Superman Prime versus Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Okay, before you bash me...look, these are both very powerful beings with not a lot of on panel feats.

uperman Prime has no known weaknesses or limits. Can he take out LT?

Thanos_THOTU
The dude is bellow Parallax/Ion.

He couldent save Blue Beatles universe from collapsing, LT could've easiley stoped that.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Okay, before you bash me...look, these are both very powerful beings with not a lot of on panel feats.

Good thread. No one is above Living Tribunal except The One Above All. In DC, u have the Presence. He equals The One Above All.

juggernaut66666

no expression

Endless Mike
LT wins

masterbruce
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

No, he isn't. Ask Galan007, he will tell you Prime is the end-all/be-all entity in DC.

juggernaut66666
No, he isn't. Ask Galan007, he will tell you Prime is the end-all/be-all entity in DC.
Do you know anything about Parallax/Ion?

Symmetric Chaos

This has to be a joke.

So in that spirit I will say that a powerless Hal Jordan kills them both effortlessly with pure physical strength.

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Do you know anything about Parallax/Ion?

yes, they are Hal/Kyle's most powerful incarnations.

However, do you disagree with Galan? He is an expert in DC and thinks that Prime is the highest being.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This has to be a joke.

So in that spirit I will say that a powerless Hal Jordan kills them both effortlessly with pure physical strength.

So, what makes you think Prime can be defeated?

juggernaut66666
yes, they are Hal/Kyle's most powerful incarnations.

However, do you disagree with Galan? He is an expert in DC and thinks that Prime is the highest being.
What the hell are you talking about?
BTW Parallax destroyed the Universe.

Endless Mike
I read DC 1 Million, Superman Prime is at most Skyfather or Celestial level, nowhere near Eternity or LT level.

Symmetric Chaos
So, what makes you think Prime can be defeated?

Well lets see . . .

multiverse level reality warping abstract being vs anything

not really a contest ever

masterbruce
What the hell are you talking about?
BTW Parallax destroyed the Universe.

so you think Galan007 is wrong about Prime being the most powerful entity in DC?

Supreme being
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

He couldent save Blue Beatles universe from collapsing, LT could've easiley stoped that.

I am a bit confused i thought he said he was to late to save blue Beatles universe from collapsing not that it was below his power.

juggernaut66666
so you think Galan007 is wrong about Prime being the most powerful entity in DC?
I'm sure he never said anything like that and even if he did he is wrong.

Edit:Have you ever heard of Spectre or Michael?

masterbruce
I'm sure he never said anything like that and even if he did he is wrong.

he said superman prime was the end-all/be-all character in DC

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Supreme being
I am a bit confused i thought he said he was to late to save blue Beatles universe from collapsing not that it was below his power.

Actually it was the Atom's universe

the Darkone
LT blinks him out of existences.

Superman Prime is somewhere a sky father level.

DigiMark007
LT has plenty of on-panel feats. I think he may even have a respect thread. So he's not quite the unknown that some might think

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by DigiMark007
LT has plenty of on-panel feats. I think he may even have a respect thread. So he's not quite the unknown that some might think

Living Tribunal wins.

Beta Ray Howard
This is the biggest overrating of a Superman incarnation I've seen. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
This is the biggest overrating of a Superman incarnation I've seen. no expression

no

Biggest over rating was people saying he could beat Hulk.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

don't blame me, blame DC for creating Him.

Mordum
Oh masterbruce........its come to this? I thought you were better than this. I pray for you.

celestialdemon
confused This is insane. The LT wins this 1000/10.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Living Tribunal wins.

How right u are, Sidious

bigbran

uperman Prime has no known weaknesses or limits. Can he take out LT? Originally posted by Dinalfos
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ttokalli/kaatis/fail.jpg

Big Sexy
lets see:
in corner number one we have

LT
a being who is the cosmic judge and overseer to the multi-verse. A being who even eternity is not eager to get on his bad-side

vs

Superman prime-
a superman with a gl ring

this is a tough one blink

King Kandy
I got dumber by looking at this thread.

It litelraly killed off brain cells.

I don't care what the **** Galan said, (Though I don't think he said anything of the sort), you can't back it up.

