The Punisher vs The marvel zombie world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the Punisher is teleported too the world of marvel zombies and now he's in deep deep shit laughing

He has all of his normal weaponry with him + a car and he has acces too a bunker where the zombies can't touch him but he only has acces too the bunker once a week for 24 ours so he can rest and reload his gear when the 24 ours are over the doors will automaticly open.. but after a month the doors of the bunker wil be open permanetly so the man better act fast with killing all of the zombies or them zombies gonna have some crazed vigilante ass for breakfast...

So who will win this ?

Frank or the marvel zombies?

Discus !!!

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the Punisher is teleported too the world of marvel zombies and now he's in deep deep shit laughing

He has all of his normal weaponry with him + a car and he has acces too a bunker where the zombies can't touch him but he only has acces too the bunker once a week for 24 ours so he can rest and reload his gear when the 24 ours are over the doors will automaticly open.. but after a month the doors of the bunker wil be open permanetly so the man better act fast with killing all of the zombies or them zombies gonna have some crazed vigilante ass for breakfast...

So who will win this ?

Frank or the marvel zombies?

Discus !!!

what is a zombie; frank knows howlett

grey fox
Funnily enough Frank was originally going to take Magneto's place in Marvel :Zombies .

Soljer
The zombies took down FRIGGIN GALACTUS.

I think they can handle a sixty-something with a pump action.

boriquaking55
Punisher would die horribly and have a cheap funeral. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tassadar
Punisher dies. Ironically, the original idea was going to be him fighting against the zombies as the last humnan. Then they switched wrighters.

Symmetric Chaos
Marvel Zombies eat some delicious White . . . er . . . Frank Castle

LORDSIDIOUS01
Zombies win. But Frank gets turned into a zombie also.

Trolt
Originally posted by Tassadar
Punisher dies. Ironically, the original idea was going to be him fighting against the zombies as the last humnan. Then they switched wrighters.

err i believe ya..but source please ? I'd like to read about that.

Anyways.. I'd always imagine that if there was a "prequel" to marvel zombies..it'd feature HOW the zombies took over marvel. Interesting to see how it can affect guys with healing factors (wolverine/dead pool) and more interestingly.. guys in suits of armour like ironman/warmachine.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Trolt
err i believe ya..but source please ? I'd like to read about that.

Anyways.. I'd always imagine that if there was a "prequel" to marvel zombies..it'd feature HOW the zombies took over marvel. Interesting to see how it can affect guys with healing factors (wolverine/dead pool) and more interestingly.. guys in suits of armour like ironman/warmachine.

They are making a prequel, as well as a Marvel Zombies 2 and a prequel series crossover with Ash from Evil Dead. I got the Punisher thing off of Wikipedia. Check this link for MZ vs AoD
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8763

Trolt
Originally posted by Tassadar
They are making a prequel, as well as a Marvel Zombies 2 and a prequel series crossover with Ash from Evil Dead. I got the Punisher thing off of Wikipedia. Check this link for MZ vs AoD
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8763 yeah i read that on wiki RIGHT after i posted. Thx anyways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.