I got attacked and mugged ( need help)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
Yesterday at 2pm( Houston,Tx) i was walking to my car which was parked two blocks away from school. I had my jacket on and i was unaware of my surroundings. I heard a slide from behind but I ignored it, and all of a sudden something smashed the back of my head. I fell to the ground and looked up, and saw a kid with a metal rod. I didn't know what was going on, and then he had 4 friends who started beating me up. All I could do was protect myself. Few seconds later they left but they took away my backpack and ipod. My backpack had a laptop in it. I was bleeding very bad on my cheek and the back of my head, so i went to the hospital and have gotten stitches etc.

The problem is that I was not actually leaving school, I was skipping it. It is a complicated situation because my teachers let me go because I am a senior taking freshman classes, so they let me go. On an official note, It will be regarded as skipping.

I contacted the police they told me that I needed to report to the local school police. If I tell them the school administration will know I was skipping, and i am scared that they might say that I am not their responsibility hence they will give me detention and not pursue the case. I just wanted an opinion if it was worth it to report to the police, even if its cost something bad. I just dont want a crime like this to go un-noticed because I got hurt severely by random people. Any advice would be grateful.

MR.Grum
huh

silver_tears
Wtf kind of school do you go to? no expression

I'd definitely report it.

Leo.M
Local school police?

alic88
Sorry I meant the independant school district police.

Morning_Glory
why the hell are you a senior taking freshman classes... get it together... you should be a senior taking senior classes...

and you should report it... no matter what the out come - or some petty detention.

alic88
I came from a foreign country so they messed up my schedule real bad. Hence I am taking some freshman classes now, which come at the end of the day so the teachers just say " you can leave as llong as u turn in your assignments". So unforuntaely it happened like this, the school administration cant understand and wont comprehend it I suppose.

PiruBlood
man i would talk to the school. usualy id say hunt the guys down and cap them but i turned over a new leaf. your best bet is honesty and they may reward you for it maybe not

JacopeX
Originally posted by alic88
I came from a foreign country so they messed up my schedule real bad. Oh I see.

That is why idiots should not jump to conclusions and think you are stupid. stick out tongue

Jack of Light
This happened in broad daylight? You're in a shitty part of town apparently.

On another note, report it. Detention is nothing compared to letting this slip.

alic88
The school I go to has 3,400 students in it, its one of the most known high schools of Houston. I had been taking the same route to my car for a long time I dont know what happened yesterday it was all a big shock to me.

Morning_Glory
I came from a foreign country so they messed up my schedule real bad. Hence I am taking some freshman classes now, which come at the end of the day so the teachers just say " you can leave as llong as u turn in your assignments". So unforuntaely it happened like this, the school administration cant understand and wont comprehend it I suppose. oh ok.. i seeOriginally posted by JacopeX
Oh I see.

That is why idiots should not jump to conclusions and think you are stupid. stick out tongue i never said he was stupid

TigerEyes
WTF I'm sure the school will excuse you from skipping SINCE you got beat up! like common if someone is like threating the school they'll wanna find that person. Now you might get a long talk to or something but...like REPORT IT so no one else gets hurt....

DarkC
Take the detention and report the act.

Vinny Valentine
I.

Don't.

Care.

Rogue Jedi
but

she

does

Röland
Report it, there are more important matters here than skipping school.

ToMacco
Yesterday at 2pm( Houston,Tx) i was walking to my car which was parked two blocks away from school. I had my jacket on and i was unaware of my surroundings. I heard a slide from behind but I ignored it, and all of a sudden something smashed the back of my head. I fell to the ground and looked up, and saw a kid with a metal rod. I didn't know what was going on, and then he had 4 friends who started beating me up. All I could do was protect myself. Few seconds later they left but they took away my backpack and ipod. My backpack had a laptop in it. I was bleeding very bad on my cheek and the back of my head, so i went to the hospital and have gotten stitches etc.

The problem is that I was not actually leaving school, I was skipping it. It is a complicated situation because my teachers let me go because I am a senior taking freshman classes, so they let me go. On an official note, It will be regarded as skipping.

I contacted the police they told me that I needed to report to the local school police. If I tell them the school administration will know I was skipping, and i am scared that they might say that I am not their responsibility hence they will give me detention and not pursue the case. I just wanted an opinion if it was worth it to report to the police, even if its cost something bad. I just dont want a crime like this to go un-noticed because I got hurt severely by random people. Any advice would be grateful.

There's no way. If you wern't on school property, the local police wouldn't tell you to report it to the "school police". What the hell is the school police: security?

If you are supposed to be at work, for example, and you call in sick. Then you go to Starbucks and get your ass kicked in the parking lot, your boss who excused you from work wouldn't be held liable.

