whats up with disney Dvds ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
They are bringing out cindrella 3 plus peter pan on dvd again !! The worst thing is they are avilable for a limited time only why do they do that ?? sad

Does anyone collect disney dvds? I have one or two on vhs embarrasment

The Core
It's called capitalism. Disney wrote the book on it.

Dusty
Yeah, Walt Disney is Karl Marx's brother.

Wolfie
Disney understands two words.

Cha-ching!

Or maybe that's one word....

spidey-dude
Originally posted by coolmovies
They are bringing out cindrella 3 plus peter pan on dvd again !! The worst thing is they are avilable for a limited time only why do they do that ?? sad

Does anyone collect disney dvds? I have one or two on vhs embarrasment hold on to all your old disney movies on vhs. ther worth something later on.

Wolfie
I don't see ANY VHS other than something like The Twilight Zone: The Movie being worth anything. It's a dead technology. Are Betamax tapes worth anything?

The Core
Originally posted by Wolfie
I don't see ANY VHS other than something like The Twilight Zone: The Movie being worth anything. It's a dead technology. Are Betamax tapes worth anything?

"Song of the South" is incredibly valuable. Upwards of $100 usually.

Betamax are worthless. The players, for some reason, sometimes fetch a pretty penny.

Wolfie
Because it was never released on DVD?

Leggy_n_Merry

ADarksideJedi
Disney clearly is going down hill with ideas and have to make part two and part threes just to let us know that they are around.I think it is pitiful what they are doing!JM

RockPhreak
I don't really understand the disney philosophy. They just want a bunch of money off of really bad remakes of great movies.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I agree with you ADarksideJedi Disney has gone down hill. I'm not a big fan of the newer movies like Finding Nemo, I like the older ones better like The Lion King and Aladdin.

BackFire
"Nazi Supermen are our superiors."

ADarksideJedi
Meaning what backfire?jm

doan_m
Oh Noes! Disney is trying to make money!! We must attempt to stop all their vile schemes at once!!

guinanie
I collect Disney DVDs. I have Cinderella, Beauty and Beast, Barbie, Little Mermaid and a lot more. I collect this because my niece like to watch it and she enjoys it.

ADarksideJedi
I have the classic ones the older ones.I show my niece it also.She owns most of them.But she really liikes the old ones more then the new ones!jm

Impediment
I have a few that I bought for my daughter, and a few I bought for myself.

ADarksideJedi
I say we protest!jm

Ashestoashesjc
Silver, Gold, and Platinum editions are all they release of our old beloved Disney movies. That and crappy sequals to movies that every loved and no longer cares for *cough* Cinderella 3 *cough* I'm sure that when Walt Disney was frozen he didn't expect hogwash like Life With Derek, Naturally Sadie, and Corey in the house to bare his name. Remind me hoe many versions of Winney the frickin Pooh they have on Disney Channel right now. I'm ranting so excuse me...

Also, doesn't Disney own the rights to The Wixard of Oz 2: Return to Oz? Just a thought...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.