Hell, I got you to admit that he is only POSSIBLY above Galactus, and now you're pitting him against LT? Point A doesn't connect to Point z...

MattDay
Superman prime is above Galactus, that was evident by him doing sod all and then solaris or whatever the hell it was just blew up and died... so he has some kind of weird way, killing skyfather level beings like that... now i agree that the LT is too well recieved and has good on panel evidence to suggest and easy win, I go with LT, superman prime needs more feats and so on.

UniOmni
Call me when Superman Prime does something Surfer or GL couldn't do...

He killed a Sentient Sun?? That makes him superior to Galactus how?

Stupid Rookie
No way does Prime take out the LT. We need to get Galan in here to throw in his two cents. I know Prime's feats, and he is certainly a force to be reconned with, but LT is everything. he wouldn't need to fight Solaris, he could just wipe him out couldn't he?

h1a8
Let me just say this. LT (M-body) has jobbed before. Against Dr. Strange. It seems he needed the Inbetweener to try to take him out.
Why couldn't LT just take strange out himself? Is strange that powerful?
I know he went up against the IG but geez.
Anyway I think LT wins.

King Kandy
Not one thing you said is true.

Originally posted by h1a8
Let me just say this. LT (M-body) has jobbed before. Against Dr. Strange. It seems he needed the Inbetweener to try to take him out.
Except LT had fought Doctor Strange previously, and showed his power to be infinitly beyond him.

Why couldn't LT just take strange out himself? Is strange that powerful?
No, LT sent the in-betweener because it was beneath his notice to fight Strange.

I know he went up against the IG but geez.
Anyway I think LT wins.
Strange never went up against the Ig... He:

1. Resisted a time warpo by nebula. Basically he just time traveled.

2. Fought warlock, and with all his power couldn't even stalemate ONE of the gems WITH PREP and using ALL OF HIS ARTIFACTS TOGETHER!

Utrigita
and maybe we should just for the record say that LT possesses relatively:

Omnipotence
Omniscience
Omnipresence

Superman Prime possesses, perhaps, to some degree, Omnipotence but nothing from what I have read shows the two other abilities.

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
Not one thing you said is true.

Except LT had fought Doctor Strange previously, and showed his power to be infinitly beyond him.

No, LT sent the in-betweener because it was beneath his notice to fight Strange.

Strange never went up against the Ig... He:

1. Resisted a time warpo by nebula. Basically he just time traveled.

2. Fought warlock, and with all his power couldn't even stalemate ONE of the gems WITH PREP and using ALL OF HIS ARTIFACTS TOGETHER!

I believe you about the LT thing. But why did he sit there and watch the fight (eating popcorn) if it was above his notice? Why couldn't he just blink him out of existence with ease?

But i saw with my own eyes strange going against Thanos with the IG. What are you talking about? I never said he won though. Just lasted in battle a decent length of time (like he actually going to do something). Still impressive nontheless.

LordFear
This is an absolute mockery of comix. To even pitt one against another like that is pure folly

breeze85
I hope this thread isn't made for real. Superman Prime is indeed a bit more than "a superman with a gl ring" BUT for heaven's sake you are talking about the Living Tribunal now. He literally decimates / resurrects abstract entities with a mere wave of his hand. He is the being just next to God.

Although little is known about Superman Prime, I'm certain he won't be positioned anywhere around top 3 of DC's hierarchy.

guy222
Originally posted by breeze85
I hope this thread isn't made for real. Superman Prime is indeed a bit more than "a superman with a gl ring" BUT for heaven's sake you are talking about the Living Tribunal now. He literally decimates / resurrects abstract entities with a mere wave of his hand. He is the being just next to God.

Although little is known about Superman Prime, I'm certain he won't be positioned anywhere around top 3 of DC's hierarchy.

yes

BobbyD

No. Nor would he try too.

In fact, LT would probably bestow him another characteristic to make him that much more uber powerful than he already his.

Lastly, LT would thank him for helping to contribute towards keeping the balance in the universe. wink

LordFear
wow pretty crazy

BobbyD
Could happen, no? I mean they're both on the same side. LT would know the champion of a character that stands before him...a model of good vs evil. Why not?

LordFear
yeah sure !!!

