Battle of potential! SBP versus Sentry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
This fight SBP starts off fully charged, as in how he was when he first appeared in IC, versus Sentry.

Now we havent' seen the full potential of either character, but both do have some impressive feats, but not a lot to go by. So who takes it and why?

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
This fight SBP starts off fully charged, as in how he was when he first appeared in IC, versus Sentry.

Now we havent' seen the full potential of either character, but both do have some impressive feats, but not a lot to go by. So who takes it and why?

SBP

xmeat
i guess sentry.

Priest
MILLION EXPLODING SUNS PWANS!
stick out tongue

StarsNeverFall7
Id say SBP based on feats, Sentry really still hasn't done much. But in full potential I'd have to agree with Priest, A million exploding suns for the win.

Beta Ray Howard
At their best potential? Well, we've already seen SBP's, and he's a whiny emo punk.

Sentry's limits are still to be seen, but I haven't seen anyone overload Creel the way he did.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Priest
stick out tongue

They must have been gulf ball size suns, Sentrys an overhyphed pansy and is filling in for Thor it wont be long until someone drops a beating on him. Superboy prime wins breaking Sentry in half.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Supreme being
They must have been gulf ball size suns, Sentrys an overhyphed pansy and is filling in for Thor it wont be long until someone drops a beating on him. Superboy prime wins breaking Sentry in half.

no expression

That wasn't even close to necissary. Just because Emo Prime wasn't up to snuff doesn't give you reason to hate on a Marvel character.

Besides, this is potential, not a straight up fight, kiddo. Reading is fundamental.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
no expression

That wasn't even close to necissary. Just because Emo Prime wasn't up to snuff doesn't give you reason to hate on a Marvel character.

Besides, this is potential, not a straight up fight, kiddo. Reading is fundamental.

confused What because his a Marvel character i cant hate him, well as people seem to have different preferences in life i don't think its unusual for me to dislike a certain character.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Reading certainly is fundemetal

Read closely do you notice the bit where the thread starter states its a fight thats right Kiddo.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Priest
stick out tongue
I wonder how many quintillions quintillion newton that is ... Enough to destroy a galaxy with one punch though (if is punches really give the effect of a million supernovas)

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I wonder how many quintillions quintillion newton that is ... Enough to destroy a galaxy with one punch though (if is punches really give the effect of a million supernovas) i guess he just punches with his pinky everytime he fights someone, and he's too fast for us to see it stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Well, SBP is going to be Superman when he grows up...and that's some mighty potential.

stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
confused What because his a Marvel character i cant hate him, well as people seem to have different preferences in life i don't think its unusual for me to dislike a certain character.

Dislike and blatant hate are two different things.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Reading certainly is fundemetal

Give it a try. You might like it.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Dislike and blatant hate are two different things.

Give it a try. You might like it.

Don't be an moron and lets not have to drag this out as it seems thats where this is heading, first of i am not pathetic enough to bore hate for a fictional character dislike yes Hate no. Second i think you will find its you that needs to understand and learn how to read and interpret things properly as i have pointed out above.

Soljer
Hmmm.....

Sentry wins. No, not because I actually think he's more powerful.

Just because when the Sentry kills someone, he kills them with style. None of this "OHHH! GOD! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF!" crap.

SpunkySmurph
Don't be an moron and lets not have to drag this out as it seems thats where this is heading, first of i am not pathetic enough to bore hate for a fictional character dislike yes Hate no. Second i think you will find its you that needs to understand and learn how to read and interpret things properly as i have pointed out above.

It says battle of potential. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Therefore it's not current Sentry. It's FULL POTENTIAL Sentry.

And, judging by the fact that all of Sentry's power cannot be contained within a normal man (hence Absorbing Man), it would appear, by all indications, that Sentry does indeed >>> Thor.

manjaro
Logic Dictates that i go with SBP, but Sentry is basically the goku of The MU...meaning A.he only uses a very very small fraction of his full power at his base levels, and B. when shit hits the fan he can just power up to unheard of levels to match or exceed any foe. so as strong as we have seen the sentry he can be a whole stronger if he wills it.

so it kinda hard cuz feats wise we've seen SBP own royally, especially going from Earth to the center of the universe by the time he could finish a sentence...yeeeah thats fast, so if he could get over his emo-ness and is at his full potential....which i expect he will be when he escapes from OA, he would be awesome so i say both characters at full potential is a stalemate

sexyking
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

And, judging by the fact that all of Sentry's power cannot be contained within a normal man (hence Absorbing Man), it would appear, by all indications, that Sentry does indeed >>> Thor.

People like you piss me of why the fu.. are you getting involved its between the two of them let them scrap like children if they wish to. And no the thread starter clearly states its a fight which Howard claims its not, Sentry>>>Thor laughing I dont think so i guess we will wait and see.

Supreme being
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

reading roll eyes (sarcastic)

Martian_mind
Potential wise,won't superboy prime become Pre-crisis Superman?If sentry does have the power to destroy a galaxy with a punch didn't supes do it with a sneeze?

I also have a question.When Absorbing man took over the properties of Mjolnir,did he actually demonstrate any of it's power?Did he teleport,summon lightning or anything like that?Because if he only turned into Uru,that's all he did,he didn't absorb Mjolnir or its powers,he just replicated what it is made from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.