BlackSunshine
School police wont do anything about it. Tell the local city police. Do report it no matter what. I'm sure they're gonna let you, skipping school, slide because of this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
School police wont do anything about it. Tell the local city police. Do report it no matter what. I'm sure they're gonna let you, skipping school, slide because of this.

ToMacco
They wern't "random people" either, they were students who actually WE'RE cutting class.

alic88
Thanks all of you, I'll surely report it now. I talked to the local police guy who asked me questions at the hospital he said that basically a student going to school or coming back from school to home is the school's responsibility, hence the school district police comes in. Hopefully when I approach them the school district police they tell me to make it a normal police case since it happened two blocks away.

Vinny Valentine
Give me a picture of the stiches, or I'm just going to beleive you're an attention seeking ***** like most people are.

Evidence my friend, evidence.

alic88
My laptop got stolen but I took some pictures of myself in the hospital and hopefully i'lll have a bluetoohd device soon so I can upload it. I'd like to point out that its extremely mean of you to think that I would make up something of this nature.

Vinny Valentine
If your laptop was stolen, how are you on KMC now?

I don't care, I'm not being directly mean. This is how I am to everyone who posts things like this 13

Live with it.

alic88
I did not want to see me like this, but I want to make it clear that I am not here to seek attention.

Barker
I like your hair.

alic88
The wound at the back of my head. I took these pics from my cam-corder, the pics are in my cellphone so i took them from that.

Vinny Valentine
Well, I take back what I said.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you.

Find the people who did it and kill them.

JaehSkywalker
cool! i mean aww... report it.

Bloigen
Vinny got http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/justin.jpg.

Utrigita
report it!!! Make the bastards suffer and start taking classes in martial art that should help next time wink
just a question, how many students did you say was on the school???

alic88
There are a total of 3500 students in the school, its a very populated school. I had been taking this route to my car for a long time, i park my car 2 blocks away from the school.

Eclipso
Carry a knife with you from now on if need be.

Utrigita
begin walking a new route to you car, and how old are you 18 since you have a car ???
The reason I asked about the number is that perhaps the muggers is attending you school, but you have no chance of knowing it when there are so many people.

Utrigita
Yes begin carrying a knife in school great idea then I find my own with martial art more attractive

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bloigen
Vinny got http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/justin.jpg.

No I didn't, not at all.

I asked him to show proof.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
No I didn't, not at all.

I asked him to show proof.

Well, like you said earlier,

I.

Don't.

Care.

dirkdirden
Damn dude you got owned. I'll tell you the plan of action.

You find out who did it then break there car window with a rock and throw in a pool shock bomb(brake fluid and powdered clorean mixed in a soda bottle). Then hide and watch the car burn, and when the go so try and put it out you shoot them in the knees with a 22 so they have to lay next to there burning car in pain. Then you can kill them.

Or call the police and watch them do nothing.

Bloigen
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Or call the police and watch them do nothing.

To be fair, it would take them a few days to arrive before they start doing nothing. erm

Vinny Valentine
Give me a picture of the stiches, or I'm just going to beleive you're an attention seeking ***** like most people are.

Evidence my friend, evidence. Originally posted by Bloigen
Well, like you said earlier,

You Fail

Bloigen
You Fail

What? I don't get the relation. confused

Vinny Valentine
What? I don't get the relation. confused

Failage all over.

dirkdirden
To be fair, it would take them a few days to arrive before they start doing nothing. erm

True they wouldn't want there coffie to get cold and there donuts to get old.

Bloigen
Failage all over.

Sorry, I think your ego obscured the view of my post. It's okay. petpet

Syren
I.

Don't.

Care.

You're.

An.

Ass.

doped

LifeInSepia
Sorry, I think your ego obscured the view of my post. It's okay. petpet

ouch, bloigens on the ball today. highfive!

Bloigen
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
ouch, bloigens on the ball today. highfive!

*highfives*

herbeyes

soin2cal
Oh big hugs to you, very sorry. Definitely not a very nice thing to have.

alic88
This is a crazy bump more than 11 years later. I used to visit this forum all the time back in the day, and i'm quite astonished that the color scheme and everything else has remained the same.

Undergoing hardcore nostalgia.

FYI: No one was ever caught for this. I involved the police, but nothing came to fruition.I suffered scalp injures that required about a dozen stitches.

I went on to go to university in Dallas, law school in Boston, practiced law in New York and now have moved back to Pakistan happily.

Thankfully, I completely moved on from this incident, and never really looked back!

Nuke Nixon
C O O L

S T O R Y

B O B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.