Swanky-Tuna
Superman Prime only had like 4 panels and 3 of them were of him talking about how he removed the restrictor plate on his trans am.

bigbran
But i saw with my own eyes strange going against Thanos with the IG. When was this?

the Darkone
Originally posted by MattDay
Superman prime is above Galactus, that was evident by him doing sod all and then solaris or whatever the hell it was just blew up and died... so he has some kind of weird way, killing skyfather level beings like that... now i agree that the LT is too well recieved and has good on panel evidence to suggest and easy win, I go with LT, superman prime needs more feats and so on.

What the f**k? Galactus will smite Superman Prime a$$, you lost or any creditability with that comment. That's like Superman Prime beating the spectre or archangel michael.

h1a8
Originally posted by bigbran
When was this?

It was either Infinity Gauntlet Saga or Infinity Wars (I'm not sure).
I went to Borders Books Store, picked up the book (not comic), and saw Strange going against Thanos with the IG.

MattDay
darkone, i dont think galactus is that good, he is powerful yes, but nah, i dont see him walking over superman PRIME (lets be clear on the incarnation)

BobbyD
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? Galactus will smite Superman Prime a$$, you lost or any creditability with that comment. That's like Superman Prime beating the spectre or archangel michael.

Whoa, wait a minute. First, of all I don't know if Prime is capable of beating Galactus or not. But, Galactus is not in Michael and Spectre's (if he has an order) leagues.

King Kandy
I believe you about the LT thing. But why did he sit there and watch the fight (eating popcorn) if it was above his notice? Why couldn't he just blink him out of existence with ease?
Because he doesn't do insignificant things like that himself, he uses agents. You pretty much proved my point, he didn't NEED in-betweeners help, he just sat baack and In-Betweener did it on his own.

But i saw with my own eyes strange going against Thanos with the IG. What are you talking about? I never said he won though. Just lasted in battle a decent length of time (like he actually going to do something). Still impressive nontheless.
Pure fabrication. Tell me what issue that happened in.

the Darkone
Originally posted by MattDay
darkone, i dont think galactus is that good, he is powerful yes, but nah, i dont see him walking over superman PRIME (lets be clear on the incarnation)

Galactus=Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman Prime who beat a skyfather level being in Solarisand was having problems even with the gl ring, dude Galactus can destroy the universe 10x over. Superman Prime= horse sh*#

masterbruce
was having problems even with the gl ring,

no he wasnt. dont lie.

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus can destroy the universe 10x over.

Only when he's eaten a ton. But normaly BigG isn't at quite that power level.

the Darkone
dude you need to read some comics, LT=Specter will crumbstomp the sh** out Superman Prime, why would you make a lopsided fight in the first place. Parallax will eat Superman Prime a$$ alive, and superman prime is pretty down low on the list.

the Darkone
Normal Galactus is still more powerful than solaris, Superman Prime hasn't done sh** until then he is at best a sky father level, unless we see him beat the spectre or michael he is still askyfather level.

masterbruce
dude you need to read some comics, LT=Specter will crumbstomp the sh** out Superman Prime, why would you make a lopsided fight in the first place. Parallax will eat Superman Prime a$$ alive, and superman prime is pretty down low on the list.

What makes you think Prime is low on the list?

the Darkone
check out Dc hierarchy list on the comic book forum.

The Fake Macoy
Since when was Superman Prime an abstract? This is ridiculous.

bigbran
It was either Infinity Gauntlet Saga or Infinity Wars (I'm not sure).
I went to Borders Books Store, picked up the book (not comic), and saw Strange going against Thanos with the IG. Funny... Strange has never went against Thanos with the IG...

Priest
This is so stupid, LT blinks him our of existance.

Batman-Prime
Superman-Prime is more or less a homage to the icon of the "Superman", he was created to be the Prime-Superhero, he is the last evolution of everthing all the other Superheroes, of all Universes, represent. He is beyond the LT or the Spectre.

Batman>Superman-Prime>Krona=Brothers>Anti-Monitor=LT=Spectre=Paralax

Do you disagree?
Well...
My opinion is as good as yours wink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO just no. The LT is above Superman Prime.

