

nuts180 thats just me

Leo.M
I sometimes here weird things. Like a dog running up the stairs and the dogs tags hitting each other to make this jingle noise. I have a dog, but its not my dog doing that cause she's either sleeping or outside in the backyard when I hear it. Doesn't really bother me though. stick out tongue

Council#13

nuts180

I hear voices. smile Then it turns out to just have been the TV. Someone turned it on. Then I realize that no one's home. Spoooooky! firefirefireph

Rogue Jedi

nuts180
its your imagination. i hear things that arent there all the time. it just means you have a vivid imagination. lemme guess....your dreams are very descriptive, right?

RogerRamjet

nuts180

cool...you got a brain tumour...i'd go see a doctor if i was you..srug

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
cool...you got a brain tumour...i'd go see a doctor if i was you..srug blink seriously? thats a sign of a brain tumor??? nuts

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its your imagination. i hear things that arent there all the time. it just means you have a vivid imagination. lemme guess....your dreams are very descriptive, right? yes embarrasment... they are very detailed and I do dream in color confused

Storm
I hear voices... all the time. Telling me to do stuff, it' s crazy, huh?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.