Contemporary Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surreal_44
So I was wondering, if the characters were in the year 2007, how would they be employed; what would they be doing? Any thoughts?

akanai
thay will be the same.
they will keep drinking rum.
:P

PirateDiva
Jack= would probably be a ROCK STAR....playing in a Band!

Norrington= would probably be a Police Officer, Sheriff

Elizabeth= Body Guard, Detective, Female Kick Boxer

Davy Jones= Drug Dealer, Head of the Mafia

Tia Dahlma= Phsycic

Gibbs= Probably be Jack's Agent (Entourage)

Will= fire fighter, Drag Queen (sorry...couldnt resist..lol)

Barbossa= would probably be on Death Row

Beckett= would probably be a crooked cop lol

Ericadawn
It'd probably end up sort of like The Departed though with Jack being Leo's character that's working both sides and Will being Matt Damon's character who's working for the police but actually he'd working for the gangster, Jack Nicholsen, who would be Davy Jones. Then, Elizabeth would be the shrink who's torn between them both while James is Mark Wahlberg's character who cusses a lot, but ends up resigning over wanting to do the right thing. Beckett could be Martin Sheen's character, the police chief, although he'd be slightly crooked unlike the Departed counterpart, but I'm not sure about Barbossa. He'd probably be some ex-schoolmate of Jack's who's now works for a gangster and tries to betray Jack in some way, like reveal that Jack was also working for the police.

I'm not even sure that made sense...

IheartPocky
And Mr. Mercer would probably be a hit man. big grin

PirateDiva
I take it back i think Beckett would be like a DICTATOR

willofthewisp
Beckett is Donald Trump

PirateDiva
LMAO!!

willofthewisp
Think about it. It's true.

Gov. Swann is either Bill Clinton or George W., depending what political ideology you follow. laughing Of course, since he's a has-been, he could be Ross Perot, too.

Liz is an undercover cop.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Ericadawn
It'd probably end up sort of like The Departed though with Jack being Leo's character that's working both sides and Will being Matt Damon's character who's working for the police but actually he'd working for the gangster, Jack Nicholsen, who would be Davy Jones. Then, Elizabeth would be the shrink who's torn between them both while James is Mark Wahlberg's character who cusses a lot, but ends up resigning over wanting to do the right thing. Beckett could be Martin Sheen's character, the police chief, although he'd be slightly crooked unlike the Departed counterpart, but I'm not sure about Barbossa. He'd probably be some ex-schoolmate of Jack's who's now works for a gangster and tries to betray Jack in some way, like reveal that Jack was also working for the police.

I'm not even sure that made sense...

omgsh the departed. Everybody clap for the amazingness of that film.

Yeah I agree with President Swann... hmm... that makes Liz Chelsea... LOL.

Will would be a poor college student.

Surreal_44
Governor Swann I always saw more as an owner of a large company or something.

Elizabeth I would put down in the military...Air Force or Marines.

Will I would say would be in the military also, working as a mechanic. big grin

James would be in the military as well, leading men into battle and such. big grin

Jack would have been in the military, but someone screwed him over so now he's a rogue agent, working for social justice and stuff when he finds something that suits his fancy.

Well, at least that's what they do in one of my daydreams. :P

willofthewisp
Hell yeah! Liz in the Air Force! I can see her being a pilot. The sky is the new sea....so vast and unexplored. Will, yeah, he needs to do something where he can work with his hands. He seems to get a very rewarding feeling as a blacksmith, at least thinks highly of his craft.

Psh, Jack would never last a day in the military. I was watching The Simpsons and he reminded me of Otto the Bus driver. Can't you imagine Jack driving a bunch of kids to school?

Surreal_44
I was trying to be nice. Bus driver did come to mind.

Kids would love him. stick out tongue

IheartPocky
Awww they would smile

willofthewisp
He is soooo Otto! He would totally not take them to school and take them to Chuckie Cheese or something and just let them climb all over him and he'd play with them.

Claudia_Black
Let me try... mmmh
Jack = Rock Star
Will = Jack's roadie
Liz = a model or actress , i don't know xD
Davy Jones = Someone really powerful

err... i don't know xD

willofthewisp
Claudia, I don't know why, but I imagined Davy as Ronald Regan when you said that.

Jack's roadie is hilarious.

IheartPocky
The first thing that came to mind for Liz is a stunt double.

siriuswriter
LOL... *is imagining Jack at Chuckie Cheese's with a bunch of hyperactive kindergarteners, he's nipping rum out of a brown paper bag. "Jaaaaaack? Can we go throw the plastic balls at each other?" "Yeah yeah sure whatever." "YESSSSSS!" ... and all hell breaks loose as the kindergarteners run amok...*

PirateDiva
LMAO!!!! laughing

willofthewisp
I'm thinking he would actually jump in the ball room with them, go down the slide and all that. laughing Sigh, someone needs to write up a little ditty/scene about that.

tee_pirategirl
um...YEAH! that person is so gonna be you. well u or another one of the really talented writers we have on here but yeah that would be really cool.....

I see Jack as a rock star definitely! and I see Lizzie as a glamorouse fashion journalist wanting to be a seriouse journalist (as in governer's daughter wanting to be a partner.)

Will? something seriouse but craftsy at the same time I can't decide...

Davy Jones would probably be a drug dealer or something like that and Norri would be a strict but also kind hearted detective and becket would DEFINITELY be a dictator...

Surreal_44
Oooh, while I'm at the waiting room at the doc's office, I'll try to write Jack with little kids. big grin

willofthewisp
(Jack driving school bus. Kids are singing "Wheels on the bus."

Jack: Bugger. (turns around) Who really wants to go to school?

(Some weird kids raises her hand. Other kid puts it down for her)

Jack: Right. (hard U-turn)

Student: Where are we going, Mr. Sparrow?

Jack: Somewhere where I can catch a break.

(drives up to Chuckie Cheese)

Students: YAY!!!!!! (start bouncing around. Jack sighs)

(Jack parks the bus and the kids unload, most of them holding his hands and dragging him up)

Student: You have to crawl through the tunnels.

Student: And go down the slide!

Student: You have to play air hockey with me!

Jack: Doesn't anyone just want to hit the bar?

(Inside, Jack is shielding himself from kids flinging plastic balls at him. He's right in front of the slide and some kid takes him down coming down the slide)

Students: He's down! Dog pile!!!!

(Jack frees himself)

Jack: Say! This looks like fun.... a bench. (sits)

(Sees Gibbs with the pizza)

Gibbs: How you doin', Jack?

Jack: I feel sullied and unusual!

PirateDiva
LMAO!!!! laughing

Mistypirate
laughing out loud I can picture Jack doing that. laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Me Too!!!

Hey MisTY big grin LoNg TiMe!!

Mistypirate
Hi! Piratedivawavey how are you? Did you had a nice B-day?

PirateDiva
Im fine!! Oh I had an Awsome Bday!! My Parents rented me a Hummer Limo and i took 20 of my friends.... we had a nice Dinner in a resturant in Hollywood....and then We Went to the Foundation Room at the House Of Blues for Drinks...It was Gorgeous and a Very Memorable Birthday!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.