Utrigita
but the is right nvrbeenwthagirl he is entitled to have his own openion but we are welcome to disagree with him wink

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Utrigita
but the is right nvrbeenwthagirl he is entitled to have his own openion but we are welcome to disagree with him wink

Correct, LT is not even near the Level of Superman-Prime if you ask me.
LT can't overrule Superman because Superman isn't a part of the Marvel Universe and so not bound to it's universal laws.
LT has no power over the DC Universe, like the IG had no power in the DCU in the JLA/Avengers Crossover.
So we have two omnipotent beings who have to "fight" it out and here I go with Superman cool .

Even before he was Superman-Prime he was the top honcho in the DCU right after the DC God himself wink.
BTW read this nice story, to see what DC thinks about Superman, way beyond the LT. Gods best pal, Superman .

http://superman.ws/tales2/sword/?page=0

Utrigita
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Correct, LT is not even near the Level of Superman-Prime if you ask me.
LT can't overrule Superman because Superman isn't a part of the Marvel Universe and so not bound to it's universal laws.
LT has no power over the DC Universe, like the IG had no power in the DCU in the JLA/Avengers Crossover.
So we have two omnipotent beings who have to "fight" it out and here I go with Superman cool .

I am sorry but I don't think that you can use these logic in this forum, then the yellow suns in marvel would perhaps shine in a way that wouldn't give Superman his superpowers.

Batman-Prime
I am sorry but I don't think that you can use these logic in this forum, then the yellow suns in marvel would perhaps shine in a way that wouldn't give Superman his superpowers.

Well I use what Marvel and DC gave us, this is pretty legal you know wink. Like there is no Speedforce in the Marvel Universe, the Infinity Gauntlet being useless in the DCU...

Oh and since Superman had all his superpowers under the Marvel sun in all those crossovers, I would suggest that this would still be the case smile. So a fight between LT and Superman-Prime, neither in the MarvelU nor in the DCU, somewhere in between, hmmm I stick to Supes big grin.

bigbran
Well I use what Marvel and DC gave us, this is pretty legal you know wink. Like there is no Speedforce in the Marvel Universe, the Infinity Gauntlet being useless in the DCU...

Oh and since Superman had all his superpowers under the Marvel sun in all those crossovers, I would suggest that this would still be the case smile. So a fight between LT and Superman-Prime, neither in the MarvelU nor in the DCU, somewhere in between, hmmm I stick to Supes big grin. Did you even read the forum rules?
All fights take place in a neutral plane.

LT still has way more power than Supes Prime.

By your logic, Spectre would lose to Hulk just because of the universe.
Also, by your logic, Supes Prime>>>Spectre.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Oh and since Superman had all his superpowers under the Marvel sun in all those crossovers, I would suggest that this would still be the case smile. So a fight between LT and Superman-Prime, neither in the MarvelU nor in the DCU, somewhere in between, hmmm I stick to Supes big grin.

NO way. Superman prime's life was in danger with a kryptonite bullet. The LT turns the entire galaxy SMP is in into kryptonite for the win.Just no.

Utrigita
Why not the entire universe he is capable of that

guy222
Why not the entire universe he is capable of that

i smile, my avatar getting some love

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by bigbran
Did you even read the forum rules?
All fights take place in a neutral plane.

LT still has way more power than Supes Prime.

By your logic, Spectre would lose to Hulk just because of the universe.
Also, by your logic, Supes Prime>>>Spectre.

I said in between, means a neutral Plane right? wink.

LT has more power then Superman-Prime? Because you say so i guess :P.

Spectre would has to fight the Hulk like a man he couldn't just wish him away, and if he was "disconnected" from his "boss" he would only have the resources he brought with him, not more not less. Hulk wasn't created by the DC God so no cheap shots from "Gods" side, he would loose because the Spectre would come stronger, faster etc. into a brawl.

Superman-Prime however is incredibly more powerful then LT when it comes down to combat. All LT could really do is wish and pray laughing

BTW, Superman was vulnerable to Kryptonite when he was young, he evolves to the point where he is completly immune, like in Kingdom Come (the Superman from KC was shown in continuity). Even the curren't Superman can fly through an spacearea filled with Kryptonite, go through a Red Sun and figh like a man before going doww. Solaris clearly underestimated his opponent, he couldn't know better since he never saw or guessed the extent of his evolution wink.

juggernaut66666
I said in between, means a neutral Plane right? wink.

