About phoenix status

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiakocom
jus curious does anyone actually knows the tru status of the PF in marvel hirachy of power? I dont wanna start an endless debate jus lookin for opinions

boriquaking55
Originally posted by tiakocom
jus curious does anyone actually knows the tru status of the PF in marvel hirachy of power? I dont wanna start an endless debate jus lookin for opinions

oh boy, you better brace yourself for this embarrasment

DigiMark007
Originally posted by tiakocom

Please just do some searches for pheonix threads, or check out the pheonix respect thread, or Mr. Master's cosmic hierarchy thread in the general comics forum.

Because I realize this is well-intentioned, but it will turn into spam and bashing in a hurry, because there's such controversy surrounding pheonix and there's lots of different opinions about it.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.