Greatest Stalemates?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who would make the greatest stalemates of all time?

Now let me set afew guide lines. No clone characters, and by clone I mean either literally or company wise. (ex Hawkeye vs Green Arrow) No characters with unlimited power that would only cancel each other out. (ex. In Spawn, God vs Satan) No tapping into the other characters power. Hopefully you get the main idea now.

If possible make it characters that are completely different and have almost nothing in common. I want to know which characters would create some of the greatest fights of all time without a clear margin of victory for either side. confused

capt it up
night crawler with out using his teleporting vs night wing would be a cool fight

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
night crawler with out using his teleporting vs night wing would be a cool fight Nightcrawler would probably own him...

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Nightcrawler would probably own him...

with out teleporting im not sure. in a strickly h2h combat match well yes night crawler will win, but if you through gadgets in then it could be quite interesting.

Soljer
Juggernaut vs the Hulk in an enclosed, adamantium arena (to prevent battlefield removal).

ThePittman
Slapstick Vs Colossus stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Thanos stalemating Tyrant. A massive durability and power feat.

inamilist
Juggernaut vs Man-Thing

neither could ever win....

Scoobless
Mr Immortal Vs Lobo

NiņoAraņa
my dad vs. your dad ermm

DigiMark007
Best stalemates?

Blair and DC in the tourney.

Get it? Stale. Mates.

laughing out loud

...I hate myself. no expression

Scoobless
no

masterbruce
Originally posted by DigiMark007

...I hate myself. no expression

the joke was corny, but you ended it well laughing

capt it up
peter cotton tail vs bugz bunny

Mindship
Silver Surfer vs Thor

I know they've already fought and Thor keeps winning ( puke...j/k), but, my usual diatribe aside, consider:

When they've fought, it's been pretty much just exchanging brute force blows. Their fights could truly be far more epic, because each has a vast array of powers and overall an enormous power level. Writers with real imagination could really cut loose and make for fascinating confrontations.

And appearance wise: I don't think you can have two characters who look more different from each other than SS and Thor.

Stalemate would be the fairest and most thought-provoking outcome.

Soleran
Originally posted by ThePittman
Slapstick Vs Colossus stick out tongue

laughing

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos stalemating Tyrant. A massive durability and power feat.

With additional help, not only under his own power.

boriquaking55
Thanos vs. Odin was better than Thanos/Tyrant - though neither was a stalemate really.

Hulk vs. Plastic Man

Rick/Genis
I'd say Mister Master Vs. Galactic Storm... NEITHER will surrender! Neither will give up!

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I'd say Mister Master Vs. Galactic Storm... NEITHER will surrender! Neither will give up!

Well, I change my vote laughing

quickshot
Pirates Vs Ninjas

King Kandy
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Agreed. Until one of them leaves, the other won't budge an inch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.