LT has more power then Superman-Prime? Because you say so i guess :P.

Spectre would has to fight the Hulk like a man he couldn't just wish him away, and if he was "disconnected" from his "boss" he would only have the resources he brought with him, not more not less. Hulk wasn't created by the DC God so no cheap shots from "Gods" side, he would loose because the Spectre would come stronger, faster etc. into a brawl.

Superman-Prime however is incredibly more powerful then LT when it comes down to combat. All LT could really do is wish and pray laughing

BTW, Superman was vulnerable to Kryptonite when he was young, he evolves to the point where he is completly immune, like in Kingdom Come (the Superman from KC was shown in continuity). Even the curren't Superman can fly through an spacearea filled with Kryptonite, go through a Red Sun and figh like a man before going doww. Solaris clearly underestimated his opponent, he couldn't know better since he never saw or guessed the extent of his evolution wink.
huh

King Kandy
Well, while Batman-Prime may be correct about LT not being able to apply judgement, and thus having to fight with his own resources, he's forgeting one thing...

That being that LT has long been established as being a master magician above the likes of the vishanti! even from his first couple of appearences, Strange was calling him, the most powerful magic entity in all existence!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Since when was Superman Prime an abstract?

Since he appeared on KMC. We have our own versions of characters here.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Since he appeared on KMC. We have our own versions of characters here.
Yeah.

But this is probably the worst hyping ever.

At least people tried to back the Flash with logic, and the Phoenix with scans, but this guys got nothing but hype and hot air.

He's like Hulk hype, but even worse since people are putting him past LT, something even Hulk Fanboys don't do.

Utrigita
Well, while Batman-Prime may be correct about LT not being able to apply judgement, and thus having to fight with his own resources, he's forgeting one thing...

That being that LT has long been established as being a master magician above the likes of the vishanti! even from his first couple of appearences, Strange was calling him, the most powerful magic entity in all existence!

And don't forget his strength, how many people in either universe could go against his strength alone, Galactus is by my openion far stronger then Superman, and in pure brawl Galactus couldn't do anything against LT so

Betageuze
HULK KILLER HUMANOID... perhaps... can beat BOTH.. at the same time... but only perhaps.... i am not sure....

King Kandy
And don't forget his strength, how many people in either universe could go against his strength alone, Galactus is by my openion far stronger then Superman, and in pure brawl Galactus couldn't do anything against LT so
LT and Galactus brawled? When did that happen?

Darth_Erebus
The threads in this forum just keep getting worse and worse. Next up..Batman vs TOAA.

leonidas
yeah, this one is assinine. someone explain why lt couldn't just whip up some k-nite to take him out? seemed good enough for solaris. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, this one is assinine. someone explain why lt couldn't just whip up some k-nite to take him out? seemed good enough for solaris. wink You make it sound as if Solaris actually used Kryptonite on him.

Batman-Prime
Did LT ever used his physical strength? Is Superman-Prime vulnerable to Magic? Questions over questions. However, one things seems true, Superman-Prime is an homage to the SwordofSuperman Superman, I'm not sure if he is the end or just the step before he reclaims his sword. BUT he is meant to be one with the whole DC Universe/Multiverse, as his Prime protector and this puts him beyond anyone else, or at least at the same step but since he is an icon an smybol, the Prime-Superhero, well that's still more then you will be able to say about everyone else.

Viva la Superman

However Batman pwns him, LT too and TOAA (not the Celestial though) too :P.

rotiart
.... LT erases superman's existence from everypoint point in time.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by rotiart

In his dreams, maybe he would create another Superman clone in the Marvel Universe, like Sentry, Gladiator or Hyperion, then yes he would erase them from existence, however this would in no way impress anyone, maybe Robin but well.... rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rotiart

Why do you hate America!?!? mad

stick out tongue

jasofisc
this is a huge spite thread and just shows how superman fanboyism is tolerated on this forum. LT rips his head off and every superman fanboy crys. unless Superman prime can acctually beat Spector in a fair fight this is ridiculous.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by jasofisc
this is a huge spite thread and just shows how superman fanboyism is tolerated on this forum. LT rips his head off and every superman fanboy crys. unless Superman prime can acctually beat Spector in a fair fight this is ridiculous.

Well since Parallax could, hell yeah Superman-Prime would beat the Spectre.

Anyway whats wrong with fanboyism? You surely have an favorite Superheroe, right? rolling on floor laughing

the Darkone
Superman Prime wouldn't stand a chance in hell of defeating Spectre let alone LT. Anybody thinks other wise is a fool, sorry to say.

jasofisc
Well since Parallax could, hell yeah Superman-Prime would beat the Spectre.

Anyway whats wrong with fanboyism? You surely have an favorite Superheroe, right? rolling on floor laughing

yeah but that doesn't mean i need to think he beats up God (not that LT is God but he's close)

so you think superman prime can beat Parallax?

jasofisc
when did Parallax beat up specter

guy222
Superman Prime wouldn't stand a chance in hell of defeating Spectre let alone LT. Anybody thinks other wise is a fool, sorry to say.

good point

living tribunal>supes prime smile

Batman-Prime

Anybody thinks otherwise is a fool? WOW that's comic-fascism I only expect from true Marvel-Believers laughing out loud.

Parallax owned the Spectre in the Zero Hour. Spectre is LT's equal as shown in the DC vs Marvel Crossover. The only problem i see are the hardcore Marvel fans who can't accept that their "favourite" Universe may be equal to the DC Universe. The Marvel Universe is filled with cosmic beings, the Superheroes in the DC Universe are most often considered Cosmic Beings themseves.

Just because LT or Galactus are from the Marvel U doesn't mean they are superior to anyone from the DC U, get over it.

And Superman-Primes powers are yet undefined but before he retreated into the sun, he searched heaven and hell for Lois, growing stronger and more powerful.

The SwordofSuperman-Superman is more powerful then the Spectre/LT, ad Superman-Prime might be the step before or even the newage step of th SoS-Superman.

The-Juice
libing tribunal in a split second with so many zeros you can never finish counting

Symmetric Chaos
Anybody thinks otherwise is a fool? WOW that's comic-fascism I only expect from true Marvel-Believers laughing out loud.

Parallax owned the Spectre in the Zero Hour. Spectre is LT's equal as shown in the DC vs Marvel Crossover. The only problem i see are the hardcore Marvel fans who can't accept that their "favourite" Universe may be equal to the DC Universe. The Marvel Universe is filled with cosmic beings, the Superheroes in the DC Universe are most often considered Cosmic Beings themseves.

Just because LT or Galactus are from the Marvel U doesn't mean they are superior to anyone from the DC U, get over it.

And Superman-Primes powers are yet undefined but before he retreated into the sun, he searched heaven and hell for Lois, growing stronger and more powerful.

The SwordofSuperman-Superman is more powerful then the Spectre/LT, ad Superman-Prime might be the step before or even the newage step of th SoS-Superman.

I hear the next version of Superman is going to conquer all of DC and Marvel at once while simulntaeously sodomizing "The Brothers" (no PIS involved).

masterbruce
Can we file this debate under "Impossible to answer at this point"?

Prime has endless potential and has been described by the well respected KMC poster Galan007 as the 'end-all/be-all of DC"

but we really don't know if he can beat LT or not. any opinions would be mere speculation.

Kutulu

right

I hope that you're joking, but judging from your other posts it's yet another sock. *boring*

King Kandy
Can we file this debate under "Impossible to answer at this point"?

Prime has endless potential and has been described by the well respected KMC poster Galan007 as the 'end-all/be-all of DC"

but we really don't know if he can beat LT or not. any opinions would be mere speculation.
Or better yet, why don't you except that Prime isn't all you hyped him to be.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
You make it sound as if Solaris actually used Kryptonite on him.

not supposed to be how it sounds. still, seems a very viable solution for lt. judging by everyone's reactions, they all seemed to think it would work, and had he truly overcome the k-nite vulnerability, you'd think he would have taken the weakness away from those he powered up, but we know supes 1M was vulnerable to it still . . . erm

either way, with or without k-nite, this is not even a match. at least not in anyway that anyone could ever prove aside from saying -- 'he's an homage to sword wielding supes and meant to be one with the multiverse . . . '

cripes . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222

IMHO, Living Tribunal=Spectre>Supes Prime. Marvel vs DC always be debatable. I read Marvel, my answer is simple

Utrigita
LT and Galactus brawled? When did that happen?

it didn't my mistake I was just taking out a point assuming that Galactus being physically stronger then Superman and LT being stronger then Galactus so LT>Galactus>Superman a small feats can be shown in Galactus fight with inbetween

Martian_mind
If Superman prime was so jawesome,he could've brought lois and krypton back Years ago without aid Ergo he isn't even on Abstract level,Therefore he is stomped.

King Kandy
it didn't my mistake I was just taking out a point assuming that Galactus being physically stronger then Superman and LT being stronger then Galactus so LT>Galactus>Superman a small feats can be shown in Galactus fight with inbetween
LT doesn't really have any strenght feats.

Mr Master
Superman-Prime however is incredibly more powerful then LT when it comes down to combat.

dontgetit

All LT could really do is wish and pray

hysterical2

masterbruce
Mr. Master, what's your opinion of Superman Prime?

Mr Master
Mr. Master, what's your opinion of Superman Prime?

We just don't have enough displays of power on Superman Prime's part.

Yet, even if we did, I doubt ... no ... I'm sure the Living Tribunal will still be countless times above him in both status and power.

There's simply no comparison.

The Living Tribunal has held the embodiments of Two Megaverses in One palm.
In fact, he manipulates them, spins their destiny in his hand.

note: a Megaverse is a collection of Multiverses IN Marvel.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mr Master

note: a Megaverse is a collection of Multiverses IN Marvel.

You say it in Marvel

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Living Tribunal makes all Superman versions simultaneously more powerful then they already were (from Superman, Superman Prime to Cosmic Armour Superman)

No one beats LT except PR Beyonder, PR MM (whom power he got from PR Beyonder anyway), THOTI and Protege.

Insane Titan
Prime wins via speed blitz/ combo to ko

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Prime wins via speed blitz/ combo to ko I disagree. Lt stomps.

Insane Titan
Profiled for stalking

quanchi112
Profiled for stalking Responding to current thread topics is stalking on a public message board. The world you live in is a strange place.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
And again.

Don't worry the space I own in your head you can have back soon

quanchi112
And again.

Don't worry the space I own in your head you can have back soon I just disagreed with your stance that Prime stomps. I say Lt wins, no contest. smile

Insane Titan
And again.

quanchi112
And again. Again what ?

operator616
Originally posted by Xplosive
No one beats LT except PR Beyonder, PR MM (whom power he got from PR Beyonder anyway), THOTI and Protege.

Time Keepers were also implied to be above LT in the Timequake arc. In terms of feats though, not so much.

Also, LPS Galactus was seemingly above LT, too.

zopzop
Originally posted by operator616
Time Keepers were also implied to be above LT in the Timequake arc. In terms of feats though, not so much.

Are you referring to the scene where the Time Keepers said "the LT wouldn't dare judge them"? Didn't they turn out to be the Time Twisters? They could just have been talkin' sh|t.

operator616
Originally posted by zopzop
Are you referring to the scene where the Time Keepers said "the LT wouldn't dare judge them"? Didn't they turn out to be the Time Twisters? They could just have been talkin' sh|t.

Yeah that's what i was referring to. It's also referenced in a handbook but it merely says that they "claimed" to have greater authority than LT (i could show you the handbook if you'd like).

They turned out to be time twisters yes, but they were acting like the time keepers, which is why that statement applies to the keepers, and hence why the bio attributes this statement to the keepers.

It might as well be a hyperbole, which is why i said that based on feats, it doesn't mean much. For example, from what i recall of MK4, one of the keepers weren't able to send the FF to their proper era. And in the Thor arc, twisters seemed like planet busters, and had problems with Thor and the warriors three.

carver9
H1...who wins this?

Xplosive
Originally posted by operator616

In LPS storyline, LPS Galactus > LPS LT (which is also ridiculous to the extreme), but LT is far more powerful as what he was shown in LPS.

No chance, just one of the worst, actually atrocious writing for LT that could ever be.

operator616
In LPS storyline, LPS Galactus > LPS LT (which is also ridiculous to the extreme), but LT is far more powerful as what he was shown in LPS.

No chance, just one of the worst, actually atrocious writing for LT that could ever be.

LPS LT is no different from any LT that we've seen, though. He's the same being. LT has no alternate versions which is why the LT who appears in the mainstream (616) universe is the same LT who appears in What Ifs and other alternate realities.

Well, it's one of LT's worst depictions, sure. But his appearances back in the 60s, in Strange Tales, are even worse (after all, struggling against someone like Nebulos is worse than needing help to take on a being who was threatening the whole multiverse which is what LPS Galactus was doing). Which is why i consider "classic" LT to be weaker than current LT.

Xplosive
Yes, I know that, I just want to say that LT has previously been shown as far more powerful than in LPS storyline... of course it's completely the same being who fought Protege or Dr. Strange etc...

I think LPS story wins with Reed and his gun.

In only case someone like LT to really need help is going up against THOTI, but such cases as LPS, LT should handle with ease.

For someone with LT power and status, he has been written more times badly.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If Superman prime was so jawesome,he could've brought lois and krypton back Years ago without aid Ergo he isn't even on Abstract level,Therefore he is stomped.

Sums this up nicely.

MF DELPH
Yes, I know that, I just want to say that LT has previously been shown as far more powerful than in LPS storyline... of course it's completely the same being who fought Protege or Dr. Strange etc...

I think LPS story wins with Reed and his gun.

In only case someone like LT to really need help is going up against THOTI, but such cases as LPS, LT should handle with ease.

For someone with LT power and status, he has been written more times badly.

It's a just a plot devices. LT being ineffective is just a way of conveying how dire a situation is or how high end the power being used is. Sort of like how he blew up a star as his final judgment on Korvac rather than just taking his powers away/turning him off like he did the Infinity Guantlet.

operator616
Originally posted by MF DELPH
It's a just a plot devices. LT being ineffective is just a way of conveying how dire a situation is or how high end the power being used is. Sort of like how he blew up a star as his final judgment on Korvac rather than just taking his powers away/turning him off like he did the Infinity Guantlet.

That's where my point concerning LT being weaker in his old days, comes in.

The Korvac incident happened in '82; LT hadn't done anything significant back then. In 1990 (before IG) he was established to be a megaversal power (which is > multiversal). And being above the IG is specifically attributed as a result of him being a servant of the supreme being (TOAA), back in the What If Korvac issue, LT wasn't the servant of a supreme being.

Mr Master
LT has always been either the most powerful, or the second most powerful entity. (officially)

"Protege/Scathan" are just that, anomalies. It's also over 1000 years from now so it's inconsequential.

LT didn't act directly against Korvak. He should've used his universe manipulating powers,
instead of a single puny sun to attack a being who had absorbed Celestials and Cosmics. laughing out loud

LT proved his at-least absolute universal control when he sealed the whole freakin universe separating it from the Multiverse.
(while Korvac conceded he was not above the universe entire and he needed the UN to affect it)

... damn ... that's PIS/CIS and Plot in one.

Nebulos? Nebulos was a mystery before he appeared in that one arc.
Nebulos had a plot-device in hand, his Staff, that could absorb any attack, including the LT's.

Remember, Protege, able to copy and stack any power he witnesses, including the LT's,
and Scathan was clearly above them both.

No biggi, just anomalies. (Also, Nebulos is irrelevant minus the Staff)

Staff = plot

** The LPS comedy I don't even register as ever having happened. (real dumb shit)

Cosmicus
LT. Spite.

Xplosive
Originally posted by MF DELPH

Of course it's a plot device, but for someone as LT, there shouldn't be such plot devices... really shouldn't be.

And was it revealed what happened to Living Tribunal on the moon?

pym-ftw
Living Tribunal makes all Superman versions simultaneously more powerful then they already were (from Superman, Superman Prime to Cosmic Armour Superman)

No one beats LT except PR Beyonder, PR MM (whom power he got from PR Beyonder anyway), THOTI and Protege. why bump this old a$$ spite thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.